• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon; Save the Digital World!!

Characters
Here
“Yeah no I gathered that. Logical went out the window th second I got here.” There was more he wanted to add, but the roaring of the large beetle digimon threw any thought process he might have had out the window. “How do bugs even get that big? That's not normal.” Or maybe here it was. Who knew? Not him that's for sure. Watching the trio of Kuwagamon for a few seconds, Jason would shake his head. “We can't out run that. On my best day I can't run as fast as they are.” One thing he knew from years of playing and watching foot ball, he had a pretty good idea when he could outpace another player and when it was a good idea to let someone else have the ball. Looking around until he spotted him, Jason would call out to the Dorumon “Oui, Dragon thing! Can you do that!” he pointed to the Metal Cannon sphere from earlier “At them?” he pointed to the Kuwagamon that were quickly approaching.

Hey, what about me boss? I can get up there too!” as he spoke up, Zubamon clenched his claws in to fists, looking to Jason for approval.

Go! Don't need my permission.” with that Zubamon would nod and start running towards the approaching Kuwagamon, calling out “I'll show you what it means to be the Twentiest! Twenty Dive!” His form outlined white for a second before Zubamon launched himself full force towards the middle Kuwagamon, having noted that an Agumon was also being launched in that direction.

What about me? I'm not as physically strong as Zubamon, but I can block attacks better than he can.” “Yeah yeah. Go. Keep em safe. Get in a few hits if you can but keep safe.” Again he wondered why these guys were asking his permission for anything. With a nod Ludomon would start trudging towards the Kuwagamon a few steps before throwing his hands towards the ground. “Wall Rake!” his claws would lash out from his body and strike the ground, Ludomon launching himself forward towards the incoming digimon. Once they were both gone Jason would stand there a second, looking around. He knew he couldn't run, so he needed to arm himself. “...I need a stick.

Lilim's face turned to Pyrite as she was lifted from the ground. A considerable feat, she would make note of his brute strength for now. He started saying something only to get his head slammed by his own Tokomon. Dorumon was looking extremely agitated and was about to do something but refrained to do so when Lilim's eyes moved from looking at Pyrite to Dorumon. There seemed to be a unspoken exchange before she was dropped back to her feet.

This was when all the stupidity broke loose. Not one, or two, but three Kawagamon showed their faces. This was unprecedented, and the first thing these kids do instead of following any form of logic and run, two of them decide to attack the giant bugs. The giant tree sized bugs, real damn intelligent. Then again it's not like they realize that it's not possible by any normal means to win. Palmon was more or less the main instigator of this fight, meaning she was going to get the harshest punishment for this. the most tragic part, Lilim would not be the one to dish it out. The three Kawagamon will be the teachers of the lesson. The poor Agumon Palmon threw, will likely end up near dead, and Palmon will be to blame. Zubamon and Ludomon will be kicked around and defeated handily by two of the Kawagamon most likely, if not just one. In an open field like this it's not even remotely possible to come out victorious.

"So, it seems that two of the Destined and their partners are trying to get themselves killed. Sylvie, you seem to be the most level headed of this group. I want you to run and take the others with you. The mountains over there, get there and hide. There is very narrow ravines and small caves that they can't get inside." Lilim points towards some mountains just about a half mile dash to the west considering the Kawagamon came from the east. "The only request I have is that Renamon stay with me. I will need her here to help me round up the rest and get them out of trouble. I'll have Dorumon go with you, she's got a lot more firepower and would be useful should there be any minor bumps you come across. Guilmon and Dorumon are a power types where Renamon and Dracmon are a speed types. The speed will be needed to dodge the Kawagamon and keep them busy for the escape. Do you understand?"​

Last edited:
The sound of Kylers question was drowned out by the buzz of Giant Man-Eating Beetles flying overhead. Beetles that seemed way more interested in the kids than the Birdramon were. There was entirely too much going on over Kylers head so far for his liking.

