• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings dio's all in one ad | m/m plots

matisses

introduction & basic information.
Hey there! You can call me Dio or Clara; I go by many names. I am twenty-four years old and use she/her pronouns. I have been roleplaying for over ten years and absolutely love doing collaborative storytelling with others; it's my creative outlet, after all. I'm currently looking for partners for a few original and fandom plots. To make this less of a chore to read, let's proceed to the bullet points:
  • Looking for 20+ writers only.
  • English isn't my first language, but rest assured I do my best to proofread my writing.
  • Multi-para length, mostly. The exact length depends on my mood and free time, but you can always expect more than three paragraphs from me.
  • Looove chatting OOC and creating playlists/moodboards for our characters!
  • I work full time and can't be on my laptop or phone all the time, so a patient partner would be perfect. You can expect patience from my end as well.
  • Most of my preferred pairings are m/m, but I also enjoy f/f and, to a lesser extent, m/f. It depends on the dynamics.
  • Genre-wise, I've had a big preference for fantasy lately so most of my ideas below deal with that.
  • Oc/oc or canon/canon only. I don't do canon/oc.
wanted original plots.
Some of these look detail-heavy but please don't let that scare you. They've just been marinating in my head for the longest time and now I'm hopeful I can find someone who also thinks they're interesting and would like to plot out/write the rest with me. ಥ‿‿ಥ

tags: god/human follower, fantasy setting based around Ancient Egypt, adventure, possible dark themes
my character: Neph’ash
summary: Muse A has lived a very sheltered life. As a shaman, or one who is born with a connection to the Heavenly Realm, Muse A has been taken from his parents at a very young age and raised by other shamans at a temple. Since childhood, he has been followed around by a shadow that seemed to age with him; it’s only years later they discover the shadow is none other than the infamous Overlord of the Underworld, Neph’ash, their patron god. Muse A is soon marked as a possible hazard for the kingdom, for the god is known for his dislike of humanity and other deities; the reason why he has claimed a shaman is also unknown, since Neph’ash very rarely interacts outside his realm. Not long after his twentieth birthday, Muse A accidentally kills another shaman during a religious ceremony and is sentenced to exile in the desert, where he’s made to labor with other criminals as punishment. After a year, Muse A has lost most of his strength to look for a way out of that life; still, despite all odds, he believes his god has better plans for him. Then, one day, Muse A comes across an unconscious young man lying among the desert sands–and something in him compels him to that man. He can’t help but wonder if the wheels in Neph’ash’s plan have begun spinning and where they will lead him.
tags: fantasy, friends to enemies to lovers, misunderstandings, adventure & magic
my character: either!
summary: Muse A family has perished in a plague that devastated half of their town. Before saying his goodbyes to his family, Muse A promised them he would become a Legionary Knight, the elite force of the King who are both masters of magic and swordsmanship, and make them proud. At fourteen years old, he joins the hopeful recruits training hard to achieve that post; and there he meets Muse B, the eighth and mostly forgotten son of a Count who’s desperately trying to make his parents notice him. The two become fast friends, despite being opposites: Muse A is introverted and melancholic, while Muse B is outgoing and reckless. Still, the key difference between them lies in their abilities: while Muse A seems like a natural talent, Muse B has to work twice as hard to get near his friend’s level. As the years go by, their friendship slowly turns bitter and chaotic. Muse B resents Muse A for advancing through the ranks and the attention it brings him, while Muse A resents his friend for being unsupportive and petty. One day, when they’re both eighteen, during a mission, they encounter a formidable beast; it attacks Muse A with the clear intent to kill, but Muse B interjects in the nick of time. Muse B kills the beast, but belatedly realizes Muse A has still been gravely injured. Back in the capital, Muse A has to get his left arm amputated and is on bedrest for several weeks. Later, after much deliberation, the King’s Legion considers him unfit to continue training and discharge him. Muse A and Muse B have their final confrontation, with Muse A wholly resentful of Muse B for ruining his life, despite the fact Muse B actually saved him from death. Many years pass and Muse A and B take totally different paths: Muse A becomes a mercenary under a new name and Muse B, a Legionary Knight. One day, they meet again in different circumstances…
tags: fantasy, lighthearted or dark (depends), master/servant
my character: Muse A
summary: Muse A was just a plain and boring servant at a rich estate. Until, that is, said state got burned to the ground after a bandit raid. They’re able to flee, but only because they’ve found a creepy and decaying manor to take refuge. Little do they know there lives Muse B, a wanted sorcerer/witch (perhaps even a fae or vampire?) who decides to accept them into their life as the new maid/butler. Little does Muse A know that being their servant is quite different from tending to a regular master.
tags: steampunk-ish fantasy, love at first sight gone wrong because they didn't realize they want opposite things, possible adventure
my character: either!
summary: In a world where the rich and privileged have the opportunity to live in floating sky cities, Muse A is an orphan whose life ambition is to move to the floating capital through their talents (singing? playing an instrument? magic?). Meanwhile, Muse B is the brooding sole child of a marquis, doomed to inherit their father’s legacy and thus desperate to flee the capital. As pre-teens, Muse A and Muse B have fatefully met; smitten by Muse A, Muse B makes them the questionable promise that as long as they keep working hard, one day their dreams will come true. Fast forward to their early twenties, Muse A receives a mysterious invitation to a ball in the floating capital signed with Muse B’s initials. Is it a coincidence?

wanted fandom stuff.
I don't really have any concrete ideas for most of these so hit me up with yours and we can come up with something together, hopefully! If the character is bolded it's because I prefer to write them.

Genshin Impact: Alhaitham/Kaveh, Ayato/Itto, Lyney/Traveler, Ei/Yae Miko, Wriothesley/Neuvillette, Neuvillette/Navia
Honkai - Star Rail: Dan Heng/Blade, Jing Yuan/Blade, Sampo/Gepard
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Giorno/Fugo, Joseph/Caesar, Gyro/Johnny
Fire Emblem - Three Houses: Dimitri/Felix, Dimitri/Sylvain, Sylvain/Claude, Edelgard/Byleth
Jujutsu Kaisen: Gojo/Geto
Rune Factory series: honestly anything! I'll love you if you write within this universe with me, mostly from 3, 4 and 5

If any of this sounds interesting to you, feel free to shoot me a message. i'm still new to the website but hopefully we can get some fun stuff going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back