Devastating Destruction

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
((My first try at making an Rp :D here goes nothing... there is the link -->)) http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/4314-Devastating-Destruction?p=151109#post151109

Story-line:

There was no hope it seemed. Twenty years ago darkness descended over the land, causing fear, depression, hatred, and pain. The things of nightmares came out, but also the things of dreams. From fairies to vampires they came and warred. Demons and vampires are the elders of the dark, the elves and nymphs the elders of the light. Not all, however, like the predicaments. Not all vampires are bad, not all pixies are nice. What faction do you choose? Be any creature you want. Join the war between good and evil. Or hide and try just to exist. Destruction ravaged the land, not the land of nature, but of society. There is no United States, there is no Europe, those are things of the past. The good have their capital, and so do the evil. The good have a city of pearly white, and the evil have a city of onyx black.

Rules:

Normal site rules apply. No godmodding, nothing too intense, etc. Read their rules if you do not know please. Also, don't have too many charries that you can't keep track of them.

Character Skelly:

Name:

Nickname(if any):

Species:

Faction:

Abilities:

Pets(if any):

Personality:

History:

Other(if any):

Looks:

Accepted Thus Far:

@kinadra

Nikki Hauger

Hazel F. Pael

Drue Lull

Rallen Neker

@ShizukaAyame

Wilhelmina Flynn

Oswald Reilly

Lithium

Lauralelle

@The Magnificent Marley

Harlen Ryehert

Nyx Morde

Scarlet Jasper

@Forks

Gray Ryūgamine

@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥

Victoria Maryland

Landon Black

@Kaleo

Kaleo Raien

@Osuka

Osuka

@
Sunrise

Emily

Ray

Kendra

Mable Ann

@
Seiko-kun

Ariah De Luka

Name: Raven Grey

Nickname(if any): Rae

Species: Vampire

Faction: Light

Abilities: Typical Vampire abilities- increased strength, speed, and agility. Can also fly. Please note that she does not turn into a bat :|

Pets(if any): None

Personality: Raven keeps to herself. She loves reading and writing. She wishes that she could see the daylight, having seen it multiple times in books. She is shy and will usually stay away from people. Even though she needs blood to survive, she rarely takes it because she doesn't want to hurt others, usually to the point where she will get very sick before giving in to it.

History: Raven has always avoided fighting. She lives alone and travels from place to place within the Light faction's realm. She stays out of trouble when she can, but it always seems to find her anyway.

Other(if any):

Looks: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs50/300W/f/2009/282/0/5/Cute_Vampire_by_rakkaus_kuolema.jpg

Name: Azaizil Deathstar

Nickname(if any):

Species:Demon

Faction:Dark

Abilities:Darkness manipulation, Soul Eating, Dream walking, Possession, Shape Shifting.

Pets(if any):

Personality: Azaizil is the typical Demon, soul thirsty, likes to taunt others, rash, quick to anger, finds delight in others pain.

History: Azaizil has been around since the dawn of time, corrupting and torturing the souls of the living. He finds himself now in a war, a war that he is determined to win.

Other(if any):

Looks:View attachment 8295

@KaitWink, Accepted :3 I like it. Super cute pic too.

@DonnyV, Accepted, as long as you do not misuse the abilities. Even though he is so old, it takes place on future earth, so he would be weaker than in non-physical planes. :3 kk?

Name: Nikki Hauger

Nickname(if any): Nik

Species: Sorceress

Faction: Neutral. Originally dark, but on fence about it.

Abilities: Elemental magic

Pets(if any): none

Personality: Full of herself and doesn't like the war. She isn't afraid to kill people to win, but prefers not to. She is not afraid in the least to speak her mind.

History: Orphan girl. Tough life. But anyone who meets her would think she used to be royalty or something. With the war, she took it as an opertunity to get a new leg up... it hasn't worked well so far. She will fight against whoever opposes her or her friends.

Other(if any): none

Looks:

3635480144a4323033915b219582672l.jpg

Mmk. Do either of you have any objections to my charrie? Even though I made the thread, I don't wanna be a dictator.

Also, once I get enough people, I shall start it. Prolly soon cuz Im impatient >.>

Name: Wilhelmina Flynn

Nickname(if any): Mina

Species: Fairy Knight

Abilities: She is an expert swordsman and can use small-scale magic for things like unlocking doors and summoning small objects.

