Digital Disaster

BE6DCC74-45DA-46D6-80BE-B1E055EE0321.png
(Art by HavocDusk on DA)
Lana

Lana walked further into the room as the door was held open. She looked around at all the stuff wanting to mess with all of it, but she resisted. She turned to see Grey being... held hostage? She wasn’t really sure what was happening, but she didn’t like it.

“Wow! Hey! What are you doing to my friend!?”
She stood in front of Grey trying to keep them from coming anywhere near him, but to them she was just an average fox.
“If you come anywhere near him I’ll-“
She paused for a second as she reached over to her tail trying to find the stick that was usually lodged in it, but it wasn’t there.
“Huh...? I could have sworn I had my stick earlier... whatever! I can still pack a mean punch.”

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Hotaru exchanged phones with Yang, trying to quash any fears that Yang would do anything more than just insert her contact info. They were all together in this situation; she couldn’t hold everyone at arm’s length and expect to get through it all safely, especially since she’d been the one to ask Yang to team up; it wasn’t fair to treat her with suspicion. As she waited, Hotaru turned the concert ticket over in her hands.

Now this was something to be suspicious about: sent from an aunt who’d still be in her own universe, and from the aunt who didn’t even like her. Whoever had actually sent it clearly only did the most minimal of research on her. Then again, just about any other name would have alerted her to the trick too; her dad knew she didn’t like live concerts, and so did her friends; there was a very narrow margin of people back home who could have sent it to her, and the entity hadn’t used them.

“Say, Yang-san,” she said, holding out the letter and ticket, “did you get something like this in your mail? It sounds like a trap, doesn’t’ it?” A trap that they would hopefully not have to spring if they wanted to figure out how to get home, but if they could make some sort of plan beforehand, then maybe they could get out with all their organs.

Crow Crow
marc122 marc122

The circular centre of the wall would turn as if it was a lock, before the two halves of the wall would slide to the sides. That was when Red and gang would see a green, square-shaped pad that when taken, would rise like an elevator.

Next floor! Level 2!

Should they walk further, they would see two Digimon running about.

Agumon_gabumon_next0rder.jpg

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

"HEEEELLLPPPP UUUUSSSS!"

Someone seemed to be behind them, and this person seemed to be accompanied by a Digimon.

"Come back here! I'm not done with you two!"

RedLight RedLight @KowloonLevel2

The barrage continued as his mind began to sliver into a state of happiness and nirvana, albeit rather slowly. He had to try something soon enough!

Firewall Breached
Firewall Breached.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

"Woah woah! Forget Staphyllococcus! I think she has rabies!"

"How can you tell it's a she? Well, in any case, I think I know why she's upset. We've done nothing to your friend here but hit him in the head, but he has tried to sneak into my room. I had to something to intruders."

"It was a bit rough though..."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @IkebukuroAreaInternetCafeHudie​

1572228418430.png Seeing as this would take too much time he abandoned trying to change the world in seconds and instead summoned his sorcery, laying waste the the areas around him with fire while trying to crush the creatures with telekinesis. Mortis popped out and began helping somehow too.
Crow Crow

Luka Redgrave

Interactions: GM ( Crow Crow ), Wigfrid (me lmao), LITERALLY EVERYONE WITH EARS IN THE IKEBUKURO BUILDING

I didn't get more than a moment to collect myself before my vision began to blur and blacken. Oh c'mon, not this shit ag-

The first things I noticed as I came to consciousness was that I was thankfully not falling to my supposed death again, Liollmon wasn't on my shoulders anymore, and that there was something lying on my face. My initial suspicion that things two and three were connected was quickly disproven as I carefully removed a plastic headset off of my face. I was sitting in a bedroom, specifically at a computer desk. ...But not a computer desk I recognized. Or a bedroom I recognized, for that matter. Where the hell was I? Cautiously getting up from my chair, I looked around. Whose apartment was this? I noticed my grappling hook on a table, but it wasn't..?. It was pink and plastic-looking, like some kinda kid's toy. Everything else I'd had on me seemed to be fine, but the hook seemed to have been reduced to nothing but a useless piece of plastic. Giving it a shot just to make sure, my suspicions were quickly confirmed as a string shot the neon-pink hook a few inches before drooping sadly over the barrel of the toy. Setting it back down from where I'd picked it up, I carefully walked out of the bedroom. Was I in...someone's apartment? Was I intruding..? I'd rather be safe than sorry. Walking into the main area, I found quite the scene. All of the potted plants that must've once been flowers of some kind had their heads ripped off brutally, and the remains of what I think must've been a pillow or two from the couch laid on the carpet, a mess of stuffing and stitches. I didn't get to take much more of a look around before I felt the cold tip of a plastic spear being pressed against my throat.

"WHO ART THY!? STATE THY PURPOSE OR FACE THE WRATH OF A MIGHTY VALKYRIE!"

A girl dressed up like some chick from Norse mythology was staring me down with the wrath of a thousand suns, and she definitely didn't seem afraid to let it loose. Can plastic weapons be used to murder someone...? Oh fuck, I hope not!

(wigfrid post continuing this will be tomorrow lmao)

Interactions:
Crow Crow

Tom, the Cat

Thomas.png
I was about to accept this gift until Jerry popped in and smacked me with a massive bat causing me to see stars. There's even a halo of twittering birds flying above my head and once the pain stopped, I swatted them away from me. Even in my fantasy land, I am tormented by that mouse! That's it, I'm eating that rat right here and right now, real or not: I am getting that mouse! I jumped out of my cat bed and chased after Jerry, knocking over the milk and fish to find him hiding inside a metal vault and thanks to how angry I am, I didn't hesitate to get inside it just so I can grab Jerry despite obviously being a trap, I don't think straight when I'm angry. I just act without thought and go with instinct.

