• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon:cyberspace ic

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
In the year 2040 the world has become cyber paradise. Everything is connected to cyberspace. With that the very first virtual reality game was created allowing for full immersion digimon world. This game also allows for your digimon to act as net navi in the real world. Interacting with others as you come across them. The more you introduce and interact with it the more it evolves.

Last edited:
Adrien wakes up early to through the sound of her digi-navi going off. She quickly grab her phone l." I'm awake tanemon. Why are you so loud?" Adrien said with a mighty hard yawn. Adrien had been up finishing her summer homework, so she have more time to spend in digimon vr.

Tanemon quickly spoke " sorry adrien, you said yesterday to wake you at 8am. You said you wanted to go outside early to hang out with your friends. Did you not want to wake up early?" tanemon being a tad bit too specific.

Adrien quickly got up and dress. "Find , find, find. I am dress." Adrien said as she fixes her blouse and headed out to the small living room she share with her mom and sister. An hour she send tanemon to the tv. "Tanemon send out two text messages please. One to mom saying I be out till the afternoon with my friends and the other to my friends saying to met us at the Cyber Cafe near school at 10." Adrien said as she watch the press release on digimon world. Apparently a big update was coming soon.

" right away Adrien. Are we participating in the big update event tonight? " tanemon said as she send the messages. Adrien was quiet popular but only kept a few friends in in her contacts.

Adrien didnt answer tanemon question about the event, but it was likely they were all going. Seeing everyone digimon was awesome and even better were the rewards for logging in.
Karcen Karcen Popelka Popelka Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Ilikepie Ilikepie

Zelda wakes up slowly out of bed and grabs her phone. "Luna what time is it?" A small blue bouncing creature appears in the screen on her phone. "It's 8:17 am". "In the case I'm going back to sleep". "Wait you promised to wake up early today so that we could be one of the first to play in the new update event later today". Zelda sighs. "Fine".

Zelda gets dressed and dose her makeup before walking into the kitchen. On the fridge she notices a note. Sorry Princess but I have an emergency shift since Kelly ended up catching something so you are on your own for lunch today. Please don't spend all in your room today, you really need spend more time more time interacting with other humans. Luna is great and everything but she isn't a real person. Love your favorite mom. P.S please destroy this note before your second favorite mom notices this note. After a few seconds Zelda tosses the note into the trash. She has a small snack and then heads back into her room.

While in her room she puts her digimon stuff into her purse and then grabs her guitar case. She leaves her room and then stares at the front door on her home for a couple minutes debating if she should really go outside today before heading out to the park near the Cyber Café. Once at the park she sits down on a bench and pulls out her guitar. "Luna give me a reminder at 10 minutes before the event goes live so we can be ready." "Got it". She begins to play on her guitar and then starts to sing (Digimon Brave Heart Tri. Version).

"♫ If given a second, anyone can give up and run
So just keep on walking

There's something only you can do
So that this blue planet doesn't lose it's light

Seize the dreams you had!
Protect your beloved friends!
You can become stronger
Unknown power dwells in your heart, when its fire is lit
Any wish, it's true
Will surely be granted...show me your brave heart

Not every day is sunny, so sometimes
Even though a cold rain is falling, just open your umbrella

There's no map of how to live, that's why we're free
You can go anywhere

Run faster than the wind!
Aim farther than the skies!
You can meet a new you
Unknown courage sleeps in your heart, and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop...show me your brave heart

Seize the bright tomorrow!
Protect the ones you love!
You can become stronger
Break that weak self!
Destroy the walls blocking you!
The warm beat of your heart will be your weapon
Believe in your heart ♫".

Cora

“So you’ll be fine on your own today, Sweetheart?”

Cora sat at the breakfast bar in the little apartment kitchen, skinny legs dangling, as her father puttered to and fro, pouring single-source ethically obtained organic coffee beans into the grinder and checking on the fancy bagels he was doing his best not to scorch.

“What?”

“At the ..ah..the youth group thing? The programming workshop?”

Oh, right. That was what she’d told him it was. A youth programming workshop. At a makerspace for tweens interested in tech.

