• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon; Save the Digital World!!

Characters
Here

ManofManyRoles

Fantasy and Sci-fi Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
At last...Saturday evening. A chance to spend the waning hours of the evening without a curfew to worry about. Her sisters were playing cards in their room, her little brother was asleep in the crib...her parents were still at work and likely wouldn't be home until unreasonably late as always. Sylvie sipped a cup of tea as she stared at her computer screen, trying to get a string of code to come together correctly to finish her personal programming project. Nothing flashy, just a way to better schedule her time and her school work with the little amount of personal time she had for herself. Almost there, she was so close to figuring this out, she knew it. However, right before she finally fixed the line of code, her screen went stark white, causing the poor girl to squint and cover her eyes for a moment. "What? That's not right...Maybe if I-" Before she finish her line of though a 'portal' opened up in the front of her PC, sucking her in head first as her body distorted for but a brief moment, pulled through.

---------------------------------
The Digital Fields
Sylvie groaned, blinking her eyes. She was on her back...the feeling of grass tickling the nape of her neck, a soft breeze blowing around her, sun overhead...what just happened? She groaned, rubbing the back of her head as she slowly sat upright...what was in her hand? She glanced down at her clenched fist, opening her fingers to reveal some sort of keychain attached to a rope about her wrist, the symbol looking like an open palm holding a heart...what the heck was this? And where was she? "Hello!?" She slowly stood up to look around...she was in a field...there were other people here, just a bit more spread out so she couldn't really tell how many were here, nor who they were. And the fields simply rolled forever, endless planes of green grass that blew beneath a gentle breeze. "...I must be dreaming."
2a80c28974972765ecff92d996109fc35e1c8ae1v2_hq.png

Absollover77 Absollover77 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon PhantasmicBlue PhantasmicBlue BigManHimself BigManHimself Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Theo713 Theo713

Saturday. The game, which he had been looking forward to all week, canceled due to an insufficient number of healthy players on both teams. This Covid crap was getting on getting on his nerves. And now it was starting to potentially affect his ability to go to college? He didn't know who was more pissed about that. Him or his father. He was ready to get out of this house. Get out and live on his own. His father wanted the same thing, but he didn't want to have to pay for it. He hadn't paid for any of his sons college, each having earned their own scholarships. He would be damned if his last son would break that tradition. Jason sat in silence at the computer, head tossed back with a pencil balance on his upper lip. Stupid history project. He still had a few weeks, but with the canceling of the game there was no after party. And with no after party, there wasn't anything going on. That didn't mean he had to like it.

With a reluctant sigh Jason would right himself in his seat just as his father walked by the room, the ever present jailer watching for a moment before passing by the room. “Fuck it. Wikipedia here I come.” Two weeks of research and he had almost as much as he did when he started. As soon as he hit enter on the keyboard the screen would flash a blindingly bright light, Jason falling back in his chair with a surprised ack!

--------------------------------------------------

The Digital Fields

With a groan Jason would turn over back on to his back, arm covering his eyes for a moment. Whatever that just was, it wasn't fun. “I've been tackled by a 300lb Samoan and didn't feel this bad.” He would say aloud, thinking he was alone until he heard a voice call out a hello. With a grunt Jason would force himself to sit up and look around, his eyes falling on the person he assumed the voice belong to. He didn't recognize her. He took a moment to take in his surroundings. A green grassy field that seemed to go on for miles. Reaching out, Jason would run his fingers through the grass. It felt...different. It wasn't the fake stuff they used on the field, but it didn't feel quite like the grass in his back yard either. “Ok ha ha very funny. I don't know what kinda joke this is, but I ain't laughin.

"damn it. wasting my time" Pyrite groaned as he rubbed the side of his face grinding the heel of his shoe on back of one of two men who was on the ground in pain. moving his jaw around he nodded before reaching down and picking up a backup walking forward tossing it to a younger kid nearby. "Try not to get it stolen again dipshit. I dont enjoy wasting my time on Trust fund brats" he complained as he walked off. Going to a bus stop and sitting down pulling out his phone to use it as a mirror. Damn, a bruise, His uncle was gonna give him one hell of a scolding. But before he could think about that more his phone started glitching out. All of a sudden a sultry voice coming from it. "There you are you little human. So troublesome, making me do all the heavy lifting~" Before pyrite could say anything. He vanished leaving not a trace.

-----------------------------------

Pyrite opened his eyes sitting up. "....Not the weirdest place ive woken up before... Where the hell am I..." He looked in his hand to find keychain of a lotus flower. Shaking his head he stood up. "So, anyone know where the hell we are?" he asked the group as he tried to get a kink out of his neck.

Last edited:
The Dark Digi-Plane Core Unit

Lilim was asleep for so long, how long? Lilim wasn't quite sure of how long, but the time that had past was long. The last time she was awake the Digisins were running around causing trouble as usual. This time however something was different. It was as if the world was, dying. Lilim could feel the world being ripped apart, data piece by data piece. Whatever it was, it wasn't a Digimon. It was something else, no digimon would be foolish enough to destroy the very world they wish to rule or protect. If there was nothing left, it would destabilize the human world and ultimately cause chaos. This must be avoided, and thus she was now fully awake. She had to help King Drasil choose the Digi-destined once again.

