Devastating Destruction

[MENTION=3601]Kaleo[/MENTION] I think if Salem and Kaleo meet it'd be pretty interesting xD

((And we've still got Lithium on hold in case anyone needs a crazy buddy. Wait, actually, I'm reserving him for Lost In Paradise in the event that Forks doesn't post soon.))

Name: Drue Lull

Species: Arch Demon

Faction: Dark

Abilities: Regeneration, illusions, super-strength

Personality: Crazy. Demented. Dark.

History: Unknown for most part. Was with Nikki for some time, but something happened.

Other(if any): Is obsessed with Nikki.

Looks:

Name: Nyx Morde

Nickname(if any): Nope.

Species: She doesn't look at all like it, but she's a demon
xD

Faction: Originally from the dark side, but she now prefers neither, although she does reside on the dark side

Abilities: Illusions, She's extremely fast, invisibility.

Pets(if any): A black cat named Ryu

Personality: Stubborn, argumentative, defensive, paranoid, hot-headed. She seems pretty innocent at first, but is far from it.

History: Nyx obviously does not know much about the war, since she is only 14. She was basically thrown into the chaos. She never really had parents, but she has a guardian named Azriel who takes care of her. ( this is Azriel;
http://data.whicdn.com/images/38761448/tumblr_m5fnnlq7AD1rsn94bo1_500_large_large.jpg ) She knows Harlen very well, and you'll just have to find out how she knows him. xP She also knows Drue,

Other(if any): Nope.

Looks:

View attachment 8516 [she is the one on the far left.]

((@
kinadra - I wanted to make this one interesting. xD Is she ok?))

Name: Landon Black.

Nickname: None.

Species: Werewolf.

Faction: Light.

Abilities: He has super strength, and is extremely agile.

Pets(if any): None.

Personality: Landon is a little bit on the stubborn side, and doesn't always listen to others. Even if there right. He has a quick-temper, which is very hard to control. If he gets to mad, he shifts into his werewolf form and becomes a vicious monster.

He grew up in the military, always around guns and weapons. Eventually, being in the military made him change. He used to be a sweet and caring boy who would do anything to help someone out. But now, he was a cold, heartless military Commander who showed no mercy when causing bloodshed.

History: Landon hardly ever saw his father when he was a kid. He was always out doing military missions and training. He got lonely at times, since his mother had died when he was born.

He often had to stay home alone and take care of himself. Because of this, he grew more mature than others. His father, who finally came back, told Landon that he was putting him in the military. At first, Landon was devastated. He had no intention on joining them. But after a few months, he got used to it.

He grew into a strong solider, and was soon raised up to be a commander when he hit the age of 20.

Other(if any): None.

Looks:

View attachment 8517

Werewolf form:

View attachment 8518

Name: Lucianna Pyra

Nickname(if any): Luci

Species: Reaper

Faction: neutral but in dark city

Abilities: Can reap souls, can speak telepathically, is psychokinetic(telekinetic)

Personality: Quiet mostly, sweet, loyal. Do NOT piss her off.

History: Reaper job is all she has ever known. She follows orders to the letter. ((@The Magnificent Marley, can you see where this is going? :P )) She never knew her parents, she was to be a reaper since her birth so she never met them.

Other: I love her scythe :D

Looks:

[MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] Yay more charries! xD It's gonna get interestinngggg.

((Found the best pic for a Fairy Knight ever. Had to make a new charrie... >_>))

Name: Lauralelle

Nickname: Ellie

Species: Fairy Knight

Faction: Light

Abilities: She has superb fighting skills, is an excellent sword fighter, and has super-strength, but she has nearly no magic.

History: She, like her father, was raised to be the protector of the matriarch of the Fairy Knights. As such, she has been trained as a bodyguard and is Wilhelmina's sworn protector. The previous matriarch of the Fairy Knights died when Wilhelmina was eight and when Lauralelle was ten, and Lauralelle's father died along with the previous matriarch. Since that day, Lauralelle has stepped up as the new matriarch's guardian, and rarely ever leaves Wilhelmina's side unless she has been sent out on a mission. Her mother died in childbirth.

Personality: Ellie is an observer. She rarely speaks unless spoken to, and keeps a cool head no matter the circumstance. She has no qualms about killing, and her ruthlessness in battle is almost closer to that of a Dark soldier, but she fights relentlessly to protect the Light faction.

Others: She bares no ill-will towards anyone, but she doesn't feel strongly towards anyone but Wilhelmina. She will kill anyone on command, but is only inclined to listen to her matriarch.

