Here is another Fairy Knight~))

Name: Ariah De Luka

Nickname(if any): None as of late

Species: Fairy Knight

Faction: Light

Abilities: Freestyle sword technique and weak healing magic

Pets(if any): A silver taby cat with blue eyes that she befriended as a child

Copy_of_blue-eyed_cat.jpg

Personality: Ariah street smart girl that has a normally bubbly personality but will be protective of her friends.

History: When Ariah was a child, her parents were killed by the war and she was left on her own. She learned how to steal food and defend her self quickly teaching herself how to use a sword that was let behind at her home. She carries only stolen food and pictures of her parents.

Other(if any): None

Looks:

anime,girl,face,dark,haired,painting,art-e9e5afc603d188bd1da413169c95052d_h.jpg

(([MENTION=3558]Seiko-kun[/MENTION], the fairy knights are ([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION])'s idea. I don't have any qualms with it regarding power and such. But, it being her sub-story of sorts, I am going to let her have final say on your charrie :3))

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] - Actually, Seiko and I are buddies. I kind of kidnapped her and asked *coughforcedcough* her to join the RP, so yeah, I'm completely okay with her bein' a Fairy Knight. ^_^ ))

Name: Mable Ann

Nickname(if any): Mable

Species: Elf/Shape Shifter/Elemantalist

Faction: Light

Abilities: Mable is an excellent swordsman, and is willing to fight about anyone that originates from evil. Her sword was hand crafted herself. She can shape shift into a Wolf, Siberian Tiger, Very strange house cat, Pegasus, Dragon, and all of these animals have wings to fly. With extra strength, she can leap very high, and run long distances at the speed of any horse. Also, Mable has found that she can control the elements Fire, Lightning, Water, and Earth. She cannot change the weather, however she can part rain drops so that they do not get her wet, and things similar to that. This would not be changing the weather. It would be effecting the effects of the weather, and changing them to a different out come. As an elf, she has extraordinary eye sight, better than most vampires, except for the oldest, and hearing, sense of smell are more powerful than almost every Werewolf unless they are of a certain blood line, or maybe even more, but who knows.

Pets(if any): Mable has a Dragon named Skylar, although Dragons are hardly pets, for they can speak to you through mind communication. Skylar comes with her wherever she goes, for Mable is like a mother to her. Skylar is of large height, with golden scales that sparkle in the sun. She can breath fire.

Personality: Mable never misuses her powers. She wishes sometimes that she did not have the power to do so many things, but it is beyond her control. It angers her at times that so many depend upon the help of her, as she is of royal blood line. However, every day she is usually either a Dragon, or the house cat. Each of the animals she can turn into effects her personality. She has the wisdom of a dragon, the independence of a cat, the bravery of a Tiger, the luck of a Pegasus, and the fierceness of a wolf. She dare not tell most who she is, for when the time comes, Mable with have to arise and explain about her powers. Mostly, she likes to be alone, although she longs for a partner to spend her life with, and friends.

History: Mable was driven out of the light town, due to the need of her powers. After centuries of living in the wilderness, she has returned closer to the light capital, however each step she takes, her instincts tell her to stay hidden, although her skills are greatly needed in the war. When the humans were around in the past, and they found out about Mable, she was a normal elf. They prodded her with needles, and injected her with fluids even today she does not know. Those fluids stayed inside her, and gave her the power to shift into the animals listed above, when they mixed together. After they had been mixed together, it fused the magic of her race, and gave her elemental powers of the listed elements. This made her very powerful, and she was able to escape. When the race died out, she was still alive, and came to the light capital. There, they wanted her to fight for them, and help them defeat the dark, however, she hid, not wanting to face her destiny.

Other(if any): None

Looks: Mable is as tall as an average human female, reaching to 5'8". Her hair is flaming red, while her eyes are a deep sea green. Her ears are pointed, as many of her kind's ears are. When she is a dragon, her scales are red as her hair, with the same eyes. As a very strange house cat, she appears as a small lion, with a red mane, long fangs, and fur around each of her paws that is a bit long, while her eyes are the same. As a pegasus, she takes on a white color, with black wings, and a yellow swirl on her chest. Then there is her wolf form, with nearly orange hair and the same eyes. With a finish, her Tiger form is white and black.

