• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy /Detailed Orion Academy (Helpers needed! Ignore post count!)

Ballerina said:
Aww, I understand, I know that some people prefer to just focus on one roleplay.
Nice rhyme by the way!
Thank you. Thank you very much.

ChronosCoded said:
YOU GUYS THINK THATS BAD!?
I HAVE A YOUNGER BROTHER THAT WILL NOT CEASE TO TALK ABOUT SKYDOESMINECRAFT
Sky has went cencorless. He will not be family friendly anymore lol

ChronosCoded said:
YOU GUYS THINK THATS BAD!?
I HAVE A YOUNGER BROTHER THAT WILL NOT CEASE TO TALK ABOUT SKYDOESMINECRAFT
Oh, dear lord.... Sometimes I'm glad I'm the one who went through the mine craft phase in my family. -_-

Ballerina said:
Yay! I'll make sure to tag you when the roleplay is up!
Well thank you! I can't make any promises I'm afraid as I have my own rp to run. But I'll let you know when all is set up and ready to go.

Great job with the Orion title in the OP btw! It looks very nice.

Ballerina said:
Aww, I'm sorry to hear you feel that way, you want I would be glad to help you a bit and I'm sure a few others on this thread would also be more than happy to.
Yeah well...2 days from now, I'll be busy in Band Camp almost the entire day.

Ballerina said:
Oh, dear lord.... Sometimes I'm glad I'm the one who went through the mine craft phase in my family. -_-
You know what pisses me off the most though? My younger brother has a mainstream game obsession. My elder one plays CS: GO on FULL VOLUME. My mom likes k-pop and k-dramas. My dad plays mobile games more than one should....

BUT I GET JUDGED THE WORST FOR LIKING ANIME? I CALL BS ON THAT!

ChimpMan said:
Well thank you! I can't make any promises I'm afraid as I have my own rp to run. But I'll let you know when all is set up and ready to go.
Great job with the Orion title in the OP btw! It looks very nice.
I completely understand, check back with me whenever you know whether your schedule will be clear enough for Orion Academy or not.

And thank you, it took me an hour to figure out how to do that....

HimeragiSeiker said:
Yeah well...2 days from now, I'll be busy in Band Camp almost the entire day.
What instrument do you play? I went to band camp for two weeks this summer for guard, it was so hot, but fun.

I DO.

Also, you think you have it bad? I HAVE
TWO ANNOYING YOUNGER SIBLINGS.

Ballerina said:
What instrument do you play? I went to band camp for two weeks this summer for guard, it was so hot, but fun.
Trombone. I have to go to another field since our school's stadium is being reconstructed. It was cool to see the field ripped up, but not really everything else...

it is i

well i 100% wouldn't classify re:zero as a shounen anime lmao but moving on

this isn't exactly my type of rp, but stuff like this is nice every once in a while and being randomly tagged made my day (thank u so much omg) im not entirely sure if i can join, but ill keep an eye on it and see how my schedule and interest turns out if thats ok c:

HimeragiSeiker said:
Trombone. I have to go to another field since our school's stadium is being reconstructed. It was cool to see the field ripped up, but not really everything else...
Talented people....

Now I feel useless.

Swoob said:
it is i
well i 100% wouldn't classify re:zero as a shounen anime lmao but moving on

this isn't exactly my type of rp, but stuff like this is nice every once in a while and being randomly tagged made my day (thank u so much omg) im not entirely sure if i can join, but ill keep an eye on it and see how my schedule and interest turns out if thats ok c:
I completely understand, and I don't want to force you into doing a roleplay that isn't your cup of tea. If you're interested in the future and your schedule allows for it, you're free to join, until then, feel free to lurk the thread, I have a few wacky events planned already... ;3

And did I spell shounen wrong? I was unsure if it was shonen or shounen, I'll edit that.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Talented people....
Now I feel useless.

[/QUOTE]
You're talented. You just need to reach that potential. You have it. Pretty much everyone has it. I'm not that good of a trombone player, nor am I the best marcher. Even if this is gonna be my 3rd year doing this. I'm still learning. Plus also have to learn about the new freshmen and see how they are like. The type to just get shit over with, the type to actually do it like they mean it, or the type to piss you off because they're little brats.

But again, You are talented in ways I cannot think of because I don't know you. But since you're here, I'm guessing you can make a detailed post. Something I am not so good at...

Ballerina said:
I completely understand, and I don't want to force you into doing a roleplay that isn't your cup of tea. If you're interested in the future and your schedule allows for it, you're free to join, until then, feel free to lurk the thread, I have a few wacky events planned already... ;3
And did I spell shounen wrong? I was unsure if it was shonen or shounen, I'll edit that.
nah nah ur good, ive seen ppl spell it either way :P tho re:zero is def seinen but just the fact that ur mentioning it makes me love u bcus re:zero is literally becoming one of my all-time favorite anime

HimeragiSeiker said:
That's so cool! We got a remodeled library and new guard uniforms that I'm super excited about, but other than that our school is pretty much the same way it has always been for fifty years.

HimeragiSeiker said:
You're talented. You just need to reach that potential. You have it. Pretty much everyone has it. I'm not that good of a trombone player, nor am I the best marcher. Even if this is gonna be my 3rd year doing this. I'm still learning. Plus also have to learn about the new freshmen and see how they are like. The type to just get shit over with, the type to actually do it like they mean it, or the type to piss you off because they're little brats.
But again, You are talented in ways I cannot think of because I don't know you. But since you're here, I'm guessing you can make a detailed post. Something I am not so good at...
Hahahahah.

No.

I tend to mess up a lot.

But I try right? That counts?! ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back