• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 This is the list of rankings we made in December with the help of rohcoco rohcoco :
  1. Rhys
  2. Randi
  3. Cas
  4. Vex
  5. Chris
  6. Fable
  7. Indira
  8. Beckham
  9. Shay
  10. Kody
  11. Aya
  12. Aubrey
  13. Griffon
  14. Thorn
  15. Jackson
  16. Finn
  17. Blair
You guys feel free to edit it or stick with this one. The only person we need to add is Briony and subtract is Kody; in this case, are you okay to put her at tenth place? Wolfiee Wolfiee

As for today's training, we are now on the second round of our bracket tournament, so winners of the previous day will compete against other winners and same with losers. Would you guys like me to randomly generate some matches and possibly their winners, or do you wish to create these among yourselves?

I’m fine with Briony being in 10th place! She wanted to be in the top ten anyway plus with everything going on in her life I don’t think she would have scored much higher then that anyway. The only other one place I’d probably want her would be the 8th spot but 10 works as well! Aviator Aviator

Also hopefully will have Rhysand up today or tomorrow. We’ve had a powerful wind storm go through this weekend so it knocked power out or made it flicker all weekend.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 This is the list of rankings we made in December with the help of rohcoco rohcoco :
  1. Rhys
  2. Randi
  3. Cas
  4. Vex
  5. Chris
  6. Fable
  7. Indira
  8. Beckham
  9. Shay
  10. Kody
  11. Aya
  12. Aubrey
  13. Griffon
  14. Thorn
  15. Jackson
  16. Finn
  17. Blair
You guys feel free to edit it or stick with this one. The only person we need to add is Briony and subtract is Kody; in this case, are you okay to put her at tenth place? Wolfiee Wolfiee

As for today's training, we are now on the second round of our bracket tournament, so winners of the previous day will compete against other winners and same with losers. Would you guys like me to randomly generate some matches and possibly their winners, or do you wish to create these among yourselves?
Thank you so much! I am working on Bloom now! I wish there was a way to pin messages like this so they are easier to find haha!

I am cool for randomly generated matches! Unless someone wants to specifically go against one of my babes?

I know I said I would get to replying today but unfortunately I am the only person available to go pick my mum up from the bus stop, and that fills in all the spare time I had today.
I will really try to get it done tomorrow! Or if I'm not exhausted after my stuff tonight :'(

Unless anyone has a different opinion, I'll concoct some randomly generated matches tonight. Shall I randomly generate a winner too, or would you guys prefer to negotiate that among yourselves?

I'm fine with random and also would love to negotiate winners like we did before. And if we can't decide then randomised it

Here's the list of matches for today!

1) Vex vs. Chris
2) Cas vs. Fable
3) Randi vs. Rhys
4) Briony vs. Griffon
5) Thorn vs. Shayla
6) Aya vs. Aubrey

Yeah I’d be down for Aya to go against Thorn if that helps!

Also I feel like Aya would lose in the match against whoever she goes against. However I hope she wins cause 🤣

Briony vs Griffon is gonna be interesting. Briony’s certainly won’t be going easy on him. Lol

Then the heavy hitters Rhysand vs Randi. I’m looking forward to that one.

Shayla's post is almost done and will be up tomorrow! Aviator Aviator is it okay for Shayla to slip out of the hospital in order to attend testing even though she is still in bad shape? I am also due for a post with Vex so she will be up tomorrow or the day after as well! My priority is getting Shayla posted.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I wasn't planning on them using an instructor's fears again, mostly that was just for yesterday because that was the initiates' first day in the fearscapes, but if you would rather use Bloom's fears, I'm all good with that! But my idea was just to select a random fear from both competitors and create a shared fearscape that combines the two. Which would you guys prefer?

Absolutely, Shayla escaping the hospital is more convenient for me! Then we have an even number of initiates.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I wasn't planning on them using an instructor's fears again, mostly that was just for yesterday because that was the initiates' first day in the fearscapes, but if you would rather use Bloom's fears, I'm all good with that! But my idea was just to select a random fear from both competitors and create a shared fearscape that combines the two. Which would you guys prefer?

Absolutely, Shayla escaping the hospital is more convenient for me! Then we have an even number of initiates.
Okay got it! I am down for either option so whatever the group wants I am willing to go with haha!

Perfect! I didn't want to go too crazy and do something you didn't approve of! Shayla will be finished in the morning and then I will also be trying to post Vex and/or Thorn tomorrow with the one that isn't done tomorrow being done the next day!

I have a free day tomorrow so I will be posting my babes and as many as I can ☺️☺️☺️

I'm totally keen for randomised fears that are mixed together to form one fear Scape! That sounds awesome.

Here's the list of matches for today!

1) Vex vs. Chris
2) Cas vs. Fable
3) Randi vs. Rhys
4) Briony vs. Griffon
5) Thorn vs. Shayla
6) Aya vs. Aubrey
So here's my ideas for my characters fights.

I think either Vex wins or she lets Chris win for some reason
I think Cas should win (given her Divergent advantage) but I can also see her finding it advantageous to let Fable win
Briony will almost definitely win against Griffon but I don't mind
Aubrey Vs Shayla would bet very very interesting and idk who would win, or who I'd even want to win...

Rhysand is up!

I’ll be working on a reply from Aya! Then I’ll post with Briony after Ghost’s post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back