This time however was different, Lilim couldn't hear King Drasil like the times before. He was silent, and this concerned Lilim. If he was silent something truly horrific must have happened. Lilim eyes closed, trying to focus for contact with any of the knights that would answer the call. The only knight that would ever answer Lilim was Gallantmon. Lilim received no response. The knight always answered no matter who called to him, it must be far worse than Lilim could calculate. If this was indeed the case, then Lilim would have to summon the Digi-destined on her own. Seven children, they shall be summoned to save both her world and ultimately theirs.

The shackles that held Lilim in place broke off, this also had never happened before. Lilim has never been unchained from the system. Lilim looked up, 'God, you must have a use for me... Your will is what placed me here... Now you release me? For what purpose?' A small trinket fell from above Lilim and landed just out of reach with a soft clink. Lilim took her first steps from the core wall. The trinket was the symbol of darkness that one of the Digi-Destined would hold. 'So I am to be a sword for you. A sword to save our world. A sword I will be.' Picking up the trinket from the ground Lilim turned and looked upon the core wall. 'I will summon them.' Lilim placed her hand upon the core wall and a eerie purple light grew around it. 'Parameters set, search beginning....'

Selected, Sylvie Fukuda... Partners selected, Renamon and Guilmon. Symbol of soul... Altruism."

Selected, Pyrite Revrant.... Partners sele.... Overrided... Digisin compatability found, Lilithmon devolved.... Tokomon and Wormon. Symbol of soul... Compassion.

Selected, Kelly Sheers... Partners selected, Palmon and Agumon. Symbol of soul... Knowledge.

Selected, Kyler McLellan... Partners selected, Kudamon and Gomamon. Symbol of soul... Curiousity.

Selected, Rosemary Stone... Partners selected, Lopmon and Salamon. Symbol of soul... Passion.

Selected, Michelle Wren Lacroix... Partners selected, Tsukaimon and Vorvomon. Symbol of soul... Insight.

Selected, Jason... Partners selected, Ludomon and Zubamon. Symbol of soul... Determination.

Selected, Lilim... Partners..... Searching for matches.... error..... again.... matches found, Dorumon and Dracmon. Symbol of soul... Darkness.

Beginning navigational transport to The Digital Fields... Navigation port complete... Best of Luck Digi-Destined....

The Digital Fields

Lilim had never been out of the Dark Core before, it was beautiful. Voices however broke the silence of the quiet fields. It seemed the other destined have arrived. Lilim however was the only one standing, and in the middle of them all no less. Their partner digimon would be coming to them soon... if they didn't wake up soon on their own their digimon would wake them. Lilim couldn't begin to fathom the purpose for being chosen as one of the destined. There has never been a time where anything other than a human has been chosen. Was it due to King Drasil not responding? Was Lilim the only one left to help guide them through this? These were questions with no answers for now. This however would be fine. There isn't anything that can stand for long in the face of the Digi-Destined.. This matter will be solved with the human's help just as it has always been.

"Welcome Digi-Destined... to the digital world... My name is Lilim and I will be your guide."
Lilim had never spoke before, it came out feminine and gentle. Her face was calm and near expressionless. Lilim's ears atop her head twitched a bit and her tail made a slight wave behind her. She hoped to make a good impression on the humans. It would be hard working with them if they didn't like her.​

Last edited:
At last hed done it. Hed been exploring the area for days, but finally hed gathered the resources he needed to increase the capacity of his oxygen tank and actually reach and investigate that mysterious structure under the waves. He looked down at the water while standing atop his ship, preparing for the plunge when a familiar voice stole his focus

"Kyler have you found us that damn donkey yet?"

Kyler pulled his attention away from the computer screen and spun his chair around to face his father. Crap.

"Sorry, I forgot. Can it wait just a little bit longer? I'm in the middle of someth... "

"No!" Replied his father. "If you want to stand with a gun outside the chicken coops all night by all means, have your little swim, but if you want to get some sleep tonight we gotta get us a damn donkey. Let's move it." Kyler's dad then rapped his knuckles on the door frame before walking out of sight.

Kyler was tempted to start his dive anyway, but the thought of spending the night as a sentinel was not appealing. He saved his file and minimized his launcher and opened his browser to pull up FarmBook, but when he entered the domain in the address bar the computer screen began to flicker, then get brighter, then... closer.

In the next instant Kyler was lying on his sore back looking up at a strange... sky? As he sat up in what appeared to be grass he noticed others in similar positions, as well as what looked like a cat girl welcoming them to the digital world. Was he really awake? He felt awake. He started to pat himself down when he felt something in his pocket, he pulled out a strange keychain that had the design of an eye with a question mark for a pupil. Looking at the keychain he stood up and asked aloud to anyone that might answer

"So uh... are there... donkeys here?"

