Disney: Lost Magic

henlooooooo. i had a question about renaissance characters! (sorry if this has been asked before, i couldn't find anything more on this)

so like, regarding their history/memories, is it that they've lived a whole new life on irl earth and that's what they remember? or were they zapped on earth and now they have these completely fabricated memories? like, is their family as they remember it real at all? and how much should these fake memories resemble their canon!Disney life? or is that completely up to us? asking for a friend

henlooooooo. i had a question about renaissance characters! (sorry if this has been asked before, i couldn't find anything more on this)

so like, regarding their history/memories, is it that they've lived a whole new life on irl earth and that's what they remember? or were they zapped on earth and now they have these completely fabricated memories? like, is their family as they remember it real at all? and how much should these fake memories resemble their canon!Disney life? or is that completely up to us? asking for a friend

Hi! The Renaissance characters were ripped out of the Disney realm and thrown into the real world in Disney World's Magic Kingdom. So, yes, the memories they have are completely fabricated. The family they remember do not take a physical form at all--at best, they'll think they're there with friends or lost. They believe they've lived their whole life in the real world, while that simply isn't true.

As for resemblance to Disney canon, I'd say it can be something like the canon, but not so much that it's basically a rewritten version/paraphrase of their Disney story. (My Kovu's "bio" has a basic meat similar to Lion King 2, but in only one sense.)

I hope that answered your friend's question! :)

Excuse me, but I was wondering if this has started and whether or not you're still taking new players. I have a few characters in mind that I'd like to play around with, but I completely understand if you aren't taking people.

Excuse me, but I was wondering if this has started and whether or not you're still taking new players. I have a few characters in mind that I'd like to play around with, but I completely understand if you aren't taking people.

It has not started yet as our lovely GM is in France, but we are taking new people! There is a list of taken/reserved characters here, so check that out before making a sheet. ^^ Also feel free to join our discord!

I would very much like to claim Gogo and Bamax from Big Hero 6 and King Caspian the Tenth from Narnia. Would that be okay? I'm thinking Ben Barnes for Caspian, Rinko Kikuchi for Gogo, and Chance Crawford for Bamax. That okay, or has someone else already claimed the actors?

I would very much like to claim Gogo and Bamax from Big Hero 6 and King Caspian the Tenth from Narnia. Would that be okay? I'm thinking Ben Barnes for Caspian, Rinko Kikuchi for Gogo, and Chance Crawford for Bamax. That okay, or has someone else already claimed the actors?

I believe you are good with those! I'll add you to the character list ^^

Oh yeah
Narnia's Disney
ALSO WELCOME ABOARD SORRY I'M LATE TO THE PARTY

I love your username

Interested! I'd like to claim Snow White, Tiger Lily (from Peter Pan), Jane Porter, and Mowgli if that's okay. I'm not sure about faceclaims for them yet.

Interested! I'd like to claim Snow White, Tiger Lily (from Peter Pan), Jane Porter, and Mowgli if that's okay. I'm not sure about faceclaims for them yet.

Hey, we'd love to have you!

So you can check out the reserved characters list here, though I think (if I remember correctly) that you're good with who you've chosen. Also, we'd love to have you in the discord!
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

I'll get to adding you to the character page. :3

Actually, instead of Snow White, could I claim Aurora/Sleeping Beauty? Her faceclaim would be Philippine Urvois. Also, Tiger Lily's faceclaim will be Kelly Gale. Still working on finding faceclaims for Jane and Mowgli. (:

Actually, instead of Snow White, could I claim Aurora/Sleeping Beauty? Her faceclaim would be Philippine Urvois. Also, Tiger Lily's faceclaim will be Kelly Gale. Still working on finding faceclaims for Jane and Mowgli. (:

I added you to the page, love! A little late but better late than never xD Sorry about that. Don't forget to join the discord if you want, and just let me know about your face claims when you do! ^^

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ; i am definitely probably a month or so late and i just got back on to check around to see what's been happening around here. apologies for getting back to you so late. thank you for thinking of me and tagging me for this. i have to sit this one out and just lurk, have fun to those who joined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back