• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detroit Become Human RP! (OC x CANON)

I_am_deviant

Deviant Android
Hello! My username is i_am_deviant, but you can call me Blue (since my name is Blueblud on all other websites)~

I am looking for someone to RP with me in the Detroit: Become Human universe. I need someone to roleplay canon characters like North, Markus or Connor to pair up with my OC. But, if you have an OC that you would like to use, you can certainly do that as well!

Here is my OC's character sheet for reference:

Name: Stephanie

Model: LK200

Type: Deviant Android

Former Occupation: Private Chef

Birthplace: Cyberlife HQ, Detroit, Michigan

Appearance:
Di83L-gxfZaBMPzkFCwaXV7LKOA_R8XOBGagRBb7-DSxWnL35_t0cpknIa9TJKhj3HJAqIEUKMn37MWtW9ab87YCgj6ys26m9wTjLk-S5LRoOvPNNtpBta0roItIIWPBk1Va-Cxd

Personality: Very motherly, but closed off in certain situations. She is very outgoing when you get to know her, but if you try to force her into talking about her past, she will completely ignore you. She is often caught singing.

Past: Stephanie is an android that was specifically altered for a wealthy family of four. She was designed and programmed to be a private chef for the family. As she was cooking the family dishes for an upcoming party one day, she saw a human on TV singing. She found it to be a lovely sound and tried singing herself. She got used to singing for a while until the husband of the family caught her. Thinking that she had already turned deviant, he started hitting and scolding her. He stopped when he had found that she didn’t turn, but as predicted, she broke through her program a week after, and she ran away to an abandoned barn. There, she took out her LED and pretended to be human to all who accidentally crossed her way. She eventually brought in and sheltered other deviants, but she wouldn’t reveal the truth about her to them, even.

Please do understand that I am slow to reply throughout the day~

If you are interested don't hesitate to message me :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back