Kyler grabbed his long weasely and short sea-lion like friends and got running. He watched as the flower creature tossed the small lizard into the air at the Monsters, prompting Kyler to glance at his own partners.

"DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" exclaimed Gomamon. "JUST KEEP RUNNING" exclaimed Kudamon. As the football player halted and his partners lead a second charge, Kyler ran past them to follow the lead of the short Japanese girl and the others who didnt want to fight. Maybe being digi-destined wasnt a good thing.

Pyrite looked up to see the giant beetles. "Huh, my uncle was right. my big mouth is going to get me killed" He said calmly before shaking his head "Wait god damnit i cant die here!" He quickly stood up tokomon on his head and wormmon on his shoulder as he ran "Sorry for not being a gentleman!" Pyrite said hoisting lili, over his free shoulder and bolting with the rest of the group. carrying her as well since she seemed to have no urge to run away. He'd have enough urge for both of them. "Hey you know this world! any advice on those giant beetles!? like how to live!?" he asked her while he had somehow managed to catch up to the football player and japanese girl. "Run faster pyrite I'm too cute to die!" Tokomon yelled as she was hanging onto pyrites head tightly. WOrmmon looking at the kuwagamon " I feel this is a bit cliche" It commented calmly as it wrapped string around pyrite to make sure it didn't fall off during his sprint

Absollover77 Absollover77

Rose had been too busy trying not to let her two new partner get into a tussle with each other to actually listen to what the others had been discussing although the loud roars of the giant bugs stopped the trio of girls to stop what they were arguing over ".....Holy hell" She said in surprise as digimon and people went both towards and away from the giant bugs "Hehehe what do you think girls?" She asked the two as a giant smile appeared on her face "YEAH! Let's beat them!" Lopmon said just as eagerly as Rose had asked the question "My lady with all due respect but are you two CRAZY?! Those are Kawaga-and they are gone" Salamon sighed to herself as Lopmon and Rosemary had started to run towards the creatures.

Solamon rolled her eyes as she sat on the ground watching her two allies going towards the dangerous mon. Lopmon was on all fours as she ran next to Rose with a smile "Well Miss I already like you, even if you need a bit of a glow up visually" Lopmon said as they ran "Hah well then glad to know one of you like me" Rose said with a small chuckle. Lopmon smiled as she climbed up onto Rose and jumped off her leaping off towards one of them as she starts twirling "TINY TWISTER!" She yelled out and started to attack the Kawagamon. Rose smiled and watched her as she went to punch the middle Kawagamon as hard as she possibly could.

Soft grass. Soft pillow-shaped flying potato thrashing around trying to get free. Warm rock dragon on belly. Wren was blissfully unaware of the dangers currently posed by three giant flying murderbeetles quickly approaching the gang. Things have been launched, people have been shouting, and others have started to run. As soon as she groggily noticed the Kuwagamon, her brain did a quick rundown of tropes: was this situation more like a video game or a novel? If it was a video game, these threats would be intimidating in appearance but ultimately pushovers in a fight, but if it were a novel, it could very well be the sort of welcoming party that shows how in over their heads the protagonists were.

Deciding to err on the side of not dying, Wren sprang up, throwing Vorvomon off of her stomach and letting Tsukaimon flail free finally. She sprinted off in the direction of the group currently cheesing it, motioning for her new critter friends to follow. Tsukaimon flew up to hitch a ride on her shoulder while Vorvomon booked it as fast as his little stublegs could manage.

The Digital Fields
Welcome to the Digital World

As the Kuwagamon soared forward, some of the destined booked it and others charged the threat head-on, resulting in its own breed of mayhem. As poor Agumon soared towards the middlemost insect it bit at Agumon, only to attempt to slam him towards the ground. "TRAP SCISSORS!" The giant pincers the beetle sported, should they find purchase, gripped the poor dino and essentially sent him hurtling towards the earth at top speed...a speed that would kill a human, but thankfully not a Digimon. Sylvie looked over her shoulder as Renamon dragged her along, tugging at the fox's hand. "We have to help them...stop pulling, please." Renamon paused, staring over her shoulder as Guilmon did the same...ho boy this was a mess. As the middle most Kuwagamon was busy gloating over its victory, it got a face full of 'Twenty Dive', though it did little more than stagger the beast and earn a roar from the further evolved threat. As Ludomon came soaring forward, the left Kuwagamon moved to intercept him, roaring. "POWER GUILLOTINE!" The monsters pincers opened wide only to attempt to clamp down on the Defense based Digimon and attempt to crush it...for all the good trying to crush a Digimon evolved for defense would do it.

