• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ooh new character!! Also I’m glad your husband is doing ok!!! Nerdy. Nerdy.

I’ll be getting Rhysand up tomorrow. A couple friends of mine were supposed to come over today so I’ve been getting my house and dinner ready for them. Only for them to cancel last minute so needless to say I’m not very thrilled lol

So Orin, Aubrey, Rhysand, Phillip, and Bloom are all together now right? Lol I almost finished Rhys then I realized I should ask this before just assuming.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Aubrey and Rhys are IN Spartan bar, Bloom has taken Orin outside of the bar and down the street, where Phillip has joined her.
So they're not together anymore technically, unless Aubrey and Rhys followed Bloom OR bloom and Phillip come back.

I'll get Charlie up if I can ☺️ I think I might be waiting for thorns post though

omg bless her i love so much

got to do my favourite ‘character is about to open up then gets interrupted’ trope though hehehe

orin’s having a wander on his own by the tattoo parlour :) feel free!

Hi! I am gonna figure something out for Shayla and post her in the morning. I will also make an effort to post Fable tomorrow too! Sorry for the delay, been scratching my brain trying to figure out what to do with Shay while she is weak and in the hospital. I feel like I used to have a plan but cannot remember it.

I posted with Chris, although it wasn't as long as I wanted. Just to let you guys know, in New Zealand and where I live in New Zealand it looks like we're going to be hit by Cyclone Gabrielle, and its possible there will be accidents, flooding, power outages and the like. So if I disappear for a while then it's probably that. It might just miss us, but I don't know yet, so will update you guys if anything happens <3

Also thought this could be helpful (Maybe you could put on the first page Aviator Aviator )
There is a map that someone has made with the most likely area's of the Divergent series on a map of Chicago. It is really well made actually.
Here is the map

Last edited:
Nerdy. Nerdy. Thank you so much for the map! This is a wonderful resource, and I'mma add it to the front page of the RP thread! Which also gives me a much-needed excuse to update the roster on that thread. XD

I love how, according to the map, most of Dauntless is in present-day Chinatown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back