AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Disney: Lost Magic
dims
~If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It~

Every child has been exposed to Disney magic at one point or another. It is what defines a childhood, gives us hope and happiness, and, most importantly, it ties families together like nothing else. Disney magic is the only true magic that exists in this world, and it is the only magic we will ever truly need.

Unfortunately, not everyone agrees.

Though many Disney movies and shows are popular and hold their own special place in the Magic Kingdom, still others are left out of the Disney magic. Three villains from such forgotten enterprises have teamed up to take our favorite characters from their worlds and have them fend for themselves in our world. They have allied themselves with others--those characters who are forgotten or left--who will do their best to make the characters' lives even harder.

It started with those movies from the Disney Renaissance, the time when Disney animation soared like an eagle. The characters from these films were stripped of their memories, but this was an unintended consequence. How could the villains torture these characters if they had no idea about the lives they were ripped out of? Nevertheless, they continued with their plot.

Next, they took characters from modern Disney movies and shows and cartoons. They are the most popular and therefore very important to the ruination of Disney magic. While these characters have snatches of their Disney lives, they are still a greater success for the villains than those of the Renaissance.

Finally, the villains perfected their spell, and they ripped classic characters from their worlds. The classic Disney movies make up the foundation of what makes Disney what it is today. Thus, these characters hold the most power over the villains and pose the greatest threat. All of these characters remember every little detail of their Disney lives, and they even know about the lives of their counterparts who have little to no memory.

Without its characters, Disney magic has started to disappear. The Magic Kingdom is no longer as magical as it used to be. The classic characters are aware of this, and they feel the effects of the lost magic, but can they magic their Renaissance and modern counterparts see this? And with no way of knowing what they're up against, will our favorite characters ever be able to return to their world and restore Disney's magic?

This RP will take place in Disney World's Magic Kingdom in Florida. All characters will wake up somewhere near or around the "Partners" statue in the main plaza. (Map will be provided.)
~It's Kind of Fun to Do the Impossible~

I am perfectly willing to allow everyone to have up to 10 characters (mostly because I have 10 myself). But please please PLEASE don't take on that many if you cannot handle it. I honestly have no idea how my 10 will work out, but we'll have to see. Face claims for this characters will be REALISTIC ONLY. They came to the real world, so it only makes sense, right?

That being said, characters in this RP can come from anything associated with Disney--provided it's something you watch. (No Percy Jackson just because the books are Disney Hyperion.) That included animated movies, Pixar movies, live action movies, live action TV shows, and cartoon shows. If you choose to do a character from a live action show or movie, please make sure no one else has used the character's actor as a face claim. If they have, you might need to find another one and call it good.

Please note that all characters will have ONE power and only one. No OP powers or anything that can be construed as multiple powers. NO. Also, all animal characters have turned human. Villain characters are available, save for the three I have in mind for the main antagonists (which I basically control). Run a villain character by me first before making them. The idea is that the "classic" villains will be pissed that the three villains left them out of the plan.

Disney Renaissance (1989-1999)
~Have no memories of their Disney selves
~Unaware of powers at first
~Take on new personalities

Modern Age Disney (2000-Present)
~Only have brief snatches of Disney lives
~Includes movie/TV shows (mostly cartoon)
~Can control their powers

Classic Disney (1937-1988)
~Most powerful, but have unpredictable control over powers
~Remember everything about Disney selves and others' as well
~Can't leave Disney's Magic Kingdom
~More susceptible to fluctuating Disney magic as a result of characters' disappearance from their worlds

For all intents and purposes, assume that the following list of characters are unavailable. Three of the following characters are denoted as important to move along the plot i.e. GM posting. So I kinda need to have them reserved. : ) (They will have a ** next to their names.)

Gen's Reservations
Kovu from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride**
Emperor Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove**
Tramp from The Lady and the Tramp**
(Many of my face claims are from Disney things, so BEWAREEEEEEE.)

Hey look! apolla apolla made a list of taken characters! She's a doll!
Fandom - [Disney: Lost Magic][Taken/Reserved Characters]

I can't promise this will start before April. I can't promise I'll get a CS up before April. IRL comes first and I'm going to be in France for two weeks, so if I have Internet, I'll make sure to start things from there. So please be patient and invested in this idea if you're interested. : )
~Even Miracles Take a Little Time~

Rules N' Such

Please respect your fellow players. Like really. Let's not insult/criticize/indirectly antagonize anyone. I've seen it all. Not fun.

If you have a problem with another player, please inform me first. Or be a badass and tell them that what they're doing isn't cool. No, but seriously. Tell me first.

Oh, yeah, follow RPN rules. That'd be great.