Renamon glanced at Sylvie, and then Pyrite who was carrying Lilim for the time being. She hated the idea of leaving this girl alone, but if it was an order... "I'll be fine, go help them!" The fox nodded, Guilmon grabbing Sylvie's arm and tugging her along as Renamon sprinted off. Sylvie continued to run after the small dragon, her house slipper slipping from her foot, only for the second to follow suit. "Oh no..." "We'll find new shoes, keep running!" "Right! Everyone, follow me and...Guilmon, right?" "Right!" As 'Tiny Twister' nailed the left most Kuwagamon it seemed to have absolutely no effect, the Data based rookiee doing little more than make herself a target as the Kuwagamon charged her, starting to slash at her ruthlessly. "SCISSOR ARMS!" As for poor Rose, who was brave or perhaps foolish enough to charge the kuwagamon in the middle to punch it? It simply backhanded her with a claw in an attempt to send her across the field, seeing her as little more than an annoyance compared to the tasty Digi-morsels. For what good it was worth, it did distract Kuwagamon enough from charging Palmon. Sprinting across the field, Renamon leapt into the air, a collection of diamond like shards forming around her as she thrust a paw towards the middle kuwagamon who had just tossed Rose like a sack of potatoes, the shards serving to change its attention once again. "Ariel Fox Leaf Arrowheads!"
Absollover77 Absollover77 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon PhantasmicBlue PhantasmicBlue BigManHimself BigManHimself Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Theo713 Theo713

The Digital Fields

Lilim wasn't exactly fond of being picked up by the tall boy who seemed to be somewhat unintelligent. A new feeling to her arose as she removed herself from his grasp with relative ease by chopping his back in a certain spot which made the boy drop her. The reason for that was she made his arm go limp form the chop, thankfully it only lasted for a few seconds. She'd have to ask one of them what the new feeling was later, but for now she had other problems to deal with. Particularly the stooges who rushed the Kawagamon, made her feel this new feeling even more than Pyrite.

Dracmon was doing his best to move around, "Hey, hey, big red and buggy! I heard your mothers were dung beatles!" He yelled it at the Kawagamon and proceeded to smack his own rear and run. He was doing his best to help with Lilim's plan. If the faster of them acted as a distraction then the kids and slower digimon could get away. He and Renamon could easily handle two of them at least in the running away and dodging department. Being a distraction was all they were good for at the moment.

Dorumon nearly tripped over Sylvie's slippers and picked them up with her raptor arms. It took less than a moment to do so since she was trailing slightly behind her as more of a rear guard while Guilmon took the front. "I got them, keep going." The purple raptor said keeping pace.

Lilim after falling to the ground picked herself up and dusted off. She was unharmed by the impact and was watching the fight, which was complete stupidity go on. She looked to the side and saw the large metal ball that Dorumon shot from her mouth a few moments ago. Moving over to it she picked it up, and tested it's weight. It was surprisingly light weight for being a hunk of metal. Using what little control of the system she had she turned it into the shape of a football. "Jason, if you insist on fighting then. Throw this. It gains power through it's velocity not it's weight." She offered the metal football to him. "I do think this may work in our favor but you have to hit the one on the left in the face. Do you think you can do that?"​

