Devastating Destruction

((Perhaps it's terrible that I'm basically constructing my own army of Fairy Knights...but I love them and only two other people have made Fairy Knights, so I'm just fillin' the gaps. I'll kill some off later if I need to, I promise. Also, I think I might blow Lithium up in a fight with Mina or somethin' if Sunrise doesn't respond soon. :/

Moving on! NEW CHARRIE ALERT~! Her pic was fun and I love the sword, so ...yeah.))

Name: Ilayda Celik

Nickname
(if any): None ((You guys can make one up, though, if you want))

Species
: Half Water-Nymph/Naiad and half Fairy Knight

Faction
: Light

Abilities
: She has control over water, but - as water magic requires precision - she is not very skilled with it. However, she does use water magic to make her sword, which is made almost entirely of water save for the metal handle it is formed around. This unique weapon allows Ilayda to change the dimensions of her sword as need be.

Pets
(if any): She has a pet snake named Shiroshi that she wears around her neck.

Personality
: Ilayda is a very cocky girl who loves to fight, though she's opposed to killing. She's not particularly polite, and she's very free spirited, but she typically isn't outwardly mean to anyone. She claims that she doesn't hate anyone, and instead turns towards methods of forgiving those who have wronged her. She spends a lot of her free time meditating at the bottom of the pond in the Fairy Knight's backyard.

History
: Ilayda's father, a Fairy Knight named Uri Celik, who was known throughout the Light nation as a womanizer and a punk, fell in love with a Water Nymph by the name of Naida. He met her on a mission that required him to stop through a forest, where he was mortally wounded. Knowing his wound would be the death of him, and knowing that his comrades would have a hard time completing their mission while lugging dead weight, he asked them to move on and carry out their mission without him. Begrudgingly, they agreed, though it pained them to do so, and they left Uri underneath a willow tree that stretched over a large, beautiful pond.

It was after his comrades left that Naida, the Naiad that guarded the pond, appeared. She asked Uri why he would ask to be left to die, and he responded by saying he'd rather die so his comrades might live than live and be the cause of their deaths. Impressed by these words, Naida made Uri a deal that she would heal his wound if he returned to the pond once a month for the rest of his life so that the two might speak and grow to know each other. Uri gladly agreed, intrigued by the Naiad, captivated by her beauty, and desiring to live. Over the next few years, Uri and Naida grew closer and fonder of each other and eventually fell in love.

They had a daughter, Ilayda, who stayed with Naida in her pond for many years, and Uri continued unfailingly to visit once a month, no matter what he was doing or where he was prior to his visit. Over the years, Naida taught Ilayda how to manipulate water, but Ilayda never showed an aptitude for the craft. That was, until Uri began to teach Ilayda how to sword fight. Ilayda disliked the steel of the swords Uri would bring her, and so instead she made her own out of water. As such, she gained better mastery over water magic, and she learned how to wield a sword, too.

For many years, until Ilayda was fourteen, she lived happily with Uri and Naida, but the tragedy of the Dark Vs. Light war struck their tiny family as well. One day, on the day Uri was supposed to return to his love's pond, he was killed by a soldier of the Dark army. It was the first day in nearly sixteen years that Uri hadn't returned to the pond, and Naida immediately knew what had befallen her mate. Overcome with grief, she asked her daughter to travel to the Light Capital and ask the Fairy Knights what had happened, and Ilayda had agreed, as grief-stricken as her mother, but able to leave the pond and find out what happened to her father. She journeyed to the city her father called home and found the rest of his clan. The new matriarch, Wilhelmina - who was only a year older than Ilayda herself - informed her that her father had been killed in the line of duty by a soldier of the Dark army. Outraged, Ilayda returned to the pond to tell her mother what had transpired, and then declared that she would find the soldier and destroy him.

However, Naida did not want revenge. She told her daughter that it was the hate of the Dark army that took Uri from them, and that Ilayda's hate of the Dark army's soldier would take her from Naida. For many nights, Ilayda thought about her mother's words and decided that there was some truth behind them. Still, her father's death wasn't something Ilayda could let go, and so she decided to join the Light's army. "But I'm not doing it for revenge," she told her mother on the night of her departure. "I'm doing it so that no more innocent people have to die, so that Uri's sacrifice wasn't in vain," she said. After giving Naida a hug and a promise to return at least once every month, Ilayda set out and joined Wilhelmina and the rest of the Fairy Knights.

Other
(if any): She really likes and respects Lauralelle, but doesn't care much for Oz.

Looks:View attachment 8792

Name: Alyx Nather

Nickname: none

Species: Shinigami

Abilities: can turn into a small black cat, can take a soul on a human if threatened.

Pets:(if any) none

Personality; fun-loving, saddist, likes other's pain, sly, cunning,

Faction: Dark

Can i post the picture for looks later, my computer's gone weird at the mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back