Pets(if any): She has a pet Otter named Oli that she accidentally dyed blue when a spell went wrong.

Personality: Wilhelmina is a very proud and honorable young woman who is strong willed and stubborn. She does not like to admit defeat in any manor, and defends the defenseless with all her might.

History: The Fairy Knights were protectors of the Fairy people for generations, but when darkness washed over the land, the Fairy Knights nearly died out. Most of them were killed off in the war between light and darkness with only a few left to protect those of the light army. Wilhelmina, the newest matriarch of her race, is one of the few Fairy Knights left, and she leads the remainder of her clan against the forces of evil in the ongoing war. She wishes for nothing more than to build up her clan to its former glory and prestige, and will crush any enemy that stands in her way of doing so. Before she puts her full force behind rebuilding her clan, she first wishes to find her brother, Edric, who she lost contact with during one of their raids against the dark army. Believing he is still within the boundaries of the dark army, she searches for him every time she ventures into the their territory, hoping that he is still alive.

Other(if any): She hopes to find someone of the Fairy race who she can take on as an apprentice so that they could take over as the family head should she and Edric die.

Looks:
View attachment 8387

((Will post Edric's character later, if that's alright. I don't plan to use him in the RP for a while.))

Name: Harlen Ryehert

Nickname(if any):

Species: Reaper

Faction: Dark

Abilities: Can take the souls of the living if needed and only at certain times, and feeds off of others negative energies, which makes him stronger. He can shift into nearby shadows to make hims seem invisible. He uses a scythe as a weapon that he can conjure up at any time. He can read minds if they are weaker, or in a weaker state.

Pets(if any): None.

Personality: Crude, Mysterious, Anti-Social, Quiet, Calm, Determined.

History: Harlen had been abandoned as a child, before an older reaper took him under his wing. His job is to take the souls and lives of people who's time is done, thus the name 'reaper', like the Grim Reaper. He takes his job seriously, and there aren't many of his kind.

Other(if any):

Looks:

View attachment 8388

out;; omg I'm so ashamed for making a character that is almost exactly like the one I'm trying to potray.

Name: Gray Ryūgamine

Nickname(if any): N/A

Species: Human(?) Ice manipulation

Abilities: Gray can spawn ice from thin air, his weapons that can be formed are lance, ice cannon, mace, shield, wall, ice whip, and blood ice(**). He only can use this magic when he is able to speak. He is required to say the command "Weapon ____" in order for the weapon to actually spawn.

Pets(if any): A raven, named Ice ((no duh))

View attachment 8389

Personality: Gray is a cold, icy, and rude person at heart. He is a simple sadist, his pleasure for torture and blood-lust is excruciatingly terrible. He enjoys laughing at blood shed and is extremely and absoulutely considered a lunatic, at such a yong age.

History: The ice elemental used to be of the light before a mysterious force caused the madness to consume his mind and trace him into the depths of dark. He worked as the prisoner torture-chamber man until they found that he was going too far and taking his job too seriously and kicked him out. He wandered the streets, luring people into their doom. He eventually found his place as a disiplinary of the army, whipping people to do their training and so forth.

Other(if any): He is always up to fighting someone.

Looks-

View attachment 8390

Height/Weight/etc-- He is tall, and very thin. He has emerald-green eyes and he has an unknown scar the shape of a swirl that runs along his back.

**= He only can use blood ice if he has enough blood leaked from him. Blood ice is when he looses blood and has the ability to turn it into ice, but it isn't very strong.

I won't overuse, I swear, I don't even think I'll be fighting that much to begin with.

My character doesn't fight much anyways. [Especially considering he is so anti-social, he wouldn't have a chance to fight.] xD

Name: Victoria Maryland.

Nickname(if any): None.

Species: Vampire.

Faction: Dark.

Abilities: She is able to hypnotize people by looking into there eyes and saying what she wants them to do. She is also able to blend in with shadows, and she has a little bit of super strength.

Pets(if any): None.

Personality: Victoria is fierce. She never backs down from a fight, and takes pleasure in killing people. When shes in a fight, she always goes for the heart. And if she misses? She bites the living hell out of them. Simple as that.

Other than being a complete killing machine, Victoria is a little bit a flirt and a trickster. She LOVES to mess around with people. Especially just to make them mad. She also hardly ever gets mad. Instead of getting angry at something, she simply puts a wicked smile on her face and acts as if nothing had happened.

