• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Oh god don't tell me this is related to Quantumania, I haven't seen it yet‼️

Nerdy. Nerdy. You're due for posts with Griffon and Phillip, please!
So sorry, the move took us all day (and we haven't quite finished)
But I will definitely get started with Cas first and then Griffon and Phillip after that. (Though I might need to wait for Bloom/Fable first)

I know we will probably be skipping to the next day soon! However I wasn’t sure if anyone wanted a reaction with Briony before then? I can toss her in with anyone who wants an interaction with her!

Will do I was waiting on Orin’s post, but I’m not sure if the person who controls them is still around.

I will work on posts tomorrow hopefully! I apologize, I have been busy the past two days trying to get things ready for my Granny to come and stay two weeks.

Fable's post is almost done and will be posted either tonight or tomorrow morning! I believe it is also almost time for me to post Vex so I will try and work on her tomorrow as well!

Last edited:
Ok Aya will be up tonight. I spent most of yesterday thinking of a tattoo for her 🤣

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please reply with Randi in the next few days!

Also, everyone's characters seem to be winding down; I'm thinking of starting the next day maybe not in my next post, but the one after that. Is that a suitable time for everyone to wrap up? One more round of posts? And then for tomorrow's training we shall continue our fear landscape tournament bracket!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please reply with Randi in the next few days!

Also, everyone's characters seem to be winding down; I'm thinking of starting the next day maybe not in my next post, but the one after that. Is that a suitable time for everyone to wrap up? One more round of posts? And then for tomorrow's training we shall continue our fear landscape tournament bracket!
Got it! I will try to have her up tomorrow or Saturday!

I am very happy to timeskip and wrap up, my characters are either starting to run out of things to do or have already finished all their interactions.

I couldn't get to doing Aubrey today and I definitely won't have time tomorrow, but I can do it on Sunday ☺️

Randi's post will be up tomorrow! Sorry I had a very very hard day emotionally. I know she will be a day or so late and I am very sorry for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back