As the Power Guillotine came in his direction Ludomon would catch the attack with his right arm shield, bringing his right arm around and unleashing (what I assume is an arm cannon because of the pic on digiwiki) a peppering of bullet fire in to the Kuwagamon's face that was currently holding him with another cry of “Wall Rake!” After a few seconds of this and Ludomon realizing his attack wasn't doing much to the Kuwagamon he would look over to where Zubamon was, the twentiest digimon already unleashing his own attack of Twenty Scratch on another of the three Kuwagamon. Anticipating an attack from that Kuwagamon on his ally Legend-Arms Ludomon points his still free right arm and call out his Wall Rake again at his ally, his three claws again extending from his body at full force while remaining attached via chains. With this he hoped to either pull Zubamon towards himself so they could work together in their attacks, or if not pull himself and the Kuwagamon that was clamped on to his arm in to a collision course with the other Kuwagamon. This wasn't working as well as he had hoped he would, but it seemed to him at least that Zubamon was having a better time than he was.

Meanwhile, as Jason watched it became increasingly clear that their offensive line was severely outclassed by the opposition's defensive capabilities. Their guys were getting tossed around like rag dolls out there, and there wasn't anything he could do about it. He just didn't see how anyone thought they were supposed to be the ones to save the world if they couldn't handle a few overgrown bugs. Is there a way to make their team more powerful? Was there something he was missing? He wasn't one for all of this video game logic. Just as he was about to call out to Ludomon and Zubamon to come back and run like hell he was approached by Lilim offering him a metallic football. "You're kidding right? That thing must weigh" he instinctively reached for it to take even as he spoke, his muscles tightening in anticipation of picking up something heavier than what the metal football seemed to be. "...absol...lutely nothing? Huh." Despite appearing to be made entirely of steel it was as light as a feather, Jason tossing it between his hands a few times to get a feel for its weight. Did he think he could hit one in the face with it? Probably. It was light enough he could throw it with no problem. The problem was "I've never thrown a ball that far before. But I'll definitely give it a try." What did he have to lose? Out of sheer instinct he would place his hands on the ball as if it were a real football and do a quick dodging motion, followed by running three steps away from the Kuwagamon trio with his eyes set on the one on the left. Rearing back, Jason would let loose a throw that would make Tom Brady stop and look as the ball was hurled in the direction of the bug trio.

Last edited:
What in the name of Al Gore's Internet was even happening here? Everyone seemed to be on the same page of being wary of the Birdramon, but these giant bugs? It seemed like just as many members of the group were jumping into their jaws rather than running away.

Some seemed like they were jumping in with a bit more of a plan than others. The fox-like Renamon attacked the Kuwagamon with a diamond salvo while the swordlike zubamon pulled off maneuvers that Kyler couldnt help but agree were very Twenty.

As Kyler kept running he saw Lillim pass Jason... a football?

"What the hell is that?" Kyler asked his partners in reference to the football as they continued to run away from the Kuwagamon.

"Oh that?" answered Kudamon as they all watched the football player cock it back for a long release "that's gonna explode."

Kyler continued to look back at the athlete as he prepared to rocket the doom ball at the monsters up above. Frightened as he was, he was also curious what would happen.

"This is only going to get crazier" thought Kyler as he continued to take himself and his partners a safe distance away from, whatever was about to happen.

Continuing after Sylvie and her Guilmon, Kyler called out "HEY! DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE'RE GOING?"

Last edited:
Pyrite let out a grunt as his arm dropped the lady. The hell was that!? some ninja nerve chop shit. He looked at the group running and the idiots trying to fight the giant bugs. "Hey lady I aint no genius but im thinking our chances of living are pretty low so why the hell are we still here?" He asked as The tokomon on his head was bouncing "We gotta save the others! Just grab em and drag em! their digimon will follow us!" As the wormmon was sighing. "The weak and stupid should quietly disappear into data so actual work can be done" with those two words it seemed sparked and argument as tokomon and wormmon began a tirade of debates between saving them and letting them die. Pyrite unfortunately stuck right in the middle of their bickering It was like having an angel on one shoulder and a devil on another. And both.... were very annoying.