Look: View attachment 8534

Um...My CS for Osuka is enormous...I've had him for a few years now. Could I only post SOME of his abilities, cuz if I have to post everything...You might be looking at thirteen pages worth of work... ._.;

[MENTION=3445]Osuka[/MENTION], O.o Well, post the most used then I guess :P I'm all curious now haha

Name: Osuka

Nickname: N/A

Species: Vampire/Kitsune (Backstory will explain)

Faction: Neutral due to Realm Jump

Personality

As far back as Osuka can remember, agesix, he had been raised in a self-reliant village, unable to beclaimed as neither poor nor rich, seeing as it was independent ofTerra'venia. When the village was raided, everyone, including Osuka,was left for dead due to their bite wounds and his sister, beingkidnapped, was never seen again. So, being the assumed solitarysurvivor of his family, Osuka was left homeless and orphaned towander by himself. Two years later, he ran into a girl by the name ofColette, and two weeks after, finally opened up to the girl and foundhimself becoming protective.

Osuka's protectiveness wasdemonstrated when he had been coming back to where the two werecamped after gathering firewood to find that a man had hurt her.Enraged, Osuka had snapped and had revealed a more sadistic side tohimself. Osuka's movements were so fast, the man hadn't known he wasstruck until he realized he was on the ground. Osuka stomped on theman's thigh and snapped his femur as if it were a twig. Startled,Colette had dragged the sadistic, smiling boy away and helped him toset up camp elsewhere.

A few more years had passed beforeOsuka and Colette, at ages twelve and eleven, were both kidnapped andsubjected to bodily and genetically altering experimentations. ThoughOsuka's changes were quite visible, with the tail of a fox and hisability to control Kitsune fire, Colette's had still remained amystery. Still, the two had made it out alive and went on their way.

Later on, Osuka and Colette'sadventures would lead them to a separation point; In the main Capitolof Terra'venia, Osuka had been forcefully recruited into the Medicteam for an upcoming war to aid the Terra'venian Soldiers. Theresistance he put up as the two were literally ripped from each otherforced the recruiters to render Osuka unconscious and bind him asthey hauled away, leaving the fate of the two inseparable youngwanderers in a shroud of mystery. Even though, not once had Coletteever left Osuka's mind, no matter what abuse, rape, and unfairtreatment he had undergone during the time he had been enlisted.

Ten years later, once the Ten YearsManifest War was done, Osuka was freed from the Military and put toExile. Booted from his homeland and left to wander without Colette,Osuka had been sure that he would never find her again. So in a fitof rage, Osuka had gone back to where the scientist had resided andkilled the man in vengeance for his inability to ensure Colette'ssafety as children. The body was never found.

A year after that, Osuka had wanderedinto the Zarrina Hotel. Though it was run down, it seemed like a safehaven. It was there that he had found the friend he had been rippedaway from, and since then, and after their marriage, the two havenever been able to be apart for long. Still, Osuka keeps hold of theneed to protect and extends his hand to anyone who needs it. Evenwhen he goes through his bouts of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, hewill remove himself and take up an area of complete desolation beforeletting the disorder overtake him. In short, the man is nothing lessthan a paragon unless he is stripped of everything that matters tohim. If such happens, Osuka will not stop killing until he himself isbrought to death.

Description

In the most recent form, Osuka hascome to the point where he has changed most of his outwardlyappearance entirely. No longer does he have white hair pin-strippedwith blue, nor does he have his trademark fox tails that would waveand waft back and forth behind him. Now, instead, his hair is spikedand a golden blonde and without his long Kitsune ears. Two trails ofgolden locks also slink from behind his ears to rest just to thepoint where his pectorals meet his abdominal muscles. A black capefashioned together with golden chains covers a long sleeved black,pin-stripe shirt buttoned down to the beginning of his pectorals.Osuka's left hand has been replaced with a mechanical one after anaccident. Due to the nature of the unique synthesis of metals,though, the fire reacts in a way to boost casting from the left hand.Black slacks cover his bottom half with shined black dress shoeswhich have heavy tread underneath. His two trademark gunblades stillrest on his thighs in their drop holsters. Still, the Sword Pendantnecklace he had been given has kept around his neck faithfully, neveronce leaving him.

Weapons (These are either summoned using a form of Kitsune fires or auto equipped with Dress Change):

Weapons

Sword Pendant which- upon beingpulled, forms into a Divine Claymore, two Gunblades, Spiked WarHammer, Katana, Daggers which resemble Mage Mashers.

Weapons Descriptions

Sword Pendant/Claymore: the hilt iswrapped in a black cord which snakes up to a hilt that fans far awayfrom the blade. The ends of the hilt's designs spiral like an ivy.The blade- all the way to the tip of the blade- has runic charmswhich render the blade indestructible and the Fury of the Protector.The blade is an unbreakable Silver Mythril, and hangs as a smallpendant around Osuka's neck which never leaves him until he pulls onit.

