• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disney: Lost Magic ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
HEY GUESS WHAT THE GM FINISHED HER GODDAMN CHARACTERS! :D

Also amva amva The "Realm" bit means the movie or show they come from, not the actual place. Sorry if that was unclear on the CS. ^^

Sorry for not responding sooner, trying to juggle some stuff and losing track of everything mmm

Just stating my interest right now! I'm looking through all of the information lol.

Awesome! Hey! There's a list of taken/reserved characters here, and we'd love it if you would join our discord server (though we totally understand if you can't/don't want to, not everyone likes discord).

GoGoPR GoGoPR Hey, I'm flattered you used my code and all, but considering I never actually put the code itself up, could you ask next time before you use it? ^^"
Sorry, I just get really uncomfortable when I don't give code out and people use it. I'm not confident in my own code even if people keep the credit.

GoGoPR GoGoPR Hey, I'm flattered you used my code and all, but considering I never actually put the code itself up, could you ask next time before you use it? ^^"
Sorry, I just get really uncomfortable when I don't give code out and people use it. I'm not confident in my own code even if people keep the credit.

Hey sorry about that! I thought that because it was in the first post that we could use it. My mistake. I'll change it if it bothers you that much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back