Digital Disaster

As Jesse's emotions swirled, his Digimon started to Digivolve, turning from its rubbery, cartoony appearance to a more realistic-looking canid, its body blackening as two heads rested on its shoulders.

It was now Cerberumon.

Lil's calming aura combined with this new form's nature as a Dark Area guardian allowed it to resist to same effects that Yang and Jak had unintentionally applied. But it was just that - a resistance. Sooner or later, if nothing was done, the metaphorical dam would be broken by the violent waves of Jesse's rage.

The freshly-evolved Cerberumon was already displaying crack marks over its body...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Crypt

Quite alot had happened, since he entered the Digital world that one day. He remembered it like yesterday. The Melogidramon, the fight, his death.

He could hear Tetanus yell his name, the last thing he ever heard from his partner until now.

He was out of the game fir quite awhile, until he suddenly woke up again, his abilities in a new person. A human female actually, Yang.

He was there all the time, watching everything unfold. The fight against the Melogidramon brought back bitter memories, and Crypt almost fired multiple attacks at it out of rage. Then came the things that got the Hacker into this mess in the first place, the things that he called Bugs, but went by another name here: Eaters.

Not really the best name, but it fit perfectly. These things sucked data like vacuum cleaners and were very difficult to defeat.

Wait, why was he thinking about the past again? There were multiple bodies right infront of him and this made him glitch. Crypt hadn't seen so many bodies since his Refuge got infected. Something then caught his eye: the Digimon data! If Yang could absorb it, that would be a perfect lead!

Crypt turned to Yang and was about to give her the idea but she went straight to attack some scientist looking person, something Crypt showed his dissapointment of with a smug look

"Bruh.."

The blonde then noticed something; Yang's Digimon changed. He looked more.. Powerful and dangerous. Crypt looked over to another angry guy. He was also beginning to.. Change.. Crypt's eye widened.

That rage.. It wasn't natural. It looked almost familliar..

Crypt shook his head. The look in Yang's eyes were pure rage and it looked like she wouldn't hesitate to kill

"Oh shit.."

Crypt shook his head and then made his data-ghost way to Yang, trying to block her way. The look in Yang's eyes were pure rage and it looked like she wouldn't hesitate to kill

"Hey kid! Calm down! I know a way we can figure out the culprit!. Remember you absorbed my data, right? Among my abilities, you can absorb data! With that you might be able to communicate with the dead Digimon!"

Crow Crow
marc122 marc122 darkred darkred BoltBeam BoltBeam Nightwisher Nightwisher Jeremiah Jeremiah FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless RedLight RedLight @FinallyPosted @Ileaveforafewdaysandthishappens

This was it. Lady could hardly believe it. Stood within the eye of the storm, the Gardevoir's head spun as her focus bounced from one enraged ally before quickly moving away to the next. She watched with smiling eyes as everyone's Digimon fed upon the explosive chain reaction of emotion she had set in motion, and gain immense power as they transformed into obscene shadows of their former selves. Reflections of their masters' wounded hearts? Who was to say. Lady could hardly think straight while she reveled in the cacophony, for this was the undeniable truth of human nature laid bare for her to finally see.

"I understand now, ma petite Cerise," she spoke with a soft tenderness in her voice, under the chaotic orchestra of gunfire and bloodthirsty roars, "I finally understand what it means to be human," lips struggling to hold a trembling smile and tears streaming down her cheeks, the Gardevoir's voice broke by the end of every sentence spoken, "The human psyche is a faceless, abominable force, capable of justifying the most putrid of crimes in the name of 'survival'...but humans don't fight just for survival" Lady continued, gesturing an arm out towards Jak, towards Jesse, towards Hotaru, and towards Yang, "they fight for what they believe in, and they thrive! That's what separates humans from" she reached out towards Wickerbottom, and to Wilson - both horribly mutated and no longer recognizable as the people they once were, "the dregs of this forsaken world. And when they- no, we- fight for something truly just, we have the power to change the world!" Lady triumphantly exclaimed,
"So tell me, Cerise...what do you believe in?"

You, Cygne. I always believed in you.

"And I, you," Lady positively beamed, donning a smile so bright you'd swear her pale complexion began to sparkle, "Let us change the world - together!" she roared, and as her hair and dress fluttered with energy, her earrings began to resonate with her powers. The black pearls hanging from her ears lit up like two shining stars as the Gardevoir thrust her arms forward, shouting "Protect!" as her Numemon finally collided with Wickerbottom, striking her right in the face before tumbling down to the ground, dazed from the impact of its own attack. "Lian, to me!" Stars swirling around its head, the Numemon shook off the rough tumble and scrambled to escape the heat of everyone's attacks while the two revealed Eaters were focused down.

Crow Crow Nightwisher Nightwisher marc122 marc122 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Veradana Veradana darkred darkred

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Topless Topless

@fight

Dark Jak/Ordinemon.

latest
1574295049111.png

Dark Jak appeared and stood there, slightly confused, almost appearing to talk to himself

"I... Is he really gone?"

((Head)
The two forms inside Jak's head tackled the dark beast to the ground as light blue and white shone in the eco warrior's blackwashed eyes.

The eco warrior threw balls of dark eco at the eater traitors.

A scream came from Ordinemon as it looked over at Dark Jak, waiting for commands.

(SCreeh)

Crow Crow

Red, now back to his original self (apparently, unleashing Megidramon's evil consumed him), turned speechless from witnessing a scrawny, hideous creature sapping his Evil Dragon Digimon into nothingness. It happened all too quickly, and Red could not even comprehend how. He just kneeled there, hopelessly, as he witnessed it. Even as the hideous creature hopped away from Red, towards someone else. But one thing is for sure, he did not appreciate that one bit. Red's irises gleamed ferociously, blood red. He gritted his teeth with force, exposing his sharp canines. You just had to piss a motherfucker off.
"GET BACK HERE, YOU SCRAWNY PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Red shouted, as he stood up from the ground. "I'LL KILL YOU!!!"
He readied his mechanical gauntlet, in similar fashion to Megidramon's, as he forms a tight fist. Red, knowing his currently situation after what had happened in Kowloon Level 2, prepared himself with a few upgrades. His mechanical gauntlet opened a few mini thrusters, which started lighting up, before blazing in flames. Red electric sparks flew off from the mechanical gauntlet as well. In a matter of few seconds, the thrusters are finally ready for take off, with the gauntlet still blazing and all that shit.
"DIABOROS PILE BUNKER!!!"
As Red shouted the (supposedly) name of his attack, like a fucking Digimon, he punches thin air, before allowing his mechanical gauntlet to take off, carrying him with it, towards whoever sapped Megidramon. You might be thinking, Shouldn't he be already lit in flames? Well, Red is 200 IQ. His new set of clothing is fireproof, which is the reason why he was barely affected by Megidramon's powerful Megiddo Flame. Red could not care less about everyone else, as his focus is on saving Megidramon. Guilmon. But shit, cuh, Yang and Jesse are also in trouble. R.I.P, time for another berserking Red after this.

Crow Crow

Too tired, just got home from university. It's fucking 9:20 PM.

Arkadimon_Child_cshm.jpg

In retaliation, Arukadimon used Megidramon's data to digivolve from its Baby form to its Rookie-stage, before it used its scythe-like arms to slice the flying gauntlet, resisting the resulting explosion. Its alleged eyes turned towards Red as it steps towards him. These scythe-like arms began to stretch and expand, reaching towards Red. As Arukadimon's scythes were mere millimetres from the flesh above Red's heart, actually cutting into his clothes, the digitization that transported everyone into the strange Underground Area would save Red in the nick of time!

RedLight RedLight

Walking the digitizing sewers alongside Lian, Lady curiously turned to investigate the ringing metal door, same as everyone else. Peeking her head inside, Lady's face contorted with a flurry of mixed emotions, and her Numemon clung helplessly to her leg. Stepping inside only to be greeted with the mortifying scent of burning flesh and smoldering bark, the Gardevoir's horns pulsed with colour while she struggled to absorb the full extent of the carnage. There was one body who stopped the Pokémon in her tracks, though.

"Maggie?" she gasped, before rushing over the fellow Pokémon's side, "Maggie!" she screamed as she fell to her knees. Cupping a hand under the Magearna's head, Lady's lips trembled while she lifted Maggie's face up to peer into her lifeless eyes. With shallow breaths, the familiar feelings of loss washed over the Gardevoir like a tidal wave, and as she lifted her hand up to gently shut Maggie's eyes forever, Lady closed her eyes, too. "Désolé, Maggie," she whispered, as tears fell from her eyes and splashed against Maggie's cold body, "Désolé..." Quietly sobbing for the friend she had lost the opportunity to meet, she started listening in on the group's gears beginning to turn as a collective. As people started to come to conclusions, however, her tears quickly dried up.

But hearing one of the few people here she considered a friend claim she was the killer? That was crossing a line that had long since gone uncrossed. Head snapping up, Lady laid Maggie back to rest while she felt the deep well of sadness inside her; dark and bitter; turn sour. Her horns, previously pulsing to the sound of her breath, now glowed a frenzied red. Her chest swelled up with a long-forgotten fire as her piercing gaze found Hotaru, before snapping towards Yang, who had turned her back on the group's despair. Balling her fists up tight, Lady shot up to her feet and turned to face Hotaru while Lian cowered beside Maggie's body.

