Digital Disaster

The various singing and screaming would have been drowned out by the sounds of all the bullets around the outlaw. Otherwise, if he had heard it, he would definitely have a few choice words to say to that Sun woman who entered. Luckily for him, and perhaps most people around, he didn't hear her. And, within moments, the robot was finally defeated. John would watch the explosions shoot out its gaping holes with a small grin, and then subsequently grin a bit more as it turned to pixels and retreated back into whatever device it resided in. His head would tilt over as the other attackers would fall asleep, and then more came in...

Only for them to fall over rather anticlimactically.

Welp.

Then, suddenly, the shopkeeper's apparent boss appeared, clad in clothes that reminded him of the snow on Mount Shann. Much like that snow on that mountain, this man seemed cold... bitter. However, his words were still kind and served as a pleasant surprise to John nonetheless. He took off his had and wiped the sweat off his forehead with his arm before unceremoniously putting it back on. He would be the first to approach Yuugo, offering to shake his hand.

"You're mighty kind to pay for these damages, Mister. And, on behalf of my... acquaintances, you have my sincerest apologies. If there's anything we can do to repay our debt, just let us know." John said, hoping to smooth things over with the market's apparent owner with his words. Although he was kind enough to pay off the damages they had done to his store, and his group certainly had no place in attacking the damn place for no real rhyme or reason, he still understood why they did it. Their actions were noble, after all. Just... completely and utterly foolish at the same time. The man in white's words about how they were irregular or whatever would have fallen death onto John's ears as he instead made his way back over to Lottie.

"Good to see ya again, Miss. I hope you didn't catch too much trouble while I was gone." John said, unable to keep himself from smiling at how giddy and optimistic she still was, despite the literal hell that had just ensued before them. The way she sat there, smiling with her own Digimon all criss-cross applesauce like reminded him of his own son, when he was a boy. Such a youthful and fun boy, he was. As time went on, though, he changed. Grew up, like most men did. In a way, John loved to see that kind of childlike sense of optimism and wondered channeled into an adult. "I see you've made a new friend." He continued as he leaned forward, tilting his hat upwards with his index finger.

"Yeah, so have you, Cowpoke!"

200px-Piyomon3.png

Suddenly, without warning, the pink bird Digimon who had come to John's aid earlier flew down and landed on his right shoulder, its talons curling around its girth. John looked up and cocked a brow at the animal, confused being an understatement to describe how he was feeling right now.

"What the hell...?"

"Don't act so surprised, old timer. You scratched my back so I scratched your's, ya know?" It asked with a smirk, before raising its wing and leaning over, resting it atop John's head. Its other wing would slowly begin to wave out in front of the both of him as it looked up at the sky, smiling all the while. "Eeyup! It's me 'n you against the world, Cowpoke. We're gonna be like two peas in a pod, me 'n you! Inseparable! Pals for life! Best friends forever! The yin to your yang! The peanut butter to your--MMPH!" Suddenly, the obnoxious bird had its beak unceremoniously covered by the rough palm of the outlaw's hand.

"Can you shut up for five seconds? My goodness." John said, before removing his palm from the high-pitched bird's beak. With it now lowered by his side, the bird would begin to speak again... after obnoxiously spitting out in front of him and John.

"BLEGH! PLECH! ACK!" It spat out, its excess saliva more than likely landing on Lottie and her own Digimon partners. It brought its wings up to its tongue and began to desperately scrape at it, as if it was trying to get the taste of John's hand out of its mouth. "Word of advice, cowboy? Keep. Your hands. Away. From. My Beak. I don't want your disgusting humie meat touchin' the inner workings of my here mouth, and I doubt you want my objectively better and more clean wings inside your mouth. Capeesh?"

"...yeah. Capeesh."

"Great!" It exclaimed, before redirecting its attention to Lottie and her Digimon in front of him. "Now, next order of business," It said, rubbing its feathers together as it tilted its head downwards, pointing a feather toward Lottie and her Digimon. "Who's the broad?"

L3n L3n Crow Crow

The ghostly person smiles at John's words.

"The only thing I request from you and your acquaintances is for your growths, your developments... the acquisition of your very first Digimon will allow you to graduate into a Hacker. What kind of Hacker - that is a question I cannot answer, and an answer you will only uncover down the line. Many changes come to those who step into the Hacking World. That is the natural way of all things that grant you power."

The ghostly person looks at John's Biyomon at that last sentence.

"Ahaha... this newly found power seems to meld well with you. I am curious as to what you will use it for."

The ghostly person then turns towards Sun after conversing with John.

"So you've encountered them, I see? I myself have not seen one, but many refer to them as the Eaters. They appear rather frequently in Kowloon, and your first priority when seeing one should be to run. Many fail to realise that, and those many are also those we never see lurking Kowloon again...

... well, this place here is a regular Hackers' Forum, repurposed into a Black Market where individuals can sell Digimon."

Critic Ham Critic Ham thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

1571458693979.pngAfter the clock digimon stopped coming in waves Nik's fury was still going strong, however Umbrellas looks of admiration calmed him down. No matter how angry he was he would still stay cool and collected. He de-summoned the demons while looking around. Umbrella was safe and sound next to him but he needed to make sure Parasoul was alright. "I hope I didn't scare you Umbrella." He said with a friendly smile before turning to Parasoul. "Are you hurt anywhere? I can heal it for you." He offered.
Meanwhile Mortis stood by patiently watching everything around him with curiosity.
Crow Crow Topless Topless

Zenith

With panicked breaths and two sets of steps echoing through the corridor, a lone Umbreon would soon emerge into the lobby had just made a quick turn into the room, looking for a place to hide again. Again? Indeed, this hadn't been the first time that Zenith had sneaked inside the PokéCon location. In fact, at this point, this was an annual occurrence.

The security guard yelled after him, a Snorlax-like almost bald human male, wearing one of those dark vision blockers probably to hide its horrible face. Of course, as expected, the man hadn't been capable of keeping the pace nor making the turn as gracefully as the slim dark-type, stumbling down, rolling over himself and struggling to get back up. Pathetic.
Looking down at this failure of a pursuer, Zenith had turned around with a gaze filled with contempt, only to wave his tail in front of the human's face as if adding insult to injury:

[class=tooltip] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext] position: relative; width: 170px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -175px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.5px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip]"Umbreon Um Um Um!!"[div class=tooltiptext]"This what you get!!"[/div][/div] , the nocturne eeveelution had proudly let out, sneering at the human male before making his exit.

Waiting for a new person to cross into the building, zoom! There went the Umbreon dashing through a gap in the glassy doors before they closed again. Stinking humans wanted him out and he hadn't found what he wanted, so might as well leave before they called reinforcements like last year...

Today too, no clue. How many times had it been already? How many places, how many full-city tours... Zenith stopped at by a flowerbed letting out a sigh, raising his head at the sky.

"Where are you?"

It was becoming harder and harder to hold on to hope. He didn't want to believe it. WOULDN'T believe it.
Day by day, month by month, waiting for a return that felt more and more impossible. He could no longer recall the face of the one he searched for so diligently...

And still, the hopeless search continued and it would continue forever. However long forever could be.

Suddenly feeling tired, the dark-type had laid down in the grass, filling up a tiny, shielded patch of sunlight. Beyond his hiding place the usual sounds of the humans coming and going could be heard, always making rucks at this time of the day. It was rather cruel, how they minded their lives so peacefully and cheerfully, babbling to themselves without a care in the world, unaware of the throbbing pain of unclarified loss constantly in his chest...

Irritated, Zenith growled in the direction of the happy choir of voices and turned his back at them. Couldn't everyone just disappear and leave him be? His ears lowered as if trying to drown out the lively sounds...

A low despairing wail rang out...

And then the bush rattled as if in response.

Hearing the brushing of the leaves, the Umbreon had immediately gotten up on his paws again, lowering himself to the ground with aggression, tail swishing angrily. He kept the crimson gaze locked on the plant, anticipating an attack...

Nothing.

About three minutes would go by and still no sign of change. He was starting to feel rather silly... Had it just been the wind? Slowly, Zenith had approached the bush, curious yet cautious the moony Eevee had moved some leaves aside to gaze inside the new gap and... He had no idea of what he was looking at...

New water-electric type? The tentacles did remind him of Tentacool and the like... The patterns were more of an erratic guess, for the metallic bits. Steel-type would work t- THE DARN THING ATTACKED WITHOUT ANY KIND OF WARNING!!!!!

Caught off guard, the Umbreon had no chance to duck away, tripping while trying to take a step back and being at the mercy of the strange creature.