Agumon was indeed bashed away by the massive Insectoid, luckily only ending up badly wounded by the attack. The poor lizard was plopped deep into the ground, a sign of how harshly he had been bat about. He attempted to push himself up, but a full on attack such as that from a higher-stage digimon would be bound to leave any on their proverbial rear for a while.

Terrified for her new friend, Kelly took a step forward, approaching the downed dinosaur before she realized what a danger it would be. Sheepishly, Palmon (who had by now realized her tactical error) rushed ahead, her vined fingers shooting out to grab Agumon and tug him back towards the group. Once Agumon was safely held by Palmon, the duo started bolting towards Pyrite.

“I thought that would work!” Palmon shouted, “He’s a lot weaker than he should be…”

“Well… next time, let’s get a plan together before we charge in. Deal?” Kelly asked, grinning in a strained manner to the tiny plant-creature.

The Digital Fields
Renamon ducked into a roll after buffeting the Kuwagamon with her attack, to minimal results as she expected. Though it did cause her to show up on their radar as she sprinted the opposite direction of Dracmon. "Some class wouldn't kill you, would it Dracmon?" Sylvie glanced over her shoulder towards the bipedal furred beast who had grabbed her slippers, flashing a very small appreciative smile. "Thank you, I need those...I don't have anything else to wear."

The Kuwagamon flailed in protest as it was peppered in the face with Ludamons attack, shaking its head this way and that as it continued to try to crush the shield Digimon in its powerful jaws. It wasn't so much hurting the massive beetle as just annoying it, much like the one Zubamon was dealing with which was trying to bat it away time and time again. As one of its clawed hands came down to slash at Zubamon, its companions quick-thinking roping him towards the Kuwagamon that was still trying to crush Ludamon in its jaw...out of the reach of the middle Kuwagamon. As Jason lined up his shot, the left-most Kuwagamon was attempting to charge down the fleeing Palmon, Agumon, and Kelly. The football players 'ball' cut through the air like a missile, and just as Lilim had promised...velocity was what would determine the damage. The ball nailed the Kuwagamon straight in the center of the head, causing it to clutch at its head and roar in rage, stunned by what had just happened to it...and the fact it left such a welt. The other two Kuwagamon seemed to pause at this, mostly in a sense of confusion than anything, the one that was dealing with the legend arms Digimon opening its jaws wide as if its jaw had 'dropped', staring at its comrade having a mini temper tantrum and dropping both Digimon it had been grappling with in the process.

Sylvie glanced over at Kyler, pointing towards a nearby mountaini range, well within running distance from the looks of things. "That way, that's all I know!" "Birdramon like mountains! If we're lucky, there might be a couple from earlier hanging out there, things might not be so bad that way! Right!?"

Lilim was rather impressed, the throw from Jason. Her plan was more or less working, Renamon and Dracmon being distracting and quick plus the blow to the head of one of them was quite the specticle. All according to plan more or less, all they had to do now was flee to the mountains. Kawagamon are afraid of Birdramon, and for good reason. Who wouldn't be afraid of a giant bird that rains fire from the sky when you are a bug. It's common sense really, but these kids didn't know that yet. "Hurry it up call back your partners and rush to the mountains. The quicker you flee, the less likely they are to catch you when they pursue."

Dracmon was having a time and a half trying to keep the big bug he was in charge of distracted. Anything the vampire Digimon did would only tickle more or less. However, he wasn't supposed to defeat them. He needed to buy time, be annoying. It was something he was actually pretty good at. He at one time played jokes on the Knights and was able to get away. If he could do that there was no way he would get caught by some stupid Kawagamon. A move here, some running around there, and some shinanangins everywhere. It isnt a easy job but someone has to do it.