"I did it? Is that right?" Lady seethed while she slowly marched up to Hotaru, "So you think I have spiked tentacles, too! Is that right?" she continued, briefly waving her arms around for effect. As the distance between them steadily closed, Lady's voice grew louder and louder, and it wasn't just because she was drawing nearer. "You think I'm hiding magic books under my dress, too?!" the Gardevoir began to shout, reaching under her dress and tossing various items onto the ground. Meat, expired concert tickets, her room key... "Is that right?! And you think I can summon killer trees at will too, is that right?!" Lady barked, straining her voice to its limits while she gestured all around to the dreadful image of their companions now hung from the branches of gnarly trees, bleeding.
"Wrong! I know who the wretched pair of humans behind these murders, though, because I did my research, Arceus be damned! And their names are-!"

As she spun around to at last point the accusatory finger at both Wilson and Wickerbottom, Lady was surprised to find the two of them beginning to turn. At the crescendo of her temper, all her anger seemed to just...vanish. She...was right.
We knew it!

Eureka, we've done it!
Let it all out. We've earned this.

"Ha...haha!" Dropping her pointed finger, a manic smile twisted the ends of her lips like wicked hooks, and the whole room echoed with Lady's shrill laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Lian, who had crept over to nibble on the meat Lady had dropped, was again cowering in the face of its master's unbridled emotion.
"You pathetic wretches!" she snapped, gathering large amounts of psychic energy around her arms, "All the suffering you've caused...the fear you've struck in our hearts...the death and despair which follows you like a foul odour! You're not human, you're something worse - something lesser!" Lady continued, centuries of repressed fury oozing from her every spoken word while she centered her gathered energy around her heart, "You've shown me my resentment was misplaced...it was no human who took Cerise from me...but a demon, driven by an insatiable hunger for the carnal vices of man! And now, I will wipe you off the face of the Earth, just as I did so many years ago! Lian!" At the sound of her name, the Numemon snapped to attention. "Join me in putting a permanent end to their sinful ways!" Lady commanded, and Lian frantically nodded, recklessly flinging itself at the revealed Eaters with a Filth Kick! "Future Sight!" the Gardevoir whispered, and her eyes flashed bright white. Lady foresaw an attack... "Yang! Now's your opportunity to redeem yourself!" she hollered, a stinging bite to her words as she spoke them, "Yourself, as well," Lady added, passing Hotaru a sidelong glance.

Crow Crow Nightwisher Nightwisher marc122 marc122 Veradana Veradana

@GearBlade654 Topless Topless FoolsErin FoolsErin Chungchangching Chungchangching darkred darkred Laix_Lake Laix_Lake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

• IMG_20191012_2140066492.jpg
    Seadramon.jpg

(Credit to Veradana for making Emily's sketch!)
    Text Formatting: FF69B4 HEX/Verdana Font [Emily], 0d98ba HEX [Seadramon]
    Direct Mentions: Bob PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , GM Crow Crow , Eaters Nightwisher Nightwisher , Gardevoir Jeremiah Jeremiah , All other allies [affected by Milotic magic]
    Indirect Mentions: N/A

• Lil merely stared at the Pikachu when his companion stated they were in one "Knowland Level 1", whilst the Seadramon shook his snout in response.

"Yeah, nope. Sure doesn't ring any bells for me, neither. Sorry, buddy." The watery Digimon remarked as the Milotic was about to reply to Bob only to be whisked away into a different tunnel thing without warning. Both snakes immediately looked around wildly, trying to search for the source of this teleportation method, before both pairs of eyes lay upon the metal door where the banging was coming from. Without thinking, Emily slithered over to open the door for everyone (including complete strangers!) to see...

...The horrifying sight of multiple dead humans. There were lots of humans, though a couple foreign alien-like animals were in the mix, but the mere sight and smell made the Milotic recoil backwards and shake her head, coiling up right at the doorway before staring at the ensuing chaos. Some people cried, some people denied the horrors, but one thing was for certain- this was definitely real.

"Arceus have mercy on your souls..." Emily murmured just before her green eyes looked up, hearing an ominous cackle in the back of the group. Someone was actually laughing at the mass slaughter..? What kind of monster could be so insensitive?

Turns out she was about to find out the answer to her second question. A couple of humans had been snickering at the dead just before transforming into... indescribable horrifying figures. The newcomer Pokemon immediately slithered back against the wall at the sight, though her Seadramon companion merely hissed angrily at the Eaters.

"That'sssss an Eater! Don't want those buggers 'eating' you, so watch out!" The Digimon inhabitant declared to the other snake, though frowned before asking "...How do I know that again?"

Either way, at the realization that they were about to be ambushed, Emily immediately put up a Light Screen between herself alongside the other strangers and the two "Eaters" that had manifested themselves- indicated by a visible "glass" wall. She promptly coiled up, looking over to the others for a sign to attack or anything similar to that.

She got her indication, alright. Another familiar(ish) Pokemon species- a Gardevoir- led the first strike with another "Digimon" companion, leading Emily to glance over to the other snake that had accompanied her to this new world. The Seadramon seemed to merely smirk before quickly slithering in front of Emily just as the Milotic's tail began to glow a bright pink. All of Lil's allies would feel a sense of courage to stand up and fight for what was right- Part of her inherent Milotic abilities was to manipulate feelings, so she might as well use it to the fullest.

"You're gonna be wiped out when I'm done with you!" Seadramon smirked just before sending a giant Water Wave in the direction of the eaters. With or without true memories, he still knew how to fight and get dirty!

Yang Xiao Long & Tao
(what the fuck)

18 killed. Yet, no trace to the perpetrators were ever utilized.

...Are we going to go though this AGAIN?! Fucking hell if we did, and besides, what good does taking one good look at a piece of evidence and all the others will do if we can't even find the guys who even dare do such a thing! First, Lyle "died", and although we were lucky he even emerged unscathed, we couldn't find the Eater Agents who had brought all the mistreatment upon him. Even if he came off as strange, perhaps even creepy, for bringing up my partner's name when he hadn't known me remotely, I still felt for his family and friends, who might never know what happened to the warrior. Second, Benedict and his penguin Josh were killed, and Ms. Wickerbottom and I happened to accuse someone whom we thought had done such a horrible thing. Not only did that lead us nowhere, it also brought me unnecessary pain and let the Eater Agents run free.

And now this.

I guess this was what Red felt when Benedict and his penguin Josh were killed, huh? Well I don't care if I'm mirroring his thoughts or not -- All it matters is, if third time isn't the charm, I'm sure the fourth time won't be either, if it happens at all. And I don't care if I'm betraying Ruby's views that everything will go right in the end, even though the Vale breach, of all things, went as she predicted, because what would she even think about this massacre?! She wouldn't, actually; she'd fucking THROW UP right in front of those dead bodies! She'd fucking CRY knowing full well she couldn't save those 18 people, not withstanding the other two who has perished! Do I really think she'd keep herself together in those circumstances?!

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

For starters--
- - - - -​

"Yang, you okay?"

Yang wheeled her body towards Tao, who was trying to ask her. As predicted, her irises were now burning crimson, as her hair was on the verge of lighting up. All those thoughts about the situation were continuing to build up, and this was simply not a good time for the ShineGreymon to try to talk to her, if anything. She snarled,

"What do you want?"

Before Tao could say anything, Ms. Rie happened to arrive onto the scene, just as she and Tao were joined by Tenshi, who similarly felt for those who had perished. Bad timing for the Zaxon agent, for she was already in a horrible mood from thinking about her and the group's mistakes, as well as the aforementioned murders. Instantly, she had nothing but pressing questions; she was to ask why she was here at all, and about whoever was behind the murders all along. She had to get something out of the wretch, somehow, or face the consequences if ever those Eater Agents got away the third time. Immediately, she said, barely containing her anger,

"Curious of you to show up, right as we found their bodies. Why? Who did all thi--"

Before she could finish her second question, she overheard Ms. Wickerbottom and Wilson talking among themselves, taunting the entire group behind their backs. Instantly, it set off a trigger that Tao, in just a few seconds notice, picked up on, thus he turned towards the two as well. Now, she was no longer just mad at not just herself, but also the group; All that was on her mind was an unrestricted, loose rage. Ms. Wickerbottom, formerly the person whom she looked up to when it came to integrity in investigations, now not any better than the Grimm she, and her team, and the Huntsmen and Huntresses of Remnant, work to defeat. Wilson, the co-conspirator in crime who had helped the witch get away with the very same crimes he helped commit.

The hair ignited with fire. Ember Celica and her Aura were engaged.

T̛́͜i͟m͝e̶̡͠ ̡͢͏t́͜o̕͠͝ ̀̕ki͢l̴͠l͢͝.̵

"C--C--Congratulations, Ms. Wickerbottom and...and whoever the hell is this 'person'; you've deceived me and many others into burdening Bob the Pikachu, then ABSOLUTELY FUCKING OVER Umbrella and Parasoul."

Yang pointed her thumb at Wilson, who had turned into an Eater, and Tao responded accordingly by taking off. As he yelled, "Shine Hammer!", taking off flying and charging a powerful light-infused punch, Yang had different plans for Ms. Wickerbottom; k̸̴̢i̛͘l̸̀ĺ̕ . She charged right at the old hag-turned-Eater, letting out a terrifying, horror-like scream teetering on the edge of an eldritch abomination's, towards "her", sprinting, before jumping right at her with a revolving double kick to the face. Then, once she was back on the ground, she started rapidly punching the witch with the same Dual Ranged Shot Gauntlet-assistance that had given the Huntress-in-Training her signature power.

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?!"