Fantastic, absolutely fantastic.
2AFT6bS.png
The grouchy dark-type had taken the whole 'slow descent into a new land' thing with an unamused expression and a swishy tail. He hated flying. Flying was for well, flying-types! Or Psychic-types with their fancy levitation or even ghost-types. And what was he? An Umbreon, which was none of those!! Needless to say, Zenith wasn't fond of the digital space and neither of the huge amount of strangers that he suddenly had to deal with, running straight for a hiding spot in-between shadows, so that he could observe and assess everyone from a safe distance.

Following especially the other recognized pokemon with his gaze and moving covertly amidst giant-sized objects and large pipes, the nocturne eeveelution watched silently as a female human kit bothered the two Braixens, a Thyplosion shielded a Shiny Umbreon from harm and even a crazy mini-human like creature shot at then for absolutely no reason, declaring them food. ...What? Honestly, he had to make a second take on that because that had to be the stupidest thing that he had ever seen a human do. Zenith took a mental note to avoid the weird male and moved on, accompanying the Braixen duo to a path beyond the abandoned children's room-like space...

And suddenly they were in a fight. Nope. Hopping from item to item until he was up high looking down on the makeshift arena, the Umbreon only observed, no intent on sacrificing himself for strangers he hadn't even exchanged a word with yet. No feeling of kinship of selflessness towards the fellow pokemon, not even a true grasp of the 'sides' that existed in the conflict at hand.

Still, he watched. As the large blue Tyranitar creature charged at one of the Braixen, the struggles of the blue-haired girl and the male with a gun... He had been quite surprised at the apparent ability that thing had to turn others into these flat drawings in the ground think that perhaps, not getting into the fight had been a wise idea. Eventually, it was over. The big dinosaur beast had been defeated and a flock of tiny creatures that resembled pokemon but did not ring any bells seemed quite content with it. A new human trainer with their own metallic beast had shown up then, but its body language didn't spell any threat. If it had come here to restart the conflict, it had more than enough power to do so with its not-pokemon companion...

And then a Shiny Eevee that had been used as a projectile earlier had the stupid idea to tackle that large beast!!!

Alarmed, Zenith had leapt down as safe and fast as he could, immediately coming from the right and targetting a tackle at the Eevee. He missed. The Umbreon had then looked back towards the metal dragon thing, wary of it perhaps taking the attack badly and charging at the tiny normal-type. Which it luckily didn't. The Eevee, however, would begin falling after the failed provocation and for a brief moment, the dark-type had thought about letting it happen...

And then he thought it over again and decided to not. With a quick attack aimed at the air, Zenith had promptly caught the foolish Eevee by its neck scruff, landed at the opposite side and then placed it safely back down. As soon as the Umbreon's mouth had been emptied out of fur, the normal-type had received a lecture for its recklessness and inability of reading the mood:

[class=tooltip2] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext2] position: relative; width: 480px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -420px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; top: -20px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext2 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class=tooltip3] position: relative; display: inline-flex; color: #41367c; [/class] [class=tooltiptext3] position: relative; width: 300px; background-color: #555; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin-left: -220px; border-radius: 6px; padding: 2px 0; z-index: 1; bottom: 2.8px; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tooltiptext3 state=hover] opacity: 0.9; transition: opacity 0.3s; [/class] [div class=tooltip2]"Umby Umbreon Umbreon Uum!? Umbreoooon Umbreon Umby Byyyy!"[div class=tooltiptext2]"What do if fight started again?! Big dragon would crush the tiny Eevee!"[/div][/div], the dark-type had tapped a front paw angrily at the ground for emphasis. [div class=tooltip3]"Umbreooon Umbyy Um Um!"[div class=tooltiptext3]"No attacking without reason again!"[/div][/div]

Last edited:

Parasoul & Umbrella

Its over. The Golden Gear have stopped, giving the royal sisters and their Digimon a chance to breath. "Well there goes that. Wish I could have fight some more." One of the two Dracomon says, followed by the other "Aye, aniki. But I do say, that redhead o'er there has guts. I like that."

latest

"Its okay, Mr. Nik. It was very cool though." Umbrella felt not the slightest fear from Nik when he used his magic. That's because she trusted him, much like how she trusted her sister, though she wanted to fight also. Nik would go over to Parasoul and asked if she got hurt.

latest

"I'm fine, Nik. No need to use your powers." She says "Though I want to know how were you able to do that."

Crow Crow EldridSmith EldridSmith

latest

Seeing as most people seemed to be departing from the main area he thought it might be for the best he move along as well. Though things of course weren't so simple for him, he'd been foolish enough to overlook his surroundings. Well it wasn't exactly hard to see the girl outfitted in battle armor with bright red hair but he'd hoped she'd overlook him.
That was not the case and Maxwell had to cautiously shift the position of her spear from his face, he rather liked his chin and would rather it not have a spear embedded in it.
"No... Wigfrid. Were this my handiwork it would be much less... Childish." He sighed.
Then he heard another familiar voice ask the same question. Wickerbottom, she was one of the survivors he found to be more of kindred spirit. "Well hello to you as well Wickerbottom, as I was telling Wigfrid here I have absolutely no-" He was interrupted by being flattened by a certain short 'gentleman' which absolutely winded him.
When Wilson finally got off his back he had to realign his spine. He grimaced as he got up and dusted himself off again. Glaring at Wilson he gave him a much deserved welcome "Yes I'm quite surprised I wasn't crushed beneath your corpulent behind, Higgsbury..." He snapped at the so-called scientist.

FoolsErin FoolsErin Nightwisher Nightwisher Haz. Haz.

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict kept staring as the Gardevoire got her chance to shine, after all it was only polite. Ah, the Pokémon could’ve done big things, it could’ve lived a normal life, it could’ve invested, dabbled in stocks, bought a nice modern Art Deco house with light wood laminate floors, but instead, she danced the deadly tango and crushed the giraffe.....some sins, some despicable acts cannot go untreated, and as the mouse came and beckoned them to follow, Josh carried Benedict close behind as he schemed, “Ah.....now it’s.....my time to shine.”

Jeremiah Jeremiah
Zamasu Zamasu

1571458693979.pngNik felt a strange and unfamiliar warm and fuzzy feeling well up inside him as he could tell Umbrella trusted him and wasn't afraid of his powers. He felt dirty knowing all the twisted and dark arcane secrets that Doom had used in the past yet this girl trusted him and saw him as a normal person. He knew Parasoul's response regarding his powers was coming since they weren't from this world. "I'm not from this universe... it's a long story... I would rather explain this when it's just us and no one can overhear if you don't mind. I'll explain everything then." Nik said with a somewhat pained expression. He would have to come clean about everything eventually but he didn't want Umbrella to hear his story... and hopefully Parasoul wouldn't treat him differently upon hearing it. "Anyways how about we ask each other questions to get to know each other?" He said redirecting the conversation.

1571172555188.png Mortis eventually got bored and walked over to the other two digimon. "What do you think about your new owners? Mine's powerful and cool!"

Interactions:
Crow Crow

Tom & Jerry

Tom shocked.gif
Me & Jerry gasped at the sight of the attack coming right towards us. I ran away with Jerry hanging onto my fur for dear life and the fire-tornado chased us, of course it would chase us, why not?! We ran for a while until I eventually tripped on the revolver I threw on the ground and fell to the floor along with Jerry losing his grip on me and falling on his ass after doing a couple of flips mid-air. Both of us took a look back at the tornado we were running away from, knowing that there's no way out of this mess. Jerry prayed for mercy while I desperately attempted to crawl away but there was no use. we're both going to get hit by the tornado. I closed my eyes in anticipation while Jerry kept on praying until it hit us.

"AAAAAAAH!"

I used the stop, drop and roll method while Jerry pulled out a bottle of water and poured it to himself until the fire was gone and then to me. We both stood up, looking at our burnt fur. Jerry rubbed his with a frown but I was more angry than worried for myself. Ooooh, I was pissed. That bastard needs to pay for this and I was ready to cut it apart with my axe until the gears closed their eyes and fell from the sky. Why would they fall asleep in the middle of the battle? Whatever, I guess we win. I returned my fire axe to my pocket before getting surprised by the sudden yell of Tuffy. So, this guy is Tuffy's boss? Looks like a weak-looking guy to me. I thought he'd look a lot more buff but I guess my expectations were too high. He does look pretty though.

After a while, we decided to follow Tuffy with the creepy Digimon when he was done blasting the gears. Looks like he's sticking with us.​

Last edited:
"A Keramon? This little guy is a pretty popular starter among Hackers who love to bust hardy firewalls! They multiply easily too, as long as they're not under ownership, so there's plenty for everyone wherever you go. You made a good choice!"

During this, Tuffy would begin to give the cat & mouse duo's Keramon as it was called a checkup, all while wearing doctor gear over his hoodie, examining the insides of its mouth.

