• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dezzy's Cravings //

Dezzy

Hey guys, so it's been a hot minute since I posted a cravings/looking for post, so I thought I'd start off by reintroducing myself for new people. My name is Dezzy, I'm 20 years old and I just finished cosmetology school, thus taking a small break from everything to have some me time. That said, I am a pretty avid poster, can post multiple times a day, but that doesn't mean I will. I do suffer and fight anxiety, depression and a few other things that hinder me from replying for a few days sometimes. (I actually just returned from one of these benders so please if you're someone I have roleplays with and I haven't replied to them yet, just give me a bit, I'm working on them.) Other than that, though, depending on the length of replies in the post, I may only reply once a day, depending on how demanding the reply is. 

I also like to become friends with my roleplay buddies, I don't like roleplaying with someone I literally never talk too. It feels super impersonal.  

To continue, here's a few rules I have to keep myself interested in roleplaying. 

• Grammar is a must. I know typos happen, but we are on the internet and this website seems to have a pretty decent spellcheck, so there's really no excuse. One typo here and there won't bother me, but if you're constantly misspelling things, I will get annoyed. And absolutely no chat speak, unless it's called for in the roleplay. (Like if the characters are on a chat forum, or texting, then emojis and abbreviations are fine.)  
  • No Godmodding. 
  • I'm pretty much fine with most dark/twisted plots that may trigger a lot of people, but one thing I will not write is incest, so don't ask. I haven't seen much of that here, but over on Mibba people are always asking for it in the roleplay thread and it always makes me cringe. On top of that, no m-preg. Which shouldn't even come up because I usually only roleplay f/m or f/f. 
  • I'm a casual/advanced roleplayer. If you send me anything lower than 5 sentences, you will get that in return and if it continues to go that way, I will probably lose interest and just stop replying. IF there's a legitimate reason you don't have time to give me 5+ sentences, just let me know! 
  • I prefer to work up plots after a pairing is chosen. I do double, and if you reply to me interested in one of my pairings and you already have a plot that's completely fine, but I usually just talk my plots with people in my messages.
  • I only roleplay over thread or pm, I do have skype and I will give that to you, but I won't roleplay there. I prefer to keep that for OOC chat. 
  • For doubling, I prefer to keep our plots and roleplays separated, in either different threads or pms. 
  • Plots I usually come up with do deter from actual show plots, and sometimes even lore, so if you're an elitist when it comes to these shows please stay away because if you tell me my plot makes no sense with the show, and try to change it, I will just straight up ignore you. It's super rude and I'm a super emotional baby.

That's really all I can think of at that moment so let's just go ahead and get into pairings! 

I usually do not do canonxcanon, and for all my pairings listed, I will play an OC girl. If we double, I will play any male counterpart of your choice. 

Bolded = Super Craving 

Let it be known that the pairings I'm craving the most include a character portrayed by Jason Momoa, so really if you message me about any other pairing unless it's super interesting plot wise, I may decline. Sorry. :(

GAME OF THRONES

Khal Drogo 

Jon Snow

Robb Stark 

DC

Aquaman

Superman 

GOTHAM 

Oswald Cobblepot 

Harvey Dent 

THE WALKING DEAD

Rick Grimes

Negan 

Glenn 

SUPERNATURAL

Dean Winchester 

CELEBRITIES

Jason Momoa

Jensen Ackles

Steven Yeun 

Richard Madden

I'm having a super hard time thinking of other shows, etc, so if you're into any related shows that you want for your double plot, I'll probably be down for it. I'm really open for anything so just message me !! Just keep in mind, I am here for romance driven plot lines! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back