• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Paenitet

Before I start this -yes I know I'm late.
I legit just got the game and played it mostly through - and I'm in love.
Before I get into everything, I'll tell a little about myself!
My name is Paen - or Kath. Whichever you prefer. I'm a twenty something year old gal with a passion for writing and all things to do with it. I prefer to write female and play against a male character - just personal preference.

I usually reply within 10-20 minutes and I write a few paragraphs every reply - given enough to work with, of course. I'd say I'm somewhere near semi-literate to literate.

I'd prefer someone with somewhat good grammar, punctuation and spelling, since I'm somewhat good in those categories. I'd also prefer someone who can reply multiple times a day, since I can do the same.

I'm an artist, so I'll probably draw some of the scenes we do for fun.

Now, onto the plot I'm looking for-
I'm looking for someone to do that good 'ol detective/android partner dealio. I love Connor and Hank's dynamics, so I'd live to do a roleplay based around the same thing - but with original characters! If you'd prefer to play the good 'ol dog-loving android boi, though, I wouldn't mind - just know I'm looking to play an original character. If you are looking to play Connor, though, I have a good plot to go with it!
If you'd like to play an original character, be my guest! I'm looking to play the detective, cause, well...who doesn't love solving deviant crimes? Plus, you know, hating them with a passion.
As far as mediums go, I'm looking for something either on here, docs, or kik.

If any of this interests you, please send me a message!

I forgot to add that I'm willing to play a male against another male character! So, yeah, there's that-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back