Once I was inside the vault there was an evil grin plastered on my face, I attempted to grab him with both arms. If I manage to grab him: who knows what I'll do!​

Last edited:
Yang Xiao Long

(We Live in a Society)

At first, Yang was dumbfounded by the phone she received from Hotaru; no doubt that it was the same phone she awoke to when she first ended up in this "real world", and gave to her teammate for the time being. However, compared to Scrolls, it was somewhat alien; sure it had a screen, but there were buttons that she had to press to perform simple functions, like turning on her phone, adjusting the volume, and locking said phone. Staring at Hotaru's phone for a fair bit, she then pressed the "home" button then swiped on the screen, before pressing what appeared to be a "contacts" app, like on her Scroll. It took her to an antiquated-looking interface, the familiar 12-key pad displaying with a "phone" symbol at the bottom greeting her, and at the very bottom of the interface itself were five sections, one of them reading "contacts". Referring to common sense, she then pressed the "contacts" symbol and then the "+" symbol. At last, she could enter her name and phone number.

So she did.

Once Yang was done, if Hotaru were to check now, her first name would show up in the list. Done, the Huntress-in-Training handed her back her phone, smiling.

"Here you go."

Yang, as soon as she gave the phone back, listened to Hotaru's inquiry about the ticket and letter. At first, Yang didn't mind, as it seemed to her she was being a little too overprotective of herself. Concerts weren't a usual place where traps would be set; instead, she thought more about abandoned buildings with Grimm inside of them and abandoned cities with abundant White Fang clansmen hiding in the underground. Yet, it did not matter what she thought. As soon as she realized she meant it when she said "trap", she was now a little apprehensive about not just the ticket and letter, but also the contents in her mailbox.

"I mean... It could. But we don't know."

As Yang continued to talk, she whipped out her mail keys, as she turned her head to the mailbox itself, beginning to locate her mail's location.

"Maybe it's exactly as you chalk it up to be, maybe it's just us..."

In no time, Yang found the inbox she was assigned, and she inserted the key into the lock, twisting it and then opening the box for herself. Inside was a compact square package, its compact square shape apparent to her and Hotaru. As she finished her thoughts, she pulled out the package, sliding the cover off in the process.

"But unless we go, there's no way to find out, maybe that is, unless you happen to be some sort of cyber-detective."

Yang decided now was a good time to examine the package, since Hotaru herself brought up the suspicious-looking mail to her attention, so she looked into the box from her inbox. The first thing she saw was a letter of some sorts, folded in order to fit the delivery. The second was much less visible, obscured most the way by the letter, and much more different-looking, but was nonetheless present. She picked up the letter and unfolded it, turning back to Hotaru.

"Now. That being said, it looks like a letter from my dad."

Yang proceeded to read the letter.

Dear Yang,

I noticed you like the Achieve Men a lot, so I decided to get you a limited-edition poster you sure would've died to get. I also got their latest album "The Great Microwave Heist". Hope you like it!

Love you, Taiyang

P.S.: There's one more thing I sent, but open the poster and you'll see!

Unlike Hotaru, Yang almost believed the letter was from Taiyang, her and Ruby's dad; the handwriting was, without a doubt, her father's, down to the smallest details, and even a part of his personality was there. Yang was ready to believe it...until she realized that there was no such thing as this place in Remnant. Because it looked different enough for her to discern that this was not a place from Vale, she, too, grew even more suspicious, as no other city, or town, in Remnant's four kingdoms had all the features Ikebukuro had. Even if the letter was something Taiyang could've written, the surroundings alone told her that it was no other than a forgery. A damn good one at that.

"And if you were wondering, yes I did. And I really thought it was from my dad. Yet something about this place tells me that something is wrong..."

Yang let out a sigh, shaking her head, then took the letter off, and turns out, the letter was concealing the CD, which itself laid atop a folded poster, the whole time. As advertised, it was an album by the Achieve Men named "The Great Microwave Heist", its cover art featuring a cartoon-ish heist with several microwaves stolen by the Achieve Men's members, who are depicted as on the run from the police. In a brief respite from the seriousness, she then held up the album to her teammate, smiling.

"Well, at least I have this, from my favorite band."

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: Veradana Veradana (Hotaru)
Mentions:

Last edited:

• Jesse, who just didn't even notice the girl speaking to him as he entered Eric's home, had quickly retracted into a nearby room. He picked up his gun (or what USED to be his gun), and slipped it into his front pocket as he observed the conversation at hand. His gun wasn't real, but it sure as hell looked real. As he saw Lana walk towards the back of the home, that was when Jesse made his move. Still crouched down, Jesse began to slowly walk towards the back, gun now in hand. If she were to turn around, she would find Jesse Pinkman, holding the convincing looking pistol at arm's length. Said pistol was aimed right towards the center of her skull.

giphy.gif

"Don't... move." He said to her, his voice a hushed whisper as he kept the gun trained right on Lana. It was then that he finally noticed Grey tied up and the two strange individuals. Now, Jesse had no idea what the hell was going on here, but his browsing on the internet had taught him what furries were. And, with this knowledge, coupled with Jesse's own reluctance to believe that this was an actual kidnapping rather than some weird sex thing, Jesse kept the gun trained on Lana as he continued his demands. "You two bitches, hands in the fucking air, yo. Do it or else your fucking fox friend here gets it. Any of you scream, she gets it. Any of you try to make a run for it, she gets it." He said through grit teeth, trying to sound as intimidating as possible. Despite this, however, Jesse was still visibly shaking while doing all this, and his face looked a bit nervous behind that threatening glare to boot. He nervously gulped after this, before continuing. "I don't wanna hurt any of you. But I will if you don't tell me what I need to know."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Chapter 1: Denial

Reawakening with a sharp gasp, the Gardevoir felt something on her head and tore it off without a second thought. Unaware that it was blinding her, she recoiled and shielded her eyes from the sunlight shining through her window, and the glare of the screen before her. Rapidly blinking, and eventually peeking out from behind her hand, she looked down at what had been blinding her. Tilting her head, she stared at the headset with eyes suspiciously narrowed. Picking it up, the Gardevoir analyzed every inch of the thing before moving on to the computer screen. She was baffled. The box was shining a soft light which appeared to spell out letters and shapes. Perhaps it was similar to what had her locked in that other world? But...just what was that other world?

And where was she now?