I'm pretty sure I'm the GM, so if anyone tries to usurp me, I'll whup your ass.
apolla apolla agreed to be my lovely co-GM, so her word is also basically law. Disrespect her and I'm pretty sure she'll whup your ass.

I'm okay with romance. But nothing that's so gushy and ew that I want to gouge my eyes out reading it. I like romance, but not the overly cheesy kind.
(Also make sure the other person is okay with it. Don't be that jerk.)

This is gonna be casual/detailed. I like seeing paragraphs. Paragraphs are fun. NO ONE-LINERS. And please be able to grammar. It kinda sucks when I have no idea what you're trying to say.

This is gonna be really chill, y'all. One post a week? Sounds good to me. (I mostly say this since I'm a busy little bee and I'm putting this up just before my trip to France.)

TELL ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE ABSENT. IF SOMETHING CAME UP UNEXPECTEDLY, TELL ME WHEN YOU COME BACK. DO NOT JUST DISAPPEAR. I WILL EITHER PRETEND YOUR CHARACTER DOESN'T EXIST OR KILL THEM. (Jk, I'll just let someone else have them...or take over them myself...)

Any questions? Ask! (But make sure you read everything first. Don't be that guy.)

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Last edited:
I KNOW XD

So I know of at least one character I wanna take, and that's our dear sweet Tinky (because I made her for that hp and love her character). The rest I will have to think on, but you can bet your ass there will be more.

Could I reserve some characters so I can write sheets later?
Also I was wondering If I could be a Villian. If not that's fine!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Sorry, lovely! I'm going to have to decline on this one. I feel doing one too many Disney rps will become overdone for me, and the most I'm doing is two.

Okay can I reserve Morgana (from Darkwing Duck) and Peter Pan? I was also thinking about making Esmeralda from the hunchback of Notredam but I am not entirely sure about her yet :) if that's okay of course.

Last edited:
i’m def interested in prince charming (cinderella) and wendy !! for now at least

Oh boy here we go tagging people
apolla apolla (duh)
stellar.nova stellar.nova deer deer diwa diwa Athens Athens PixieDust PixieDust mxlly mxlly (if you can't that's fine I'm just linking peeps from back in Recuerdo)
D DisneyGirl (for obvious reasons)
@h o n e s t p r i n c e @Revalia nymphadora. nymphadora. Aero Aero TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord (since you're in the Walt Disney Uni >w> )

[Tagging is welcome <3]
Thank you for thinking of me, but I'm on a permanent rp hiatus. I'm just one here collecting old information that I might want to turn into books. <3

*gasp* Disney, hello
I love disney, hello
I'd love to Nick Wilde it up in here

Also yo where them Scar fans at yeesh lol >w<

I'd be interested in this as well! (: As for characters, I'd love to perform Jim Hawkins from Disney's Treasure Planet, if that would be alright?

Disney: Lost Magic
dims
~If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It~

Every child has been exposed to Disney magic at one point or another. It is what defines a childhood, gives us hope and happiness, and, most importantly, it ties families together like nothing else. Disney magic is the only true magic that exists in this world, and it is the only magic we will ever truly need.

Unfortunately, not everyone agrees.

Though many Disney movies and shows are popular and hold their own special place in the Magic Kingdom, still others are left out of the Disney magic. Three villains from such forgotten enterprises have teamed up to take our favorite characters from their worlds and have them fend for themselves in our world. They have allied themselves with others--those characters who are forgotten or left--who will do their best to make the characters' lives even harder.

It started with those movies from the Disney Renaissance, the time when Disney animation soared like an eagle. The characters from these films were stripped of their memories, but this was an unintended consequence. How could the villains torture these characters if they had no idea about the lives they were ripped out of? Nevertheless, they continued with their plot.

Next, they took characters from modern Disney movies and shows and cartoons. They are the most popular and therefore very important to the ruination of Disney magic. While these characters have snatches of their Disney lives, they are still a greater success for the villains than those of the Renaissance.

Finally, the villains perfected their spell, and they ripped classic characters from their worlds. The classic Disney movies make up the foundation of what makes Disney what it is today. Thus, these characters hold the most power over the villains and pose the greatest threat. All of these characters remember every little detail of their Disney lives, and they even know about the lives of their counterparts who have little to no memory.

Without its characters, Disney magic has started to disappear. The Magic Kingdom is no longer as magical as it used to be. The classic characters are aware of this, and they feel the effects of the lost magic, but can they magic their Renaissance and modern counterparts see this? And with no way of knowing what they're up against, will our favorite characters ever be able to return to their world and restore Disney's magic?