Dorumon was keeping pace ensuring that Sylvie kept running with all others that were doing so. She couldn't help but feel concern for her partner, however she was given a task and it wouldn't be good to let her down. If protecting Sylvie and the others on the way to the mountains then that's what she shall do. The slippers she retrieved caused some words of praise directed to her. It made the Dorumon blush slightly but remained quiet as she followed just being giving a curt nod in response to the thank you.​

Last edited:
"WOOOOOO!" Kyler exclaimed at the sight of one of the kuwagamon 'fumbling the ball' when he heard Sylve and the Guilmon answer him. At first hed thought this Guilmon had lost their damn mind. Why would it be lucky to run into a bunch of giant, fiery bird monsters? As the thought crossed the boys mind, he heard the violent clacking of giant teeth behind him. Oh... OH he thought as the prospect of the giant flaming birds going after the giant man eating insects became clear to him. Picking up livestock from farmbook could be pretty exciting, but this was definitely more interesting than picking up a donkey.

Kyler picked up speed as he ran with his partners toward the goal, but Gomamon noticed the boys demeanor had changed
"You seem kind of excited now" the seal-like digimon remarked. Kudamon floated up near the boys face as they ran "I knew you were going to love the digital world," they said.

Kyler just kept looking forward as he carried the two toward the goal replying "Well, you know, if something goes wrong with the Birdramon we can lead them to some kind of... giant... other... bird mon." Kyler gave his answer calmly, but his partners both shot each other wide eyed looks of panic.

Pyrite watched as the metal ball slammed into the beetles face. "How crude. though I suppose you cannot argue with results. And here I was betting he'd be eaten. Shame" Wormmon said coyly. Pyrite on the other hand was looking at the strange catgirl next to him. "Cool the bugs are even more pissed off now! Can we leave!?" He shouted as she watched the two who were attemping to fight the bugs. "If I grab those idiots. Will you agree to get the hell out of here!?" He asked looking at the two hed need to grab. he could probably carry them. though he couldnt say for certain how much the dinosaur weighed. At least it could probably run fast enough to keep enough... probably

“I just want to get the heck outta here, please!” Kelly called to everyone around her. After all, the Digimon she was partnered with seemed to have little to no sense as to what was happening, so why not trust those around her? The violence of the encroaching beetle swarm was overwhelming her poor, young heart.

Struggling free from the thorny grip of Palmon, Agumon forced himself back onto his feet. Though instinct said to stop him, Kelly was brewing an idea.

“Get him in the mouth! He doesn’t have armor there!”

“B… baby… FLAME!” The tiny lizard finally grew bold and blasted a torrent of fire from between his teeth, aiming right for the Kuwagamon’s mouth.

The Digital Fields

Two Kuwagamon were rather...well, dumbfounded by their comrade's temper tantrum. "Dracmon, we should get moving." The bipedal fox swung wide in her sprint, charging around as she sprinted after Sylvie and the rest who were now making the appropriate choice of running for the hills...or more accurately, the mountains. Seeing Kelly and her partners still standing around the renamon leaned forward, accelerating. "Pardon me, we should get moving." The fox's feminine voice was neutral as ever, even as she swooped the trio up in one easy motion and started after Sylvie and the rest. Carrying the three of them was a little difficult, slowing her down a bit. But before the worry of the Kuwagamon chasing after them could come to pass, the Agumons attack hit true, smacking one of the astonished Kuwagamon in the open mouth, making it fall onto its back and flail in annoyance and pain. "GAHHHH! THIS IS YOUR FAULT, YOU MORONS!" "MY FAULT!? YOUR FAULT!" "IT'S BOTH OF YOUR FAULTS!" It seemed that the annoyances had been enough of an influence to break the rather primal Digimons focus, the three starting to fight amongst themselves as the children made their way towards the mountains.

It was a hell of a sprint, fifteen minutes in total, though the group inevitably arrived at the foot of the mountains. Sylvie doubled over, heaving for breath...she'd never run that fast in her life. "Hey Sylvie, are you alright? Oh-" Guilmon blinked in confusion as the young Japanese girl leaned against him for support, taking her house slippers from Dorumon with a little pat on the head as she slipped them back on. "Everyone here?...Everyone okay?"
Absollover77 Absollover77 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon PhantasmicBlue PhantasmicBlue BigManHimself BigManHimself Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Thanatoaster Thanatoaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back