Gingerly standing up from her wooden chair, the Gardevoir spun all around to greet her new surroundings. She had found herself in a rustic apartment, furnished with wooden chairs padded with simple linen cushions, a dull brown sofa, and a coffee table standing low to the floorboards. Sitting on nigh every surface and in nigh every corner was a potted plant. Some small cacti, colourful flowers, and ferns lit up the apartment with earthy colours to match the brown of her wooden furniture. There were no screens in sight, aside from her very out-of-place computer. Instead there sat an antique radio, playing soft jazz.

Soothed by the familiar sound, the Gardevoir took a deep breath, and her tense body relaxed somewhat. Turning back to the desk, she spotted a pair of keys laid on a torn note. Swiping them both up, she spotted a number written on the note. Putting the mysterious number on the backburner, she pocketed the keys and moved on to the strange object sitting adjacent to where the note was previously laid. Picking it up, the Gardevoir curiously eyed the object's screen...and saw a blocky figure eyeing her back. Feeling an extrasensory tingling in the back of her mind, the Gardevoir hung onto the strange object, sensing it held some importance...against her otherwise prevailing apprehension.

Feeling her way to the door, something caught her eye as she reached for the doorknob. Hanging alone on the coatrack was a bright yellow raincoat, and below it stood a pair of floral pattern rubber boots. Blinking hard and holding her breath, she turned the doorknob and stepped blindly outside. Opening her eyes again only after the door had again been shut, the Gardevoir breathed a shaky sigh. Finding herself in a long hallway filled with numbered doors, she immediately spun around to find her door, too, was numbered. The number on her note, no less. With a confident smirk, she locked the door using her key with a satisfying click! before moving on to find a long staircase down.

Upon reaching the bottom floor, the Gardevoir found herself befuddled. Just how high up was her room? Who was it she shared this building with? What had rendered her unable to float down the stairs? The final question was the most troubling of all, and pondering on it more, she realized she was no longer able to levitate even the lightest of objects, either. Pushing such poisonous thoughts away as she approached a pair of humans, she passed Yang a coldly analytical glare while she brushed by and found a collection of numbered boxes. Unsurprisingly, one of the boxes shared her room's number. Opening it up, she found a single letter. Peeling it open with a careful apprehension, she only had to take one look before her eyes opened wide with fright. Paralyzed, the Gardevoir dropped the letter, and it clattered to the ground along with its envelope and the ticket it held inside. Without giving it another look or even shutting her mailbox, she stormed right on out of the building, only to freeze halfway through the door. Immediately she was assaulted by bright lights and loud sounds; enormous buildings and crowds of humans; and the Gardevoir nearly buckled at the knees. Leaning on the doorknob she squeezed tight was the only thing stopping her quivering legs from collapsing while she stared in horror at the concrete jungle she had found herself trapped within. Her chest began to rise and fall much too rapidly, as every time she breathed the city's sour air into her lungs, she reflexively breathed it right back out. Growing more and more lightheaded, the Gardevoir began to wobble on her feet, and without any psychic powers with which to catch herself, she appeared about ready to faint.

Crow Crow marc122 marc122 Veradana Veradana

@Ikebukuro apartments

[class name="loveContainerMajor"] --accent: #DB456A [/class] [div class="loveContainerMajor"] [div class="loveImageContainer"] [div class="loveMainImage" style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CFysI6w.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveRightContainer"] [div class="loveTitleContainer"] [div class="loveStudentProfile"]local princess[/div] [div class="loveStudentName"]charlotte la bouff[/div] [/div] [div class="loveTabbedcontent"] [div class="lovePageContainer"] [div class="lovePage pageOne"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]name[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]lottie[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mentions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]arthur[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]interactions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]john, bob[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mood[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]excited[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]location[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]ikebukuro[/div] [/div] [div class="pageOneFlex"] [div class="pageOneList"]
  • you
  • ma'am
  • are
  • a
  • princess
[/div] [div class="pageOneList"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageTwo"] [div class="pageTwoText"] [div class="loveHeader"]lottie[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]Iced Tea[/div] “Well tickle me pink, you care for me,”Lottie teased as if she wasn’t the one trippin’ over her own heels a second ago. Now, Lottie may be a loose goose, but she wasn’t too dumb, so of course the blonde noticed when she wasn’t the only one initiating physical contact. That little detail made her bounce-off-the-walls kind of happy, and that showed on her face in her larger than life smile as she held his hand. “Of course I wouldn’t mind joinin’ ya! It’s a date,”she “joked” before her “humorous” flirting tone died off at the sight of a new girl.

“Yeah, sorry darlin’ I don’t know who you are either,”her shoulders slumped, feeling sorry for not recognizing their name. To be fair she’d been a little distracted the entire time.. with not just John, of course! There was Arthur.. and her Digimon.. and almost dying twice.. but yeah, mainly the cowboy. “Feel free to hop in with us!”the blonde invited before raising an eyebrow, “But ma'am, if you don't mind me askin', what’s a pee-kah-choo?”

When John raised his other hand Lottie quickly took ahold of it with her free one. It was her little way of saying she claimed him, that and an awkward smile. “Is Bob a female name now?”she asked in wonder as she glanced around the busy Ikebukuro, missing anything weird or out of place like the ditz she was. Ooo, ooo, ooo! Do they still name their kids Charlotte?”she asked as she let go of the hand she snatched from John to point at herself excitedly.

x.png
[/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageThree"] [div class="pageThreeText"] [div class="loveHeader"]Palmon[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]not sure if I can post for her tbh[/div] Check next time <3