"Say Aaaaaaa... I think this guy's sick... wait, no, he's just a Virus-type Digimon. It's more of computer viruses than viruses that leave you in bed for a week, so don't worry about it!"

Chungchangching Chungchangching

"I don't think I'll go with a human," Plotmon adds, conversing with Mortis, the two Dracomon and Jak & Daxter's two Plotmon. "I spent a lot of my life without them. Don't think I'll really need to start now..."

Plotmon looks to Tokomon's activity.

"There are lots of things humans and Digimon can learn from each other, I guess. A you-teach-me-and-I-teach-you relationship."

EldridSmith EldridSmith Topless Topless darkred darkred RedLight RedLight

Last edited:

ddaz8pj-02a825be-b870-480f-8e0f-c80901612261.png
ddiqt8o-57ef5f5d-f57f-470a-8ee4-87593a2a63d1.png
Progress was going swimingly! The wrench had been rotated against the nut once, twice and Wray had been about to go for the third time, the creaking of the mettalic beams or the incresingly shaking of wagon unnoticed, overpower by the sheer excitement of dismantling the ferris wheel in the first place. Humming to himself a tune he had heard on the radio earlier that day, the oblivious boy had continued working, taking the opportunity like an early christmas present.

That's when he heard a voice he didn't know yell something maybe at him, followed by a pull? Honestly, the tinkering teenager thought at first that he had got his suspenders hooked in a piece of junk again, so he had tried to pull back, waving his arms, and in consequence the iron tool, in the air as he desperately tried to get free and reach the nut once more, but to no avail. Looking back and seeing a man he didn't know being the cause had been rather unexpected...

"Kid do you know the tons of force that would fall onto you
if you were to unscrew that as you are now?"

He blinked at the other, rust-copper gaze taking in first that this person wore an interesting cape, then the similar-looking toolbelt and only afterwards the statement that he had been told in some sort of panic. Wray blinked again and looked up, seeing... nothing. Just the same odd blue-ish grid from before, so he was... quite confused:

"Fall on me? But there's nothing above, silly, not even the sky... Just some kind of blueprint-like paper-dome thing~!"
, he had ended in sing-a-song laughing softly,
"Sooo, can you let go of me now, mister? I waaaaaaas kiiiinda in the middle of something...?"

“Hey- HEY you!! SMALL CHILD- WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!! STOP OR YOU’RE GONNA GET HURT!!"

Annnd another one...
Wray immediately pouted while crossing his arms. Come oooon, what's with everyone telling him to stop with stuff today?? He glanced in the direction of the concerned lady and gave her the most honest answer he could think of:

"I'm dismantling the ferris wheel~!"
, loud and proud as if it was the biggest accomplishment of his life and maybe warranted getting praised for it,
"I wanna see what it looks like in pieces! And then I wanna look at the pieces and touch the pieces aaaaaand maybe make something with the pieces~! Something that's not a ferris wheel!"

"Why is everyone telling me I'm going to get hurt? A-are you threatening me or something...?"
, he alternated gazes between the man holding his suspenders and the woman with the lab coat, starting to get uneasy about the situation,
"Is there something that I should know about??"

"HEY! HEY KID! GET DOWN FROM THERE!"

Okay, now he was getting legitimately scared and slightly frustrated. Faint crackles of electricity would begin coming to life around him, like some kind of aura, as both his heartbeat and his gaze became rather erratic. No longer crossing his arms and holding at the wrench with both hands as if that object could keep him safe, the steampunk teenager would constantly look at the swarm of adults circling him with apprehension, unsure of what the truth of the situation even was.
He didn't want to move and he didn't know if he could trust these strangers, growing more and more unnerved the more he thought about everything. If the surrounding charge continued building up for too long, Kyr was getting electrocuted.

Under them, the structure continued to creak, even louder and more often now that Jesse was also on top of it, threatening to give out at any time.

Last edited:
[class name="loveContainerMajor"] --accent: #DB456A [/class] [div class="loveContainerMajor"] [div class="loveImageContainer"] [div class="loveMainImage" style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/CFysI6w.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveRightContainer"] [div class="loveTitleContainer"] [div class="loveStudentProfile"]local princess[/div] [div class="loveStudentName"]charlotte la bouff[/div] [/div] [div class="loveTabbedcontent"] [div class="lovePageContainer"] [div class="lovePage pageOne"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]name[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]lottie[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mentions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]xoxo[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]interactions[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]john[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]mood[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]happy[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]location[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]Blackmarket[/div] [/div] [div class="pageOneFlex"] [div class="pageOneList"]
  • you
  • ma'am
  • are
  • a
  • princess
[/div] [div class="pageOneList"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageTwo"] [div class="pageTwoText"] [div class="loveHeader"]lottie[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]flamingo makeovers[/div] Her head lifted up from looking at the floor with lightning speed at the sound of Johns voice. “I sat right here durin’ the entire thing.. I would say you did amazing but I wasn’t really payin’ attention,”she smiled up at the male. At least you could tell she was honest. “Ah, yes, darlin’ meet Flower!”Lottie hopped to her feet from the floor and held up her Digimon. Like before the Plant refused to say anything. The blonde shook the monster in the air and wiggled it back and forth before whispering to the Cowboy, “Don’t tell the others but I think mines broken.”

Lottie watched in interest as the male and his pink ‘flamingo’ conversed, slightly jealous that the others ‘animal’ talked to him. Ignoring them both for a hot second she turned her attention to Flower. “Please talk to me, I’ll do anything. Please, please, plEASE, PLEASE,”thanks to the angle she was holding her Digimon when the ‘flamingo’ spat up it landed all over the Plants back. The blonde awkwardly laughed as she looked at her blank faced pet, an unsettled grin taking place on her own features.

She looked up from her ‘animal’ to Johns ‘flamingo’ at the word broad, forgetting about her spit covered Digimon. “I’m Charlotte La Bouff, but you my dear may call me Lottie,”she informed with a happy squeal. “Tell me about yourself! What do you eat? Can I give you a makeover?”

[/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageThree"] [div class="pageThreeText"] [div class="loveHeader"]Digimon pov[/div] [div class="loveSubheader"]where's a ledge[/div] Flower had no idea who John was, but their Digimon’s shrill voice made Palmon want to jump off the closest ledge. She let her head flop to the side as Lottie, who self-proclaimed that the Plant belonged to her, shook her about. Did this girl never run out of energy? To be honest Flower refused to speak around the blonde for one reason, and one reason alone: if she remained quiet the other wouldn’t talk to her. However this wasn’t really working out, either. Lottie seemed to be a chatterbox, and Flower wouldn’t put it past her to talk to inanimate objects.

X6SQCYE.png
Sometime during Lotties questions to the other Digimon Flower managed to wiggle out of the princess's grasp. With her new found freedom the Plant didn’t run away, but instead just plopped to the floor to lay about. Palmon’s face read ‘end my suffering.’

