• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DICEstats - Fighting/Strategy (Interest Check)

I was thinking of a RP where the player gets pre-determined stats from dice rolls, and the char will have to be based on that. It would mainly be a strategy type of game, but I'm open to suggestions.

This could possibly be a fandom if necessary, or fantasy, but it will depend on popularity.

Yeah, this seems interesting. I play Dungeons and dragons, and this is pretty similar. So, yeah. Here's one interested party.

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition does basically exactly that, and should be easy enough to find online.

Make sure you pick a useful spread of stats and the right die for the tone/setting you settle on.

PieMoe said:
I was thinking of starting just this kinda thing at school, I'd love to take part :3
I strongly urge you to carry on with that intent, but to consider giving Apocalypse World a try, or better yet, Dungeon World (AW has a recurrent theme of sexuality, and while you can drop that part school staff encountering the docs would just more trouble than it's worth).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back