History: Victoria grew up in a powerful, wealthy family. Eventually, that power turned her into a horrid monster. Her parents, who were shocked about the bloodshed she had caused, kicked her out. She ran off as soon as she was out of the house, but that didn't mean she wouldn't come back for revenge. The first person Victoria killed, was when she was 10. She grabbed a power saw, ran up to a man, and stuck it straight through his stomach. It cut up his organs into little pieces, and he died a slow. painful death. Since that day, Victoria has been a bloodthirsty girl who wants nothing but power.

Other(if any): She has a scythe that she uses as a weapon. (http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/56535/Scythe.jpg)

Looks:

View attachment 8601

(Another Picture of her:P)

View attachment 8602

Name: Adric Jenson

Nickname(if any): Ric

Species: Sidhe

Abilities:
Hand of air: being able to draw all air out of the room, or to control it wherever he wishes it to be; Hand of Old Blood: Calls old wounds to bleed again

Pets(if any): Nelexial, a small dragon

Personality: He is a cold, simple being, with love only for those close to him. He generally keeps people at a distance and can't be bothered troubling himself with weaklings. He looks out for himself and his own, and that is all.

History: Originally part of the unseelie court, he was one of the queen's lovers until she was overthrown by her son. He was cast out of the unseelie by the new king, and left to wander, hoping the bit of faerie he carried didn't whither away.

Other(if any):

Looks:View attachment 8394

Name: Merilee Andreas

Nickname(if any): Meri

Species: Selkie

Abilities: has the abilitie to cast off her seal skin to obtain a human form, but when the skin is stolen or destroyed she is forced to remain in human shape. As a human she is almost impossible to resist by human standards, but she doesn't exploit that often. She is also able to communicate with other creatures of the sea

Pets(if any): None

Personality: A generally kind person she seeks to help others. She barely leaves the sea, but if she must, then she will. She loves company, and is prone to getting into trouble with her playful attitude. If she is left alone for barely a minute she becomes lonely and strives for attention.

History: Meri was a survivor of an attack on her pod, along with a few other younglings, when she was only a baby. Her parents and many of her family were killed and, although she didn't understand why at the time, she was greatly affected. it had a huge impact on her and affected how she reacts to different situations now.

Other(if any):

Looks: View attachment 8395

@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥, Accepted. Just no killing someone's actual charrie without permission. :3

[MENTION=2753]IndubidablyAli[/MENTION], Accepted. It will be interesting to see how you incorporate the Selkie.

Name: Hazel F. Pael

Nickname(if any): none

Species: Fairy Knight

Abilities: Sword-fighting. Though not as good as Wilhelmina, she has been considered a prodigy

among her peers. She doesn't see what the big deal is though, she knows people hardly ever win

against her in training class, but doesn't think she is all that good. Minor magics from her fairy

heritage.

Pets(if any): Mana Wyrm (like from WoW)

Personality: Shy and caring. Intelligent, but innocent to a ridiculous point.

History: A member of the Fairy knights, she is sworn to protect. A part of a seemingly sparce

breed, she doesn't understand why her peers are so unenthusiastic about sword-fighting. Her

parents were killed near the beginnings of the war, only three years after the official start of it.

They were wealthy, but she doesn't know much about them. Once they died, she, only one at

the time, went into various different foster homes, the foster parents knew about her predicament

much more than she did. She was to find Wilhelmina a long time ago, but got lost on the way.

Other(if any): Sword in pic was given to her by her parents. It is made out of special metal, but that

is all she knows about the sword. She keeps it with her always.

Looks:

Name: Kaleo Raien

Nickname(if any): Kal

Species: Half Vampire Half Demon

Abilities: She can take over ones dreams, dissappear into the darkness,

and she can shape shift

Pets(if any): Fire Demon Wolf named Bandit View attachment 8413

Personality:She loves the taste of human flesh... well really any flesh.

she keeps to herself but when she's approached she comes off as a bit cocky.

History:She really don't know anything about her past other than her mother

was killed by a demon.

Other(if any): She hopes to find a demon to take in her alliance.

Looks:View attachment 8430

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION], I love the pic! She totally fits in with the Fairy Knights. xD I'll reply to the RP in a little bit, by the way.))

[MENTION=3601]Kaleo[/MENTION], I like her. What are the limits of the shapeshifting?

[MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION], yay! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back