[/div] [/div] [div class="lovePage pageFour"] [div class="pageFourFlex"] [div class="pageFourInfo"] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]you're should sleep[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]I love you more[/div] [/div] [div class="loveInfoBox"] [div class="loveInfoTitle"]fact[/div] [div class="loveInfoText"]you aren't famous[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicContainer"] [div class="loveMusicSquare"] [div class="loveMusicSymbol"][/div] [/div] [div class="loveMusicBox"] [div class="loveMusicHide"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="pageFourLeft"][/div] [div class="pageFourQuote"] "Always wear your invisible crown." [/div] [div class="pageFourRight"][/div] [div class="pageFourImages"] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/0Xk2xDM.jpg)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://imgur.com/ENov1rn.png/x.png)"][/div] [div class=" pageFourImage " style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/x3P83P1.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="color:#555;padding-left:10px"] [div class="loveIconTabs tabOne"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabTwo"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabThree"][/div] [div class="loveIconTabs tabFour"][/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [class name="loveContainerMajor" minWidth="820px"] width:800px; background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; height:520px; [/class] [class name="loveContainerMajor" maxWidth="819px"] width:calc(100% - 20px) background:#fff; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; margin:auto; position:relative; display:flex; [/class] [class name="loveRightContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:calc(100% - 10px); margin-left:10px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" minWidth="820px"] padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; [/class] [class name="loveMainImage" minWidth="820px"] width:300px; height:500px; [/class] [class name="loveImageContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveTitleContainer"] padding:25px; color:#555; align:right; text-transform:uppercase; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:75px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentProfile"] width:fit-content; padding:10px 10px 5px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; font-size:10px; [/class] [class name="loveStudentName"] font-size:25px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:'Raleway', sans-serif; [/class] [class name="loveTabbedcontent" minWidth="820px"] width:100%; padding-top:10px; display:flex; height:365px; [/class] [class name="lovePageContainer" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; padding:10px; border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; height:calc(100% - 0.1px); overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name="lovePage" minWidth="820px"] width:360px; height:100%; overflow:auto; padding-right:100px; margin-bottom:10px; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" minWidth="820px"] padding:27.5px; font-size:20px; text-align:center; vertical-align: middle; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transition:color 0.5s; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveIconTabs" state="hover" minWidth="820px"] color: var(--accent); animation-name: {post_id}loveIconPush; animation-duration: 0.5s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name="loveInfoTitle"] text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoText"] text-transform: lowercase; font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:10.5px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" minWidth:"820px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox" maxWidth:"819px"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-top:5px [/class] [class name="loveInfoBox"] padding:10px 20px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; margin-bottom:5px [/class] [class name="loveHeader"] width:fit-content; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; margin:auto; color: var(--accent) [/class] [class name="loveSubheader"] padding:5px; text-align:center; text-transform: uppercase; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px color:#555 [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" minWidth="820px"] border:1px solid #f1f1f1; display:inline-block; padding:0px 15px 20px 10px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicContainer" maxWidth="819px"] display:none; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSquare" minWidth="820px"] padding:20px; pointer-events:none; height:80px; width:80px; [/class] [class name="loveMusicSymbol" minWidth="820px"] box-sizing: border-box; height: 50px; border-color: transparent transparent transparent var(--accent); transition: 100ms all ease; will-change: border-width; cursor: pointer; border-style: solid; border-width: 25px 0 25px 40px; pointer-events:none; position:absolute; z-index:2; margin:25px 0px 0px 25px; background:#fff; [/class] [class name="loveMusicBox" minWidth="820px"] width:40px; height:40px; overflow:hidden; position:absolute; margin-top:-68px; margin-left:45px; z-index:1; cursor: pointer; border-radius:100% [/class] [class name="loveMusicHide" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-10px [/class] [class name="pause" minWidth="820px"] border-style:double!important; border-width: 0px 0px 0px 40px!important; [/class] [class name="pageOneFlex"] display:flex; justify-content:space-between; [/class] [class name="pageOneList"] border:0.1px solid #f1f1f1; padding:5px; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; color:#555; width:calc(50% - 15px); [/class] [class name="pageTwoText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageThreeText" minWidth="820px"] font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#555; text-align:justify; padding:10px; width:calc(100% - 5px) [/class] [class name="pageFourFlex" minWidth="820px"] display:flex; position:relative; [/class] [class name="pageFourInfo" minWidth="820px"] padding:5px; flex-grow:1; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name="pageFourLeft" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-top:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-left:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left: 25px; margin-top:20px ; [/class] [class name="pageFourRight" minWidth="820px"] width:20px; height:20px; border-bottom:0.1px solid #e1e1e1; border-right:1px solid #e1e1e1; margin-left:calc(100% - 50px); [/class] [class name="pageFourQuote"] text-align:center; font-size:10px; color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; margin:auto; font-family:'open sans', sans serif; margin:auto; width:250px [/class] [class name="pageFourImages" minWidth="820px"] margin:auto; display:flex; width:fit-content; margin-top:20px [/class] [class name="pageFourImage" minWidth="820px"] width:100px; height:100px; background-size:100px!important; margin:5px; background-repeat:no-repeat; [/class] [animation=loveIconPush] [keyframe=50] -webkit-transform: scale(0.8); transform: scale(0.8); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] -webkit-transform: scale(1); transform: scale(1); [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class="tabTwo" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageTwo [/script] [script class="tabThree" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageThree [/script] [script class="tabFour" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageFour [/script] [script class="tabOne" on="click"] hide lovePage show pageOne [/script] [script class="loveMusicHide"] set onPlay 0 [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseenter"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="loveMusicBox" on="mouseleave"] inc onPlay if (eq ${onPlay} 1) (addClass pause loveMusicSymbol) if (eq ${onPlay} 2) (set onPlay 0) if (eq ${onPlay} 0) (removeClass pause loveMusicSymbol) [/script] [script class="friends"] addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others show friendsPage [/script] [script class="friends" on="click"] removeClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show friendsPage [/script] [script class="foes" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends removeClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others addClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show foesPage [/script] [script class="lovers" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes removeClass tabSelect lovers addClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect addClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show loversPage [/script] [script class="others" on="click"] addClass tabSelect friends addClass tabSelect foes addClass tabSelect lovers removeClass tabSelect others removeClass selectedTwo pageThreeSelect removeClass selectedThree pageThreeSelect addClass selectedFour pageThreeSelect hide pageThreePage show othersPage [/script]
[div style="max-width:800px;margin:auto;width:100%;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;opacity:0.6;text-alig[/div][/nobr]

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"Oh, I understand. It must be very painful." Parasoul says, feeling pity for the man. She can tell by the tone of Nik's voice that he had went through a lot and having Umbrella hear this would make things more complicated.

latest

"Alright, you go first." She says when Nik changes the subject. On the other hand, the two Dracomon turns to Mortis and the one owned by Parasoul says "Mine's is as cool as yours." The other answers but with disatisfaction "Bah! Mine's done nothin."

Crow Crow EldridSmith EldridSmith

Princess Tutu/Duck

It seemed Sprout's song did the trick. Stroking the digimon's head Tutu watched as a multitude of the digital creates began to fall asleep, including the flaming human like creature. However it was strikingly apparent that there were a lot of reinforcements that they'd need to deal with in order to win. A young woman seemed to get the idea as she commented on the Lalamon's song before busting out into an wild, animal like chant of her own as she attacked their foes. It was certainly...unique. Tutu certainly didn't judge the woman's choice of music, it may have not been her personal cup of tea but the chant it self seemed be accomplish it's job well enough. Even the woman's help didn't seem to be enough to quell the tides of battle but just as all hope seemed to be lost suddenly all of the remaining digimon began to fall from the air, hitting the dog like one in the process. Before she could even question who was the cause of this the albino boy made his presence known. His soft hair and spectral made the Princess nostalgic for a certain prince from back home. Of course there were glaring differences. Mytho's eyes were of an amber hue and his hair was much shorter than this stranger's own. Still the similarities were still there and Tutu's heart began to ache for not just the boy, but her home in its entirety. Did they know she was gone or were they all going through out the day like nothing happened. Surely Pike or Lillie would notice her absence after a long enough time. Though, how long had it been since she had been kidnapped in the first place? It couldn't have been more than a few hours but she wasn't truly sure. She couldn't dwell on these feelings nor confusion for too long as the boy began conversing with them. After a compliment he called for Tuffy to bring the others to them to which the mouse hurriedly did as such. Finally near everyone had come to the black market and the supposed ceremony could finally begin. Looking to the crowned creature in her arms the princess couldn't help but let a smile escape from her lips. She carefully placed the little being on the ground before extending a hand to it. With the regalness of someone with her title, Princess Tutu curtsied as she introduced herself to the Lalamon.

Tumblr_mgfsivhvsM1r717c6o3_250.gif

"Thank you dearly for saving us, I am Princess Tutu, what might your name be?"

The digimon blankly stared before, to the surprise of the ballerina, bellowed a war cry as it began to attack the princess's shins with it's tiny fists. Thanks to it's small and relatively useless body, the princess gained no sort of injury from it's attack. The creature, deeming that it had successfully slain it's enemy proudly shouted it's victory shriek.

"ALL SHALL FALL TO THE GREAT AND POWERFUL MISTER SPROUTS!"

Tutu was certainly not prepared for this to come from the monster's mouth, in fact it was right then and there that she decided she really needed a break. Trying to stifle her laughter Tutu mumbled out an excuse me as she quickly pranced to an area uninhabited by any members of the team and concluded her time as the beautiful Princess. Her elegant garb was soon replaced with a grey uniform and mystical aura with a clumsy yet energetic attitude. For those without the magical capability to see who she truly was, Duck would appear to be a completely different, totally unrelated girl to the ballerina they'd just met before. One might question why she was interacting with the digimon that Tutu had befriended but that would most likely be the extent of their suspicion. This was perfect for Duck because now the girl couldn't ruin Tutu's reputation as she busted out into laughter at the expense of the little being. After a while of this she soon calmed down and began rapidly apologizing to the now furious Mister Sprouts.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I just couldn't help it. I'm Duck, between the two of us could you keep me being Tutu a secret? I swear I won't laugh again!"

Taking one look at the girl, the sprout sneered before continuing his attack on the poor girl, this time ramming her with the stolen crown on his head. Duck let out a yelp as the sharp points of the accessory poked into her skin. Luckily no blood was drawn but the pain of having a piece of metal jammed into your leg still unfortunately remained. Duck quickly swooped the digimon into her arms, holding it in such a way that'd he be prevented from harming her any further.

