• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Nerdy. Nerdy. You're due for posts with Aubrey, Cas, and Griffon, please!

Question for the class: If your character was a superhero/villain, what would their super outfit look like???

I have managed to get Aubrey and Cassidy up, and I"ll get Griffon up tomorrow if not earlier ^_^

I'm trying to find cool costume ideas but I just can't find ones that suit...

Nerdy. Nerdy. here they are!

Okay I picked this for Charlie because I think it plays into her educated medic role as well as her kind nature. It isn't an overly aggressive outfit but is powerful in its own way much like Charlie.

1675149456501.png

This one struck me for Aubrey because it reminded me of fantasy heroin bad ass which is a vibe Aubrey gived off. I feel like if she were a hero she would give major Hercules vibes and this outfit screamed that. Plus the sword.

1675149537335.png

This one had major Chris vibes because it gives off the rich boy turned vigilante style that I think screams Chris. It is formal and casual with elements that make him look flexible as hero or villain (even if he doesn't mean to be).

1675150104718.png

I picked this one for Cas because it is a very concealing outfit and Cas tends to be a person who holds her cards close to her chest. She doesn't like to expose too much of herself or her past to others so I think the hood and the dark colors would play into that. Plus it would provide more protection to her body so she doesn't get hurt as easily!

1675150421910.png

I like this one for Griffon because it is not super flashy (Grif doesn't tend to be too flashy) but is still cool and intricate with a design that I feel embodies the peace he brings to others.

1675150581835.png

I really adore Vex and Cas's outfits, las chicas are back in black!!

Really dig this debauched ringmaster look for Ghost, because that's how he viewed himself as lead instructor. The mask is absolutely necessary because he's a chameleon who adapts his personality to different people and scenarios, and the tears in the clothes make it evident that he's a rough-around-the-edges hero.

76211a97d40c3fa0a61b72c5785ad310.jpg

I was going to reply with Griffon today but my husband had to go to hospital and I thought we'd be home tonight but he has to stay overnight. So I'm currently at my parents and will be bringing him home tomorrow, then I should be able to do the reply.

He has cut his finger badly with a buzz/skill saw. He's fine, but needs a lot of stitching up.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 That coat plus that tie is genius!!! I love it. A long coat is a must for Ghost's outfit because my cold-blooded lil murder baby is perpetually cold.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Oh my, I hope it's not serious! Take as much time you need to make sure your loved ones are doing well. <3

I am finally home with my husband. He had surgery and is fine, just off work for a while.
I'll reply sometime today unless he needs me more ☺️ then it'll be tomorrow.

Thank you! Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
He's actually doing so well now
Also I may have spent all my energy writing up a certain form for a certain character ❤️

Phillip is now properly entering the roleplay! And is totally open for plots!
I shall be thinking of some myself, but please feel free to suggest anything ☺️

Also I realize now I only play siblings 😂

So I only got told that I'm going out today right before going out, so I'm going to have to reply with Griffon (and maybe Phillip <3) tonight or tomorrow. So sorry, I didn't know we were going out today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back