Kelly’s plan was supposed to be simple and elegant. Buy a used CD burner for 10$, take it to the public library and finally get a CD full of music of her choice. Unlike most girls her age, Kelly didn’t even have a cell phone, let alone any other way to get onto the internet. This meant music piracy had to be done as covertly as possible. The process was taking quite a bit longer than expected due to an unforeseen issue with driver comparability. Maybe she should have gotten an external disk drive with the box still in tact so she could actually find the drivers she needed, she thought.

Half an hour of searching had thus far revealed next to nothing. Kelly felt a level of dejection she couldn’t compare as she glanced at her open tabs. Iron Maiden, Sweet, Metallica, several Jimi Hendrix songs, all open on YouTube and prepared to be converted to MP3s through dubious means. Instead, these tabs would sit open, unused. Kelly pushed her head against the outdated computer screen, resisting the urge to groan. The last thing she expected was to-

————————————————————

Kelly rolled out into the grass among the others, letting out a short yelp as she did. The girl landed right on her face, sitting up soon after and smoothing out her hair. This was new… her fingers were snugged around some sort of keychain with two connected circles, something she most certainly didn’t recall having moments ago.

Seeing several other young adults around her, Kelly began to grow a bit clammy. The young woman shuffled away from the rest of the group, beyond confused and utterly terrified of what might come of her now that she was… where was she? Someone would tell her, if it was important.

Oh. The Digital World? That actually sounded kind of cool.

“Does that mean you can help me find a driver?” Kelly asked, stepping her way closer to the strange cat-woman.

It was about, oh, three-thirty or so, Wren figured, as she was cocooned in a blanket atop her bed. Poking her head out to verify the time, she sneezed, then groaned; It was one of those sneezes that hurt so much your arms went numb. She was mentally lamenting the fact that she had to get ill on a day where there was no school to be skipping, and instead was stuck in bed on a Saturday, sneezing and coughing and generally feeling miserable.

Emerging from the cocoon, she popped open her laptop; at least there's stuff to read. She started up her browser of choice, and smacked the AO3 bookmark as fast as she could. However, instead of being directed to her favorite site, she now found herself in a field. Effin' hell yes, janky fever dream time! she thought, her consciousness having been rapidly moved from one place to another. She bolted upright, clad in effectively pajamas, and let loose a victory screech. She had absolutely no idea what was going on. There was a cat girl, someone asking about drivers, another mentioning a donkey, and several equally confused people all scattered around this field. One horrible wheezing cough later, a sure sign she was in fact probably not dreaming, she blanketly responded, "I have no idea what's going on, but if anyone goes all solipsistic I'm going to eat your teeth."

Rose happily flopped into her bed despite not being a school day her whole body was aching and tired from all the pain. Her whole body was bruised or sore thanks to her activities, but she was still happy to do them. She opened her phone to have a look at her planner for the night and tomorrow and smiled "Ah excellent break time sweet!" She smiled and with renewed energy hopped up and went onto her computer. She wasn't entirely sure as to what she was going to spend the night binge listening to as she played Oblivion. Rose sighed to herself as the browser she had opened started to glitch and load slowly "Damn you, you damn Aussie internet" She went to get up to turn off the WiFi and on again before her screen went white and forcibly suck her into the screen.

She groaned in pain as her eyes flickered open slowly "....right on all the bruises" She sighed and got up looking around "Well at least this will be an interesting Sunday at least" She said to herself with a smirk. Her mood improved upon hearing people talking about their own self interests "G'day mates names Rose, so any clue wher-" She cut herself short when she saw Lilim ".......if you are a person two questions. One why can't we do that and not look plain, secondly why did you choose a cat and not a rabbit?"

The Digital Fields

The young girl looked around slowly as people began to get their bearings, trying to make heads or tails of their situation. "I'm so lost," she murmured softly, spinning around at the sound of a female voice behind her. "Digi...what? Guide to what?...I was just sitting at my computer and now I'm in a field." Sylvie rubbed the back of her head, the one eye unhidden by the fringe of her hair stuck on Lilim. "Where...are we?" She looked behind her towards the others who were slowly getting upright, and then back to Lilim. Nothing was to be gained just standing in one place. "I think-" She fell silent as the sound of a screech hit her ears, making her wince a bit and look over her shoulder towards the girl in a kigarumi...eat her teeth? What? She had to be dreaming...she reached down, pinching her arm between her fingernails and wincing. Nope...not a dream, she could never feel pain in her dreams. "Please don't eat my teeth, miss. In exchange, I will retain any solipsism thoughts to myself." Glancing back towards Lilim she took a few steps forward, grass crunching beneath her house slippers. "Miss Lilim, yes? I'm Sylvie...can you tell us what's going on here? What's a digidestined. What are you guiding us in regards to?" The young girls eyes slowly drifted towards Lililms cat tail, watching it sway or twitch intently. I wonder if it's soft... An unusual sound up above made her head crane back, eyes going wide at the sight of a small group of massive flaming birds flying overhead, the poor girl falling onto her back once again as she craned her head too far back, pushing herself back up on her hands and staring after them. "....Please tell me everyone can see the giant fire birds."
latest

Theo713 Theo713 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Absollover77 Absollover77 BigManHimself BigManHimself PhantasmicBlue PhantasmicBlue Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Last edited:
Kelly covered her mouth in shock at the sight of the massive fire birds above them. Thoughts of pirating music flew far out of her mind as she fell back, landing on her rear. The urge to scream was high, but it would only end up bringing more attention to both her and the rest of the gathered company.