"THE TERRIFYING MIGHT OF MISTER SPROUTS SHALL NOT BE CONTAINED BY SOME LOWLY HUMAN GIRL!"

Was all that the digimon could scream as it was now unable to enact revenge against the one who insulted him so horribly. He may be her partner but Mister Spouts would never forgive her for this humiliation.

Crow Crow Critic Ham Critic Ham

Last edited:
1571458693979.png"What's your favorite childhood memory?" Nik asked trying to learn something about her without bluntly asking questions about romance and preferences. He knew that would be a risky move and he wasn't ready to do something like that.

1571172555188.png"Even if you don't learn much it should be fun at least!" Mortis replied to the plotmon. He didn't want to argue with the one dracomon about who was best so he changed the subject. "What do you think will happen next?"

• Fluffington the Mighty's daring lunge into battle was brought to a halt by the interference of an unknown Umbreon. As the Adult lectured, Fluffington the Mighty scoffed in his face. "Take me down? Not Likely! I've taken on a Groudon and come out just fine! and he was like, A bazillion times meaner than that ole thing!"
    Fluffington the Mighty takes a moment to inhale, A wide smile streching across her face. "And crushed? I don't know if you got the Memo, but I'm INVINCIBLE!! Even Legends and Myths fall before my might! All through out the archipe- arke- Island chain there wasn't a village that didn't know the name FLUFFINGTON THE MIGHTY!!!!!!"
    The Eevee's retort and subsequent declaration was full of truth and pride. If Zenith had any skills in reading others, then he would notice that Fluffington the Mighty Completely believed everything she was saying. Which either means she's completely delusional, or she's right. What a terrifying thought.

Crow Crow Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @Allthepeoples

• It was a victory. They have defeated both the Ogremon and the Greymon, with Red and Guilmon only contributed with fighting the latter. Red would consider Lyle and Archer to be the battle's MVP's. The Greymon fainted onto the ground, while the Ogremon growled something before it had disappeared. Truthfully, Red and Guilmon does not know what they were even fighting for. Or rather, why. However, in Red's words. You all look like you need someone to save you. But it does not matter now. It is time for a victory celebration. Everyone has a look of relief in their faces.
    "We actually did it, Red." Guilmon said, as he notices it too.
    "I don't think we'll make a great team along with everyone. But at least we survived. True."
    There are even those who are thanking someone. However, this gets cut short as everyone's attention gets caught by loud, heavy, clunky footsteps. The ground shakes after every step. A giant, hulking machine dragon Digimon steps its way in, along with a ghost-like person. The newcomers definitely gives off a villainous vibe. They look like partners who are capable of wiping everyone out even if they all team together. But the Ghost-like person gives Red and his Guilmon a compliment, along with the Tokomon. The person's words resonates within Red's mind. But Red knows, deep inside, that he and Guilmon only did well because Red has Digimon knowledge and experience. Truthfully, anyone could have potential in something as long as they put their heart into what they are doing. Red's thought suddenly changes into a realization that this is a competition. Every Digimon wants to be the strongest among the rest. Which is why they live to fight most of the time. Luckily, Red knows how to make a Digimon stronger.
    "Red... Is that another enemy?" Guilmon asked Red as if he is feeling a sense of threat from the Mugendramon.
    "I forgot its name but... I hope not." Red replied, having the same feeling as his partner. The ghost-like person, who Red assumes is the partner of the Mugendramon, continues by giving out a command. It was confusing enough for both Red and Guilmon. But then, everything that has happened so far is very confusing, especially for Red. Both Red and Guilmon fails to keep up with what the ghost-like person is explaining. Red believes that this person might know some answers to his questions. From the grotesque being with beautiful tentacles to what is happening right now. And Red is a hands-on learner so he just stops paying attention. In fact, it seems they are not the only ones who are lost. The once 8-bit person, Tenshi, shows an expression that hints confusion. Red is observant when it comes to facial or behavioral changes. It is a life skill which allows him to adapt fairly with others.
    "Red! I can feeling something!" Guilmon suddenly said as he hops a few times.
    "What?! Is something happening to you?!" Red asked back in worry.
    Suddenly, Guilmon's 8-bit body began lighting up as it starts shaping a form. Red hopes that their theory is correct. That Guilmon will eventually return to his original state. They had witnessed Tenshi took form of a human girl. And she seems to be doing alright so far after forming back. Their theory appears to be correct, as Guilmon's light-enveloped body slowly forms into Guilmon's original body. The light slowly fades, revealing that Guilmon has returned into his original state.
    "Holy s***, we're right! You're back!" Red shouted in joy.
    "I'm back! Guilmon is back!" Guilmon joined him, but his hopping did not seem to stop.
    They hug each othe--
    "No homo." Red whispered, as he stops hugging Guilmon and just pats his back.
    "Wha?"
    Of course, Digimons probably do not know about that.
    The ghost-like person then says that they are not enemies. Unless we do something that will make them consider us enemies. There is a sigh of relief from both Red and Guilmon after hearing this.
    "You don't think we'll beat them if they were enemies?"
    "Not for now, at least. We don't have a Vaccine Digimon, I believe, and all that is with us are Child-levels." Red explained.
    Guilmon looks at him with surprise. Guilmon believes that he had found the right partner.
    "No homo." Guilmon jokingly said, before laughing.
    "Wh- What's that for?" Red confusingly replied.
    The Mugendramon and its partner, the ghost-like person, bode farewell to everyone. The latter said, we will meet again soon. It seems that everyone should be expecting them again. The Mugendramon grabs the last Demon Hacker and finally leaves with its partner. There is the same loud, heavy, clunky footsteps again. Red seems to have forgotten something, however.
    "Oh, where is she?" Red said, before glancing at different directions as if he is looking for someone.
    Yang. Everyone did their own bests trying to help each other. But Yang, specifically, had helped Red handle the Ogremon's Hacker. He personally does not know Yang, but she is one of Red's favorite characters in a web series he used to watch. Indeed, Yang is also a fictional figure back in his original world. But still, Red feels like he has to thank her one way or another. Everyone, including Red and his partner, finds their way back at the Black Market. The place is in ruins. Broken cages and escaped Digimons everywhere. The ghost-like person, with the Mugendramon from earlier, is back sooner than what everyone had expected. He greets them. The ghost-like person further explains that he had purchased the entire Black Market's stock -- which supposedly includes Guilmon. He continued with, for the sole purpose of giving you your Digimon. The ghost-like person probably does not know that Red and Guilmon had already formed their partnership. But he recognizes this shortly. Red has to make sure, however.
    "Guilmon already has me." Red, among the crowd, said to the ghost-like person.
    "That's true!" Guilmon said as his tail wags.
    A Digimon's primary goal is to be the strongest. Guilmon believes this goal is possible through Red. They both trust each other to reach unreachable heights. Red remembers what the much younger version of him had said before: We're destined for greatness! Remember? Finally, Red has someone he can feel the comfort of home with.
    "No homo." Red whispered.

Last edited:
[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #ffffff; margin:auto; center; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Operator] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 13px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Dialogue] font-size: 12px; color: #776BB5; font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: cover; color: #fff; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: cover; color: #fff; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 33.33%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Post) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} "Info") (show tabs2) if (eq ${currentTab} "Digimon") (show tabs3) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: contain; height: 100%; width: 100%; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Tenshi, R)
[/div]
[div class=Operator]Candidate AJ-6387-1724
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]Jack Atlas[/div][div class=Image]
latest
[/div]
LIFE POINTS: 4000
[div class=shell][div class=meter][/div][/div]PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: Confused/Annoyed
COLOR: #776BB5
SPEECH FONT: Rock Salt

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Post[/div][div class=tab]Info[/div][div class=tab]Digimon[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]INTERACTIONS: Crow Crow (GM)
MENTIONS: Chungchangching Chungchangching (Tom/Jerry) June Verles June Verles (Arthur Boyle) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (John Marston)
GROUP: @Blackmarket

Speeding down the Stadium's track, Jack Atlas looked at Yusei’s field: a Shooting Star Dragon and a Junk Warrior all in one turn. Yusei had grown leaps and bounds since he won the Fortune Cup, but Jack wasn’t one to be left behind. The King of Duels smiled as he looked into the audience and pointed into the air, boldly declaring to the people watching,

UQpt_hOIrecM6RZrBvHdvwpGCgrhrJ1tX8KEb1cxrQTOdVDmEtHUhdWcmE_HylUingaYg1Xj-gswKtlQVpPkBd9r4H9dZYRuOx5LJ8fa5IiFJ-_6nSecXS_PtqJzf9EAasGGMebayoO_KxC6mSKuPQ

[div class=Dialogue]"New Domino City, Yusei Fudo ‘ere’s made quite an impressive turn, hasn’t ‘e? But that’s nuffin’ compared ter my Absolute Power! Just watch as I destroy him! I DRAW!"[/div]

Jack placed his hand on top of his deck and drew card to begin his turn. Everything was lined up for his victory. From his hand, he reached for his opening, [div class=Dialogue]"Since you control no monsters, I git to Special Summon from my ‘and, Vice Dragon. However, if I do, it’s attack becomes ‘alved."[/div] A purple dragon with green wings (Vice Dragon) emerged beside Jack’s Wheel of Fortune, [div class=Dialogue]"That won’t matter fo’ long, cause now I No’mal Summon, Red Resonator from mah ‘and in face up attack position,"[/div] A demon with a ball of fire as a body and a tuning fork and hammer in hand (Red Resonator) appeared next to Vice Dragon, [div class=Dialogue]"Red Resonator’s effect activates, allowin’ me to summon Dark Resonator from mah ‘and!"[/div] A second demon, similar to the first, appeared, however, instead of a flaming body, it had black rags covering its body and assorted gongs on its back (Dark Resonator).

