Disney: Lost Magic

Oh my goodness, no worries, um
I was actually referring to Zootopia's Nick Wilde, interested in taking that role if that's alright
(And I was a lil surprised King Edgelion hadn't gotten any attention yet then again, I'm a lil biased towards Scar XD) Um, sorry for not making myself clear ehehe ^w^;;

Oh my goodness, no worries, um
I was actually referring to Zootopia's Nick Wilde, interested in taking that role if that's alright
(And I was a lil surprised King Edgelion hadn't gotten any attention yet then again, I'm a lil biased towards Scar XD) Um, sorry for not making myself clear ehehe ^w^;;

See that would explain it I haven't seen Zootopia XD So no worries, it's my fault. Not to mention it's still SUPER early for me.

So you wanna be Nick Wilde; got a fc in mind? ^^

See that would explain it I haven't seen Zootopia XD So no worries, it's my fault. Not to mention it's still SUPER early for me.

So you wanna be Nick Wilde; got a fc in mind? ^^
Lol makes sense, I know I havent seen many movies lately haha
Ehe and not yet, but I'll have to look a bit later, its like 3 am and I havent slept mm

Lol makes sense, I know I havent seen many movies lately haha
Ehe and not yet, but I'll have to look a bit later, its like 3 am and I havent slept mm

Alright np! No rush (: And yeah I feel like I haven't watched a good movie in foreeeeever

Seems pretty great! I'm thinking of taking Lightning McQueen as long as you answer yes to this one question:

Since the Disney characters are gonna be in the real world, does that mean the non human characters are gonna be taking human forms?
I am pretty sure that since animals are turning into humans, it would be the same with non human/non animal characters. As long as AnimeGenork AnimeGenork is fine with it, I am too!

That is correct! A car would not turn into a car being dropped into the real world (that would be awkward)

Right xD do you have a code you want us to use or so? I'm not that good with codes so if I gotta make my own it will be very basic :D

Hey guys! this seems pretty interesting! Could I join? I would like to be Rapunzel or Anna from Frozen

Hey guys! this seems pretty interesting! Could I join? I would like to be Rapunzel or Anna from Frozen

Yeah, absolutely! Either PM me or tag me in the OOC with the characters you want to play, and who their face claims will be. ^^

You can also check out who's already taken here!

hello! I was wondering if I could jump in on this? I'm not exactly a "known name" over here like most of you guys are, but it looks cool!

hello! I was wondering if I could jump in on this? I'm not exactly a "known name" over here like most of you guys are, but it looks cool!

Absolutely! There's a list of characters already taken/reserved here, and feel free to chat us up in the OOC or join our discord server!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back