“I-I see them too…” Kelly mumbled, though to hear her would prove to be a struggle, “Oh god, please don’t eat me…”

The Digital Field

Lilim hummed at their questions, some of them she could answer others she couldn't. She looked up at the Birdramon flying overhead. "Don't worry Birdramon are very docile unless you anger them by being near their nests. We are in no danger of them." Looking to each of the individuals,, she searched her memory to find each and every one of their names. She processed the questions more thoroughly. "First question, to my knowledge there are no donkey here... at least none that aren't Digimon. Second question, a driver as in a CD driver can be found in the Digital Junk Zone... Third, I'm not sure as to the origin of my physical appearence. It was decided upon when I was created, I had no say in such."

Sylvie's questions made the expressionless A.I. tilt her head. "The Digi-Destined are summoned to save the digital world. My world is being torn apart, and should that happen your world will in enviably end in the destruction and chaos of your world. You and your new comrades including myself will be partnered with Digimon of our own. These partners will be here to help us travers the land and protect us from the dangers of the digital world. They will be here soon."

The A.I. turned her head as two digimon were rushing over, one a purple raptor looking being with a white snout, belly, claws and tail tip. Small wings on it's back, black the same colors of it's sharp nails.

1632964706791.png

The other was another a black demon looking Digimon who's body was black, grey, and purple. It's eyes were green and purple, with a huge smile on it's face. It had eyes on the palms of his hands. Red claws were on it's hands and feet. Bling was hanging it's neck like an absolute baller.

1632964651875.png

Pyrite listened to the catgirls explanation before staring at the fire birds in the sky. looking at the bracelet he had. Then looking at the others he stared before it all came together. "OHHHH MY GOD WE GOT ISEKAID" He shouted to the group as he looked around seeing the strange objects far in the horizons of the world. This was another world... This was a god damn different world and they want a group of teenagers to save it. Pyrite held his head in frustration "I thought that stuff only happened in books and shit!" he yelled out falling to his knees. His stares only increased whe he saw the little devil and small dragon go up to the catgirl. Giving a weak laughter it was like pyrites head was trying to process it all. before he felt a prodding on his chest. "Are you okay?" A voice from below said. Looking down pyrite stared at the creature. Some sort of... whitish Pink oval?
DYCHZUfXcAAsEZr.jpg
"IM tokomon! Ill be your partner along with Wormmon!" the bouncing ball of fluff said as the second digimon approached him. A green caterpillar looking digimon. "ah.. hello, apology for the delay. Its quite hard to walk in this form. I am Wormmon. I look forward to working with you to save the digital world."
Wormmon_(Hacker's_Memory)_b.jpg
pyrite stared at the two beasts in front of him... Before looking into the sky. ".....were gonna die in here."

It was good to know the toothy-mawed phoenixes thundering above them weren't going to be a problem. To be honest, Kyler seemed to forget to be scared while he watched the Birdramon fly away. Kyler then took a moment to daydream about having whatever a donkeymon might be and what they might eat.

Suddenly, a tug came on his shirt while he was lost in thought. When he turned his attention toward the culprit, he was greeted with an image far less unsettling than the ones hed been manufacturing in his mind. In front of him was a red-headed seal like creature and what looked like a ferrets ghost escaping an ammo cartridge. "Maybe these are the partners the cat girl mentioned?" He wondered. He let instinct take over as he used one hand to rub the seals head and the other to scratch behind the ferrets ear.

"You two are good boys" he said.

Through waves of pleasure the two corrected him.

"Kuuuuuu-kuuudamon"
"I'm... go... gomam- mon"

Gary stopped petting them for a moment. He was not expecting these critters to... talk. Did that mean those birdramon could talk too? Instead of being afraid or letting himself too confused he talked himself through a recap out loud

"Ok, digital world, digidestined, partnered digital monsters... got it." He looked around the fields and at his new cohort and finally accepted, he did not make it to farmbook.com.

Even though he knew he was in the digital world, he didnt know what that was or still how hed gotten here. But he knew he was here. Now he needed to know when hed gotten here.

"Lillim? What day is it?"

Attachments

• Gomamon.png
    Gomamon.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • Kudamon_(ReArise)_b.jpg
    Kudamon_(ReArise)_b.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Kelly kicked herself back towards one of the many trees assembled around the group, tugging her knees tight into her chest. This was a mistake. All the others here surely had a much better reason to be gathered around. No way was Kelly about to think she was qualified for something this world-shaking.

Thankfully, she wouldn’t need to go about it alone.