Gun Blades

Two revolvers which primary color iswhite and the secondary red. The gun blade is fashioned like a .50Cal, yet has a revolving chamber. Two blades of pure energy extendfor four feet from the underside of the barrel; The color beingorange. The energy is paper thin to render the user's slashes unableto be seen unless the opponent can become accustomed to fighting whatappears to be nothing there. The rounds within the gun blades can bemodified and his flames can be fired from the barrels.

Spiked War Hammer

The handle/hilt of the hammer iswrapped in a black leather and leads up to a Mythril/Silver body.The back of the hammer's head has a three foot spike, and the front'send is flat and widened.

Katana

The katana is also a Mythril Silverwhich brings it to near unbreakability, the grip wrapped in a thicknylon cord. Within the hilt is an enchanted Phoenix Feather, whichamplifies Osuka's fire abilities when used. The blade of the Katanashines with a light red glow.

Daggers

Two daggers at the length of three anda half feet curve backwards much like Zidane Tribal's Mage Mashers.The blades glow a light neon green which gives the blades a boostwithin his healing properties, but change as his anger flares anddips. The hilt is wrapped in a black cord.

Guns

M4 Carbine

The M4 assault Rifle can be equippedwith multiple attachments such as sights, Shotguns (or “MasterKeys”), Grenade Launchers, and targeting systems for larger scaledattacks or focused concentration of fire as a guide toteammates.

Pulse Sniper Rifle

The Pulse Sniper Rifle is a part ofnew age directed energy weaponry systems. The PSR-01 is capable offiring a directed energy blast at 1200 yards before it's energy fadesand dissipates. The sight of the PSR-01 is sighted and able to easilytrace it's target through infrared and heart-pulse signatures thatlink with Osuka's super-tuned senses.

Energy Saber

The Energy Saber is a standard issueCQC weapon that is capable of creating a controlled, directed energybeam which curves into a saber. The Saber is capable of slicingthrough steel which is not tempered to meet the high output of energythat the weapon gives.

Energy directed weapons come withdifferent types of Ammunition including Incendiary, Explosive, ArmorPiercing, Warp (to down shields), and Freezing. Weapon Ammunitionsare still being developed.

Abilities:

Kitsune fires- Healing, Destruction, Illusionary, Summoning, and Traveling.

Vampirism: Increased speed, strength, etc., Kitsune side counter-balances weakness to heat and light.

Deity Tiers (If you would like for me to actually C&P the details, I will. So far as I know, they're not against Z.E.S.S.T. T1 regulations.)

Burst Limit- This is where Osuka's temperature has raised to a point where it can no longer be contained, tripling or even quadrupling his power determined by the increase in the area's temperature.

(There are MANY more - like I said, thirteen pages - but I don't feel like spamming anymore. xD )

View attachment 8538

((Um...Sorry about that... Totes didn't mean to blow up the forum.... ._.; -gulps-))

I can explain his Realm Jump if you wish.

[MENTION=3445]Osuka[/MENTION], -cough cough- umm...... me likey. Just, please don't be overpowered. Like, as long as you don't misuse it, accepted. Can you explain to me how he got here though and what city he is in? :P Though of course he can travel to the other city.

I really don't like OP charries, actually. I keep him pretty handicapped. All of his abilities that are strong come with consequences. The only time I allow him to be OP is if someone else is being overpowered and bullying someone.

In that sense, Osuka and I are exactly alike. xD

Anyway, with his realm jump, when he's doing long distance shifts, he's very inaccurate. It's what his handicap is for his traveling fires. he's been looking for his wife Colette and decided to try another realm entirely, so when he jumped, he actually was another star system off. =P

And..What would be the best city for him to start in? TO get into the juicy stuff? =o

Oh, and I come from the MyYearBook Roleplay group. We have another site set up, but I got tired of everyone being able to crush planets with sheer will and doing so within T1 regulations. -headdesk-

@Oskua, oh wow.... children being well.... childish. I don't know what T1 is though T.T

Sounds like a cool way to get here, haha

Ok, lemmie think..... Wilhelmina, Hazel, Lauralelle, and Oswald are on the light side right now. And on the dark side are Nikki, Harlen, Drue, Nyx, Lucianna, Lithium, Victoria, Kaleo, and a few other charries. Drue, and Nyx are trapped right now by Lucianna. Aziel(a sub-charrie), Harlen, and Nikki are looking for them. I don't know entirely what else is going on on the dark side, but I know Victoria killed two light side generals. Which brings me to the light side. Wilhelmina(Mina for short), and Hazel are at a meeting of generals right now, discussing the murders of the two generals. Lauralelle(Ellie) is keeping down the fort so to speak at the fairy knight Mansion. And Oswald(Oz) is tending to a wound last time I knew.