[div class=Dialogue]"You already know what’s comin’, Yusei! I tune my Level 3 Dark Resonator with my Level 5 Vice Dragon..."[/div] The ragged demon and purple dragon flew into the air and dissolved into air. From Dark Resonator came out three spinning green rings, and from Vice Dragon, five glowing orbs, [div class=Dialogue]"From the ancient chasms from a lost world, I awaken a great and terrible power!"[/div] The green rings aligned in a row as the five orbs lined up in between the rings before a beam of light shot through the rings, consuming the orbs, [div class=Dialogue]"Now rise...SCARLIGHT RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND!"[/div]

maxresdefault.jpg

The brilliant beam of light disappeared as a winged figure broke free from the rings. In stark contrast to the light that it came from, a demonic dragon flew into the air. The dragon was adorned in scarlet scales and crimson armor, with a blazing gauntlet of bone covering its right arm. It’s head was decorated with three horns, one pointing backwards and two curving forward, each with their tips glowing orange. The horn on the right appeared to be broken, showing signs of what must have been a vicious battle between it and a worthy opponent (Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend). With a flap of its flaming wings, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend whipped up a gale that filled the stadium as it took to the skies.

Despite the wind threatening to knock the audience out of their seats, they only cheered all the louder, chanting ”Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack!” It felt good to bring the audience to a wild fervor of excitement, waiting on the edge of their seats to what will happen next. Jack won’t disappoint! [div class=Dialogue]"If you think that was all I got, Yusei, you’re sorely mistaken! Let’s kick this Duel into Overdrive!"[/div]

[div class=Dialogue]"When I control a Synchro Monster on my field, I get to Special Summon from my hand Synkron Resonator and Creation Resonator,"[/div] Two more demons appeared next to Jack, the first dressed in dark robes bearing a spade on its tunic and a green and gold medallion on its back (Synkron Resonator) and the second with a blue propeller sprouting from its back (Creation Resonator). Holding his hand to his chest, Jack proclaimed, [div class=Dialogue]"It’s raging, it’s raging, MY SOUL IS RAGING!! I Double Tune my Level 8 Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend with my Level 1 Synkron Resonator and my Level 3 Creation Resonator!"[/div]

Like before, the three monsters dissolved into light, however, this time instead of green rings, the two Resonators formed four flaming rings as Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend flew in between them, being bound by the flames. On his Duel Runner, Jack’s forearm was glowing with the Wings of the Crimson Dragon. Yusei was sure to have noticed, especially with the burning sensation that came with the glow. Jack ignored the pain as he shouted, [div class=Dialogue]"The King and Devil, here and now, shall become one! O Raging Soul! Lift up the very cries of creation itself! SYNCHRO SUMMON! RED NOVA DRAGON!!!"[/div]

5660.jpg

The flaming wings that bound Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend began to spin in a sphere obscuring the dragon and glowing brighter and brighter until...the sphere burst! A new dragon was now revealed, decorated in crimson and black scales, bearing four terrible wings that created a whirlwind with each flap, and burning with flames that scored the raceway it flew over (Red Nova Dragon). With a roar, Red Nova Dragon shook the stadium, drowning out even the shouts of the audience. However, despite his amazing Synchro Summon, the pain of the Crimson Dragon’s mark was growing unbearable.

Suddenly, a monstrous beast tore its way through what looked like the fabric of the world grabbing at the Wheel of Fortune. What were these? Jack had no idea what these were or where they came from, but what he did know was that they were going to make a snack out of him! Jack’s almighty Red Nova Dragon flew by his side, unable to do anything without wiping out the Wheel of Fortune with the beasts. The King cried out to his opponent, [div class=Dialogue]"YUSEI! GET OUT OF ‘ERE! Don’t let these squids beat you, I’m reserving that right fo’ myself!"[/div]

Those were Jack’s last words before the extradimensional beasts managed to wrap themselves around Jack’s body, blocking out all light as Jack felt his Duel Runner spin out of control. Moments later, the man lost consciousness and succumbed to the whims of the beasts…

[div class=Dialogue]______________________________[/div]​

In what felt like an instant later, Jack awoke, floating down towards the ground. The Duelist initially panicked, flailing about as he approached the ground. However, Jack soon realized that he wasn’t going to turn into pudding when he hit the ground, with how slow he was falling. The next thing he panicked about was about his Wheel of Fortune, it was nowhere to be seen! Looking around the cubish-amusment park landscape, he soon found his Duel Runner floating to the ground as well, though several meters away.

When his feet finally touched the ground, the man ran over to his Duel Runner to check for any damage. If his Runner was busted, there was no way he would have a chance of getting out of this place. Luckily, the monowheel motorcycle was okay...however, there wasn’t exactly enough room on the paths to safely maneuver the vehicle.. What did Jack care? He was a Master of Turbo Duels, a few cramped hallways were nothing to his skill.

Jack got on his Duel Runner and took off at a snail’s pace, trying to get the attention of people, but there were all too absorbed in their own conversations to notice him. Annoyed, the King simply followed the others until they reached a large circular area with cages filled with...monsters? Unable to hide his surprise and confusion, Jack exclaimed in his cockney accent, [div class=Dialogue]"What are those?"[/div]

They weren’t Duel Monsters, that was for sure; Monsters didn’t come in cages and there were no cards that came with them. Were they some kind of new gimmicky pet? This was definitely not something that Jack saw around New Domino City...Come to think of it, what was this place? The sky was dark, but everything seemed to be glowing, especially the cubes that made up most of the terrain and filled the sky in place of clouds. This was definitely not something normal.

Jack pulled up next to one of the cages and gazed inside. The monster that immediately caught his eye. It was a monster that resembled a Black Dragon’s Chick.

latest

Black scales, glowing eyes, and an overall theme of fire-it was similar to the theme of Jack’s own Red Dragon Archfiend. Something about this monster just called out to him, but judging from what these people were talking about, this pet came at a price. A price that Jack more than likely couldn’t afford. He was broke, and there were few things he was willing to part with. Besides, it wasn’t like a pet would help him in his Duels. But...was it worth a try to ask for the price? [div class=Dialogue]"Oi, Hacker, how much for the black-"[/div]

Suddenly, some idiot dressed as a firefighter with a glowing sword began hacking at the cages like a madman! It didn’t take a genius to guess that the Hackers in hoods selling the monsters weren’t exactly pleased. Between the Hackers, they Summoned four monsters instantly, almost as if the number of Normal Summons didn’t matter. Among the monsters were a red insect, a black wolf, a flaming humanoid, and a Gold Gadget, all menacingly approaching the group at hand. How was Jack roped into this bunch???

Not wanting to get mixed up in a fight with these out of control Monsters and rule breakers, Jack revved his Wheel of Fortune and shot to the edge of the platform, circling the area as the others duked it out. As the fight went on, it just got wilder and wilder. The Gold Gadget just stood there as the various members of the group took claim on their Monsters. Then the insect monster grabbed four seal-like monsters and used them as...guns? The seals fired streams of fish at the bipedal cat and Mouse[/SIZE] as a Cowboy unloaded his pistols at the Gold Gadget in the blink of an eye, prompting it to fire missile after missile at the group. These people were mad!

Moments later, red lights began to flash...or rather, the floor, ceiling, and walls all began to flash red as the words ”Security Breach” rang in the air. Countless golden gears flew in from the sky and began to rain down fire on the group. Wide eyed, Jack watched as a fireball shot straight towards himself. He gripped the handlebars and twisted the throttle as hard as he could, sharply accelerating the Wheel of Fortune and narrowly pulling him out of the fireball’s path.