Approaching the girl was a stout little dinosaur with a smaller, sapient plant on its back.

“Hi!” Palmon shouted out, spurring Kelly’s attention. The young woman’s head shot up, revealing the tiny tears in her eyes. To say she was overwhelmed would be an understatement.

“Hi…” she mumbled, sniffling.

Agumon knelt down, letting Palmon crawl off of his back.

“Umm… is there any way we can help?” Agumon asked, his voice small and as kind as he could manage.

“Help?” Kelly was sure that he meant with the whole world saving matter.

“Yeah!” Palmon shouted out, “You’re our partner! Can’t have these tears any day of the week!” Agumon offered a slow little nod in agreement.

“I-I dunno…”

“Well! We’re gonna sit right here until you do!” Palmon beamed, plopping herself down right next to her tamer. Agumon proceeded forward, wrapping his arms around Kelly deftly.

“You’ve got umm… well… you must be really smart if you’ve got that one.” Agumon whispered, poking her keychain of Knowledge, “If you don’t know what to do, that’s ok… but… I don’t want to have the world go away. If we can help you come up with any ideas, umm… we can do that. Yeah?”

“Yeah!” Palmon called, also hugging onto Kelly.

The Digital Fields
Sylvie stared upwards at the massive birds as they soared away, attention snapping back to Lilim. "...What?" Slowly standing upright she glanced around, suddenly feeling infinitely smaller than usual, and far more lost than she'd ever been. She certainly wasn't backhome in Nakano, not as far as she could tell at least. "Birdra...mon?" What on earth was a Birdramon? Lilim was throwing a lot of terminology at all of them. She probably thought she was answering questions but...she wasn't really. "What's a digimon? Wait...digital world?" She looked around slowly, backing up towards Lilim as she did. The last thing she remembered was being sucked in head first through her computer... "I'm in a computer? We're all in a computer..." This was all so much to take in. As Pyrite had his small mental break down she winced a bit, glancing towards him and the collection of 'digimon' that were slowly coming out of the woodwork. "...I get the feeling I'm not dreaming, and we don't have any other options...If there's a means I can help you, Lilim, I will. If the stakes are as high as you say...What's this bracelet, anyways?" She held her hand up to flash her wrist and the keychain that dangled, wincing slightly again at a voice that cut the air. "Sylvieeee!!!" The young girl looked behind Lilim at a small dragon...dinosaur...thing charging them all, her eyebrow raising a bit. Was that what she thought it was, on it's stomach? Before she could further verify it the small red dragon raced past her, tackling Pyrite. "Nice to meet you, Sylvie!" "I don't think that's who we're looking for...considering it's a guy." Sylvie looked over her shoulder towards a taller yellow fox with its arms crossed, watching the small dragon get off Pyrite. "Oh, sorry!...Anyone know where Sylvie is?"

The girl paused, slowly raising her hand. "Present...?" "Ohhh ok, that makes more sense!" The small dragon rushed off Pyrite and to the girl who only stood ten inches taller than it, offering her a clawed hand. "I'm Guilmon! Nice to meet you!" "Guil...mon? Do all digimon end in 'mon'?" "You're probably terribly confused. We apologize. I'm Renamon. And yes, all of our names end in 'mon'...we'll be your partners." Sylvie had to crane her head back a bit to look up towards the taller feminine fox, eyes drifting to look her over. She's so fluffy... "You're going to help us right? Pleaaase?" The young girl was torn from her mind at the dragons concernrs, giving him a small nod. "I..uhm...Yes. I'm going to help...Lilim? Guilmon...why do you have a 'Digital Hazard' on your tummy?" "That's...complicated. Maybe Lilim should explain that one." "Not that complicated!" "A bad first impression if handled poorly then...Sylvie, I'll be back."

Renamon calmly walked away to approach the currently panicking farm girl who was trying to be comforted by her team, kneeling down to a knee to be on her level. "Hey there. You're going to be alright, okay, miss? We're sorry for all of this, but we do need the help. Palmon and Agumon will stay by your side thick and thin, so chin up, okay?" Sylvie looked over Guilmons shoulder towards the fox, head tilting a bit. "She's certainly mature..." "She's been that way since I met her, she's nice!" "How long have you known her?" "A couple months? But then we got paired up with you! So now you're the third musketeer!"
Absollover77 Absollover77 Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon PhantasmicBlue PhantasmicBlue BigManHimself BigManHimself Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Theo713 Theo713

This was all happening too fast. Digidestined? Digital world? Digital monsters? “Hey whoa whoa. Time out. Time out. Lillith. This all sounds like a bad start to a worse video game. I don't have time for video games right now, ok? I've got a history project I need to complete.” Is that what that felt like saying? He didn't like it. “If I don't finish it, I don't play foot ball. I don't play ball, scouts don't see me. Scouts don't see me, I don't go to college. So if we could do this, ya know, another time, another place, I gotta get back home. So if you could point me in the direction of out of here, that'd be great, thanks.” And he would be damned if he let his chance to get away from his father slip him up. All the counting on his fingers he did while listing off how his life was supposed to go garnered his attention at his wrist, where he saw what appeared to be a charm in the shape of a bull's head attached to a simple rope around his wrist. “And what's this? I'm not a bulls fan!”