Crow Crow (GM, Ms. Rie)
Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher (Ms. Wickerbottom, Infant), Veradana Veradana (Hotaru), Jeremiah Jeremiah (The Pale Lady/Swan), FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Emily, Seadramon)
Mentions:

Fluffington the Mighty was suddenly brought out of her exposition when there was a commotion behind her. Recognizing Yang and Lady's shouts, the Eevee whirls around to see two more Data Eaters.
"Oh, Did those follow us? Better beat them then! LET'S GO TEAM!! Gavin, go left and low! Spitfire, Right and High!!"
Fluffington the Mighty darts forward and makes a leap into the air, while she's up there, she let's loose a barrage of starts.
Fluffington The Mighty Used Swift!

Ignoring their tamers commands, The Pair of Mega's are swift to rush to her and pick her out of the air.
"The others are going berserk! On top of Digivolving to Ultra! As much as I HATE to say it, sometimes caution is the better part of Valor. If they lose their minds like the last one did, the only thing we can do here is Retreat."
"I know you don't want to leave them by themselves, and trust me, I don't either. But the way things are turning out, we'll only get caught in the cross fire. It's better we save ourselves and not let them have the guilt of striking us down when they come to their senses."
Fluffington the Mighty struggled against BlackWarGreymon's grip at first, but then she saw the truth in their words, or maybe she was just going to take their word for it. She relaxes and let's them take her deeper into the Digital Zone, but sends out a pitiful whine as she is taken away from her other friends, sorrow filling her heart.
"But... We need to fight together.... We have to be able to help somehow! Can't you two transform again or something?"
marc122 marc122 darkred darkred BoltBeam BoltBeam Nightwisher Nightwisher Veradana Veradana Jeremiah Jeremiah FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless RedLight RedLight Crow Crow

• Parasoul

latest

"Nik...are you saying thay we're...dead? Then that means..." Parasoul was shocked by this revelation, and what's more shocking is that Umbrella is now all alone. "We need to go back! We need to get back to Umbrella or else-" Her words got cut off when the news about Eaters coming in their way shot her ears.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Darild Linken
Status: dealing with eaters via gun rampage and internal screaming
Condition: screaming in silence

At this point Darild was already firing at the two eaters with his revolver. It didn't help that one of the Pokemon was oblivious to the eater's influences, nor did it help that his Digimon was sent out to begin with. But what may have been the coffin in the nail so to speak would be a few words by our eaters in question.

The mocking tone was all that it took. The assured tone, the threat of death, and maybe the ignorance of it all that lead to this moment. All that might be seen in his blank eyes is absolute ire at the two eaters, and perhaps ire towards someone else...

Darild was able to empty his three cylinders full of ammo, so he proceeded to grab one of Revy's firearms from her corpse, an MP5 SMG. He let at it on both eaters, disregarding the idea of friendly fire as he continues his ire filled rampage. Even in this state he still remains as silent as he usually is.

Meanwhile, Darild's Andromon had came back alongside yang and the others to find a mad man who gone off the rails so to speak and a few digimon that had gotten evolved by dark emotions. Getriebe choose to stick to the side lines as he fires of nano machine break III repeatedly at the two eaters.

marc122 marc122 darkred darkred BoltBeam BoltBeam Nightwisher Nightwisher Veradana Veradana Jeremiah Jeremiah FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless RedLight RedLight Crow Crow
Bob the Pikachu

Bob has been silent throughout the investagation

The thralls of shock still writhing within her that she did not register what was even happening and when Wickerbottom revealed her true colors as a Eater, Bob could only just stand there, transfixed. Her digimon, Blackon, however, was not so idle.

Blackon jumped into the fray, throwing up a huge fireball in the Eater's direction

Stop being so useless Bob. Now it is not the time to blink lazily! NOW IS THE TIME TO FIGHT!

Bob could only nod slowly as she raced toward the Eaters with a giant.

"PIKACHU!"

As lightening originated from her palms and struck at the two eaters. Eleocruting them!

Nightwisher Nightwisher Crow Crow @EatersFight
Wigfridheader.png

Wigfrid.png

-Status-

latest

Health: 179/200
latest

Hunger: 87/120
latest

Sanity: 112/120

-Inventory-

-Spear
-Helmet
-4 Pieces of Raw Meat

-Music-

None, currently.

”I-“ Wigfrid started to say to Darild, only to be quickly be cut off by laughter. Specifically, Wilson and Wickerbottom’s laughter. It was then the warrior remembered all too late the...supernatural effects some of the bookkeeper’s tomes had. The broom the Digimon by her side carried. Oh, she’d been looking at them with a warped sense of perception! Because they’d fought by her side, because they’d been good allies, she’d considered them innocent even if things pointed otherwise. But that had clearly been a mistake, clearly been an error. Turning around, the valkyrie was barely surprised to see the two had turned into eaters. The warrior didn’t do anything at first, but after a second or two, she walked over to Umbrella and pulled her Digimon from the child’s hug. Perhaps in any other circumstance Wigfrid would’ve paid more attention to the girl, but now was not one of this circumstances. The valkyrie chucked a rare tired laugh as she set her partner down, only pausing a moment to wipe the tears from the frightened Ankylomon’s face. Her head hung low, her gaze settling among the floor pattern. For a moment it seemed like she’d stay there, silent and unmoving.

Then she spoke.

”I called thöu böth allies, löng beföre we were tössed intö this....disaster. We shared victöries, we slew föes, we föught mighty battles. Fended öff starvation together, we did. Thy had my trust, but here thöu are, having slew many an innöcent with nö reason ör rhyme. Perhaps the new allies we have förged feel betrayed having föught by yöur sides för these long days, but I? As I stand here töday, seeing twö peöple I believed I cöuld trust för seasöns standing as mönsters...”

”Wörds cannöt begin tö describe this feeling öf....”

“...treachery.”

With that Wigfrid turned her head from the floor, adjusting her helmet and giving her spear an almost elegant spin. Her face was not that of a calm collected warrior, or the controlled anger of a mighty Valkyrie. No, this was unbridled, barbaric rage.

”SÖ IN THE NAME OF ÖDIN, WITH THE MIGHT ÖF THÖR, VALHALLA AWAITING, AND A FATE WORSE THAN HEL AWAITING THÖU TRAITÖRS...”

“ ...I, THE MIGHTY VALKYRIE WIGFRID, SHALL STRIKE THY DÖWN!”

Wigfrid launched towards the two eaters with her weapon in hand, ready to unleash all of the boiling emotions within upon the two monsters. She was saddened by the loss of two great allies, heartbroken that two people that she had at times considered to be apart of a second family had done this, and most of all filled with enough rage to possibly rival the destruction of Ragnarök at a betrayal like this. She paid no attention to the other’s morphing Digimon due to the powerful emotion, whether out of rage-filled ignorance or simply not caring was unclear. It was additionally unclear as to whether she was aware she could share that fate. All Wigfrid cared about was taking down the traitors.

Crow Crow (GM) Nightwisher Nightwisher (Honey, you got a big storm coming.)

• Tenshi Hinanawi|They Who Remain

full

"What brings us here? Gee, I dunno, how does a pile of 18 lifeless bodies sound to you - just down there?" Tenshi sarcastically and sharply responded, her Sylphymon having just caught up to her and began to add on. "Indeed, there is a mass amount of casualties ahead. My tamer could not take the pain of seeing so many faces all no longer 'there'." Sylphymon explained, to which Tenshi would turn around and be surprised Sylphymon even followed her and not stuck around to investigate. Perhaps it was better off like this, but Tenshi was still mid-recovery from the exposure of the scene that everyone had saw - or at least everyone left had saw. What an eventful day this is! Little she did know, it was about to escalate even more, noticing Darild's Digimon immediately coming and going as if to check on her - yet the Digimon itself would see a neutral yet stressed expression.

It came and went so fast Tenshi and Sylphymon didn't have time to respond to the creature, and even if they did, they would find themselves staring down at the scene Goldilocks was making, who had also left the scene in disgust with everyone else. It wasn't exactly a 'good' scene either, as Tenshi and Sylphymon would initially be on the receiving end of a powerful, loud and angered shout towards the now-unmasked Eaters, yet Tenshi herself did not realise the Eaters were unmasking themselves here and now, but 'she' did, and that led to the following outburst...

Tenshi would hear this starting up, and as with Sylphymon, she looked terrified - she wasn't wrong, Tenshi herself was one of the people who had suspected the rodent, and among the vast majority who did not vote for a kid during the second. And now here we are, at period 3, and this is what happens - similarly to Red's rampage, it looks like she's going to go crazy...

Tenshi yelped and fell over from the volume of her angry and shouted question, Sylphymon also seeming particularly stunned. "S-Sylphymon, is she doing what I think she is?" She asked her Digimon, who responded in a horrified and strangled tone. "I, um... I... think so... This is going to look familiar to both of us - take a look around, gather yourself... and RUN." Sylphymon suggested, with Tenshi shortly getting up at the suggestion and began to step forward, wearing an angered and determined expression on her face as she steps towards the now exposed Eaters, the ones Goldilocks had noticed and was now going absolutely ballistic towards. "I'm not just going to stay around while you idiots are all trying to kill each other and kill yourselves!" She roared as she began to leave, Sylphymon flying after her as Tenshi felt rage of her own light her up and burn through her. She would grip her blade as the ground around her began to shake and cave in, eventually stopping in time for Fei to speak up and everything to escalate even more than it already had been - complete with some powerful new Digimon making their presence known and more tempers being surfaced!

