• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detailed Sword Art Online

I have been interested in this for a while now, ever since you have put this up. I just wanted to say I can't wait for this to start, with the amount of time you have put into this I am sure it will be great. (^.^)

Thanks for the support~

We hope everyone enjoys it in the end

Suspicious! lol I take you watch SWEabridged?

Hopefully it'll be soon. Finals are stressful xD

"Kid, no language on earth has a word for how little I care. A quantum super computer calculating for a thousand years could not approach the number of fucks I do not give..."

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Suspicious! lol I take you watch SWEabridged?
Hopefully it'll be soon. Finals are stressful xD

[/QUOTE]
Heck YEAH I LOVE SWE!!!!

If we do this I am so making my charter like SWE Kirito. "Your God's right here.....and he's fresh out of mercy."

This used to be my lock screen on my phone.

d97a86732576f50f63db5f69b0e75ca7.jpg

Suspicious! Hai :3

Uh @Infinities Lover any marginally rough date for release of this super-mega-ultra awesome RP? :P

I think we're hoping for next week or the week after next. We'll keep you posted

[QUOTE="The Drift]Left RPNation for a while. Back now :DD
Have you become like a super-mega-ultra awesome RPer? :D

[/QUOTE]
eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh, I don't know. I became one of the most feared ones ..... Hmmmm.

Lexielai said:
There's a lot of works that needs to get something like this set up. A LOT.
Ask and ye shall receive.

These are the current first draft of all the mechanics and are open to change at any time.

A lot of work still needs to be done and some depend if the functionality of future site features work as intended. For one, I still need to make Sword Skills beyond vanity. That will require a lot of deliberation though.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vKk2o1TgVx9qqZMNVfERDGKOkKufnvOu76ECtdRsPp0/edit?usp=docslist_api

That Doc is really in depth, dude! I can tell a lot more work than I thought is going into this.

It should be noted near all skills, mechanics etc. are based off the source material. Even the benefits on weapons being called enhancements, the hate aggro system etc.

I'm so psyched, do you have the CS made up yet? I cannot keep this creative energy in!!!!!

I'm serious, I will forget in a week. Oh what's the limit on characters?

@\.\:\:ZaiKai\:\:\. I (<3) your avatar. It's Garry!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back