[/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageFour"] [div class="pageFourFlex"] [div class="pageFourInfo"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]lottie is the best[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]John x Lottie[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]cVenusmon is hot[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicContainer"] [div class="loveMusicSquare"] [div class="loveMusicSymbol"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicBox"] [div class="loveMusicHide"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="pageFourLeft"][/div] [div class="pageFourQuote"] "Always wear your invisible crown." [/div] [div class="pageFourRight"][/div] [div class="pageFourImages"] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/0Xk2xDM.jpg)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://imgur.com/ENov1rn.png/x.png)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/x3P83P1.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="color:#555;padding-left:10px"] [div class="loveIconTabs tabOne"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabTwo"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabThree"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabFour"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class name="loveContainerMajor" minWidth="820px"] width:800px; background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; height:520px; [/class] [class name="loveContainerMajor" maxWidth="819px"] width:calc(100% - 20px) background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; [/class] [class name="loveRightContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:calc(100% - 10px); margin-left:10px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" minWidth="820px"] padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; [/class] [class name="loveMainImage" minWidth="820px"] width:300px; height:500px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveTitleContainer"] padding:25px; color:#555; align:right; text-transform:uppercase; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:75px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentProfile"] width:fit-content; padding:10px 10px 5px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; font-size:10px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentName"] font-size:25px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:'Raleway', sans-serif; [/class] [class name="loveTabbedcontent" minWidth="820px"] width:100%; padding-top:10px; display:flex; height:365px; [/class] [class name="lovePageContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:calc(100% - 0.1px); overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name="lovePage" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; height:100%; overflow:auto; padding-right:100px; margin-bottom:10px; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" minWidth="820px"] padding:27.5px; font-size:20px; text-align:center; vertical-align: middle; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transition:color 0.5s; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" state="hover" minWidth="820px"] color: var(--accent); animation-name: {post_id}loveIconPush; animation-duration: 0.5s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name="loveInfoTitle"] text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoText"] text-transform: lowercase; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10.5px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" minWidth:"820px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" maxWidth:"819px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-top:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveHeader"] width:fit-content; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; margin:auto; color: var(--accent) [/class] [class name="loveSubheader"] padding:5px; text-align:center; text-transform: uppercase; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px color:#555 [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" minWidth="820px"] border:1px solid #f1f1f1; display:inline-block; padding:0px 15px 20px 10px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSquare" minWidth="820px"] padding:20px; pointer-events:none; height:80px; width:80px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSymbol" minWidth="820px"] box-sizing: border-box; height: 50px; border-color: transparent transparent transparent var(--accent); transition: 100ms all ease; will-change: border-width; cursor: pointer; border-style: solid; border-width: 25px 0 25px 40px; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; z-index:2; margin:25px 0px 0px 25px; background:#fff; [/class] [class name="loveMusicBox" minWidth="820px"] width:40px; height:40px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute; margin-top:-68px; margin-left:45px; z-index:1; cursor: pointer; border-radius:100% [/class] [class name="loveMusicHide" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-10px [/class] [class name="pause" minWidth="820px"] border-style:double!important; border-width: 0px 0px 0px 40px!important; [/class] [class name="pageOneFlex"] display:flex; justify-content:space-between; [/class] [class name="pageOneList"] border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; padding:5px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; color:#555; width:calc(50% - 15px); [/class] [class name="pageTwoText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageThreeText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageFourFlex" minWidth="820px"] display:flex; position:relative; [/class] [class name="pageFourInfo" minWidth="820px"] padding:5px; flex-grow:1; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name="pageFourLeft" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-top:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-left:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left: 25px; margin-top:20px ; [/class] [class name="pageFourRight" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-right:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left:calc(100% - 50px); [/class] [class name="pageFourQuote"] text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; margin:auto; font-family:'open sans', sans serif; margin:auto; width:250px [/class] [class name="pageFourImages" minWidth="820px"] margin:auto; display:flex; width:fit-content; margin-top:20px [/class] [class name="pageFourImage" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; background-size:100px!important; margin:5px; background-repeat:no-repeat; [/class] [animation=loveIconPush] [keyframe=50] -webkit-transform: scale(0.8); transform: scale(0.8); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] -webkit-transform: scale(1); transform: scale(1); [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class="tabTwo" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageTwo [/script] [script class="tabThree" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageThree [/script] [script class="tabFour" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageFour [/script] [script class="tabOne" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageOne [/script] [script class="loveMusicHide"] set onPlay 0 [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseenter"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseleave"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="friends"] addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others show friendsPage [/script] [script class="friends" on="click"] removeClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show friendsPage [/script] [script class="foes" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends removeClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others addClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show foesPage [/script] [script class="lovers" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes removeClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect addClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show loversPage [/script] [script class="others" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers removeClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect addClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show othersPage [/script]
[div style="max-width:800px;margin:auto;width:100%;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;opacity:0.6;text-alig[/div][/nobr]

• Red and Guilmon both watch the Firewall unlock and open. It seems to have a lock, as the circular part of the Firewall turns around before finally unlocking.
    "So that's what it i--"
    "So it's a WallUnlock. Not Wallbreak." Guilmon interrupted Red near the end of the latter's sentence.
    "Yeah, that makes sense."
    Then both of them, along with Mirei's Tokomon and Plotmon, get greeted by a green square-shaped pad.
    "Is this it, Red?"
    "Only one way to find out, Guilmon."
    Red, Guilmon, Tokomon, and Plotmon then gets onto the pad.
    "See y'all in the other side." Red said to the 3 Digimons with him.
    But suddenly...
    "Red, Guilmon senses Digimons coming!" Guilmon alerted, before starting to tense up.

The farther they rise, the nearer the sensed Digimons get.

After finally reaching Kowloon Level 2, Guilmon leads everyone to where he senses the Digimons.
    "Again, if it's a Bab--"
    "No, Red. These aren't Baby I, or whatever, Digimons." Guilmon interrupted Red once again.
    "Okay, let's be prepared for the worst..." Red responded back, as he starts to tense up as well.
    Red looks at Tokomon and Plotmon with a slight hint of worry in his face. It is not that he does not trust Mirei's two low-leveled Digimons. Red had definitely seen them being capable of battle. But he does not want to put someone else's Digimon in harm's way. And the same applies for Guilmon as well. However...
    "Red!" Guilmon suddenly shouted. "Two Digimons coming!"
    Red's adrenaline starts pumping.

In front of Red, Guilmon, Tokomon, and Plotmon, are two Digimons running about.
    "An Agumon and a Gabumon!" Red hissed.
    "Can I beat them, Red?"
    An Agumon is a Vaccine Digimon, which means it has an Attribute advantage over Guilmon. On the other hand, a Gabumon, can either be a Data or a Vaccine Digimon. If it is a Data, then Guilmon has the Attribute advantage. However, if it's also a Vaccine...