Definitely not an online meetup for the new Digimon upgrade at a cyber cafe. A sick sort of pressure started to build in her chest. She was really lying to her Dad. Real teenage rebellion, like the kind in a book. Not the kind on TV, of course. Cora wasn’t ready for that. Just…nerdy rebellion. Quiet rebellion. Research rebellion. Because how else was she going to find anything about her digital mystery if she didn’t start engaging in the community?

“Yeah, Dad. No problem. It’s..um..it’s right near the library. I won’t have to walk very far from the subway. I’ll have my phone.”

Her dad nodded, apparently satisfied with this, and turned back to fiddling with the temperature setting son the kettle.

“Hey there, Dodo,” she whispered to the little purple avatar pacing back and forth on the screen of her phone. For a supposed digital assistant, he wasn’t very bright —a little dummy, hence his nickname—but she’d never seen anyone else with one like this anywhere in VR.

She hoped she’d find something out today. Maybe he was a discontinued Digimon? Or something from a long forgotten event-only give away. His —presumably it was a he? There was no indicator either way— His metadata was an unreadable mess. She didn’t dare hope he was a special edition, unlockable avatar or anything like that. Odds were better he was some sort of glitchy hacked thing, an off-brand user-created mod from some distant corner of the internet or some fly-by-night factory in Taiwan. Maybe she’d get run out of the cafe for having a bootleg monster.

Her Dad poured the grounds into his aeropress. The kettle chirruped and he began carefully measuring the hot water to the precise perfect amount. Cora let her mind drift as her face maintained something that approximated attentive.

She’d found the package wedged in behind an old desk drawer at her Grandparent’s house. They were clearing the junk from her dad’s childhood bedroom so Grandma could finally have it for a craft room. It was cardboard with a plastic bubble on the front and Japanese writing all over it. Inside was a hunk of see-through purple plastic with buttons and a cheap LCD screen like a dollar store video game. It looked about a million years old and had never been opened.

Her Dad had shrugged when she asked him about it. He didn’t remember the toy itself, though he thought they had been popular for a few years when he was in school.

“Toss it in the donation bin or the junk box, I guess.” He said “The battery will be long-gone, if it ever worked in the first place.”

But the battery wasn’t long-gone. When she’d sat alone in her tiny bedroom that night and pulled the little plastic tab loose, an electronic trill had emanated from the device and a laughably primitive pixel-graphic of a rocking egg had appeared on the LCD. She had only had a minute to register that it was working when a second, triumphant-sounding tune came tinkling out of the thing and the little egg on the screen hatched in a peeping blob that meandered back and forth across the screen.

Cora took responsibilities seriously. As far as she was concerned, this little virtual life was now, however improbably, in her hands for whatever the duration of an ancient digital pet’s lifespan was. She took care of it for the better part of a week, carrying it around in her pocket like a secret, and mashing the left and right button at random whenever it peeped until she got some sort of a result. Then, one morning, she noticed that the greenish LCD was looking dim, and a little red light in the upper corner of the plastic housing had begun to glow.

The battery was dying, just as her father had predicted.

Feeling surprisingly pained at the thought of her 16-byte buddy’s impending doom, she tried to find more details online, but turned up only dead links and long-ended auction listings. Whatever odd-sized battery it ran on was either discontinued or had never been available outside of Japan. Just as she was trying to resign herself to her nameless pet’s untimely demise, it occurred to her to try the infrared connection on her VR system.

And just like that, the plastic toy’s screen went blank and dead. There was a bright red flash from the VR, and with a quick swipe, Cora saw that her 2-D pet had been translated into a 3-D avatar — a watermelon-sized monster with bright orange eyes, purple rendered fur and a snapping maw. Her mystery monster was ported over to the digi-navi.

He wasn’t much use as a digital assistant, but he was compatible with a few applications, and occasionally would surprise her by popping up in an environment he’d previously been unable to function in. It was starting to seem almost like he was learning

“Cora, you’ll be late, won’t you? Are you sure you don’t want me to walk you?”

Cora snapped to attention.

“Oh. Yeah. Yeah, no. I’m fine. Really. But I should go.”

She hopped out of her chair, picking up her backpack from where it lay on the floor and stuffing her journal inside. Her Dad gave her a kiss on the top of the head.

“Have a good time, sweetheart. Be safe.” He took a sip of his artisanal coffee and made a terrible face. “Get me Starbucks on your way back.”

