• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Detailed Roleplay !

Boondox

♥TATTØØED B£AST♥
Alright I'm not even sure what I want to role play .. All I know is I would like a group of detailed role players from the corners of RpNation to please come forth :') I've been dying to do a detailed role but none of which interested me OR I was too late to join in. I would also really enjoy if it would be a long term!

I'm honestly open to anything, I will role any from Fantasy, Realistic or even futuristic.. Certain Fandom's are alright too but beware I don't follow Anime.. At all :') I'll provide you with a list of role plays that I am into.

Vampires (Modern/Past Era/Futuristic)

Werewolves (Modern/Past Era/Futuristic)

Fantasy

Medieval

Supernatural beings

super heroes

High school

New world

Post-Apocalyptic (I have many plot ideas for this)

If you have had any plot idea's rumbling around in your head PLEASE feel free to post them an see if I am of interest to them, I really would love to do a Detailed rp where I can spend most of my time .. Also active players would be much appreciated :) Please post here or message me if interested in any of these, or if you have you own idea's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to partake in a supernatural / medieval (Tolkien?) RP, though by your standard, what would you consider detailed? 5-8 sentences, or more? I'd just like to be in something that has a lot of flexibility in character classes and such, and of course as you said, a lengthy adventure. :P

My vision of Detailed is AT LEAST 1 or 2 good size paragraphs (Ranged from 6-10 sentences per paragraph) :3

However My limits are about 7 paragraphs from 10 to 20 sentences max per paragraph.. Possibly more xD

I have the same exact interests. Keep me updated if y'all find anything. :3

I can definitely give it a go if you need people to help get it rolling, but I can't promise more than the minimum to get by D:

@Boondox Are you looking for a group roleplay, or would an one on one also be fine? I currently am having the same cravings as you, but don't feel like starting up a group rp. So if you are interested in one on one, feel free to send me a message :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back