All around him one by one other normal looking guys and girls were starting to be approached by creatures of various sizes, Jason shaking his head with a what the fuck expression. “You don't all seriously buy this junk do you? This is all just one big prank. Lillith there is probably the worlds worst teacher getting her kids ready for Halloween way too early and hyped up on sugar to run their imaginations wild.

Whats a Halloween?

Whats a sugar?

The two voices caused Jason to turn around, his attention going to the Ludomon and Zubamon that were staring up at him. “And what are you two supposed to be? Junk tank and a Unicorn dog?” “No, I'm Ludomon.” “And I'm Zubamon, the Twentiest!” Zubamon held up his claws as if ready to start a fight, while Ludomon stayed in a more relaxed position. Looking to the others, he would motion to the two that had approached. “See what I mean? Kids, making up words, in costumes.

Rose raised an eyebrow at all the shenanigans that was going on around her and walked up to Jason "Alright mate if it is Halloween then how do you explain the fact that two are on all fours without any joints to explain away elbows, one is a snake weasel thing and another is a caterpillar, albeit very cute in the dog like sense? Hmm? Plus the cat person here seems WAAAAAAY to young to be a teacher, no offence madam." She said calmly looking between Jason and the mons around them.

"Yes I am quite inclined to agree with this woman here besides what child could grow such long ears or beautiful soft fur such as myself? None that is who" A small bunny like creature said hopping it's way over to Rose and Jason "I am Lopmon, here to help because someone deigned themselves to important to help a female" She said glaring at the other Digimon for a moment before being head butted by what appeared to be a white dog.

"My apologies for my compatriot my lady" the dog said doing its best to bow "She is not as selfless as me. You may call me Salamon and I shall accompany you to save the world" Salamon said calmly as Lopmon sneered at her "Well little one's its absolutely wonderful to meet you both, I thank you for the help" Rose said happily smiling and patting the two of them

images (17).jpegimages (16).jpeg

Lilim again listened to the questions of her peers. Was it so hard to believe they were no longer in their world. She supposed a more... up front and forceful approach could get through to Jason. Even if it meant she must show him that digimon were not children in costumes. However, there was a question that piqued her interest. The date? Why was the date important? She analyzed the date of the digital world and then shook her head. The digital worlds time flowed far different than theirs. They could be here for an entire month and only a minute would pass in their world. She passed this information to Dracmon wordlessly with a look and it nodded moving over to tell him.

Dracmon after receiving what to tell Kyler moved over toward him. "So, you wanna know what the date is here in the digital world is huh? I suppose I could tell ya's what it is but I gotta lay some facts down about how the flow of time works in the digital world, ya dig?" His voice flowed out fluidly almost like the digimon was speaking to its own type of rhythm. "Firstly, and listen up cause this is supa improtanto, the digital world's time passes hella slower than yours.... or was it faster? Anyway this world can have an entire month go by and only a minute will pass in your world, comprenday?" Dracomon waited for him to say some semblance of a understanding before continuing. "Good now, if I were to give you a date of the digital world it'd be a bit hard to narrow it down considering that time flows so different here depending on where you are and if a gateway to your world is open or not. Gateways are normally only supposed to open for a few moments at a time so this keep the flow of time more or less the same. Only if a portal stays open for longer than a whole digi-week does time start to flow like yours. This however only happened once in all of digi-world history. That time was known as the Digital Collapse, really bad time and whole bunch of kids just like you 7 were summoned ot fix it. For ya'll that would have been maybe five or so years ago. But here it's been a hecka long time."

While Dracmon explained the relivency of time to Kyler and those other willing to listen to him Lilim's and Dorumon's full attention fell on Jason. "I'm sorry Jason," She knew his name without him even saying it. Her face gave no emotion as Rose agreed with the fact that this was definitely not anything to joke about. "However it seems you will need to understand the gravity that is what you're getting yourself into. Dorumon if you would kindly show him your strength."

Dorumon moved forward, "Right!" it's voice came out a bit female sounding however it was difficult to tell. "I'll give Jason here a full demonstration. Not like I'm against the idea of showing off." Dorumon's eyes sharpened and she called out her move. "Metal Cannon!" with a flash, a metal sphere shot from Dorumon's mouth and smashed into the ground some distance away leaving a small line of destruction from the sheer momentum behind the ball of metal the lunched from her mouth. "You get the picture now? We aren't kids in costumes we are the real deal. True digimon with powers of our own and a job to do! We want to save our home, and you gotta make a choice. Are you gunna swallow that ignorance or you gunna get down with the facts and take yourself to the next level and fight with us. Use your strength to help save our and ultimately your home." The Digimon fell silent looking over to Lilim who nodded in approval, to which the digimon's fluffy tail wagged slightly she was likely praised for the showing.

