• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

Flashback to me watching a bunch of gun fight clips just to write one action scene. Gonna work on my post today but I'm curious how every character will approach the course.

Flashback to me watching a bunch of gun fight clips just to write one action scene. Gonna work on my post today but I'm curious how every character will approach the course.
I have to do this all the time… my brain just can’t think of certain action sequences on its own 😔

I'll make a post when I get back from a tooth getting pulled, dunno if I'll have her do the shotty or the DMR though, likely the DMR, should be the quickest swap, her shooting time is another matter though, it won't be underestimate, but her accuracy will be rather good I think.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
Well, lizzy, the Thuri-Vee will be your sword, figuratively speaking, for as long as you could operate a Mobius. You wouldn't want to get caught off-guard outside your cockpit, would you? It's best to get yourself familiar with it now
Wait, but that wasn’t even Rel-Taren’s question. It was Liane who was mentally questioning the purpose of the exercise.

Eh, it technically still works for him, it's just not remotely to form of what he was asking. As in she could be saying "just do it because I told you to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back