Tenshi listened to Fei's words and managed a smile, Sylphymon landing behind her as the ground stopped shaking in that moment as well. "You two!" She roared, pointing her blade at them as Sylphymon pointed to them as well with one hand. "You have forsaken your own lives to rip out and seize our own - and for that, your lives shall be forfeit! You can say your apologies to those you have damned when you meet them!" It announced, immediately flaring up Aura for itself and allies for recovery, Critical Charge to power itself up, and began to use Top Gun, generating a red ball of energy and ready to hurl it at either Eater - or both if possible, ready for battle. "We're about to collectively bury you, and for the collective good of everyone who you have taken and intend to take next, you are about to be BURIED!" Tenshi gripped her sword tightly as she began to generate some energy. "Sylphymon, keep them busy! I'm going to need some time to pull this off!" She commanded. Sylphymon would nod and immediately hurl the generated energy ball towards both Eaters with as much power as it could muster - though both of them could not help but feel like they were being empowered into doing the wrong decision somehow, though there was only one way to find out...
    Details
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FBA026 (Sylphymon)
    Status (physically): Fine
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Angry beyond belief
    Normal Powers: Earth manipulation
    Hacking Skills: Wall Crack, Stealth
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only)
    Course of action: They shall be buried.
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM), marc122 marc122 , Nightwisher Nightwisher
    Mentions: Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Topless Topless , darkred darkred , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
    Actually Nearby: @DeleteTheEaters
    In Group: I think that might be everyone...?

• Jesse looked on in sheer terror as he saw the vast number of bodies that lined the floors of the room they now stood in. The toll of bodies here was insane, and something that Jesse had never seen in all his years of dealing drugs. Granted, he was mostly small-time until he'd met Mister White. The number of gunfights he'd witnessed, let alone been involved in was limited. And the number of times that the death toll even held a candle to what he was seeing just now was even more sparse. His eyes flickered to each and every individual who had died. John Marston, Parasoul, Sarah Kinkle... all of which were people that he recognized, some of which he'd even interacted with. The fact that they had to go out like this... like they were just lambs to slaughter, like it was just a normal fucking Tuesday... it almost made Jesse throw up at the sight.

And, as he observed the bodies before him, as his eyes flickered to each one of the bodies, one of them made his heart damn near stop. A person who he never thought he'd see here in a million fucking years.

Walter-White-Dead.jpg

Mister White.

He had hair, and he had a fancy beard, but Jesse wasn't stupid. He knew it was him. He could tell. His mentor, a man who he called his friend, one of the few people who believed in HIM was killed.

Killed.

SLAUGHTERED.

He wasn't even given a proper death. The great Heiesnburg, the second-most powerful drug lord in the entire fucking country, was dead. Unceremoniously slaughtered like a stuffed pig and thrown into a pile like it meant nothing. He was just another body to them. Whatever he had done didn't matter. He was Jesse's friend. He had a FAMILY. And they TOOK it away from him

He would never go home.

Jesse would NEVER see the ONE man who believed in him again.

And then, as his eyes glanced over once more, and he saw the body of Johnny Test, a fucking kid...

giphy.gif

"THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!"

Jesse was sobbing now. Sobbing harder than he had in a while. This was beyond any sin or atrocity he could have ever committed. Whoever had done this was pure evil. There was no way around this fact. No arguing with it. No getting around it. This person had slaughtered multiple people. Children who wanted nothing to do with this. People who had FAMILIES. Now they would never see them again, never go home, never see those who loved them again. And now, the one person who cared about Jesse, the one person who he trusted, was dead with them. In a pile of bodies. He meant nothing to them.

"They can't keep getting away with it!"

As he shouted it again and looked up once more, the traitor had revealed herself. And not only had she revealed herself, but she had also done it with joy. She was LAUGHING, treating it like some JOKE. There was someone else here as well, but Jesse's focus was entirely on the old bitch from earlier. The one who had adamantly accused children of murder. And she was here. Laughing. Jesse's red, tear-stained eyes burned as they transformed into their Eater forms. Jesse didn't care how powerful they were at this point. He didn't care who they were. All he knew was one thing.

They.

Had.

To.

Die.

Standing up from the pile of bodies, Jesse let out a scream and began to charge forward. Spit flew out his mouth as he did so, his teeth gritting all the while. "Do you even care what you did!?" Jesse shouted angrily as sprinted towards his target. His pistol had been pulled out from under his shirt, and he held it tightly in his hand. He held it up, and readied it toward his target. "Do you give a single SHIT!?"

BANG!

"That you tried to frame kids!? That you assholes murdered a kid!?!?"

BANG!

"Did you even know their names!? Did they mean ANYTHING to you!?"

BANG! BANG!

"Or were they just more fucking targets!?"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"YOU KILLED MISTER WHITE!!!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

As Jesse got closer and closer to his target, he would shove past the other ones present. Yang, Lady, Bob, even the fucking cat and mouse. If they were in Jesse's way, he shoved them as hard as he could. All he cared about now was them. Seeing these two assholes killed for all the pain they had caused. All of the suffering. The hatred. The death. All of it would end now. With these shots. Jesse would bring the whole fucking building down if he had to.

But they would die today.

Jesse would make damn sure of that.

Crow Crow Nightwisher Nightwisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jeremiah Jeremiah Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam @toppless @GearBlade654 Veradana Veradana FoolsErin FoolsErin

Hotaru stepped back each time Lady advanced, flinching at the Gardevoir’s shouts. She tried to mumble some excuse for her suspicions, but each time she got cut off by Lady shouting at her more. Eventually, she just went silent until Lady finished with her. She’d probably have to grovel for any chance at forgivenss.

She’d been wrong about Lady, completely and totally wrong. One of the old hag’s friends had been working with her. They’d all completely overlooked him. It seemed that the Eaters were done toying with them. Hotaru stepped back close to Shouko. They’d have to fight, not only to save themselves, but to avenge and bring peace to the souls of their victims. If only her body would stop shaking.

They needed to fight. They needed to fight. They needed to fight, or else they would all be killed.

The others moved much faster than she did. Lady was the first to attack, shooting Hotaru with a glare as she moved. Then, someone cast a spell on all of them. It was hard to tell exactly what it did, but looking at the Eaters again, Hotaru couldn’t think of why she’d been so freaked out before. They’d held off an entire hoard of Eaters just before this, so two should be fine, right? Right. They’d be totally fine. While Shouko fired off an ice-bolt at the Eaters, a jabbing spike of pain shot through Hotaru’s mind. She leaned heavily into Shouko. The two of them turned to their rage-enveloped allies.

Two allies, Yang and Jak, had already been taken, their digimon warped into grotesque caricatures of themselves, and a third would soon as well. There was nothing they could do when Red had been overwhelmed. That was just one distorted digimon, and their only choice back then was to run like hunted rabbits. However, they were stronger now, so two, even three of them should be manageable, right? Something about that sounded wrong in Hotaru’s ears, but they should have the strength to hold them all off.

Shouko nodded at Hotaru’s glance, and picked Hotaru up into her arms.

“We’ll bring you back to your senses, Yang,” Shouko said, as she prepared a Lightning Spear, and threw it at the corrupted Shinegreymon. There was little emotion on her face. They took no joy in this battle. This was merely the necessity brought about by the tragedy inflicted upon them by the Eaters.

Crow Crow
marc122 marc122 darkred darkred BoltBeam BoltBeam Nightwisher Nightwisher Jeremiah Jeremiah FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless RedLight RedLight
@Ah_Shit_Here_We_Go_Again

This was it. Lady could hardly believe it. Stood within the eye of the storm, the Gardevoir's head spun as her focus bounced from one enraged ally before quickly moving away to the next. She watched with smiling eyes as everyone's Digimon fed upon the explosive chain reaction of emotion she had set in motion, and gain immense power as they transformed into obscene shadows of their former selves. Reflections of their masters' wounded hearts? Who was to say. Lady could hardly think straight while she reveled in the cacophony, for this was the undeniable truth of human nature laid bare for her to finally see.

"I understand now, ma petite Cerise," she spoke with a soft tenderness in her voice, under the chaotic orchestra of gunfire and bloodthirsty roars, "I finally understand what it means to be human," lips struggling to hold a trembling smile and tears streaming down her cheeks, the Gardevoir's voice broke by the end of every sentence spoken, "The human psyche is a faceless, abominable force, capable of justifying the most putrid of crimes in the name of 'survival'...but humans don't fight just for survival" Lady continued, gesturing an arm out towards Jak, towards Jesse, towards Hotaru, and towards Yang, "they fight for what they believe in, and they thrive! That's what separates humans from" she reached out towards Wickerbottom, and to Wilson - both horribly mutated and no longer recognizable as the people they once were, "the dregs of this forsaken world. And when they- no, we- fight for something truly just, we have the power to change the world!" Lady triumphantly exclaimed,
"So tell me, Cerise...what do you believe in?"

You, Cygne. I always believed in you.

"And I, you," Lady positively beamed, donning a smile so bright you'd swear her pale complexion began to sparkle, "Let us change the world - together!" she roared, and as her hair and dress fluttered with energy, her earrings began to resonate with her powers. The black pearls hanging from her ears lit up like two shining stars as the Gardevoir thrust her arms forward, shouting "Protect!" as her Numemon finally collided with Wickerbottom, striking her right in the face before tumbling down to the ground, dazed from the impact of its own attack. "Lian, to me!" Stars swirling around its head, the Numemon shook off the rough tumble and scrambled to escape the heat of everyone's attacks while the two revealed Eaters were focused down.