After such she turned her attention back to Sylvie, and her question. "These?" She lifted her own arm and then pointed to her own in question. Hers was black and purple with a dark purple crest hanging from a cord connecting to it. "This is a part of being the Digi-Destined. This acts something like a show of your bond with your partner Digimon. As of now they wont do much of anything. This fact however will eventually change. It can cause a phenomenon called Digi-volving. Guilmon or even better Renamon should be able to fill you in on how it works. If not I may be able to show you should the need arise." Looking to Guilmon she shook her head. "It is a bit complicated of a subject, however I can tell you that Guilmon is a Virus Digimon. Guilmon can be a peacekeeper, or a mindless monster bent on destroying anything it sees... The result of Guilmon will be due to your choices Sylvie. You wouldn't have been partnered with Guilmon should you not be able to handle the responsibility."

Last edited:
Kelly sniffles, looking up at Remamon. It felt a bit surreal to be comforted by a fox roughly her own height, but at least it did something to lift up her spirit. One of Kelly’s arms slid around Agumon, the other one pulling on Palmon gently. Her head lightly tapped against Agumon’s snout.

“You’re like a big chicken nugget…” she whispered, letting out a giggle. Something about Agumon felt so friendly. When Kelly looked at him, it felt as if she were gazing at some lost companion. A thousand conversations could have been shared between the two and she might have felt no different.

“I don’t have any idea what I’m doing but uhh… if I really do need to help, I’m going to. Especially if it’s both our worlds that are in danger. Not to say mine is more important.”

Before she could explain more, Dorumon shot off his massive metal salvo, making Kelly jump up.

Palmon’s head shot towards the noise, her arm lifted up in preparation for combat, “Hey! Why don’t you give all of us a warning next time!” She shouted, “there could be enemies for crying out loud”

I don't know, maybe animowhatsits. Walkin talkin robot things. Some...more expensive than others, obviously.” His attention again went to the two that had approached him, the difference in their appearances vastly different. One looked like it was salvaged from a scrap heap. The other was made of solid gold. Or at the least was wearing golden armor. “Demonstration?” he asked, looking to the Dorumon. Just as the explosions were about to start Ludomon would jump up between Jason and Rose, and the Dorumon with a hand extended towards the two legged dragon before autobots style transforming in to a mickey mouse shaped shield to protect the two from the potential aftershock of the coming damage.

It wasn't until he was sure the Metal Cannon attack was concluded did the Ludomon again autobots style transform back in to its original form, Jason by this point pointing in the direction the attack was just launched and the Ludomon transformed. He stood there for a moment mouth agape, closing it and waving his hands frantically in front of himself. “Ok ok ok ok. So let me see if I got this right.” He looked like he wasn't going to believe what he himself was about to say. “Your world. This 'world'. Is in some sort of danger. And the lot of you, in your infinite wisdom, think a” he paused only long enough to glance around the immediate area “I dunno, half dozen or so teenagers with attitude have what it takes to save it. Not an army of armies. Not an army. Half dozen or so teenagers. With” and he holds up his arm to show his bulls head key chain. “accessories. Am I...does that sound right? Is that what's happening? Because those seem like the facts of it all right now to me.

I'm a high school football captain, junior year. You kidnap me, no ones doing shit. You kidnap, say, President of the United States? Half hour you got two dozen airplanes dropping that many suns on your face. I'm not saying I don't believe you at this point. I'm not saying I do. I'm j ust sayin...maybe someone with more connections than us are what you all need.” he honestly felt like he was the only one making sense.

The fiendish looking little dracmon presented Kyler with the answer to his question. Kyler was really expecting them to say something like "Friday." But this, this was good to know. His mind raced with all kinds of other questions. If he aged here would he age in the real world? Was he really here or was his body somewhere else? Is this Jumanji? He fell catatonic for a moment, his mind overloading with things to ask. Then suddenly it sounded like a cannon fired and Kyler regained his wits, even if he was a bit mystified by what the Dorumon had just done.

"You think that's pretty cool?" Kudamon asked Kyler. "Well I... I cant do that. But HE" the long bodied digimon floated himself around and gestured toward Gomamon.

"I cant do that either" said Gomamon.
"He cant do that either" said Kudamon, "but if you like that then theres probably lots you'll like here in the digital world."

Kyler thought that maybe a scary prospect, but when coming from Kudamons cute little face and then looking at Gomamon, he felt no fear. He crouched down and started scratching them both behind the ears again, starting to overhear what the football player was saying.

"You might be right little guys" he said to his two cooing partners, he then turned his attention back to dracmon.
"So why are we digi-destined now? Is it random? Is it always kids?"

While the others were arguing and debating pyrite was busy going through his own mental break down as tokomon and wormmon poked his face. Finally as the large metal ball crashed into the ground pyrite snapped. All this information and sensory overload had madr him loose his cool. "Gaaaaaaaah! God fucking damnit!" He yelled loud enough to be heard a decent distance away as he stood up and walked over grabbing lilim by the collar and lifting her up. "What the fuck do you expect a bunch of idiotic kids to do to save the world. You trying to get them killed!?" He yelled angry. However before anyone could stop him. His own tokomon tackled him straight to the head. Launching him to the ground....pyrite just dazed as he looked up. In some situations. When a bucket of cold water isnt available. A slap or punch in the face is the next best thing. or in this case. A tokomon tackled to the face. "........I needed that.... My bad....." He said just lying on the floor as the victor tokomon sat on his chest.