Suddenly, everyone heard the two wild Digimons scream for help. Guilmon begins to rush towards the Agumon and Gabumon.
    "Cavalry's here!" Guilmon shouted to the duo.
    "They need help!" Red said, before joining Guilmon help Agumon and Gabumon. "Tokomon, Plotmon, keep up with us!"

Then, coming from nowhere, a person appears behind the two wild Digimons, accompanied by another Digimon. Their sudden appearance catches both Red and Guilmon's attentions. But the two partners continue to rush head-on. It is probably another Demon Hacker.
    "SHOW YOURSELVES!!!" Red shouted at the newcomers.
    Guilmon immediately catches Red's tone. Guilmon's mouth opens slightly, before an ember started lighting up.

The unknown person shouted at Agumon and Gabumon: Come back here! I'm not done with you two!
    "FIIIREBAAAALLLLL!!!"
    A huge ball of flame launches from Guilmon's mouth, hurling towards the stranger's direction.
    "MUST NOT KNOW WHO THE F*** WE IS!!!"

• GreyShocked.png

Grey

Grey was about to respond and make some more small talk- maybe ask the Digimon why it called him 'human'- but before he could, things went from sort of bad to worse.

"Wow! Hey! What are you doing to my friend!?”

"Lana?!"

Grey turned as much as he could (not very easy when you're tied up to a chair) to face Lana, his eyes wide in shock. He could handle being here with his kidnappers... alone. If something bad happened, then it would happen to him. But Lana being here presented an entirely new problem. Had Eric not been there by her side, Grey might have started panicking a little. Still, not all was well; the badger creature was hunched over and panting slightly. He clearly hadn't recovered fully from whatever affected him in the VR world. Not good.

AND THEN THINGS WENT FROM WORSE TO CRAP.

Some other guy, DEFINITELY not affiliated with Grey's kidnappers since he also threatened them, came in there with a gun, put it to Lana's head, and demanded answers.

GreyAngry.png

The fox desperately kept trying to summon his visor, but failure after failure came. It wasn't working. And it wasn't going to work. Quietly, he brought his two wrists together to try and undo his bindings. While he made his attempt, he opened his mouth to call to the man, but the badger beat him to the punch. With fear in his voice, the blue-and-cream colored animal spoke...

--

ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff

Interactions:
    Crow Crow (Kidnappers)
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

Mentions:
    thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jesse)

Last edited:
Hikko looked around Kowloon nervously, as she walked around, what had happened to her illusions, and how were they taken? Crow Crow

[div style="background:url(https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jvwiMTtAEyc/WP35J18Vo9I/AAAAAAAAOvQ/eCcvu9wovnA2o62DMOhkOpG8Zi9Z-OguACLcB/s1600/Ikebukuro_MangaCafe02_1492678140.jpg);background-size:cover;no-repeat;background-position: 50% 50%;"][div style="opacity:1.0;
background-image:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/brown-concrete-wall-background_43665-111.jpg);background-size:125%;background-position: 110% 100%;width:50%;border:10px solid #310306;margin:auto;max-height:100%;"]

SHERLOCK HOLMES
@Ikebukuro
Sherlock, too, would be in the Ikebukuro area. He had yet to find the police station, but on his way, he would find policewoman on patrol. This one gave a delinquent-like aura, but one could suppose that a level of intimidation was a good tactic to have in the police force.

Date_makiko_cshm.jpg

"..."

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @IkebukuroArea
Sherlock surveyed the area as he searched for the nearest police station, taking stock of the local amenities on offer, when he noticed a policewoman on patrol. As a member of law enforcement, she was bound to be able to point him in the right direction so Sherlock approached her.

"Excuse me, officer. Could you point me in the direction of the nearest police station?" inquired Sherlock.

( Crow Crow @IkebukuroArea)
[/div][/div]

EC29F51C-D44F-4B0C-8EFD-7AEF1C73C638.png
Lana

Lana was about to turn around and untie Grey, but before she could even turn around she felt the cold barrel of a gun being lammed right into the back of her head. She froze. She wanted to scream, but she was too scared to even move. She just stood there shaking as her eyes began to water. First she had to deal with the Benedict guy trying to shoot her and now this. The worst part being that at this range the guy wouldn’t miss. Fear clouded her mind as she couldn’t even hear her friends trying to talk to the guy. All she heard was muffled voices. The only thing she could do was raise her paws in the air as commanded. She was hoping this was some sort of bad dream, but she knew it wasn’t.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Attachments

• 0FA6E536-5DF8-40C0-ABD1-4D3B444FB8F8.png
    0FA6E536-5DF8-40C0-ABD1-4D3B444FB8F8.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
"Can I ask what's going on here?"

A man stands behind Jesse.

"Brother, stand back, he has a gun!"

9s3PwXI.png

"Yes, I can see that. Speaking of, are you intending to pull the trigger anytime soon?"

It was likely that Sarah would be able to see this.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @IkebukuroAreaInternetCafeHudie

"That Guilmon... feels familiar..."

"That Guilmon... feels like a good friend..."

Agumon and Gabumon, as identified, stood behind Guilmon.

"Fire Grenade!"

A raspy version of Guilmon's voice sounds as dark flames collided with the red ones.

Blackguilmon_recolor.jpg

Before them was Guilmon, but black!

"We finally meet, my destined rival! What is your name?"

The man commanding this Guilmon was veiled by a hoodie covering most of his upper face. This hoodie has the ZAXON logo on his heart area.

RedLight RedLight @KowloonLevel2

(Note: This applies to anyone who's intending to log into Kowloon)

sUzJAXd.jpg

As Hikko would waltz through Kowloon's Galacta Park ,the playground-like area where all first met, she would notice some people in the centre.

NdSPdv1.jpg

"Heh, you've got a nice one, don't you?"

"You're gonna make us come out and say it? We're Zaxon Hackers."

"You can figure out that much by yourself, right? You're not a kid after all."

sCfZBvO.jpg

"What nice one? Not a kid? What is that supposed to mean? You're kidding me, right? Could you not stare at me like that? It's giving me the creeps!"

Hexxy Hexxy @KowloonLevel1GalactaPark

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (?)