As Cora stood in the descending elevator, heart pounding at having deceived her dear old dad, she clutched her digi-navi tight. Maybe this was the start of something new for her, and for Dodo. He might not be much of a digimon, but he was a puzzle to solve. And…well. It was nice to feel like she had something special. Something private. Not just another Renamon recolour or a lingerie ad disguised as an angel. Something…mysterious.

"Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!" said a high pitched voice blaring through the digivice strapped to Nate's belt. On the screen, a pink creature was hopping up and down. Nate held up the device and smiled at Buddy. "I'm nearly done, Buddy....I'm sure the others won't mind me being a little late" said Nate as he slotted the digivice back into place before stacking the last of the boxes on the shelf. He had volunteered to help stock the shelves at the local homeless shelter after they got new donations of food and clothes in. Mrs Peterson, the woman in charged had actually tried to get Nate to finish earlier so he could arrive early to the new digimon event. She knew how much it meant to him and his friends. Yet Nate was having none of it, the people here needed this stuff sorted out and Nate was all too happy to help. Although the vibrating digivice on his belt was warning him that now might be a good time to head out and meet up with the others. Pulling off his apron and hanging it up, Nate made his way out of the center. He said goodbye to Mrs Peterson and everyone there before running outside. "I hope everyone isn't waiting too long for us, Buddy!" said Nate as he began to vault over benches, trash cans and downward inclines. The small Tokomon on the screen could only roll around in excitement. Buddy had only recently become a Tokomon, which had apparently given him boatloads of energy. It honestly made no sense since he was a virtual monster, but Nate wasn't as smart as his mother so he never questioned it. Sliding down a railing and landing in front of the Cyber Cafe his friend group frequented. Nate ran inside and nearly bumped into the owner. He apologized and began looking for the others...

Blaje always started his days early, as he had training and soaring to do. Blake had always had korning training even during school days. Today during his sparing he had told his fsther he would be cutting things short as he was going out. His father would of course be against it, he was aginst anything that wasn't fights or training. The fight had been rather heated the two exchanging blows and kicks till Blake got his dad on thr ground and really got to beat him. This had settled the matter Blake was heading out.

"You're getting old" Blake said before heading out. What he said was true but to tell a fighter they were getting old was a big insult.

After that Blake would get to go through what could be called a normal morning. Breakfast, a shower, and so on. Blake was glad his mom could still make breakfast as while she was physically fine she no longer stood up to his dad at all. When Blake had been young she had at least gotten him breaks from training. Either way he was starting to do thing after he actully made a friend. That friend still was kept at a distance maybe one day he would tell her.

While Blake dressed Tsumemon would wander about the digivice. The little creature was something Blake had never thought of before meeting Adrian. Well now he had one and it was okay, though while others talked Tsumemon didn't. That wasn't a bad thing in the end as Blake wasn't always a people pearson, he was friendly but sometimes his dad pissed him off. Tsumemon knowing the time and the meeting would start soon made the device start to vibrate to get Blake's attention.

Blaje heard this as he stood before the mirror looking over his clothes. They were not the most practical of clothes but sometimes even Blake wanted to look good.
ab53f46a7729dd9afa52ea4257a67d9be9d43e19.jpg

"Okay okay" Blake ssid picking up the device foguring he was dressed well enough for a meeting, but not overdressed.

With that Blake would head out, the trip would be nothing special just a bus trip and a decent walk to the cafe. Blake planned to arrive early in truth even his alarm had been set very early. He planned to get something to drink and relax before his friends came, well Adrian's friends. Blake didn't fully count them as friends just associates. That was no reason to to be friendly anyways. This it was with Blake going early he would have a table ready for the others while he drank a black coffee always having to get the most manly of drinks on any menu or what he thought was.

Adrien had miss the first train that went to the cafe. So she was running a bit later then she like. Her pass being a bit glitchy. Adrien ran pass Z (zelda) singing in the park. At all of her friend Blake was the one she wanted to see. She been showing him all the digimon feature since they met. She went into cyber cafe and looked around. She saw Blake sitting by himself with his back to her. She snuck up behind him and place her hands on his eyes. " guess who? You have 3 guesses." Adrien said waiting for his response.
Popelka Popelka Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Karcen Karcen Ilikepie Ilikepie

Last edited:
Cora

The Cyber Cafe was nothing like the dingy probably-a-front-for-something business she had imagined. It was bright and airy, decorated in a minimalist white-and-raw-wood style with some hanging plants to give it an indie pop. There was a bar at the front advertising a special on smoothies and Vietnamese coffee, with a display of fancy little cakes and baguette sandwiches. The Cyber part of the cafe apparently had something to do with the big screen pods at the back, and the large digital displays that made up the surfaces of the tables.

