• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed Partners Wanted (Historical, Realistic, etc)

GreyZone

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!  My name is Kamryn.  If we've ever messaged before but nothing got off the ground or if you're interested in finding an invested partner, please PM me.  I'm beyond ready to get some long-term and meaningful RPs going.  Here's a little about me and my style first off:

1) When it comes to reading, my favorites are historical fiction (I'm most familiar with the Victorian era, Tudor England, American Revolutionary War, and American Civil War, and World War II), contemporary, romance that is gritty and real, and anything dark, twisted, complex, and well planned - therefore, I like to RP in a similar style.

2) I match what partners give me with length, but I prefer starting longer in the beginning and then as we get to know each other more we can be flexible.

3) When I'm invested in an RP, I'll start replying within ten minutes. It just takes time to get there; however, both of my partners' lives are changing and I would love to build the writing relationships I have with them with new people.

4) I prefer mxf and am comfortable playing either gender.

5) I feel stories are more fleshed-out and interesting with many characters, you can build twisted webs.  Therefore, no size of a cast is too expansive (I really enjoy doing paragraphs but dividing them up among multiple people and settings), and I'll give everyone equal attention.

6)  I had already written two novels before I even got to high school.  I'm dedicated to the craft of this and am looking for serious and mature partners.

7) I'm on Eastern time in the U.S.

8) I am in school with a busy schedule, but I always make it work and I will give back what you put in.

Now that that's out of the way... PM me and let's get something together.  If you can come with at least a general idea of what you want out of this, that would be fantatic.  I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back