• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dishonored Roleplay

c. decay

c. the speed of light
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!
I'm C, 21, and a major Dishonored fan. I have been a fan of the game series for almost half of my entire life, and it's one of two pieces of media that I truly adore enough to want to roleplay. I have played all 3 games, including the DLCs, and have read the books and comics. I also write about my OCs on the side. You don't have to be as big of a fanatic, but it would be great to have someone be familiar with the source material.
I've done RPs in the past but fell out of it due to life, but really want to get back into it after years of being unable to. I've done it long enough to know what I'm looking for, so here's what you need to know:

I am really flexible and willing to compromise on certain aspects, but the following below are things I'm not willing to compromise:
  • I am a literate to heavy literate RPer, and can't tolerate anything less. I really appreciate long and detailed responses, even if it's just a paragraph or two, and don't mind if it takes a bit of time to get a response back.
  • You must be 18+. I don't feel comfortable talking with anyone younger and I would prefer to do RPs that lean darker in content, given the source material.
  • 3rd person POV.
  • Slow-mid burn plot + romances.
  • Mutual collaboration. I really like brainstorming the plot of the RP to try and make it better each time.
  • Write multiple characters if needed.
Here are some things I prefer in an RP, but am open to changing/negotiating:
  • I can do both strictly OC and strictly Canon RPs, but I highly prefer an OC RP with a mix of canon character RPs.
  • I don't mind romance at all, but if you prefer an RP with absolutely no romance, then that's fine too.
  • OOC chat is appreciated, but not a must if you are not comfortable.
If you're interested in roleplaying and want to brainstorm a plot, please reply to this thread or send me a DM and we can set something up. I also have Discord.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back