Cora watched with interest as a pair of fashionable teenage girls set their phones down on the table and they instantly interfaced, turning the stark white surface into bright display of apps, menu options, and a grinning Floramon dashing back and forth between the booth’s occupants.

At the next booth, four boys all dressed in black were playing some kind of a digital trading card game with animated effects. A thin girl with paint on her face was noodling in a drawing app while sipping ice coffee at the bar, next to a middle-aged woman who was grinning as she scrolled through horoscopes, and a small boy drinking an ice cream float and playing a 2-D racing game.

It was a very normal looking place, and it put Cora at ease to see the bustle. She would never have gone to an internet meetup, even one arranged in the school app, in any of their previous cities. Somehow, New York was so massive just on its own that it didn’t seem any more dangerous to meet up with internet strangers here than it did to run into normal, every day strangers.

She scanned the room, looking for some way to identify the Digimon meetup. There hadn’t been many details, just the time and location. Maybe everyone else already knew each other? Anxiety welled up in the back of her throat.

“Do you want to order something, honey?” Asked a barista with a pink braid, smiling brightly.

“Oh..I..um… Y-yes. I’d like…” she glanced at the menu on the wall display behind the counter. It went on for five screens. “Um. Th-the special?”

“Taro slush? You got it. That’ll be 5.49.”

Cora tapped her phone on the pad to pay. Dodo raced from the banking app with a cartoon coin purse in his mouth.

“Oh, that’s one I haven’t seen.” remarked the barista. “You must be here for the Digi-Navi upgrade event today, too.”

Cora nodded, wordless in surprise. The Barista handed her a plastic cup full of something purple and the biggest straw she had ever seen.

“A couple others have already arrived. They’re in the back”

Morning. Was it morning? Or was it evening? Honestly he wasn't sure anymore. The days of the weeks seemed to blur together for him, even the days he went to school. He went. He listened. He left. He rarely spoke because he was rarely spoken to, having decided a long time ago to let high school days go by without him. He would be the shadow in the background, leaving people to wonder if he really even attended their school or not. Sitting up in bed, Justin would look to the digital readout of the clock next to his bed. It told the day and time, Justin scratching the side of his head. Saturday? He was sure it was a Thursday. With a sniff Justin would get out of bed and get dressed, hesitating for a second before grabbing his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder. It was packed with what he considered the bare necessities. A book to read, the next book in the series, and his Digimon trading card game deck.

Heading downstairs Justin would make himself a quick bowl of cereal for breakfast, his parents sharing a quick glance before beginning their ritual. Like clockwork his mother would ask “So Justin. Got any plans for today?” She knew the answer of course. He didn't have plans. He never did. And after he told her he didn't, his father would pipe up and say that if he ever got bored, or wanted to make some pocket money, his store was always ready to hire another set of good hands. Only this time he didn't say he didn't have plans. This time the question was met with “Mmm. Digi-navi's having some event today. Some school group is meeting at a cyber cafe for the event. Should only be a few hours. Might be data for Gummymon to evolve” Try as he might, Justin had never succeeded in finding a way to get his Gummymon to its next stage of evolution. He knew it was there, he just wasn't sure what it was. His parents were stunned, the two sharing a look again. “W...well good! That's great son! Do you need a lift or--” Before his father could finish Justin was already shaking his head, finishing his bowl of cereal. “It's not too far. I'll just walk it. But.....thanks” he looked up and offered a light smile to the two, picking his Digi-navi off the counter with his wallet before heading out.

Some time later at the cyber cafe, Justin would enter and take in the scenery. A woman flipping through horror scopes. A thin girl sitting with her attention on a drawing app. Four boys in black playing what he assumed was the digital version of the Digimon card game. He wanted to go join them, but that would break up the harmony of their pairings. So he stayed in line, ordering an Angel Food smoothie. “This...is the place for the Digi-Navi event, yes?” He would ask, the male barista nodding and motioning towards the back through a semi-pulled shut door. After paying Justin would fall in line if there was one to go to the back, or head straight there if there weren't.