Crow Crow Nightwisher Nightwisher marc122 marc122 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Veradana Veradana darkred darkred

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Topless Topless

@fight

Dark Jak/Ordinemon.

latest
View attachment 648926

Dark Jak appeared and stood there, slightly confused, almost appearing to talk to himself

"I... Is he really gone?"

((Head)
The two forms inside Jak's head tackled the dark beast to the ground as light blue and white shone in the eco warrior's blackwashed eyes.

The eco warrior threw balls of dark eco at the eater traitors.

A scream came from Ordinemon as it looked over at Dark Jak, waiting for commands.

(SCreeh)

Crow Crow

As Eaters, Wickerbottom and Wilson were much more agile than before. They were briefly pushed back by Lian's Filth Kick, before Lian would digivolve to her next stage - Lilamon!

It appears that the Eaters were not the only ones they needed to worry about. Wilson's Wendimon had digivolved to its next stage - the viral Andiramon - a cursed rabbit that has lost its benevolent Deva-like nature. It still possessed within its data banks the skills of a martial artist, which allowed it to split the Water Wave into two with a chop!

Andiramon.jpg

This, unfortunately for the Eaters, gave the hulking Weremoose time to smack into Eater Wilson horns-on and hooves forward, as well as a barrage of stars slashing at Eater Wickerbottom, both these attacks emerging from the rising water that was ready to subside.

It was also during this time when an unsuspecting Wickerbottom would be struck by Wigfrid, at the same time that Bob and Blackon would launch their assault, and when Darild's & Jesse's bullets would repeatedly cheese their regenerating targets. In retaliation, however, Wickerbottom would reach a stabbing tentacle towards Darild, and Wilson one towards Jesse. If they didn't jump out on time...

Blackon's determination allowed it to digivolve to a more skeletal version of its species...

A new entity stood in the way of Sylphimon, tanking its attacks...

A red book that opened after being triggered by a powerful Top Gun, where this attack would be sucked into said book! From it emerged a Demon Man from another world.

latest

It spoke not a word as its eyes glared into Silphymon's visor, the strange stones floating above its palms glowing. It performed a similiar pose to Silphymon when it attacked.

"...!"

Silphymon's very own attack - Top Gun - was directed back at it, but many times and in various different directions, the others seeming to have no source!

While Jak would hurl his attacks, It was around this time that Lady's foreseen Future Sight would strike the Eater pain down, causing massive damage!

Last edited:
  • Tenshi Hinanawi|Some Mimic

TeamTenshi3.png

A new entity stood in the way of Sylphimon, tanking its attacks...

A red book that opened after being triggered by a powerful Top Gun, where this attack would be sucked into said book! From it emerged a Demon Man from another world.

latest

It spoke not a word as its eyes glared into Silphymon's visor, the strange stones floating above its palms glowing. It performed a similiar pose to Silphymon when it attacked.

"...!"

Silphymon's very own attack - Top Gun - was directed back at it, but many times and in various different directions, the others seeming to have no source!
    Silphymon would be surprised and find itself pelted in various energy spheres momentarily, eventually finding itself in the ground. Tenshi noticed and her focus snapped off in that instant. "Silphymon!" She sounded surprised and looked back to this new entity - it was wordless and almost faceless, and it just copies Silphymon's attack right back to where it came from! Tenshi groaned. "...That's not good... Silphymon, can you-" Tenshi was cut off as Silphymon began to rise up one last time, looking verily damaged - it seemed to have hurt quite a lot. "I can, but not for much longer, that thing is very strong..." It answered, staring down the supposed copycat and its attention was off the Eaters themselves. Tenshi looked around, and nodded verily, continuing to take her time to charge her attack while Silphymon decided to be a decoy for the team, using Airfield to sweep up and kick up a tornado into the horde of enemies, unaware the same consequences may be coming shortly.
    Details
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FBA026 (Silphymon)
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Angry
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only)
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM)
    Mentions: None
    In Group: Everyone who's alive, it seems

Last edited:
Yang Xiao Long & Tao
(Ah Shit, Here We Go Again)

Tao was having a bad day.

For starters, he, too, discovered that not only were 18 people who had been killed while the group's backs were turned, but also, the perpetrators who revealed themselves had been taunting the survivors. This alone was enough to anger him, but nothing was enough to send him into a blinding fury, like Yang, his own Tamer, was, compounded by the fact that she had been tricked into accusing a child. He did, however, finally gain that Mega form that Yang promised to herself that she'd one day get, but unlike before, he took no pride in the new form. Instead, his new form as a Ruin Mode ShineGreymon worried him, causing the Digimon to wonder whether Yang had truly gone insane or not, judging by her actions and feelings, as well as a new, darker look for himself, whether he wanted it or not. In fact, it was enough to nearly break his focus from attacking the doomed Eater Agents.

Even more pressing was how scarily close he and Yang were to resembling Red and the Megidramon.

He was barely aware of what was really happening around him, but that bare amount of awareness was ever-so-slightly enough for him to realize where things were headed: downhill. It wasn't just Yang who had gone berserk and lost her senses, like the Gardevoir, but also Jak and now Jesse as well, who were also causing their Digimon to evolve into darker Mega forms like Tao had. It was already a scary prospect, essentially the fallout of the second investigation on steroids, but for him to contribute to the meltdown within the tunnel was simply unspeakable. What if whatever he and the other Digivolved Digimon did rendered the entire area the tunnel is located in uninhabitable, just as Red's Megidramon did? Would he, too, spend the next few weeks essentially enslaving Yang while the others are away with their lives?

Just then, as he spread his wings and blasted light upon Ms. Wickerbottom and Wilson from them, if they weren't already fated to die enough, he turned around and saw Shouko, Hotaru's own Digimon, throw a Lightning Spear right at him. He barely zipped around it, dodging the Persona User's attack, and already was he on the edge about what to do. Apparently, the people around him and Yang think that he, too, was engulfed in the same fury that had turned Yang into nothing more than a monster, but little did they know, he was trying to hold on the best he could, trying not to succumb to the rage. He just had to make it clear that he wanted to keep the others safe as much as he could. Even if it meant doing something risky.

Yet, something about how the others were reacting turned him to something else.

"TORRI--"

As he formed fireballs around him, before he could even launch them towards Shouko, Tao realized just what a rash, impulsive decision he was about to make. The fireballs disintegrated, as he clenched his fists trembling, trying to hold onto whatever was left that was keeping him from completely losing it and becoming just like his angry master. How much left before he completely loses it and turns on the rest of the group? How much left before the whole thing escalates and the only thing keeping him from being completely helpless is his newfound power? Whatever that was, things were regardless looking grim for the ShineGreymon: Ruin Mode. He had to stop them, somehow.

Tao then snapped towards Lady, Yang, Jak, and Jesse,

"...No!"

Yang immediately took notice of Tao's brief outburst. By the time she did so, and turned towards him, however, she was a completely different person, if not a whole new creature to her. The monster in her had unleashed; she couldn't be bargained with. She couldn't be reasoned with. She no longer felt pity, nor remorse, or fear. She wasn't going to stop until he listens. Even worse, Jesse had shoved himself past the blonde, and that was enough to further send her uncontrollable anger further into the spiral downward. She only had fighting words to say.

"HEY!!"

5cd6d5bb364e64d32d8f98074eed7b4e.jpg

Yang stepped over towards Jesse, ready to snap his neck at any given notice, her body trembling as if her anger was erupting within.

"What's the big idea? You wanna KILL YOURSELF FIGHTING ME OR SOMETHING?! GETTING IN THE WAY OF—"

"Yang, stop!"

Before she could lay her hands on the cook, Yang snapped towards the ShineGreymon Ruin Mode, her attention caught by his worrisome demand. She was not happy with him, either.

"Wh--What do you mean stop? Jesse's getting in my way of reve--"

"This isn't the way to go! You have to--"

"Here's where you're wrong: THOSE TWO ASSHOLES LAUGHED IN OUR FACES, NOT TO MENTION THAT ASSHOLE DISRESPECTED MY SPACE, SO I'M GIVING THEM MY MIND! What, you think I'm--"

"That doesn't even matter anymore! If you keep acting how you are--"

"IT COULD BE ANYONE!"

Yang pointed towards Tao, stepping forth, as she took a few heavy breaths through the gaps between her clenched teeth.

"They could be you, they could be ME, it could be even--"

"Yang, I'm your one and only Digimon; nothing will change that!"

"Unless if you happen to be an Eater Agent, IN WHICH FUCKING CASE..!"

The Huntress-in-Training pounded her fists together.

"You're not long for my world, either."

Yang had a lift-off, taking herself into the air with Ember Celica, just as Tao backed off from her, preparing a Glorious Burst, which involved charging up his wings with light energy, though he deliberately undercharged it so as to try to not kill her. Then, as she launched herself towards him, spinning in the air with an aim to land a tornado punch, the transformed ShineGreymon Ruin Mode flew around the raging golden dragon, causing her to miss, and ended up right behind her back. Before she could react, the Digimon finally released that light energy unto her in the form of a beam. It did not matter what she tried to do anything about her own creature's attack; she couldn't get out of the way in time, nor did she have the physical fortitude to deflect it. Instead, the beam hit as projected, and Yang was soon sent flying, yellow "electricity" flickering throughout her body.

Then, she hit a wall. And fell down onto the ground, her Aura finally giving the ghost.

"Y--Yang..?"

But she didn't move.

