• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon Adventures (interest check)

Great I had an idea for Love anyone since it seems the idea is we seem the opposite of what crest we have, I planned to make my character very bitter and rough around the edges. I'd like to have Tsukaimon if that's alright.

I found they have a tree that leads to Justimon but they first have to go through two evil looking forms first, which I thought was perfect for my character as Justimon could come after my character finally accepts their crest.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Sounds like a great plan!

Everyone: Great profiles so far! We are still waiting on 4 people to post their character sheets. I will wait till about tomorrow before posting the IC.

Ok, not a problem guys, I just wanted to make sure that everyone is still interested. I know life happens and such. I will make the IC and intro post tonight. We will start in the real world and how each tamer got to the digital world. You can have it all the same way (where they go to load up the game after a major update, it crashes, then their screen turns white and they are transported) or a different acceptable way.

You could try Crest of Purity aka Mimi's original crest before it was changed to sincerity in the dub (Joe's crest was Sincerity but was changed to reliability in the dub, these were the only crests changed for the dub).

Alright, the IC (<- link) and first post is up. Some notes: You do not have to post what your Digimon is going through in your first post. I had inspiration and ideas from before that I wanted to use. Plus, I thought it would make a good example for the next set of posts when we get into the Digital world. Your first post should be the events leading up to the Digital world, NOT in it though. I will send you a message on where your character ends up. Not everyone will be in the same place starting off. Also, please remember you will NOT necessarily meet your Digimon first post. I will send each of you PMs on the information after you make your first IC post.

New Digimon Adventures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back