• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon:cyberspace occ

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Trying to help karcen with a digimon

I suck at it as I normally choose what I think is cool

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Question
If I have a Digimon that follows the Alphamon line
How does that affect the Royal Knight Alphamon?

Would it be that my Alphamon replaces him?
OR
Is it that my partner Digimon was the true Alphamon all along?

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Question
If I have a Digimon that follows the Alphamon line
How does that affect the Royal Knight Alphamon?

Would it be that my Alphamon replaces him?
OR
Is it that my partner Digimon was the true Alphamon all along?
Royal knights alphamon is it own alphamon. Your doesnt automatically make it the royal knight level. Basically the same as if you choose demonlord digimon or a villian. In some cases I may not use all of the rotal knights or demon lords. As they are large group. The current count is 13 of both.

Is that going to be OK? Happy to change up or do more reasearch!
In the year 2040 the world has become cyber paradise. Everything is connected to cyberspace. With that the very first virtual reality game was created allowing for full immersion digimon world. This game also allows for your digimon to act as net navi in the real world. Interacting with others as you come across them. The more you introduce and interact with it the more it evolves

Digimon basically net navigator/ cyber partner. Interacting with anything connected to cyberspace. It also connect to the digimon r game that we all played before going to the digital world. Basically familiar to season 3 where the children already knew about digimon on a gaming level.

In the year 2040 the world has become cyber paradise. Everything is connected to cyberspace. With that the very first virtual reality game was created allowing for full immersion digimon world. This game also allows for your digimon to act as net navi in the real world. Interacting with others as you come across them. The more you introduce and interact with it the more it evolves

Digimon basically net navigator/ cyber partner. Interacting with anything connected to cyberspace. It also connect to the digimon r game that we all played before going to the digital world. Basically familiar to season 3 where the children already knew about digimon on a gaming level.

Ok, so Digimon as literal digital pet in real world, not as the weird pet you're hiding in the shed, got it!
(I may need some guidance, I'm new to the board, though not to forum RP, and it seems much more technically sophisticated here! Please consider me dumb but willing to do my best, haha!)

Btw your digivice will look like a cellphone. With the colors you choosedigimon_drop__d_dial__digivice__by_the_eastist_d7zx93j-pre.jpg

Keep in mind this is slow build rp. So we wont fly straight to final form

Users who are viewing this thread

Back