"Y--Yang--no, I--"

The Ruin Mode Digimon was starting to tear up now. Never before had the Huntress's Digimon cried since he first came into life as an Agumon. But now that one of his worst nightmares -- a dead Yang who could no longer care for him -- had finally come true, he braced himself for the inevitable: disappearance into the void. As the battle raged on, Tao closed his eyes and held his arms out to his sides, awaiting his fate...yet, in a remarkable manner, nothing happened. Realizing this, Tao reopened his eyes, looked around, and saw what appeared to be a mysterious figure turning Silphymon's attacks against its own self. His eyes widened, as he wiped the tears off; now was the time for those still with Champion-level Digimon to run, or face no chance of survival.

Promptly, he turned to the rest of the group, holding the unconscious Yang in his arms.

"SAVE YOURSELVES! GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!"

Heavily breathing, he slowly placed Yang back down against the wall, turning back to the mysterious figure again, before whispering towards the blonde,

"Y--You're going to be okay, ma'am, just...'Yang' in there."

Then, he took off, jumpstarting a dark aura around himself, as Tao prepared to smash into the figure.

"SHINING BLAAAST!"

Crow Crow (GM, Mysterious Figure, Eaterbottom, Eater Wilson)
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jesse), RedLight RedLight (Red), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Tenshi), Chungchangching Chungchangching (Tom & Jerry), Veradana Veradana (Hotaru), darkred darkred (Jak), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington), ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Crypt), FoolsErin FoolsErin (Wigfrid), Jeremiah Jeremiah (The Pale Lady/Swan), Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Darild), Nightwisher Nightwisher (help i dunno what characters to tag), FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Emily, Woodie), Topless Topless (Umbrella)
Mentions:

Last edited:
"NO! WE HAVE TO STAY WITH THEM AND FIGHT! THEY WOULDN'T ABANDON US!" Fluffington the Mighty exclaims, her wiggling intensifies, and she manages to turn herself around to look at the group. She spies Silphymon taking a major attack, and barely getting herself off of the ground.
"I REFUSE TO RUN!"
Fluffington the Mighty used Baton Pass!
Fluffington the Mighty makes a full body charge at the Demon Man.
Fluffington the Mighty used Double-Edge!

Fluffington the Mighty vanishes from Spitfire's Grip, Being Replaced by the wounded Silphymon. The BlackWarGreymon and BlackMetalGarurumon Stopped and Turned around, Both shouting in dismay, but keeping their now wounded carry on shielded.
"NO, YOU BRAVE BASTARD!"
"NO, YOU STUPID BASTARD!"
"GRACE CROSS FREEZER!" Gavin is quick to dash away from his fellow virus and unleash a salvo of missiles around the Demon man as a distraction.
Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore RedLight RedLight BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching Veradana Veradana darkred darkred marc122 marc122 ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool FoolsErin FoolsErin Jeremiah Jeremiah Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Emergency Exit

TeamTenshi3.png

"NO! WE HAVE TO STAY WITH THEM AND FIGHT! THEY WOULDN'T ABANDON US!" Fluffington the Mighty exclaims, her wiggling intensifies, and she manages to turn herself around to look at the group. She spies Silphymon taking a major attack, and barely getting herself off of the ground.
    "I REFUSE TO RUN!"
    "What-?! No, don't you do it!" Silphymon would hear Fluffington speak up, and not knowing their actual plan, the Digimon was horrified at them taking such a choice. Why would it do that? Self sacrifice? The cost is too much! Tenshi would hear these words momentarily, and soon find her Silphymon being to behind her and in a safer, protected state, and Fluffington to her left charging to their aggressor. Tenshi looked surprised and her expression flared up once more. "What the heck are you doing?! Stop this, it's meaningless! Do you want to get out of here alive?!" She roared in anger.
    Fluffington the Mighty vanishes from Spitfire's Grip, Being Replaced by the wounded Silphymon. The BlackWarGreymon and BlackMetalGarurumon Stopped and Turned around, Both shouting in dismay, but keeping their now wounded carry on shielded.
    "NO, YOU BRAVE BASTARD!"
    "NO, YOU STUPID BASTARD!"
    "You FOOL!" Silphymon roared as it would find itself in a safer place, yet still heavily wounded. Alas, not much could be done to stop that furball now - it had just taken Silphymon's place on account of taking more damage. Tenshi saw as well and was confused. "Don't do it, you idiot!" She ordered, trying to intercept Fluffington with barriers of stone. "I can't let you all kill yourselves or each other - just stay down already!" She added in the same tone, the ground beginning to shake once more and she tried to get to Silphymon, who promptly passed out from the prolonged injuries, but the fired tornado was still in play. "S-Silphymon..." Tenshi said in a choked and saddened tone, returning the downed Digimon to the Digivice. "You fought well, don't worry, let's just..." Tenshi tried to clear her tone, alas, she could not. The pressure kept loading up and intensifying more so, with Tenshi being unable to take anymore as it looks like she was just about ready to unleash whatever she had been preparing...
    Details
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Angry
    Interactions: Crow Crow , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:

Umbrella

latest

"Tod, we need to get close. If we do, hit them with your flame breath." Umbrella commanded her Digimon, which he nods in compliance. Umbrella has her eyes on Wilson, who is going to attack Jesse. "Tod, now!" She yelled.

"GREEN FLAME BREATH!"

Tod fires a stream of flames towards Wilson, hopefully it will hit him just before he could hit Jesse.

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Having his Arms Free thanks to Tenshi Withdrawing her Digimon, Spitfire takes to the sky and begins to charge his own attack. He raises his Dramon Killers above his head and begins gathering energy.
1574412339122.png
The Negative Energy from everyone, Eaters, Hackers, Digimon, and Tamers alike empowering the Attack. It Grows Bigger and Bigger, easily dwarfing the Digimon wielding it.
"DARK GAIA FORCE!"
He unleashes the attack at Wilson's Andiramon, soaring above the other combatants.

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore RedLight RedLight BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching Veradana Veradana darkred darkred marc122 marc122 ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool FoolsErin FoolsErin Jeremiah Jeremiah Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless

[div style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EikX1iK.png);background-size:cover;no-repeat;background-position: 50% 50%;"][div style="opacity:1.0;
background-image:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/brown-concrete-wall-background_43665-111.jpg);background-size:125%;background-position: 110% 100%;width:50%;border:10px solid #310306;margin:auto;max-height:100%;"]

SHERLOCK HOLMES
@ Underground Path
Midchapter Update

"Well, this is a lot harder than I thought..." Omnimon utters as he deals with the source. "What would Nokia do in a situation- ooooh..."

He proceeds to smash the source in a clean blow, destroying it! With that, the Eaters scattered, and their numbers could be easily dealt with in no time!

And thanks to you all, Tuffy was rescued!

"How can I ever repay you all!?"

While our lovely cast was miraculously all safe, some others were wondering.

"Has anyone seen where my friends have gone?"
"Yeah, where are they?"

"No... this..." Yuugo was shocked as he began to break, "... this isn't how it's supposed to be... I didn't want any of this to happen..."

"Are you... alright?" Arata asks. Just then, Yuugo vanishes!

Nokia jumped, "did he log out?"

"Well, no one can just log out right there," Arata explains, "something's up, and I think Kishibe Rie is behind this."

Ami puts her hand out as a wormhole of some kind generates where Yuugo disappears, before she warps right into it!

"I hope Ami knows what she's doing..."

"She'll be alright. She better be..."

A good while had passed.

"I don't think that was a two-way path. We better tell Kyoko about this."

"But-"

"He's saying that we'll have a better chance of finding Ami if we look around," Omnimon responds as he lands beside Nokia, carrying Megidramon over his shoulders as he places the demon dragon on the ground. It was now able to move again.

"I guess that's true, Omnimon... let's start the search."

With that, all would leave, except Red near a recovering Megidramon.

"Don't lag behind, old friend."

They lagged behind...

In fact, something seemed to draw Megidramon, and that something - it was drawn to Megidramon as well.

The core that glowed a red previously glowed even moreso, until a creature burst out.

Arkadimon_Baby_cshm.jpg

It was grotesque and appeared most hideous in appearance as it jumped onto Megidramon. Based on its size, there was no way it was Rookie-level or higher. It seemed to be a weak Baby-levelled Digimon, one might infer.

Red would soon find out that this Baby was tougher than nails, as it began to sap Megidramon, causing it to writhe in pain! Its data was being consumed as it visibly degenerated in front of Red. As it writhed, its data would scatter all over the place until Red would see his partner no more. The parasitic beast halted, not attacking Red, as it hopped away to someone else, seeming to be drawn by something Red had but in greater volume...

... in any case, it seemed to dangerous to stay too long, especially if that thing was lurking.

After some time, wherever our cast members were after they split paths, be it reality or virtual reality, they would find their surroundings digitized as they were transported elsewhere - somewhere they've never seen before.

EikX1iK.png

It appeared to be an underground path of some kind, and much like the Shibuya Underpath, it was digitized - turned into a hybrid of digital and reality. It was around then that their collective ears would hear some type of banging on metal, turning their attention to a metal door. Should they open it, they would find quite the sight.

Oh, quite the sight was a very huge understatement!

Nikias and Parasoul embraced in death. A sad, sad, bittersweet sight indeed.

You think that's all?

Jak's good pal Daxter had perished, falling, just like that.

Sarah Kinkle had fallen herself, with John Marston not too far away.

