Devastating Destruction

[MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] she can change to only 5 animals and thoes are Wolf, House Cat, Lemur, House Dog, and Hawk

No problemo. Good luck finding your posts when you come back though, :P I can't really help you there.

thats okay, my characters can just slip in anywhere once im online. thats why i didnt really do anythign with them

I am going to drop this. It's been quite a few pages and no one has attempted interaction with my character. It's really boring to check the thread all the time when there's no one replying to you.

I will try and stay in the rp, but the rate its gone today, and then fact that ill be offline for a bit, i dont think theres much point being here.. i'll try though, but you guys might have to give me a recap when i come back, if that's not too much trouble

[MENTION=2753]IndubidablyAli[/MENTION], Yeah, it should be fine to give you a recap should you want it

((New charries coming through.))

Name: Oswald Reilly

Nickname(if any): Oz

Species: Fairy Knight

Faction: Light

Abilities: Decent sword-fighting, but below the level of a normal Fairy Knight. He's better with magic than most of his clan, and is adept with ice magic, though he doesn't often use it.

Pets(if any): Has a demon wolf named Ranulf who began following him after Oz killed its previous master who belonged to the Dark's army.

Personality: Oz isn't confident in his abilities, but he'll get something done once he's set his mind to it. He cares deeply about his clan, and has vowed to protect those who remain.

History: Oz was never serious about his duties to serve and protect as a member of the Fairy Knights, but that changed suddenly when his parents were killed in the war between the light and dark factions. He has declared revenge on the one who killed his parents, though he doesn't yet know who that person is. Since the day he heard about his parents death when he was fourteen-years-old, he has trained under Wilhelmina, but his skills with the sword are still incredibly lacking. He is still scared to fight in big battles, but he will complete the odd job to help the Light faction when he's needed.

Other(if any): Oz is terrified of vampires and always keeps his neck covered as a result.

Looks:
View attachment 8488

Name: Lithium

Nickname(if any): N/A

Species: Ghoul

Faction: Dark

Abilities: He's great with a gun, and he has enhanced senses. He also has enhanced strength, retractable claws, and fangs.

Pets(if any): N/A

Personality: Lithium loves to tease people, especially when he can anger that person. He almost never portrays his true emotions, and he likes to manipulate the emotions of others when he can. He delights in peoples pain, but isn't completely ruthless. Somewhere in that empty shell he calls a heart is the desire to get to know the people around him, or, at least, the ones that don't make him want to kill. He's easily annoyed by vampires, but he find them the most fun to play with, when they don't get to him first.

History: Lithium was originally human, or so his vampire master told him. He can't remember a thing of his previous life, not even his real name, and so he gave himself the name Lithium. Not wanting to live a life of servitude, Lithium devoured his master during the day after taking a potion that allowed him to remain awake during the daylight hours. Because of this, Lithium is a free ghoul who cannot be ordered around by the higher blood class - vampires and demons - and he has powers that most ghouls do not. He remains in the capital of darkness to continue devouring other magical beings, having decided he very much liked the power boost that came with the meal.

Other(if any): The crown and jacket he wears were once his masters, as was the pistol he uses in battle.

Looks:
View attachment 8489

((Are these guys ready to go???))

[MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION], Accepted! You should post nao, :3 Hazel can't wait to meet the clan :P

[MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] Hmm...Am I able to make another character, also? I have a really interesting idea for one. :P

[MENTION=2978]The Magnificent Marley[/MENTION], Well, yeah :P just as long as you can keep track.

I can ^^ I don't know how often he'll be interacting with people, anyways. I'll have him up soon, but I have to go for a bit and I'll be back soon. :3

Name: Salem Zephyr

Nickname(if any): Zeph

Species: Necromancer/Sorcerer

Faction: Used to be light, but is now dark.

Abilities: He can talk to the dead, raise the dead[but only if they've died very recently, within 6 months, and they're more like zombies. They only stay somewhat alive for 5 hours and do nt have 'free will', they are controlled by Salem, although they cannot do much at all.] Some elemental abilities, but mostly black magic.

Pets(if any): None

Personality: Salem is pretty insane and often talks to himself, as if having a conversation with another person. He is crazed, and obsessed with black magic and death. He seems empty and soulless, lacking feelings and emotions besides his insane behavior. Sometimes, on rare occasions, he seems more normal and actually has feelings, and it is usually in the day time. It is still rather rare to have a normal conversation with Salem, though.

History: Salem used to be a normal 4 year old boy, then the war started. He was ushered onto the light side, becoming an elemental sorcerer. Something, though, interested Salem once he was lured by curiosity in his early 20's, about necromancy and black magic. he became obsessed with death, and to 'test' it out, he killed his master to see what he could do with a dead body. He was banished from the city and decided to go to the dark faction. He's been there for 3 years now, getting more and more insane. He doesn't have any relationships with anybody, never socializes, and keeps to himself.

Other(if any): He is always hidden, usually staying indoors and not going near crowded places. he barely takes care of himself, almost never eating or sleeping, because he simply 'forgets' to. He's always so busy experimenting and being curious by everything.

Looks:

View attachment 8496

[MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] I hope he's ok ^^

[MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] I felt the need to add a creepy character xD I may not be the best at playing him, and I was kind of planning on playing him on and off, depending on how much he interacts with other characters.

[MENTION=2978]The Magnificent Marley[/MENTION], Understood. He doesn't seem social at all haha. :P

[MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] I ~MIGHT~ leave this RP my character is not doing well and no one will respond to me

@Kaleo, And @The Magnificent Marley, Well, Harlen and Nikki are looking for something to do, so if they take a stroll, maybe they can meet your charrie? Is that ok with you both? or Marley can use his new charrie to meet up with yours?

[MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION], -coughcough- just trying to be a good maker person :3 Oh, and Ayame has Lithium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back