Blake felt the hands before her heard the voice and reacted as anyone tried to fight might almost laughing into a counter. Blake, however stopped himself as his mind over his instincts kicked in and he fully registered what was going on. This all took only a moment not even seconds for him to start to attack , stop himself, and realize who was doing this. Blake had told everyone not to touch him yes only one insisted on touching him over and over. Blake pulled forward breaking Adrian's hold over his eyes and turned back his expression painted with annoyance.

" Adrian I have told you as i have told everyone i do not liked being touched" He said firmly with an angered undertone. Blake had his reasons for not wanting to be touched even if her was in a fight there were things people couldn't feel in a split second that you could in a longer lingering touch. This Blake switched gears as he let out a breath The others coming soon?" he asked.

"Ding , ding" Adrien said ignoring blake protest and turn around to see that the group came in behind. " looks like they are here. Sorry, I thought it be funny . You know this cafe is special right. Your digi-navi can play games and earn you prizes here like a drink or sometimes a free meal." Adrien said setting her phone on the table allowing tanemon to enter the computerized table.

"Tanemon order me some french fries, please!" Adrien said as she brought up the digimon world online conference and waited for everyone to find them.

" right away" tanemon said as she dance around the table. Tanemon was excited to play with the other digimon.
Karcen Karcen Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Theo713 Theo713 Popelka Popelka Ilikepie Ilikepie

"TANEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!" squealed the excited Buddy as he leapt from Nate's Digivice and into the computerized table. Buddy happily lunged at the leafy creature. Nate chuckled as his partner rolled and bounced around. The recent evolution really had given him a full tank of energy that never seemed to end. Looking at his friends, Nate gave a simple wave. "Its been a while since we've all been together for a Digimon event. Buddy even digivolved into a Tokomon!" said Nate as he ordered a triple cheeseburger from the waitress. Having gone through the day without eating much had built up a bit of an appetite. Nate sat across from Blake and Adrien before taking off his bucket hat and placing it on the table.

Karcen Karcen Theo713 Theo713 Popelka Popelka Ilikepie Ilikepie Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Tanemon starts to blow bubbles around tokomon as Adrien talks " so your digimon finally digivolve outside the game Nate. That is awesome. " Adrien said as her french fries arrived.

"Who got the fries?" Said the waitress with a smile.

"Oh oh, me me" says Adrien with excite smile. Maybe a bit to excited from hunger. They smelled so good to her.

Zelda notices someone with pink hair run by her while she was focusing on her music and decides it most likely was Adrien since she is the only person Zelda knows with that hair color. "Ten minutes until the update!" Zelda places her guitar back into it's case. "How was my performance?" "Awesome!!" "You always say that, alright lets get going". Zelda quietly walks into the café.

After a shot time looking around she finds where Adrien and the boys are sitting. "Hey Pinkie, I saw you run past me earlier without even saying hi to me so you can have alone time with your boy toys". She places her phone down on the table allowing Luna to appear on the digital table. "Are you guys ready to be defeated by the most awesome digimon around?" Luna bounces excitedly towards the games. Zelda takes a seat next to Adrien and then places her guitar case safely under the table.

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Karcen Karcen Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Theo713 Theo713 Popelka Popelka

Cora stood nervously in the doorway, purple drink in one hand, purple backpack clutched in the other.

She could see the group of teens jostling and laughing, one of the boys surreptitiously stealing fries from the girl next to him every time she looked away. Digimon avatars pinged back and forth across the table, seeming just as energetic.

They all looked older.

They all looked like they knew each other.

One of them even had a guitar. They were probably cool. They were probably older and cool and knew each other.

She had a strong impulse to turn on her heel and march right out the door and back home, to hand her puzzled father the purple drink in place of his coffee.

Her Digi-Navi peeped. Glancing down at the screen, Cora could see Dodo darting furiously back and forth, making some kind of vocalization she’d never heard before. Maybe he was calling her a coward, she thought.

She squared her shoulders. She’d go over, ask if this was the open meetup for the Digi-Navi upgrade and if anyone laughed for said no, she was allowed to leave. That should be enough effort. And if they did, it would just be permission for her to go home and keep doing internet searches and never interact with human beings again. Right.

