• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DIABOLIK LOVERS [ 1 x 1 or 2 x 2 RP ]

lilstrawbcrry

Hello!

I am looking for people familiar with the Diabolik Lovers franchise who are willing to write with OCs. (I have a detailed character sheet available for my character)

I would prefer to interact with the canon characters from the franchise, but I am willing to double up and play a canon character of your liking while also writing our respective OCs. I have watched both seasons of the anime and I am also a translator for the franchise so my knowledge exceeds far beyond the limited character development given to these boys in the show.

Characters I would like you to play:

Subaru (first choice)
Shuu
Ayato
Yuma

Characters I can play:
[+++ = very comfortable ++ = rather comfortable + = can do but have not played any of their in-game routes]

Shuu +++
Reiji +++
Ayato +++
Kanato ++
Laito ++
Subaru ++

Ruki +
Kou +
Yuma
Azusa

Carla
Shin
Kino

Additional requirements:

- Semi-lit RP is the bare minimum, although I'd prefer literate RP (4+ paragraphs)

- I would prefer my partners to be above 18 since I am 25 myself and a large age gap makes me very uncomfortable. Even if the contents of the RP are not mature, the Diabolik Lovers franchise includes a lot of borderline risky themes.

- I have a Disc*rd which I am willing to share.

Hello!

I am looking for people familiar with the Diabolik Lovers franchise who are willing to write with OCs. (I have a detailed character sheet available for my character)

I would prefer to interact with the canon characters from the franchise, but I am willing to double up and play a canon character of your liking while also writing our respective OCs. I have watched both seasons of the anime and I am also a translator for the franchise so my knowledge exceeds far beyond the limited character development given to these boys in the show.

Characters I would like you to play:

Subaru (first choice)
Shuu
Ayato
Yuma

Characters I can play:
[+++ = very comfortable ++ = rather comfortable + = can do but have not played any of their in-game routes]

Shuu +++
Reiji +++
Ayato +++
Kanato ++
Laito ++
Subaru ++

Ruki +
Kou +
Yuma
Azusa

Carla
Shin
Kino

Additional requirements:

- Semi-lit RP is the bare minimum, although I'd prefer literate RP (4+ paragraphs)

- I would prefer my partners to be above 18 since I am 25 myself and a large age gap makes me very uncomfortable. Even if the contents of the RP are not mature, the Diabolik Lovers franchise includes a lot of borderline risky themes.

- I have a Disc*rd which I am willing to share.
OMG if this is still open I'd be very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back