Jack just kept on driving as the fire kept on coming. Was there no end to the assault? The King of Duels looked around to assess what he could do in a situation like this...when he noticed on his dashboard that Speed World 2 was active. [div class=Dialogue]"What the-"[/div] It was mystery after mystery, but Jack didn’t have the option of thinking. Awkwardly, he reached into his pocket and slid his deck into his Duel Disk before drawing his starting hand. As another fireball approached him, Jack shouted, [div class=Dialogue]"Awright, not so fast, Ancient Gear! When you declare a direct attack on me, I get to Special Summon Battle Fader from my hand to end the Battle Phase!"[/div]

Slapping the card onto his Duel Disk, a strange demonic scarecrow with a bell on one arm and a hammer dangling from its body (Battle Fader) appeared in between Jack and the fire ball. As the fireball approached, the hammer on Battle Fader began to swing, striking the bell and creating a shockwave that repelled the fireball. Just as Jack did, the Gears stopped attacking...did he end the Battle Phase? No, the Gears began to fall as if they shut off. This wasn’t the work of Battle Fader. There was a White Ghost man that suddenly appeared, claiming to be paying for the damage. Who was this guy?

Rolling his Wheel of Fortune to a stop, Jack dismounted and took off his helmet, walking towards the Ghost Man to see if he couldn’t get any answers. He made sure to detach his Duel Disk and keep it with him for good measure. There was no knowing what could happen. Best be prepared.

Jack couldn’t help but overhear some of the words the ghost man was saying: “Digimon”, “Hackers’ Forum”, “Kowloon”, “Black Market”??? What kind of words are these? Jack assumed the Digimon were the monsters that he’d see running around, but that hardly helped. Hackers’ Forum must be where they are and Hackers must be people who use these “Digimon”...they were like Duelists...but with a sinister connotation.

Not one to shy away from confrontation, Jack pointed his finger at Ghost Man, [div class=Dialogue]"You, Ghost Man, you better start talking. I was having the Duel of the century when I got pulled into this place. Where am I, what are these Digimon, and how do I get out? Don’t even think about dodging the question."[/div]

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]POWERS:
Blazing Soul: Jack is a Signer that possess the ability Blazing Soul, which allows him to use the power of the Crimson Dragon to "create a miracle".

King's Sense: Sense what an opponent feels when they take damage during a Duel. It is cause by materializing Solid Vision from Duel Runners to cause a physical effect on people and the world. If powerful enough and with the correct conditions, Sense is capable of breaking steel and asphalt. With his own Sense, Jack is able to use the technique "Sense Excluder", which can negate another person's Sense with his own Sense.

SKILLS:
Adept Hand-to-Hand Combatant
Expert Duelist
Expert Motorcyclist
Mildly Competent Mechanic

WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT:
Wheel of Fortune: The Wheel of Fortune is a monowheel Duel Runner with a detachable Duel Disk. It was originally Yusei Fudo's Duel Runner before Jack stole and rebuilt it to be the monowheel. It is one of the fastest Duel Runners and is capable of switching from driving forward to driving in reverse on a dime. It also comes with an Auto-Pilot function for Turbo Duels. (Image)

Jack Atlas's Deck:
Red/Resonator Deck
Jack Atlas is a skilled Duelist that plays a "Red"/"Resonator" deck that aims to summon Red Daemon's Dragon, its variants, and its evolutions to defeat his opponents. He is a master of "Overtuning" or "Double Tuning", the practice of Synchro Summoning using two tuners instead of one tuner.
Red Dragon Archfiend/Evolution
Red Dragon ArchfiendMajestic Red DragonRed Nova Dragon
70902743.jpg
67030233.jpg
97489701.jpg
Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend/Evolutions
Scarlight Red Dragon ArchfiendTyrant Red Dragon Archfiend
80666118.jpg
16172067.jpg
Hot Red Dragon Archfiend/Evolutions
Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss Hot Red Nova Dragon Archfiend Bane Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity
39765958.jpg
9753964.jpg
36857073.jpg
62242678.jpg

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs3" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]NAME: Black Chick
SPECIES: Vorvomon
STAGE: Rookie
SIGNATURE MOVE: ???

Evolutions:
Vorvomon (Rookie)
latest
VorvomonCard.png
Larvoromon (Champion)
latest
LavorvomonCardpng.png
Lavogaritamon (Ultimate)
latest
LavogaritamonCard.png
Volcanicdramon (Mega)
latest
VolcanicdramonCardpng.png

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
[/div]

Interactions:
Crow Crow

Tom & Jerry

Thomas lay.png
I listened to whatever Tuffy had to say with Jerry sitting on top of the creepy Digimon's head. I'm glad that Jerry was having fun with the creature he released because he's creeping me out. The hacker called it a Keramon and a virus-type. I nodded. He even explained what type of virus he was talking about. I heard other Digimon talk but why couldn't he? Does he choose to stay silent like us?? Whatever it is, I don't care enough to investigate. All I care is that this Digimon is going to help us fight things with his flashy bullets. That's all I want from him and hopefully he can do it right, he did score a hit on that insect after all so I'm not judging his capabilities, I bet that he's going to be helpful in this adventure. I'd like it if he stopped staring at my soul every time we made eye contact though-- Look! He's staring at me right now!!

What a creep.

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Strength In Numbers

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Through rhyme or reason, all our heroes would now be at the Black Market, before... uh...

... it wasn't easy to describe the chaos beyond a lot, a lot of broken cages and escaped beasts.
    "What in the name of..." Tenshi is, for the lack of a better word, vacantly confused. What kind of mess is this? A destroyed marketplace, and all of those Digimon are running wild! Tenshi looked among them and just stood there for a moment to take it all in. "...These are my kind of people!" She joked to and with herself, laughing it all off, and deciding - well, they're on the loose. Might as well venture to the pack!
    It was now time to acquire your Digimon!
    Tenshi would begin to wander to the crowd of scattered Digimon, trying to find maybe at least one that struck her fancy. However, upon her wander in, she would already find herself with two Digimon - one being atop her head (thus on her hat), and the other had literally forced itself into her arms. "You things are quick." Tenshi commented, to which her new twin Digimon, Plotmon and Hawkmon, seemed to laugh it off before Hawkmon spoke. "And you seem to be not quite adapt to these sorts of situations. How may we be of service?" It asked to her, and then Plotmon began talking as well as the celestial herself struggled to keep both Digimon literally on her. "Yeah! We wanna come with you and help!" It said, sounding pretty childish in nature, the Hawkmon covering its eyes with one of the two wings on its body. Tenshi laughed. "Alright then! Henceforth, you both are with me!" Tenshi said to her two Digimon companions. "I hope you can keep up - because one day, we're gonna be on top of the world!" She said loudly and proudly to her Digimon, to which they both cheered and laughed with her. After doing so, Tenshi would just look over the cyberspace in the distance with them both - openly standing there and staring, practically getting lost in it but her Digimon were fine in contrast to her bewilderment.
    Details
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FAC51C (Plotmon), #EB6B56 (Hawkmon)
    Status (physically): Slowly recovering
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
    Powers: Earth manipulation
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits)
    Course of action: Digimon!
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM)
    Mentions: None
    Actually Nearby: Everyone
    In Group: No group

Last edited:

• GreyShocked.png

Grey

[Continuing on from when Lana pulled him into the battle!]

"Whoa, wait-!"

Grey was hoping that this fox girl wasn't too much like Fortuna. Those hopes were now dashed. Not only did she pull him into the fray of on adventure like the panther did; she did it physically, too. He could have easily resisted, but having heard Keri's call, he understood Lana's urgency was justified. And so he let himself be yanked away from the playground, his feet moving rapidly to keep up with the other fox.

Finally, they caught up to the group, who were... standing around and talking? There weren't any big robots and the only hyperactive kid was the one on 'their' side (though Grey was still wondering how many of these people and creatures would be willing to work together, so there wasn't really any 'they' yet). He was a little relieved, yet at the same time, remorseful. If there was a fight that happened there- and it was obvious there was- someone could've gotten seriously hurt. He silently berated himself, vowing to pick up the slack next time. He may have barely known these people, but that mattered little. Stolen away from Fortuna and Foss, as someone with no past to turn to, he could only do what he thought was right: protect.

Like an eagle, his eyes drifted across the field, searching for anyone who was injured. He saw some who he didn't remember from the initial group, though he felt something off about them as soon as he saw them. Without memory doesn't mean without perception, and connecting the simple dots, he reasoned that those were the people who attacked the group he was now a part of. There was also this dinosaur thing that was passed out on the ground. An accomplice of the attackers, surely. He could see now why so few, if any, were hurt. He sighed in relief. Thank goodness. There were no consequences... for now.

With that, he turned to Lana.

GreyNeutral.png

"So... I never caught your name," he started. Everything had gone by so fast, there had been no time for introductions! "I'm Grey. Who are you?"