Everyone else had gotten these interesting critter-friends so far, and Wren was slowly coming out of a short fugue state. The world wobbled a bit, prompting her to flop over on her back. The grass of the field was comfortable enough. As she began to drift off, all the shenanigans and shouting and metal ball launching fading into the background, she felt a small paw on her cheek.

"Look at this moron, already falling asleep," came a shrill, child-like voice. Wren groggily opened her eyes and was met with a white and purple potato with big, yellow eyes and bat-wing-esque ears. The potato was scowling, looking absolutely bemused.

"Rest is required for growth!" answered a weirdly masculine voice. Hopping onto Wren's stomach was a volcanic rock that was roughly dragon-shaped.

Ooh. Warm, Wren thought as she grabbed the potato and shoved them under her head like a pillow. Soft.

"I am Tsukaimon! I am not a pillow!" the potato screamed as they wiggled free from Wren's heavy head.

"Tsukaipillow." She reached for her escaped headrest again.

"No!" Tsukaimon decided to take to the air, out of Wren's reach.

The volcanic rock chuckled, seemingly content to serve as a warm blanket, "If we're doing introductions, I am Vorvomon."

Wren gave a half-awake thumbs up and responded, "Michelle Wren Lacroix."

Digital Fields
The Adventure Begins
Sylvie glanced about at the collection of youthful faces about her, glancing towards the football player vocalizing his complaints about the situation which was...entirely fair. There were so many...'digimon' as well, two a person it looked like. "We have long since abandoned the logical, I'm afraid. I was in my bedroom and now I'm in a field. I'd assume you were all a similar situation. I don't think I'm dreaming...I'm not this creative. So logic has since decided to bury itself in the back yard." Sylvie jumped at the 'Metal Cannon', eyes darting towards the large metal ball currently lodged in the ground as Guilmon tilted his head a bit. "I never understood what Dorumon has to eat to do that. A lot of iron, you think?" Sylvie glanced towards the small dragon, suppressing the urge to laugh at the terrible pun. "Wait...Guilmon is either a savior or a destroyer?" The Guilmon stared up at Sylvie, gently prodding her in the non-existent chest to get her attention. "Don't worry to much! I don't like destroying stuff, I'm sure it'll be fine! I've got a good feeling about us!" "If I'm correct in my assumption, we won't be able to digivolve until we've formed a bond of some kind...or one of us is on the verge of death. I'd prefer the former." "I'm sorry, come again, 'on the verge of death?'" "Life or death is a very good motivator."

Sylvie frowned a bit at the idea of a life or death situation...but she supposed she didn't have much of a say in that. "...I believe you pointed out exactly why they had us 'volunteer' instead of the President of Nuclear Armaments, sir." Renamon glanced between the taller boy and petite girl, pausing for a moment. "I do believe that was a very very bad comparison. I'm not sure why yet." Sylvie's eyes widened a bit as Pyrite attempted to intimidate Lilim, cheeks puffing a bit. "You're a kid too you know, based off context clues. As he brought up the United States, a quote to offer you. In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.'"

Before any further bickering could be had a noise cut the air, causing Sylvie to snap her head towards the treeline where a trio of large red beetles was slowly approaching...and becoming larger. "Lilim....what are those beetles?" "Uh-oh." "Oh, lovely. We managed to rile up the Kuwagamon." "The what?" "Less talky, more running!" Before Sylvie could offer a hint of protest she found herself grabbed by a set of vulpine hands, starting to drag her away in the opposite direction of...well. "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" "Where are we going!?" "Anywhere but here!" "Lilim, we better get moving! Questions can wait!"
78aefd0a60ef1eeeecfa08d56e9a82fe.gif

All three shot up to gaze at the approaching group of beetle monsters, the Digimon of the trio popping right up and into action.

Agumon, for his part, was contemplating a course of action, running mental math as to if the assembled rookies and tamers could be able to handle the encroaching champion level threats. Maybe they could digivolve? He looked to Kelly, wondering if it would even be possible. How had he done it last time? He set his claws on his head.

Palmon lacked such patience, wrapping her vine arms around Agumon and hoisting him up over her head.

“You’re a Royal Knight, get em!”

“A Royal Knight? Me?”

“Yeah! You’re an Agumon and you’re here, you gotta be!” Not waiting for a reply, Palmon used all of her strength, hurling Agumon towards the middle most Kuwagamon.

“Hey! Why’d you do that?!” Kelly shouted, looking down to Palmon, “He’s gonna get eaten alive!”

“Don’t worry, he won’t be alone!” The overzealous Palmon shouted as she darted after her friend, “Don’t you worry at all! I’ve got this!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back