It seems that whoever did this was not too happy with just five. Revy, Cassandra, Walter White Mr Lambert, Saburo Kusanagi, Luka Redgrave, Johnny Test, Arthur Boyle, Maxwell , Lockdown, Duck, Ochaco, Archer & Maggie were amongst the carnage.

Their respective Digimon stood by their humans one last time, vanishing into ones and zeroes, not managing to speak a word about anything.

It seemed like instinct to you all, but you had a hunch that if investigations were not done soon, you would be next!

"HOLMES!"
"HOLMES!"
"HOLMES!"

"Uhhh...." Sherlock groaned as he regained consciousness. "Watson?" As his eyes focused, Sherlock could see Watson standing over his prone form.

"By heavens, Holmes! I feared you may have met the same unfortunate fate as the others." Watson said, relieved.

From Watson's reaction, it was evident to Sherlock that he had been unconscious for a significant period of time. The last thing he could remember was battling against Zaxon and the Eaters alongside his associates in Under Zero.

"The others?" said Sherlock as he slowly sat up and began to take stock of his current situation.

"Steel yourself, Holmes." Watson replied, solemnly.

Sherlock could see he was in some sort of underground tunnel and could see the bodies of his companions strewn about the scene. Though the number of bodies was vast, Sherlock could tell from the number, that it wasn't everyone.

"Where is everyone else, Watson?"

Watson motioned further down the tunnel and Sherlock could hear the sounds of battle in the distance.

( Crow Crow , @UndergroundPath)
[/div][/div]

Bob the Pikachu

Related image

The electrity flowing through this particular body was peculiar, it wasn't as easily excessed as Bob's Pickachu body but she continued to pour down the lightinging from her fingertips as Blackon suddenly digielvolves into some sort of skeleton dinosaur thing that immediately roared and charged at the eaters.

"EAT THIS YOU SCUM!"

Bob watched as Blackon unleashed his new forms strongest attack and launched it at the eaters.

Meanwhile Bob herself would dash in a pokemon-induced quick-attack combined with a thundershock. Continously attacking the eaters at quick speeds, unrelentingly and seemingly tirelessly. Electutating them anytime she got. Hopefully overwheleming their regentrative factors.

Crow Crow

The instant that Tao’s hands blazed, Shouko curled up ready to protect Hotaru from the flames. The fireballs never came, and the two of them cautiously opened their eyes to see Tao struggling in controlling himself under Yang’s rage. Their argument rose even to where Shouko and Hotaru floated. They didn’t even have the chance to try and stop the erupting fight, before Yang went full-bore, and Tao retaliated. Whatever protective barrier Yang had, it shattered.

Yang didn’t even stir.

Damn it all to hell. No matter how deep Tao’s regrets stabbed, he couldn’t undo this, even placing her father away from the battle wouldn’t do much. Shit, all any of them could do was to pray to whatever gods were out there that Yang could somehow survive that.

They couldn’t just leave Yang lying around like that. Even if they meant to escape, even if Tao intended to buy them all time, leaving her behind was unthinkable. Shouko flew down and delicately took Yang into her arms, being extra careful not to shake her unconscious body too aggressively. As Shouko emitted waves of Healing, Hotaru edged closer to Yang to check her pulse and breathing.

“She stopped breathing weeks ago,” Shouko said, not looking up from her healing job.

“…, what?!”

“It started while you were holed up in your apartment.”

“Oh…,” Hotaru turned away, “S-, I’m sor-“

“Don’t worry about it; focus on what’s happening now. We can always make up for lost time later, but we have to get out of this first.”

Hotaru gave her what could charitably be called a nod. She needed to focus on the task at hand, and that meant keeping tabs on the battle bellow, where things just kept going from bad to worse.

Everyone whose digimon was still Champion level would do well to retreat. With two more Ultimates forming, this battle was only going to get more brutal. The one was able to return fire with any skill that they used on it. But…, they were still under the direction of their former Tamers, weren’t they? Shouldn’t that mean that they should focus on the Eaters? Although, maybe the longer this fight went on, the more the digimon would evolve. If they both made it to mega, then this fight would really be lost, no matter what their power was. What would the best plan of attack be for something that could mirror their skills, but more wildly and with more power? Overwhelming force? Should they just all attack it at once to keep it from being able to return fire? It was a plan, at least.

Or…, or, there may be a way to keep Wisemon incapacitated while they fought and focused on the Eaters. She’d have to be fast with it though; faster than she’d ever done it before. It took her only a second before she began. Slabs of ice rose from the ground beneath Wisemon’s feet, curling around him until it formed a shell, or cocoon. If her plan worked, the digimon would be completely enclosed and cut off from the rest of the battle.

“That one, Wisemon, is a Virus-type with a Darkness Atrribute,” Hotaru scanned them as quickly as possible, after allowing the shell to form, “the new rabbit is Antiramon has a Neutral Atribute, and it’s a Virus-type too. Those of you with Vaccine-Types will be more effective.” She spoke to all her allies, making as sure as possible that they had the information that they needed.

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore RedLight RedLight BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching darkred darkred marc122 marc122 ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool FoolsErin FoolsErin Jeremiah Jeremiah Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Wigfridheader.png

Wigfrid.png

-Status-

latest

Health: 137/200
latest

Hunger: 87/120
latest

Sanity: 110/120

-Inventory-

-Spear
-Helmet
-4 Pieces of Raw Meat

-Music-

None, currently.

”DÖN’T FÖRGET ABÖUT ME, THY WRETCHED TRAITÖRS!” Wigfrid snarled, noting the pair of eaters focusing on Darlid and Jesse rather than her. She took advantage of them attacking someone else and repeatedly tried to stab both of them with her spear, though it seemed she would’ve done the same regardless of whether they attacked her not. Her raging seemed to have clouded her judgement and otherwise fairly good sanity. With each stab towards the eaters, she screeched, “TRAITÖR! TRAITÖR! TRAITÖR!” Her shouts either drowned out Yang’s Digimon’s and Tenshi’s pleads to fall back, or the warrior was simple too focused on her violent task to listen. Even after one of the mimicked bullets struck her in the shoulder, she continued on her rampage.

“M-Miss Wigfrid! Miss Wigfrid, you have to- GAH!” The Ankylomon started to beg, her eyes slightly tear filled and nervously looking left and right for any kind of attack. This cautious examination of the battle field allowed her to spot one of the bullets flying towards her, allowing the Digimon to dodge out of the way and cutting her pleas off. “Miss W-Wigfrid! Y-You’re gonna get really hurt if you keep fighting up close like that! They have Digimon that are-“ She tried again, before giving up with a tired sigh. Wigfrid wasn’t listening, and there wasn’t anything she could do about it. Oh, this was not how she wanted to die! Dead and disintegrating into code because her tamer wanted to fight the eaters alone... Her eyes teared up similarly to how she’d cried into Umbrella’s leg before. Club desperately wanted to curl into a ball like she had as an Armadillomon and hide. She was no Digimon for fighting. She was a complete coward compared to some of the others...

So she didn’t understand why she felt herself walking TOWARDS Wigfrid and the eaters. Fear bubbled within her, she was most definitely shaking, but she still kept going. Did she have a deathwish? Had she decided that if she was going to die anyways, she might as well go down doing something exciting. No, she slowly realized. If she was going to die, she wanted to do it fighting alongside her tamer. She wanted to do it fighting alongside Wigfrid. She wanted to do it as Club, not just another Ankylomon.

She wanted to be brave for Wigfrid. So even though her tail shook and she desperately wanted to run, she kept going. Was this what courage was? Club was fairly certain it was. The Ankylomon’s walk slowly picked up into a run, eventually coming to a charge. Leaping into Wigfrid’s attack on both eaters, the Ankylomon was ready to retaliate against whatever retaliation against the tamer’s attacks. “TAIL HAMMER!“ Club shouted, doing just that to whatever kind of revenge the two monsters being attacked would produce. She was being brave for Wigfrid, despite her fear. And she hoped that was some kind of courage.

Last edited:

ddk9ao0-bde61fa2-cace-4ac5-82e9-b9d0bb01bf7b.png

Two Weeks Ago - Galacta Park, Kowloon Level 1
(Past happenings TBA later)​

Current Date - Semi-Digitalized Underground Tunnel
ddixofn-0f207462-71d2-4180-b709-b74fcc56dbc1.png

...Wait, was this suddenly the real world? Wray had been rather confused looking at the big tunnel everyone seemed to suddenly end up at. Had the Under Zero location been tied to this place all along or...?

Still, his deliberations had to be interrupted, because as soon as the teenager had raised his rust-coppery gaze from the ground immediately in front and towards the rest of the tunnel... Oh, Lord who watches from the Heavens, protect our souls from all evil. It was horrible! Like something out of a horror movie!! No matter how many times he wanted to lie to himself about what he was seeing, his mind knew better and crushed every attempt at delusion or sugar-coating the truth. It was a massacre, a real-life live massacre.
The inventor-wannabe had frozen once more, erratic gaze locked with the carnage that never in his life he had thought to witness. Not like this, definitely not like this. How many were there... 15 ish? At once?! At this point, it was hard to feel anything, even if he cried, even if he felt sick and begged for it to stop, it seemed like there would always be a new murder. How long, how long until he too got picked out? The world spun, Wray trembled and Arclight could only pace a hand on its tamer's shoulder in sympathy, silently mourning together with the boy.

And perhaps, that was all that would be, if it wasn't for a voice, a very familiar cry echoing from the crowd...

"PARASOUL! NIK! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO?!"