Name: Scarlet Jasper

Nickname(if any): Scar

Species: Witch

Faction: Dark

Abilities: Aerokinesis, Agility, Clairaudience, Cursing/Dark charms, Empathic.

Pets(if any): A snake named Charlie

Personality: Quiet, More outgoing if you know her well, Usually pretty ruthless. She enjoys messing with people.

History: Scarlet grew up to an adoptive mother, who was very cruel and abusive to Scarlet. But, her 'mother' taught her the ways of witchcraft(besides her natural abilities she had been born with). Scarlet's adoptive mother died when she was about 13 years old, and she lived on her own for a while. She knows Drue and Nikki quite well, though she hasn't seen Nikki for a very long time. She was also 'cheating death', and the reapers are one of her biggest enemies, (along with vampires, which is a long story.)

Other(if any): Not that I can think of at the moment.

Looks:

View attachment 8577

[MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] - Is she ok? :3

Name: Rallen Neker

Species: Archdemon

Faction: dark

Abilities: pyrokinesis, telepathic communication, super strength

Personality: dark and a bit arrogant, but who knows what's under the shell

Pets: A shadow that follows him, Kretan

History: Family? He killed them. Friends? He has none. Other than that, his history is a mystery thus far.

Looks:

Other: His tattoos, he was born with them.

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] - Accepted~! ...Wait a minute, this isn't my thread. :/

Cool pic, by the way. I love his tattoos. ^_^ ))

[MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION], haha if you beat me to it, I totally give you permission to accept or not. I trust youz. And thanks :)

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] - O___O *feels empowered* HAHA! My accepting powers have spread to another thread!!! Seriously, though, thanks for the permission, but I'll still let you get there first every time. I'd feel wrong 'bout accepting people to your thread. :/ ))

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] - Awww, thanks. ^w^ *rolls* I need to get Wilhelmina and her peeps over to the Dark side. :/ ))

[MENTION=2753]IndubidablyAli[/MENTION], A lot.... Wilhelmina and Hazel are in the light capital half-arguing. Oswald, Lauralelle, and Ariah are at the mansion, Ariah is new there. Victoria and Rallen are chatting on the dark side. Drue and Scarlet are chatting on the dark side. Mabel is on the light side, but Idk what she is doing. Umm.... Osuka is on the light side talking to two people as well. >.>

Name: Nar Pilin en' templa

Nickname(if any):Flame

Species:Half-Vampire, Half-Elf

Faction: Neutral

Abilities: Control offire and shadows, shape-shifter, affinity with wolves, empathy

Pets(if any): Has a pure-bred wolf named MoonShadow who follows him almost everywhere

Personality: A withdrawn observer of the nature and life around him who avoids interfering with any conflict or issue that arises until after it is over. Cares for all life that can be saved and that deserves to be saved. Does not hate any race or faction but does not openly ally with either.

History: Born from an elven woman whose name he can’t recall, and his father is an ancient vampire that has been lost in time, Nar has been alone since his mother died giving birth.Living alone and reaching maturity at the age of 12, he has walked the world insecret and shadows, avoiding as much contact with others as possible due to being alone for so long. He has witnessed many wars and many battlefields, only appearing after they long done to check for survivors and heal those he can save while feeding on those he can’t.

Other(if any): A great healer, lived as a ranger with a rune bow and obsidian arrows as well as two one handed obsidian rune sabers that he duel-wields. Cape has a connection with shadows, and his armor has the ability to blend to his surroundings.

View attachment 8659

[MENTION=3760]Dark Deceptions[/MENTION], I like it, but make sure to not let him be overpowered. Also, neutral is fine, but what city are you starting in?

[MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION], I will not be too powerful, and I avoid conflict anyway. I will start in the city of onyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back