This RP will take place in Disney World's Magic Kingdom in Florida. All characters will wake up somewhere near or around the "Partners" statue in the main plaza. (Map will be provided.)
~It's Kind of Fun to Do the Impossible~

I am perfectly willing to allow everyone to have up to 10 characters (mostly because I have 10 myself). But please please PLEASE don't take on that many if you cannot handle it. I honestly have no idea how my 10 will work out, but we'll have to see. Face claims for this characters will be REALISTIC ONLY. They came to the real world, so it only makes sense, right?

That being said, characters in this RP can come from anything associated with Disney--provided it's something you watch. (No Percy Jackson just because the books are Disney Hyperion.) That included animated movies, Pixar movies, live action movies, live action TV shows, and cartoon shows. If you choose to do a character from a live action show or movie, please make sure no one else has used the character's actor as a face claim. If they have, you might need to find another one and call it good.

Please note that all characters will have ONE power and only one. No OP powers or anything that can be construed as multiple powers. NO. Also, all animal characters have turned human. Villain characters are available, save for the three I have in mind for the main antagonists (which I basically control). Run a villain character by me first before making them. The idea is that the "classic" villains will be pissed that the three villains left them out of the plan.

Disney Renaissance (1989-1999)
~Have no memories of their Disney selves
~Unaware of powers at first
~Take on new personalities

Modern Age Disney (2000-Present)
~Only have brief snatches of Disney lives
~Includes movie/TV shows (mostly cartoon)
~Can control their powers

Classic Disney (1937-1988)
~Most powerful, but have unpredictable control over powers
~Remember everything about Disney selves and others' as well
~Can't leave Disney's Magic Kingdom
~More susceptible to fluctuating Disney magic as a result of characters' disappearance from their worlds

For all intents and purposes, assume that the following list of characters are unavailable. Three of the following characters are denoted as important to move along the plot i.e. GM posting. So I kinda need to have them reserved. : ) (They will have a ** next to their names.)

Gen's Reservations
Kovu from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride**
Emperor Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove**
Tramp from The Lady and the Tramp**
(Many of my face claims are from Disney things, so BEWAREEEEEEE.)

Hey look! apolla apolla made a list of taken characters! She's a doll!
Fandom - [Disney: Lost Magic][Taken/Reserved Characters]

I can't promise this will start before April. I can't promise I'll get a CS up before April. IRL comes first and I'm going to be in France for two weeks, so if I have Internet, I'll make sure to start things from there. So please be patient and invested in this idea if you're interested. : )
~Even Miracles Take a Little Time~

Rules N' Such

Please respect your fellow players. Like really. Let's not insult/criticize/indirectly antagonize anyone. I've seen it all. Not fun.

If you have a problem with another player, please inform me first. Or be a badass and tell them that what they're doing isn't cool. No, but seriously. Tell me first.

Oh, yeah, follow RPN rules. That'd be great.

I'm pretty sure I'm the GM, so if anyone tries to usurp me, I'll whup your ass.
apolla apolla agreed to be my lovely co-GM, so her word is also basically law. Disrespect her and I'm pretty sure she'll whup your ass.

I'm okay with romance. But nothing that's so gushy and ew that I want to gouge my eyes out reading it. I like romance, but not the overly cheesy kind.
(Also make sure the other person is okay with it. Don't be that jerk.)

This is gonna be casual/detailed. I like seeing paragraphs. Paragraphs are fun. NO ONE-LINERS. And please be able to grammar. It kinda sucks when I have no idea what you're trying to say.

This is gonna be really chill, y'all. One post a week? Sounds good to me. (I mostly say this since I'm a busy little bee and I'm putting this up just before my trip to France.)

TELL ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE ABSENT. IF SOMETHING CAME UP UNEXPECTEDLY, TELL ME WHEN YOU COME BACK. DO NOT JUST DISAPPEAR. I WILL EITHER PRETEND YOUR CHARACTER DOESN'T EXIST OR KILL THEM. (Jk, I'll just let someone else have them...or take over them myself...)

Any questions? Ask! (But make sure you read everything first. Don't be that guy.)

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Seems pretty great! I'm thinking of taking Lightning McQueen as long as you answer yes to this one question:

Since the Disney characters are gonna be in the real world, does that mean the non human characters are gonna be taking human forms?

Seems pretty great! I'm thinking of taking Lightning McQueen as long as you answer yes to this one question:

Since the Disney characters are gonna be in the real world, does that mean the non human characters are gonna be taking human forms?

I am pretty sure that since animals are turning into humans, it would be the same with non human/non animal characters. As long as AnimeGenork AnimeGenork is fine with it, I am too!

*gasp* Disney, hello
I love disney, hello
I'd love to Nick Wilde it up in here

Also yo where them Scar fans at yeesh lol >w<

Forgive me if I'm slow XD Does that mean you wanna be Scar and your fc is gonna be Nick Wilde?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back