I would recomend reading a bit T.T

Yeah... Usually what happens is Osuka finds himself smack in the middle and forced to either find a way to stop both sides or pick the side that will allow the least amount of casualties outside of the two warring sides.

I.e.; those who wouldn't drop a nuke on innocents have his vote. xD

I'll read some, though. Thanks for accepting me! ^^

Oh, and people usually tell me it's pretty fun to read Osuka's serendipitous blunders, so you might get a kick out of him. He's been five years in the making. xD

I know I keep reposting, and it really must be annoying but things keep popping up and disappearing in my head. @_@

I can help you with T1 if you would like. It's official rules and guidelines for characters who engage in battle.

Hello :) I know i'm a bit new to the website, but i'm so excited to be starting :D I have had past Role Play experience on a different website, and I can't wait to have Role Play experience on this one :3 I thought this role play looks especially great, so I figured that I could enter my charries :D Thanks!

Name: Emily

Nickname(if any): Emma

Species: Arch Angel Werewolf

Abilities: Emma can shape shift into a bigger sized wolf with large feathered wings. She can also run very fast, with very sensative hearing, smell, and strength. Also, Emma can turn into a wolf whenever it may be pleasing, however, on a full moon she has no control over it, and will be a wolf for an unmarked amount of time without being able to shift back into a human. Also, Emma can fly, due to her wings, and can go long distances without landing. She has had extensive training on the subject of flying, and can do tricky manuevers.

Pets(if any): N/A

Personality: Emma is a girl that likes to talk, and sometimes feels as if she is an out cast. Her family was killed in the destruction, and she travels with her friends Ray. She would do anything to protect him, and seeks attention from others. On her down time, she often reads, or is off in the woods hunting, or even fighting the dark side.

History: Emma's family was killed by the dark side. She met her friends, which are her pack, when she was fleeing from the dark forces. She was born there, and was forced to do work against her will for the dark side because she is a Werewolf, and is often times attacked by people from her past such as Kendra.

Other(if any): N/A

Looks: Emma has cascading layered blonde hair that his just above the middle of her back. She is taller than an average girl, with eyes that are never quite sure if they would like to be Green, or Hazel. Also, when she is a wolf, she is different that you would expect, with Blonde, and White Hair, and her eyes, with wings that can cover her whole body, and long claws that are very lethal.

Name: Ray

Nickname(if any): N/A

Species: Arch Angel Werewolf

Abilities: Same as Emma's

Pets(if any): Hero, Male, German Shepherd

Personality: Ray is a joking person that loves to have fun, and tease, although is a bit timid do to some of his past experiences. In his downtime, he likes to hunt the dark forces, play with Hero, Listen to music, and talk with Emma.

History: Ray spent most of his life hiding from the Light side, for his parents were killed in battle, and had committed many crimes against them, and his reputation was bad. He traveled often, and met Emma in the dark town of Black Onyx. Together they traversed to the light side, making an enemy of Kendra, who was angry that Emma had chosen him over her. Emma accepted the fact that he did not want to tell her who his parents were, and she respected her.

Looks: Ray resembles his parents. He has short Blonde Hair, and Dark Blue eyes with Golden Spikes lining the pupil.

Name: Kendra

Nickname(if any): N/A

Species: Vampire

Faction: Dark Side

Abilities: Very Fast, Very Strong, Enhanced Hearing and Seeing abilities.

Pets(if any): N/A

Personality: Kendra is very... Stuborn. Once she has her mind stuck to something, you most likley cannot change it. She laughs at danger, and has an undying hate for Emma, Ray, and whoever takes to their liking.

History: Kendra was born in the dark side, like Emma, and adapted to her surroundings by becoming a vampire, for survival. Emma and Kendra used to be best friends until one day, Kendra had asked for Emma to flee the city with her, but Emma wanted to wait for Ray. This angered Kendra, and she asked Emma to pick between she, and he. Emma picked ray because she thought it to be unfair that Kendra had asked her to make suck a decision. From then on, Kendra has hated her guts, and will not stop until she, and Ray are dead.

Looks: Kendra has dark brown hair that is straight, and comes down to her waste. Her eyes are almost pitch black, and she is taller than most woman.

[MENTION=3696]Sunrise[/MENTION], Accepted, though (And you don't have to if you really don't wanna) once you get enough posts, can you post pics of them? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back