Dodo peeped urgently.

Cora slung her backpack over one shoulder in a way she hoped looked cool and casual and strode over to the table before she could talk herself out of it.

“Hey. Um. Is this…This is the Digi-Navi event?”

" oh this is definitely the group wanting to see the update event." Adrien said sarcasticly as 5 minute warning appeared on screen. " your new to coming to such events right. Go head and sit down set your phone down. Our digimon are playful. You to Blake I am sure Tsumemon doesnt like being left out." Adrien said as she twirled a fry between her fingers. "Oh how rude of me. My name is Adrien and my partner is tanemon. " Adrien said .

Tanemon stop blowing bubbles to speak " hello nice to meet you. " and then continue to play with the other digimon. They were like small children in alot of ways. Tanemon in alot ways acted like Adrien only younger.

Zelda looks at the new girl for a moment noticing she is pretty young and that she really doesn't know anyone of her age group so even if they they could be friends she wouldn't be able to ship this girl with anyone. "I'm Zelda, yes my moms named me after the video game character and they even gave me the middle name Princess just to make the connection even more obvious. Those two are the boys fighting over Adrien's love. The blond quiet mysterious one is Blake and the other is mister nice and happy Nate." Zelda then looks at the clock seeing it's still not time for the update before looking towards Luna's attempts to prove herself as best digimon through these random games.

Blake wasn't exactly good with people he was horrid at small talk that wasn't about what his father had more or less forced upon him. It always seemed that his life was a rather stunted one when it came to other people his age and what they did. As for his digimon her in truth had not really thought to much about bringing it out as well he only had it because of Adrian. Well he might as well so Blake put his phone down and let his digimon out letting it crawl about not talking more like an animal than some of the talking things other digimon were. Blake looked around to each of the people looking at each not to how they were dressed or how they looked, but rather sizing them up figuring them out his mind trying to think of what they could do and how he could counter them. Blake hated that his mind when right to fighting instead of what should be normal. Well he would never be normal and it pained him a tightness in his chest reminding him of that.

" I am Blake" He said his voice not exactly the most manly in fact if you heard his voice without seeing his face it would be hard to figure out the speakers gender. That was another issue for him. Though when Zelda spoke of him fighting for Adrain's attention his cheeks did blush some after all who wouldn't be embarrassed some. " I am not fighting for anyone's love especially not a girls" He said perhaps over compensating though his tone was just barely controlled saying it was hard for him to be civil.

As for Tsumemon it seemed to be more interested in trying to jump on and poke the others than actually fight them. It was more like a puppy than a legitimate fighter towards the others. This was likely an odd thing to the others a person whose sole defining trait was i know how to fight had a digimon with no interesting in fighting at least right now.

Adrien was enjoying her fries when zelda said her latest shipping just as she took a bite of one. She started coughing violently and turning bright red. " seriously Z! do you always need *cough* to announce your latest *cough**cough* latest ships to strangers. We're only friends *cough*." Adrien to say while her eyes started to water. Luckily their waitress heard hercoughing and brought her some water. Adrien wasnt angry at zelda just surprised. She switch her phone to video and used it as a mirror. Whiping the tears out of her eyes and checking her eye liner.

Tanemon look up at Adrien as if wanting to ask something. " where are the ship?" Which only further embarrasses Adrien.

Last edited:
Nate was halfway through his burger when a new person came over to their table. Excellent! Another new friend for the Digimon Event. She seemed nice enough, if a little young. Nate wasn't one to judge a stranger by how they looked and gave a simple wave. Then Zelda posited that he and Blake were actually fighting for Adrien's affections. Nate burst out into a small fit of laughter at Zelda's joke. "Thats a good one Z! You really need to lay off the visual novels" said Nate as he cleared a tear from his eye. For some reason, Adrien and Blake were both red in the face. It must be a bit too warm in here for them thought Nate as he scratched his chin.

Luna had jumped Buddy and the Digimon were all bunched up in a pile. Rolling around and roughhousing, the trio were soon joined by Tsumemon. Last time they had met, Buddy had been a helpless Poyomon. This time, Buddy was bigger and pinker than before. Smiling, Buddy revealed rows of razor sharp teeth. Leaping forward, Buddy wanted to be the one to chase Tsumemon this time.

