• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Dice] - Just A Chance

Tmd4772

Professional Nom-nommer
Hi...
(Hmm... Wait... Needs More... Pizzazz)
*Learns A Little BB Code*

DICE: JUST A CHANCEWhoa... Cool Divider Bro
Thanks My Guy
What The Hell Am I Here To Talk About? Well, if you must know, I'm interested in starting an rp…. about DICE.

What The Hell Is That? I know there must be a few people who know what I'm talking about and are already on board, and if so, cool beans. However, if you are unfamiliar with DICE, then it's a Webtoon that you can read on LINE WEBTOON and I highly recommend it. Here's A Link: DICE . Cool, now it's essentially about magical dice that allow you to alter things about yourself based on how you roll, from your looks to your speed to your intelligence, similar to an rpg. There is a gamemaster named X that's distributes said dice once you complete missions for him. That's a brief summary, read the comic for more details.

Alright... So What is RP Gonna Be Like? Ooh, Good Question. It'll be a cool roleplay (In my opinion) about how our OC's would treat the dice and how they will develop themselves. There will be some PvE, in which you may have to face others for their dice or for a quest from X, but there can be PvP if you decide to challenge another OC. Dice Rolling to up yours stats will be through RPNations dice rolling function which is nice, and allows for more fair character development.

So How Exactly Will The PvE/PvP Work? Great, So You're Interested! Well PvE will be pretty simple, as I will man the station for people you face(NPCS will be pretty easy). Real Challenge comes if you decide to PVP, in which I'll have no hand in it other than to settle disputes and preventing cheating and exploiting.

Sooo… I'm Still Here, What Now? Awesome, I know I didnt get too in detail but I really just wanted to get this interest check out here to see who'd even bother. If you wanna help me continue with this project, simply post that you're interested. If we get roughly 4 to 5 people, I'll post a main thread going into more detail about the plot of the Rp and how it's mechanics will work, as well as open Character Sheets for submission.

Thanks For Viewing, I feel so warm inside :)

Tentatively interested. Mostly due to the Dice aspect, seeing as the statistics aren't really given any body, so it's either fleshing that out or just fibbing it some with what's shown. Otherwise, I don't see many issues beyond the question of where this takes place.

Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide
As I said, I was gonna post more on the plot when some interest was shown. Essentially, assuming you've read the webtoon, I think it can either take place prior to the events of the comic, or parallel to the comic, with the characters being directly affected by some things from the comic. Alternatively, we can simply create a sort of alternate universe with no Canon characters where it doesn't necessarily need to take place in Korea. Also might I ask, was there a complaint or suggestion you'd like to make based on the dice system, if you feel it can be improved upon please lemme know :).

Last edited:
Tmd4772 Tmd4772 No probs, just looking for an interesting rp! I've used a dice system before. I've yet to use the RPNation system, so no real complaint or suggestion there. My main chagrin would be if I'd need to know the canon well enough. I've got no problem going and reading up (it sounds like a fun comic so far, and I'll probably read a few chapters before the rp starts), but I'll need a bit of a heads up if there's any canon info you think I should know about.

I'm definitely interested. I just caught up with the series today, and was thinking about making one of these, myself! XD

I would kinda like an AU story. But I won't complain if we stick to canon

Now id like to ask yall whether yall want this to be in the canon universe or not
The biggest thing to keep in mind with canon is when it takes place in canon. I'd be leaning towards an AU since it's easier to construct a story around the characters in this RP.

Hey I'm definitely interested in joining a DICE roleplay. I was in one a long time ago on a proboards forum tho it shut down pretty quick and I'm a little behind on the material. Question tho, are all our characters going to start out knowing absolutely nothing about the DICE? Tmd4772 Tmd4772

Yes, I have an event planned that all your main characters should have no knowledge of the DICE. However, as someone else asked, you can have a side character that knows about DICE, but we'll need to get together to find a spot for them in the plot, so that they have something to do with the spread of DICE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back