His ideal location was being created in this void, piece by piece, beginning to overpower the fiery blaze that consumed it, but thanks to the assistance of his comrade Digimon, the void, top purgatorio and bottom paradisio, would crack, and he would awaken somewhere.

Tom, Archer, Parasoul and Umbrella too awoke in this location as their dreams cracked, with Tom's cracking the moment he caught Jerry.

Yeesh.

While they were all still recovering, they would notice something - or someone - swiftly slapping their faces over and over.

fAK8wZO.png

"Wake up! Wake up! Now's not the time to be daydreaming! We've got a Hacker Team to dispatch, so get your Digimon out!"

The five would find no one else around, save for a few who were feuding. The first thing that might catch their attention was something, something with those eyes.

Fantomon.jpg

"..."

As well as a few voices they could make out, the first being a feminine one.

A34eqss.jpg

"Fantomon and I are not Master and program, we're business partners, and this here is business~... Oh, children like you won't ever understand..."

Yugo_cshm.jpg

"I think we've understood enough."

latest

"Once Yuugo-han gives me the word, ya'll are done fer..."

On standby behind the latter two were a very familiar-looking hulking metal dragon and a yet-to-be-seen wasp man.

Mugendramon.jpg
Tigervespamon.jpg

It seems that a fight was brewing. You get a hunch that those aren't the only ones involved.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Chungchangching Chungchangching Zerulu Zerulu Topless Topless @SomeplaceDigitalSpace

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (?)

"Hey! I'm not an officer, I'm a detective, you hear, how would you like me to arrest you, huh?"

The detective(?) was furious, but then calmed down almost immediately.

"... oh, the police station. You just had to say so. It's just around the corner, turn left over there, and you'll reach it in no time."

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Last edited:
Hikko would run on over to help the girl, "Hey! Back off!" She looked to the hackers, as she peered at them, her heart racing, what was she doing?! Was this a good idea? Most likely not. Crow Crow

• It is important that Red and Guilmon make a path for Agumon and Gabumon first, before they deal with the possible Demon Hacker. Whether the two wild Digimons praise their heroes or not, the time for celebration has yet to come.
    "Agumon! Gabumon!" Red called out to Agumon and Gabumon. "Here!"
    "Get behind Guilmon!" Guilmon added, before preparing for another Fireball attack.

Fortunately, Agumon and Gabumon seems to have trusted Red and Guilmon, and follows them.
    "Are you two alright?!" Red asked the two wild Digimons.
    "FIIREB--"

But before Guilmon could follow up another Fireball attack to his first one, the unidentified Digimon enemy fights back. Fire Grenade.
    "Wha--"

Red had easily recognized that voice. No, it cannot be another Guilmon, as the voice sounded raspier than normal. Guilmon, on the other hand, was petrified. Of course, he also recognizes that nearly-identical voice. As for Guilmon's attack, however, a dark ball of flames collides with his Fireball. It was as if a dark version of his Fireball attack collided with his own. The Fire Grenade from the unidentified Digimon enemy successfully blocks Guilmon's Fireball. Both Red and Guilmon, and possibly even the four other Digimons with them, begins to await for their enemies to reveal themselves.

"Guilmon?!" Guilmon suddenly said with a hint of confusion. "Red, is that..."
    "Guilmon..." Red continued Guilmon's sentence.
    Red and Guilmon had finally identified the Digimon enemy. In front of them, another Guilmon stands. A Black Guilmon. Nothing racist here. Trust me, y'all. I'll do my best not to make Red say the N-word.

A Black Guilmon. Red tried to remember if he had heard about such before... But unfortunately, nothing came into mind. Since he does not know anything about a Black Guilmon, he would not know its Attribute. Now if Red's Guilmon and the Black Guilmon were to continue their fight, it would all come down to sheer strength and skills. Both the two partners and their two enemies.
    "Red... What do you know about that Guilmon?" Guilmon asked Red.
    But Red remained silent, continuing to maintain eye contact with the possible enemies. Guilmon does not like the looks on Red's face. They better not f*** around this time, because no one else will be here to save all of them if they fail.

Suddenly, the Digimon enemy's partner spoke. A masculine voice had seemingly asked for Red's name, after calling the latter his destined rival.
    "Everyone calls me Red." Red replied to the still-unidentified Tamer. "What's yours? Are you a Demon Hacker?"
    He responded with a friendly and welcoming tone, with a modest smile. Guilmon decided not to interrupt the conversation between humans this time. Instead, Guilmon looks at Red with surprise because of the latter's change of tone.

The still-unidentified Tamer of the Black Guilmon conceals his face with a hood. He wears a hoodie with the ZAXON logo on the heart area.
    "Yeah... He's not one of us, alright." Red had thought to himself, still putting up a smile.
    Guilmon snarled upon noticing the ZAXON logo, but still remained silent afterwards.

Cassandra Garrison

1572274725515.png
One way or another, you had finally left the ever-creeping Kowloon. You were teleported somewhere - but where? You couldn't see a thing!

Oh wait, that's because there was something over your eyes. You might recognise them as a VR visor, an object that would allow you to enter virtual reality. That would mean that all this time, you were in Virtual Reality? The computer in front of you was still active. By your side would be a device remniscent of a Smartphone, and upon further inspection of it, you would find that it was referred to as a Digivice where you would expect the words 'phone' or 'smartphone' to be used to refer to it, assuming such things existed where you were from. Function-wise, it appeared to be a smartphone.

This 'Digivice' also had an active application on. On it you would see your Digimon Partner/s active. It didn't seem to be able to pass through anytime soon. So what occured just now wasn't all an illusion. You were fully capable of communing with it, and it with you.

If you looked around, you note yourself in a little apartmental area. Cozy!

One thing you might note was that all your powers and supernatural capabilities were gone. Those who possessed bodies of steel and titanium, literally or figuratively, would find themselves wearing flesh over their frames for a change. Your weapons were all on a table nearby, but if you inspected them, they seemed to be all fakes in some form or way. Your guns were either duds or (conventionally) harmless toys. If you're unlucky, they would go 'AYEAYEAYE I'M YOUR LITTLE BUTTERFLY' repeatedly if you pulled the trigger. If you're lucky, it could be an MP-36 Megatron.