Zelda laughed hard from Adrien and Blake's reactions especially Adrien's, but was a little disappointed by Nate's. A huge smile is still visible on her face as she says "You guys make this too easy sometimes. Don't worry Tanemon I'm not going to ship you with anyone until you digivolve a little more." She glances at the time on her phone. "It's almost time".

Luna for a moment freezes and thinks about all the random female digimon that Zelda has shown her pictures of as part of her shipping attempts. Luna then starts bouncing up and down in excitement and starts counting down the seconds remaining until the update. Luna thinks about how much more awesome she is going to be after the update, even though she has no idea what the update is supposed to do.

" yes well next time you say something stupid like that expect to have a few punches shipped with your face" Blake warned though likely his attempt at a threat sounded like a kids comeback.

Blake did not think about romance let alone what gender or person he liked and with him being him there was likely a chance he would never such a thing. There were few who would want to deal with someone as weird as him. Blake really would rather just not think about such things and enjoy what little freedom he had managed to tear away from his father.

Tsumemon treated the attack as little more than a game of tag running away from buddy, its nails clacking as it ran along the table.

"Not funny" Adrien said as her color return to normal. As the countdown begins counting down from 10 on the screen. Patiently remain silent as it went to zero.

Announcer: " hello digi destined and digimon fan alike welcome to the digimon world online expo. With further ado Angeline Trinity.

A beautiful woman appeared on screen and announced herself as Angeline Trinity. A video of a players vr appeared on screen behind her as she explained alot of new updated to the digimon world vr. Mainly upgrades to the emergence algorithms to give a better experience. Adding in new digimon and story elements without revealing anything that would spoil the game. For the digimon navi Angeline Trinity went on to say that they would have even more access to real world cyber technology. Also improving things like voice algorithms so the digimon sound more realistic. All in all Adrien was happy with the updates and she be even more happy to test them first with her friends. The only bad thing is she and the others have to send their digimon back to the digimon world for the update to affect them. Taking proximity 1hour to update.

Perching uncomfortably at the end of the bench, Cora nodded along at all the information being thrown her way. They all did seem to know each other, but no one seemed especially cross at her being there. Setting her phone down on the table, she watched Dodo's sprite edging in ever-widening circles away from the device. He looked...glitchy. Like he wasn't loading properly into this digital environment. She frowned.

"Countdown, countdown!" indicated Adrien, waving to the group and pointing at the vid screen. The chatter stopped and everyone's eyes went to the video feed. Cora fumbled with her backpack and pulled out her notebook and pen. If anyone found it strange that she was taking longhand notes, they didn't say so, but then, their attention was elsewhere. The lady on the screen-- Angeline Trinity, if you can believe it -- began a rundown of the major upgrades the Digimon navi and VR game would be receiving.

"The update will take approximately one hour, and you will not have access to your game or your Digimon partners during this time. But don't worry! Your digital friends will be just fine --better than fine-- when the system reboots."

Cora bit her lip and leaned over to the girl --Princess Zelda -- next to her and asked in a low voice "Can I still do the update if my system is...um...older? I don't know if my digimon will be supported in the new version."

The girl gave her a curious look. Cora gestured to Dodo's struggling avatar inching across the table. "He's... Well. I don't know. I was hoping someone here might have some info about him. I don't want to risk hurting him if I update."

"Wow cool looks like you got one of the earlier prototype devices like Nate did. " Adrien said as she grabbed it off the table without asking. "If your worried about the update I suggest putting your digimon in your phone. I could do it i just need your phone for the transfer. If you have the game your digimon, dodo.* Adrien giggles* can then go to it. The benefit is dodo can be more of a digital assistant." Adrien said as she set the device in front of the girl and Z. "It should end the glitchy part of connecting the old device with the new." Adrien said not sure exactly how it worked. She tried to remember what hearing mom said the world was like.

Tanemon in the mean time was now trying to lead the other digimon in a game of tug a war with another table. " come on team lets beat them . Yeah! yeah!. " said tanemon as she grab the rope in her mouth.

Popelka Popelka Karcen Karcen Ilikepie Ilikepie Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Theo713 Theo713

Users who are viewing this thread

Back