Umbrella!
Gasping the name under his breath, the steampunk teenager had run towards the bulk of the crime scene and gone straight for a tight hug, embracing the adorable little girl that he had come to befriend in these past few weeks. Static crackled around the two and yet, Umbrella wouldn't have felt anything past mild tingles coursing through her as Wray's intentions were none other than to protect and reassure, rendering his magic just as harmless as he was. He let her cry as much as she'd like, letting out gentle 'shh' sounds as he tried to calm her down somehow:

"I'm here, I'm here..."
, he whispered at her as softly and peaceful as possible in that situation,
"Don't worry, you're not alone, I'm not going anywhere... I'll keep you safe now."

It should have ended there. The investigations would have followed, he'd have led her away from the others and into a more tranquil corner, but then he didn't get the chance. Even before the hug could have been finished, wicked eerie voices had begun speaking behind them, announcing themselves, detailing their actions like classic comic-book villains. Wray had eventually turned around again to meet their contemptuous glance, one of them being the old lady that had looked accusingly at him last time.

She knew! It had been her the culprit all along!!

Both kids had watched them transform from their familiar faces into the hideous creatures known as Eaters, creatures that he had just run from a while ago. Putting an arm in front of Umbrella as she exclaimed 'bollocks', the inventor-wannabe had taken a step forward, the electricity that once had been harmless and kind now ragging blindingly, the intention to protect now overshadowed by a new one that had never been used: the intention to harm. Not stop, not stun, but straight on harm and cause pain.

Still, Wray wasn't the only one wanting to make the Eater pair pay their dues, about three more individuals from their group would not only have the same ideas and feelings towards them, but do so a lot more promptly than the boy could, their Digimon's responding to their emotional states. It was like having reality slap him in the face as Wray caught himself reflecting that hatred and anger weren't going to solve anything. This had been Red's mistake. A good heart with good intentions but caught in the heat of the moment.

He would not be the same way, not slip down the same dark path.

So, he took a breath. Let the others rush in front and attempted to calm himself down. For justice, self-defence and to protect Umbrella, nothing else. No fury, no rage and even less the intention to cause suffering. Talking about the girl, even her had joined the fight and with the right feeling to it, trying to protect someone else. Wray could only watch her go with some sort of weird brotherly pride and a smile on his face. That kid was going places, for sure.

8bb65f535af9330bdc7c4e3cc92ef816.jpg
Meanwhile, Arclight wasn't very good with human emotions, especially grief, so it had instead gone towards Parasoul to retrieve her belongings for the little sister, most notably their apartment keys given that Umbrella would be the sole member of it now. It too had been taken aback by the Eater's reveal and been just as annoyed at them for incriminating the kids for their dirty work.
Emotions were rampant throughout the party, chaos was inbound and the Aegiomon worried that its tamer might be going a same way, watching him give off bright and dangerous static from a distance until, he seemed to begin to actively calm down. A hint of pride shone in the Digimon's eyes as in the background someone rallied up for Vaccine-types to help with the fight.

Wray wouldn't have known anything about that, but the satyr-like being would and then as if just on cue...

"Arclight! Focus on that one, I'll attack its Eater!"

There came the expected requests. The Aegiomon was ready for this!

With a confirmation nod, Arclight stepped beside Wray and began channelling electricity, "Stun Beat Blow!"

At the same time, the teenager who had already put on the gauntlets at this point, similarly concentrated lighting at his fingertips, joining his hands together so that all electricity generated went out in one single devastating bolt of electric blue. Both attacks were aimed at the Eater that used to be Wickerbottom and its Digimon.

Last edited:
Red appeared from the back of the group, before he shortly found himself in front of Dark Jak. Unintimidated by the tainted warrior, he gave him a heavy, tight slap in an attempt to drag his brain back into reality!

"WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU GODDAMN RATCHET!" Red exclaims, "I know how it feels like to lose a friend - I just lost my best friend I met here in this world... he was the happiest little guy I've ever met... if you keep this angsty bullshit up, you're going to lose even more people than your talking weasel! I know he wouldn't want that... because Guilmon certainly wouldn't too..."

Tao's Shining Blast served to cause a great deal of damage upon the Eaters as all were blown back. The negative energy allowed Dark Gaia Force to devastate the enemies like never before. The various collective attacks served as icing on a destructive cake. Club would begin to digivolve to its next stage, due to embracing bravery. Tod's determination synched with Umbrella, allowing him to evolve to the next stage as well!

Sweet, sweet karma was tasted, but it was mixed with the bitterness of demise.

Soon, the ones who were once called Wickerbottom and Wilson had been reduced to nothingness. Their Digimon prepared to counterattack all strikes aimed at them, but they were forcefully sucked away into nothingness, reduced to but mere ones and zeroes.

All was accomplished. The Eaters were no more. The digitzation began to weaken bit by bit.

Fei crosses her arms. "It appears that I must be on my way, now that the obstruction has been cleared- oh, you two, waddya'll want?"

Right before them were Ami and Nokia.

"If I had come earlier, I might've been able to... well... cure them..." Ami shakes her head at the destruction.

"You're here to save Yuuko too, arencha?" Fei asks.

"What is that?" Nokia was astonished at the look of corpse- wait, those weren't corpses.

They were still alive and breathing, but unconscious, all their wounds gone. The evidence was still all over the floor, however.

"Definitely EDEN Syndrome. You should all deal with your friends and get out of here, bring them to hospital."

"While weeee find our dear Yuuko and deal with Kishibe Rie!" Nokia exclaims, "we'd go with you all but we've got emergencies of our own."

"Watch your words, frump."

Crow Crow RedLight RedLight BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching darkred darkred marc122 marc122 ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool FoolsErin FoolsErin Jeremiah Jeremiah Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Veradana Veradana Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

"I suppose we should explain what the Eaters are - they're beings created by the humans that entered our world to devour everything," Magnamon explains.

"That's what our loyal ally Crusadermon has reported," UlforceVeedramon continues, "still, we question the plans, and are actually unwilling to fulfil it."

darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Topless Topless PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss EldridSmith EldridSmith Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch @Afterlife​

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Revert Program

TeamTenshi3.png

Soon, the ones who were once called Wickerbottom and Wilson had been reduced to nothingness. Their Digimon prepared to counterattack all strikes aimed at them, but they were forcefully sucked away into nothingness, reduced to but mere ones and zeroes.

All was accomplished. The Eaters were no more. The digitzation began to weaken bit by bit.
    Tenshi looked over the scene and saw, managing a smile as she saw all of that - the Eaters were gone. Swiftly deleted by the masses, so it would seem. Though Tenshi could feel all of that built up energy in her now wasted and fading away, she couldn't help but laugh and pump her fist into the air in victory. "Eat 'that', I say! Ha!" She laughed as she remarked as such, continuing her laugh while her injured Silphymon remained in her Digivice and didn't speak a word - Tenshi would soon notice and looked to her Digivice, picking it out and holding it close. "Psst... Silphymon, listen... We won..." She said softly to the Digivice, hearing a heavy yet injured laugh respond amid static from the device. "I am relieved we did. Those curses we were fearing now cease to exist, correct?" They asked, to which Tenshi shook her head to. "I dunno; there may be more, but maybe I'm overthinking..." She responded in the same tone and then turned her attention to the bodies of the now Ex-Eaters, with the Eater in them gone and now live bodies were there instead. Tenshi shook and froze with a unanimous 'I'm sorry, what' expression borderline plastered on her face.
    "What is that?" Nokia was astonished at the look of corpse- wait, those weren't corpses.

They were still alive and breathing, but unconscious, all their wounds gone. The evidence was still all over the floor, however.

"Definitely EDEN Syndrome. You should all deal with your friends and get out of here, bring them to hospital."

"While weeee find our dear Yuuko and deal with Kishibe Rie!" Nokia exclaims, "we'd go with you all but we've got emergencies of our own."

"Watch your words, frump."
    First the Eaters, now their somehow still alive hosts - left there in what appears to be in top condition. Evidence and signs of the battle were aplenty, but they didn't have the Eaters inside them anymore; they lived to tell the tale, it would seem! Tenshi listened to what Ami, Nokia and Fei said, nodding in response and beginning to make an attempt to at least move one of the alive bodies out of the digital world and to the nearest hospital. "You heard the girls, fellas!" She said to everyone, flashing a confident smile. "Let's get these two out of here and put them in the nearest hospital so they can recover; you hear?" She added, attempting to move one of the two lively yet unconscious bodies - Wickerbottom's to be exact - and if possible, would begin leaving at that, evidently working at her own pace and sticking true to the team both at the same time.
    Details
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Relief, trying to calm down
    Course of action: Time to get the injured out of here!
    Interactions: Crow Crow , Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited:

• Umbrella

The battle is over, the threat has been neutralized, but experience have left a traumatic note on Umbrella. Tod, now a Groundramon, looks down at his partner, but she doesn't look back as she noticed that Parasoul and Nik are now alive, just unconscious. A spark of joy ignites her.

latest

"Yay!" Umbrella cheered "C'mon, Tod. Let's get them out of here." Tod nods as he goes over to the two unconscious bodies and using his hand-shaped wings, he picks them up and places them on his back just as Umbrella hops on and goes away.​

Parasoul

Parasoul felt calm, her shivering slowly diminishing all thanks to Nik's warm embrace. Perhaphs this is what it all needs to settle herself down and collect. However, her worries are still strong.

latest

"Nik...I don't know what to think. I don't know what will happen to Umbrella. I'm scared, Nik. I really am."

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back