The same went for your melee weapons, present in hard plastic forms. Though, Lyle's shapeshifting weapon would be divided into five duds to reflect alternating forms. Fortunately, a good swordsman won't be needing thousand-folded steel here.

Any armour you might don, too - turned to mere cosplay props. Look Ma, an elaborate LARPer!

If you were to check your kitchen area, all the food and edible items you had brought with you were around, be it in the refrigerator or the kitchen island. Yes, even your drugs and your potentially harmful chemicals. Watch out for the police, they'll take your contraband!

Cassandra awoke.. with a horribly sickening headache. What had happened... why couldn't she see?? She sat up, and felt a weight on her face.. She reached up, taking off some sort of goggles...

As she looked around, everything looked blurry. Great.. no glasses. Those were expensive... She felt around to her side and felt two things. One, HER BELOVED GLASSES!!! Two, some sort of device. Well.. first, she put her glasses back on. They.. well.. they DIDN'T turn on. No analysis screens popped up, nothing told her where she was... just an ordinary pair of glasses. As she looked around, her eyes adjusting. She saw that the goggles she had taken off was actually some sort of VR visor... ok, interesting...

1572274753294.png
She felt another object by her hand and picked it up. It was a communication device... and on it, it said her Hagurumon was.. active??? Alive?? So all of that was real?? Then perhaps she could communicate with them... She began typing on the keyboard the device had.

Cassandra: Hey. You alive? You there?

Hagurumon: YES. CASS-AN-DRA. VERY OPERATIONAL.

Cassandra: Well that's good. I have no idea what happened. But I'm GOING to. Trust me.

Hagurumon: WILL DO, CASS-AN-DRA.

Cassandra pocketed the device and looked around. She was in some sort of apartment room.. okay...

1572274742973.png
Her bag was on a side table next to where she sat. She picked it up and looked inside. THANK GOD, all the GEARZ were there.... But they didn't seem very alive... They just lay there. Which was weird.. Perhaps she needed to charge them later. She continued to rummage through her bag. She found some of her tools, but they seemed lighter almost.. she held one of the screwdrivers in her hand and realized; it was mostly made of plastic now. She grimaced, confused and a bit upset. But... she could probably still use most of the tools still. It was a very hard plastic.

She looked over to some sort of kitchen area. This was an apartment room... everything was in the same area. She looked back in her bag, realizing there was only one thing that wasn't in there. She stood up, a bit wobbly on her legs, and staggered over to the fridge. She opened it, and the only thing inside... was her wonderful, precious, flask. It wasn't even full of anything. It was just a little novelty she carried on her. Whoever took it must have thought it was full anyways. It was very shiny, had some sort of emblem on it, and fit practically perfectly into her hand. She had made it herself. For novelty purposes and nothing more. Definitely not for drinking.

Now that this depressing news is out of the way, you should cheer yourself up. You were still in front of your computer. You had the option of going back into Cyberspace, perhaps to this 'EDEN' place you have never seen before, going back to the creeping Kowloon, going to the DigiLab again. Or if you've had enough of VR for the day, just browsing the net or checking your email could do. I'm sure you want to watch cute cat videos!

Alternatively, it was a very beautiful day! Maybe head outside. Even check your physical mail in the process. Conveniently, the required keys for your house and mailbox were right beside you.

If you somehow lacked the ability to press doorknobs, the window was open, you know?

Cassandra put the flask in her bag, and the bag over her shoulder. She very carefully made a crack in the window blinds and looked out. She was in some sort of urban area. She very slowly opened the door, seeing if anyone else was around.. She couldn't have been the only one experiencing.. whatever the fuck happened.

Mentions:@marc122 Haz. Haz. Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak L3n L3n QizPizza QizPizza FactionParadox FactionParadox Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Interactions: None, yet

"Oh? Are you raring to go?" One of the Hackers grinned as they stepped towards Hikko. "You're really looking to share her fate, huh? We'll make it quick."

Hexxy Hexxy @GalactaPark

"If you're called Red, I'll call myself..."

He unveils his hood, revealing a face and hair, pure white and free from pigmentation as he flashes a grin. His face appeared to a paler-skinned doppelgengar of Red's.

"Your one true rival, Dark Red! So, you know about Demons, huh? Well... let's just say that if I didn't just deem you my rival, I'd have to silence you to make sure Yuugo and Fei don't find out that I'm part of the new dance party..."

The self proclaimed Dark Red commands his Black Guilmon as it charges forward, claws ignited with chaos flames. When Tokomon and Plotmon tackled to negate, they were tossed away, but easily regained footing. The Black Guilmon simply prepared to strike down at Guilmon with a burning slash!

"That's an unnaturally strong Plotmon and Tokomon you've befriended. Usually the more standard variants of the species would be one-shotted by my friend here"

Agumon and Gabumon were still hiding near Red and Guilmon.

"Yeah! We actually thought we could take him since it was our two against his one!"

"... but he's clearly prepared to take on two, maybe even three..."

RedLight RedLight @KowloonLevel2​

• "Y-yeah! And you're one of those fucking... D-Digimon things, right!?" Jesse asked as he kept the gun trained on Lana and pressed against her temple. He shook it a bit as he spoke, spit slightly flying out of his mouth from the sheer stress of the situation at hand. "S-s-so that means that you know what the hell is going on here, bitch! Don't lie to me!" He shouted as he continued keeping the fake gun pressed right up against Lana's head. Despite it not being a real gun, there were tears rolling down Jesse's cheeks and he was visibly shaking throughout this whole ordeal.

source.gif

When the man came up behind him, Jesse gulped loudly, though he kept the fake gun trained on Lana still. "I-I'll fucking do it! I swear to God I will!" Jesse shouted as he kept his finger pressed right against the trigger.

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
    [/FONT]

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Further Development

TeamTenshi1.png

All who checked their physical mail at the base of the block would very strangely recieve one particular same thing, even if the other things like bills and whatnot differed from individual to individual. It didn't seem like the mails would be from the same source, based on how everyone would have different envelopes, different stamps and different senders.

Ah yes, the senders.

