• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon:cyberspace occ

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I wonder if we will be instantly attacked when we reach digital world or if some random digimon will be there to explain why we were sent to the digital world.
I tell you that we wont know why we were sent to the digital world until after file island. We go from town of beginning to forest area where we will be attacked triggering the rookie evolution.

Not sure if Adrien really has two guys fighting over her or that Zelda just thinks they are because she likes to ship people.

So basically what happens from here is we go into what we think is the game and reality is it the real digital world. The heroes "us" start to realize this isnt the game. We meet the caretaker of the digieggs which explains what they know of the file island situation.

Last edited:
The Thursday digimon of the week is Yo!Yo!mon. This digimon is supposed to be an ultimate level digimon and it's only lore is that it's a thrown away away yo-yo that came back as a digimon.

1591898462376.png

So has anyone watched the first 3 episodes of the adventure anime reboot? I haven't seen but I know Ominimon has appeared already despite not all the kids having gotten their partner digimon yet.

Please dont write mine or anyone characters action without permission .

Second your digimon is just in your phone for now. When we go to the digital world our phone change permanently to the digivice I had shown before

I know just wanted to show off how the original digivices changed into cell phones to be more modern and how how the digivices have their crests on them.

oh we might get to have our digimon wear bad disguises to pretend to be human in real world later cool. (ignores all the digimon we have that look human in certain forms that they have)

More like being able to manifest in the real world but if we need to they return to the digivice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back