--

ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff

Interactions:
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

"What will happen if I choose to do so?" the ghostly person says to Jack Atlas as he laughs. "It would not matter either way. Such terms are but common words on the street when you're a Hacker. If you do not learn from me now, you will learn them very, very soon."

He bends down to look at Jack's newly found dragon.

"This here is a Digimon, short for Digital Monster. Every since they were discovered, Hackers have used them in place of older methods...

... also have you tried Logging Out? You can't do it directly from here, however. You'll have to return to Kowloon through there first."

The ghostly person points to the circular pad in which the group had entered the area, so presumably it lead back out.

QizPizza QizPizza

"Digivolution seems inevitable when we're just at the Rookie stage. I mean, Tokomon and I kinda need it," Plotmon adds, then looks to Tenshi's new friends.

"That's four now. There's probably a fifth or sixth somewhere. We Plotmon are a pretty common species, I suppose."

EldridSmith EldridSmith BoltBeam BoltBeam Topless Topless

Archer found himself in a place he could only describe as his apartment after a party, or even during. It was chaos in there, while others were grabbing these cute monster creatures, a monster with the face only a mother could love approached him, ‘Oh god, this better not be mine.’ Archer thought to himself as the creature sat in front of him. “You know, you kinda look what my mother’s heart would look like if it was living.” He commented on the less then pretty looks of the Gazimon. But if Archer could find it in himself to love his mother he could maybe, just slightly, accept this beast.

He got on one knee and looked at it, “So, whats your name.” Archer tried to hold back a disgusted face as the Gazimom just stared him down, “....” Archer didn’t exactly know how to go from here, he never really owned a digital monster before. “I’ll name you... Pokémon thing... that’s kinda what you remind me of, and god forbid I give you a human name.” Archer had settled on a name for his digimon as he stood up, the Gazimon just growled in response and followed Archer as he found Tenshi in the chaos, walking up beside her, “Huh, looks like you found two Pokémon’s for yourself, you know it’s pretty crazy here.” Archer almost forgot to have his alcoholic beverage for the past hour, quickly unsheathing his flask as he took a sip of the mysterious liquid, looking down at his digimon to offer it some, though it seemed to reject the offer.

“Kids, amirite?” Archer joked as he tucked his flask back into his shirt, “So, what did ya know your two fellas?”

Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam

• Tenshi Hinanawi|My Pet Monster(s)

TeamTenshi1.png

“Huh, looks like you found two Pokémon’s for yourself, you know it’s pretty crazy here.” Archer almost forgot to have his alcoholic beverage for the past hour, quickly unsheathing his flask as he took a sip of the mysterious liquid, looking down at his digimon to offer it some, though it seemed to reject the offer.

“Kids, amirite?” Archer joked as he tucked his flask back into his shirt, “So, what did ya know your two fellas?”
    "Oh yeah, this place is crazy alright!" Tenshi said adamantly and in agreement with Archer, laughing. She looked to the two beasts Archer was on about - the two she had secured, Plotmon and Hawkmon. Plotmon just stared at Archer like 'what's this guy up to' while Hawkmon couldn't really care less. "Pfft. Kids." Tenshi commented in tandem, her two Digimon looking at each other in confusion. "...Oh? Know these two before? Not even close. I highly doubt they even knew me!" She commented, to which Hawkmon looked up at her. "I can confirm, we have no idea who this witch is." It said coldly. Tenshi froze and Plotmon just laughed at her expression, not saying a word but laughing at her. Tenshi manages to laugh it off. "I have made a terrible mistake." She said in a joking tone, trying to ignore the two Digimon currently having amusement at her expense. She then noticed another Plotmon speaking, to which her own waved at it. "Heyy, it's another me!" It said in the typical childish nature.
    Details
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FAC51C (Plotmon), #EB6B56 (Hawkmon)
    Status (physically): Fine
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
    Powers: Earth manipulation
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits)
    Course of action: Digimon!
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM), Zerulu Zerulu
    Mentions: None
    Actually Nearby: Everyone
    In Group: No group

Last edited:
--Jin--
{Open For Interaction}

It was supposed to be a normal assignment for Jin--Take Ansatsu-Chan(Mr. Assassin) out to the school where Zero-One currently is and assassinate him. Simple as that! Then how did he wind up having to fly all over the city looking for the very Assassin that he was supposed to kill Zero-One?!

"Ansatsu-Chan!!!" Jin called out, metallic wings spread out from his pink clad back. He was currently in his Rider Form; a pink suit covered with silver metal armor plates with a headpiece resembling that of a bird. The armor plates, including the head piece seemed to be attached to his pink undersuit by black straps that were wrapped tightly around his body, preventing them to be released. "Where did you go?!" He cried out, desperately looking for his Assassin Robot friend. He could just go home without him, he really wouldn't mind, but just thinking about how Horobi would feel seeing him without Ansatsu-Chan nor the Dodo Zetsumerise Key just scares him. It scares him so much that it almost made him tear up...Well, if robots could tear up, I mean. Just as he was thinking of calling out again, he felt a sudden pain in his neck, and the next thing he knew, his vision suddenly turned black.

Somehow, Jin was turned off. But how, exactly? No one knows. Not even Horobi. It's as if Jin had simply disappeared...

>System Power on...

Jin jolted awake as he found himself staring at a strange looking blue sky with square-ish clouds, reminding him of cartoon depictions of data. He continued to stare at the sky as his vision was suddenly obscured by an oh so familiar logo along with a progress meter.

latest

>Establishing Connection to MetsubouJinrai.Net...​

The meter never seemed to fill up...

>ERROR! Connection failed!

>Rebooting...

>Establishing Connection to MetsubouJinrai.Net...

>ERROR! Connection failed!

Eh...It wouldn't connect? Strange...Jin knew that he could access the actual MetsubouJinrai.Net just fine...What's going on here? Might as well resolve this with a mini server Horobi installed on him...

>Accessing backup server on MetsubouJinrai.Net...

>Connection Established.

Finally, Jin moved, getting up into a sitting position as he let out a yawn, as if he was just taking a nap. He took a look around--it would seem that he was in some kind of alleyway, except they're washed over with blue hues all over.

"Um...Where...?" Jin muttered aloud, looking around the bizarre landscape. It looks like a city, but the buildings are all weirdly colored. The sky also looked strange, it's as if he wasn't back home anymore! But if he's no longer in Japan, then that means...Oh no, did he flew too far?! "Oh no! Horobi will get mad at me for sure!" Jin gulped as he suddenly got up in a panic, looking around. Suddenly, he heard a noise that sounded like metal breaking into pieces. "Oooh, I wonder what that could be." Jin tilted his head in curiosity and soon walked over towards the source of the noise suddenly, he was met with some kind of bird thingy being flown right above him, shrieking, which caused Jin to look up and see, well, exactly that--a brown, plump, bird like creature with a green torso with red highlights, standing on two legs. The bird's green wings had large metal claws, it's head had two protruding antennas like that of Zero-One's, except they're feather like.

latest

"Whoa whoa whoa...!" Jin instinctively extended his arms and miraculously caught the bird thing in a bridal carry. "Gotcha!" Jin sighed as he nearly stumbled catching the thing. He looked at the strange bird, tilting his head. "Jeez, this thing's heavy..."

"Ugh...The price of freedom is truly a price to pay." The bird seemingly sighed, rubbing its head with one of it's wings. This prompted Jin's eyes to widen in surprise.

"Wha..." Jin's mouth went agape. D...Did..."Did the birdie just talk?!" He asked in surprise.

"Indeed I did." The strange bird nodded as it glanced at its savior. "Oh black clad youth, I give you my--"

"THAT'S SO COOL!" Jin giggled excitedly, soon holding the bird like some kind of plush, "What kind of robot are you? Do you even have a battery compartment? How do you even speak?" Jin had a lot of questions, but most of the important ones were overshadowed by his child like wonder. "Can you fly?" Jin added, soon holding the bird upright, the bird becoming a bit disoriented.

"I...I'm afraid I cannot..." The strange bird admitted, trying to orient itself back to the correct flow of gravity. "But I do have the capability to glide."

"Eehh..." Jin's disappointed sigh. "That's just disappointing..." He pouted, shortly enough, Jin recalled something important--where was he, exactly. "Oh yeah, that's right. Do you know where we are, Torii-Chan(Lil' Birdie)?" He looked at the bird and asked.

"Yes. We are currently in the Digital World's Black Market area..." The bird, Torii said. "I was one of the items for sale when you had kindly took me in..."

"Excuse me, what? Digital World?" Jin tilted his head, "As in, 10101010010101 Data and stuff?"

"That would normally be the case, yes." Torii nodded.

"Eh....Is that so..." Jin nodded, "I don't get it."

"The confusion is likewise, o youth."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back