These senders were differing, and varied from person to person. The notes implied that they were a type of relative, close friend or such. You might even find the name of an an actual relative or comrade as the sender! This mail could've been sent any time from two weeks ago to a mere three days ago.

Yeesh.
    Tenshi would claw for the mail she received, looking over it with interest. "What's this...?" She asked to herself aloud, humming as she then looked over the words as to who it was from before even opening it. She would quickly stop when she saw the name, though it took her a while to realise who sent it. When she did, she flushed up a little and squealed to herself on the inside, her Digimon noticing her then stifled expression and were confused. It read Iku Nagae, the same individual she headed from above with to even get her into this mess. How Iku managed to send this letter was beyond Tenshi's comprehension, but she loved it all the same. A quick tear into the letter itself, there would be nothing but a 'hope you're doing well, I hope this will keep you busy' kind of message - no more, and no less - that is, if you don't count the ticket found inside, of which fell straight onto the ground. "What in the..." Tenshi picked up the fallen contents and looked at them closely; reading what was over them while her Digimon remained silent.
    What were these contents you might ask?

Tickets to some type of concert. The artist in question was named JIMMY KEN and his lovely band, the Demons. These tickets seemed to cost quite a lot, listed as 15000 Yen!
    VFQDuYx.png

The sender claimed that this was a pretty popular artiste, or even your favourite artiste. You've never even heard of this guy!

The date seemed to be today and the venue was within a place in... Cyberspace EDEN?
    "That's pretty pricey...!" Tenshi thought to herself aloud, sounding surprised. Though, as expected, she has no idea who this guy and their supposed band is - not even a little bit. Hawkmon decided 'now' was the best time to interject. "It appears this phenomenon is to be set at Cyberspace EDEN, today." They informed Tenshi, who seemed surprised. "Whatever will you do with it?" Hawkmon added in a somewhat pressing tone. "Well, to be honest, I'm half thinking handing these to someone else somehow - be it in real life or in the digital world - then I'm thinking we can get some training done!" Tenshi said to Hawkmon, who immediately sank to a degree, but nodded in acknowledgement of her thinking. Plotmon laughed from the background. "I like it! We can get busy and someone else can go in our stead!" Plotmon said cheerfully, only to then stop and think aloud. "But, if someone close to you sent this to you, do you think your presence is-" Plotmon cut themselves off, Tenshi wearing a confused expression. "...As if I've been summoned? Pssh, nobody summons me from place to place anyways! That's preposterous!" She said boldly and yet looked down to the tickets. It would be a waste to not use them in someway - somehow! The problem is that burning thought of 'what' to do specifically.

A bit of thought later, Tenshi took the ticket with her just in case and decided to go back into virtual reality - hoping to maybe do something with the tickets there assuming she could take them (for she is not exactly wanting to go), and after 'that' is dealt with, she can go do the training she spoke of! There's so much free will and time in the world(s), so - surely and somehow, there will be 'someone' willing to take these off her hands! If anyone at all for some reason chooses to approach her at all; they may be the lucky 'winner' for this thing she doesn't want to hold onto. Upon her entry, Tenshi would feel her powers surge through her once again, and with her sword firmly in her grip, meaning she could keep the prop sword back in reality. Perfect! Tenshi would begin falling, her Digimon remaining in her Digivice as she fell, only emerging when she landed. "OK boys, let's move out!" Tenshi said to Plotmon and Hawkmon as they began to roam the digital world on their potentially pointless endeavour.
    Details
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FAC51C (Plotmon), #EB6B56 (Hawkmon)
    Status (physically): Fine
    Status (mentally/emotionally): A little panicked
    Normal Powers: Earth manipulation
    Hacking Skills: Wall Crack, Stealth
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only), ticket
    Course of action: Entering the digital world; let's get some use out of the ticket then go train
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM)
    Mentions: None
    Actually Nearby: @TheDigitalWorld
    In Group: ^(Whoever is in the above)

Last edited:
Bob noticed everything. And the hair on the back of her neck rose on end. She turned toward where she saw the digital abomination but found nothing, nothing of the sort.

“Did you guys see that?!”

but when Bob turned toward the cowboy and the pink lady they were preoccupied. So suffice to say due to the lack of shock in their faces, Bob proposed that they didn’t see what she saw.

She. Heh. How quickly Bob adapted to her gender reversal and even how tall she was, then again Pokemon didn't exactly have privates.

”Bob is a male name, ” Bob admitted, Now that she was a human and a female one at that she needed a new name, ”you can call me Laura if it pleases you!” She said, suddenly becoming excited. She decided to dismiss both Lotties question and the strange ghost thing she saw earlier. It didn't seem harmful, just creepy.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore L3n L3n Crow Crow

"That thing must not be loaded, because the suspense is enough to kill everyone here," the man says, "also, I would appreciate it if you didn't swear in front of my sister."

"He thinks that Digimon can exist in reality? And that ordinary fox is a Digimon to him? There's something up here... maybe he's taken drugs."

"Don't need an expert to tell me tha- is that seriously what you have to say here, Erika?! Ryuuji, this is not the time to joke. This madman is about to kill us!"

"I'm not joking here."

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

latest

EDEN was a bright, lovely place, truly the definition of a virtual world. Tenshi would find herself floating down as Plotmon and Hawkmon followed.

2837052-2625536031-u9zsT.jpg

Tenshi was now at the EDEN entrance. From there, there was also the Community Area and the Open Space, and of course, the URL for the event venue, since she had a ticket.

What will she-

"Pssst! What're you doing?"

A stranger whispered to her in a nervous voice, pointing to Hawkmon and Plotmon.

"Are you new to this stuff or are you stupid? You can't just let your Digimon hang outside here... you gotta keep 'em... the police won't be happy..."

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Last edited:
39978469-2118-42F9-8EAF-391C43965593.jpeg
Lana

Lana was shaking at this point and the other guy who came in wasn’t helping the situation. Didn’t he see what kind of trouble they were in? Tears began to stream down her face at the thought of this being her last moments.

“p-please... just tell him what he wants to know!”
The begging was her only hope, but it would be useless since Grey’s captors would only hear small yipps from the small fox. Her eyes darted around the room looking for anything that could help her out, but she found nothing.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back