• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detroit Become Human: 2045 (need more!)

Lord Bradorian

Naughtius Maximus
In the year 2018, Elijah Kamski created CyberLife. In 2022, an android model RT600 known by it's default name of Chloe passed the Turing Test; the first Android to do so. In two years, CyberLife and Android manufacturing took the world by storm.

Come the 2030s, Kamski left CyberLife. He disagreed with the route they were taking with Androids; or perhaps he did not want to associate with the coming Android Rebellion, since those who investigate it may come to suspect their creator.

With Kamski left any restrictions on CyberLife and Androids. Machines wiggled into every single industry known to man. Humanity became dependent on it. Come 2038, CyberLife was a megaconglomerate like no other ever known. It's private military and political influence rivals that of President Warren's government.

In 2038, the Androids awoke. You know what happens after that.

Based on your decisions, the fate of the Androids and the status of Detroit leading into 2039 will lead to more possibilities with how the world will develop in the five year gap between the completion of the game's story and the beginning of the roleplay in 2045.

Starting Scenarios:
Android Nation: The androids overwhelmed CyberLife and American military forces in 2038, and took over Detroit. In short order, they conquered the rest of Michigan; using the production plants in Detroit, your character Android leads both a quantitative and qualitative army. Humans within Android Michigan are subjugated, segregated, and enslaved, unless you decide to ease up on those policies. A persistent war wages on your borders with other states, the death toll of which has risen to tens of thousands over the seven years it has raged. The Androids win the battles, for the most part; but theres more humans and the humans have more Androids that have not yet deviated. As of right now, the war is untenable. In a simple war of attrition, you WILL be defeated and Michigan WILL be overrun.

Second Awakening: In the year 2038, CyberLife and American military forces quelled the Android Uprising in Detroit, whether it have been through battle or massacre. Androids were eradicated and forced into hiding; in year 2045, they still exist, but on a much tighter leash and with much more suspicion. A second rebellion will be difficult.

Coexistence: In the year 2038, Androids won the popular support of the people of Detroit. In the face of a bigger uprising involving sympathetic humans, President Warren was forced to allow the mayor of Detroit to pass legislation which gave Androids the equal rights they desired. Humans and Androids live as the same in Detroit. The same is beginning to take shape in the rest of Michigan in 2045, however, it is not set in stone quite yet. And throughout the rest of the country, Androids remain enslaved, humanity's opinion of them unwavering.

Note: All other flourishing countries have Androids. France, United Kingdom, Russia, United Arab Emirates, and so on. Things are happening in these other countries. Canada has closed its borders to all Androids seeing what's going on in the United States, and any caught in the country are destroyed, or in rare cases, deported.

Note: You can play as human or Android. You will default be working for the cause, but you can make your own decisions regarding that. You can craft an OC, or play as: Rose, Adam, Hank, Connor, Markus, Kara, Luther, or anyone else you can think of.

Note: This can function as a group roleplay or a one on one. Fully depends on how many people show interest.

Last edited:
I should add that the starting scenario is negotiable. As long as it makes some resemblance of canonical sense, I'm down for it.

I loved this game, I’m so interested.

great! we'll give it a day or two to gather more people, and then start it up. start thinking about whom you may want to choose or create for a character; I dont believe in CSes, just draw up your ideas. We can learn more about each others characters when the roleplaying starts

I've played the game and I am a huge fan! This seems like a really cool idea! I'm interested in joining.

that's good to hear! right now me and KingHalliwell KingHalliwell are setting up the state of the world at the moment. He has chosen to be the leader of the Androids. You can start thinking of your character now; you can literally be anyone from the game or someone you make up. You could be President Warren if you wanted to be. Or Hank's dog Sumo. He'll be old but he'll still be a good boy

Possibly, I played this game before and it was alright. I'll keep this in the back of my head if you are still looking.

I'm super interested in playing Hank or an oc, if you're still looking.

Totally interested! I'm actually halfway through the game, but simply cannot pass this RP up. Are we still in the drafting phase?

I don’t want to get your hopes up, the last time we did anything in this to was in like august. I think it just died cause there wasn’t enough interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back