• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'll post tomorrow ☺️

Ooh what a tough question..

Charlie: She would love to live in the Narnia universe because it just seems fantastical, but also normal, and has a religious beautiful aspect that she secretly admires.
She would hate to be in the Hunger Games universe as she couldn't imagine having to suffer through those games every year, regardless of if she was playing or anyone she knew.

Aubrey: Aubrey would love to be in the Percy Jackson universe as she definitely would like to be a demigod.
She would honestly hate being in Harry Potter as it sounds boring to use magic rather than brute force and weapons. Plus... School sucks.

Christian: Chris would enjoy being a super hero to be honest, so he would probably want to be in the Marvel universe.
He would hate to be in Dr Who though, he would be very confused and probably get in trouble with every alien nation.

Phillip: Phillip would enjoy Pirates of the Carribbean, he loves the more fantasy style pirate life than the more realistic one. Plus he thinks he'd make a dashing pirate.
But he would dislike something like the IT universe or Stranger Things, for obvious reasons.

Cassidy: Cassidy would love to be in the Avatar the Last Airbender series, she would want to be any type of bender, and would enjoy that
She would hate being in the MHA or One Punch universe or something silly like that.

Griffon: Griffon would love to be in the Star Wars world and be a Jedi.
He would hate to be in a DCEU because of how dark it is and how much death occurs.

Sorry about the delay I’ll have Aya up tonight. My dad stopped by yesterday so I wasn’t able to get anything written up.

I'm waiting for Aya before I post Cas

Another question:
If your charries were in a Classical Orchestra, what instrument would they play?
If they were in a more modern band, what would it be?

Aya: Cello and probably drums.
Rhys: Piano and bass
Rafe: Saxophone and electric guitar
Rain: Triangle and electric keyboard

Also I had a quick question for everyone. Do any of your characters need a sibling or family member that needs filled? I have an idea for a character I’d be using Marina Laswick as her fc. I have a background for her ready just in case but I figured I’d see if maybe I could toss her into an already established family first.

Chariie: she would play classical piano, but in a more modern band she'd likely just do vocals
Aubrey: Aubrey would love being percussion in a classical band, and would enjoy playing electric guitar in a band
Christian: Chris would probably play the Cello, and also drums
Phillip: Phillip would play the trumpet and would love to play Electric piano
Cassidy: Cas would absolutely play the harp or Violin, and for a modern band she would be a bassist
Griffon: Griffon would play the saxophone and also would play acoustic guitar

Wolfiee Wolfiee right off the bat she looks like an Avalon kid (Blair's family) and if she's an initiate she'd have to be Blair or Beck's twin. My characters families are already too big so wouldn't really fit. Although She could definitely be Aubrey's sister via looks, but it would be a bit hard for you to wedge her into that story (but if you wanted to then I'm actually perfectly open for that) and obviously she could also be a cousin (Sasha's sister lives in amity)

Ghost doesn't have an inkling of musical talent, but if he were to learn a classical instrument he'd want it to be the harpsichord. Something totally offbeat and impractical but intellectual and lush with history. As for a more modern instrument, he'd choose piano, because he has the hands and dex score for it.

Oh man those are some great suggestions! Oh man if I went with Blair’s twin I can just picture all of the drama that could cause 🤣

Ok I need help picking a first name here are the options!

Bellamy
Brielle
Briar
Byleth

I’m glad! She’s almost finished I have everything up now just working on writing out the written personality now! Once she’s done if anyone wants to plot with her let me know!

Tossing Briony in! Please give this babe some plots she’s currently open to everything. That includes rivals, flings, end game, and drama 🤣 My dm’s are always open to you all so feel free to shoot me any plot ideas!

I dunno, I have yet to watch it, I was just wondering if the timing of its release had anything to do with your message. Can you tell us what show/book the character is from without spoilers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back