• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy /Detailed Orion Academy (Helpers needed! Ignore post count!)

Ballerina said:
That's so cool! We got a remodeled library and new guard uniforms that I'm super excited about, but other than that our school is pretty much the same way it has always been for fifty years.
Yeah...and also we're gonna have to work harder and push our selves more. We weren't really so happy when we got 2nd place while our rival got 1st xD mainly because we pushed them last year

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Hahahahah.
No.

I tend to mess up a lot.

But I try right? That counts?! ;w;

[/QUOTE]
Trying is what makes you reach the potential. But not so much. You would also need to put in effort. Develop skill.

ChronosCoded said:
Dun

Dun

Dun

I just got a one word reply (that was the character speaking) in a 1x1.

That's... Unfortunate... Maybe give a one word reply back... An eye for an eye?

HimeragiSeiker said:
Yeah...and also we're gonna have to work harder and push our selves more. We weren't really so happy when we got 2nd place while our rival got 1st xD mainly because we pushed them last year
Other schools hate us, which I find hilarious, but we kick *ss in almost every club and team. So now the pressures on for the football players, cheerleaders, band kids, dance team, video club members, and color guard because we have a big game against our nearby rival two weeks after school starts.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Trying is what makes you reach the potential. But not so much. You would also need to put in effort. Develop skill.
I actually know that from experience myself (since I draw, and you're completely right about having to both try and put in effort) and apparently my earlier attempt at making a joke about everyone being more talented than me failed.
I guess comedy is something I'll have to work on.

Ballerina said:
Other schools hate us, which I find hilarious, but we kick *ss in almost every club and team. So now the pressures on for the football players, cheerleaders, band kids, dance team, video club members, and color guard because we have a big game against our nearby rival two weeks after school starts.

Is it like that everywhere in America?

Sorry for taking so long to reply! I had to hide from my mother ...

And get some Cheetos.

Ballerina said:
Well...For me, I was told people would die to join our band program...

I can do Jui Jitsu well! That's about it, though.

Too bad being good at being good at nothing isn't something to be proud about.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
Is it like that everywhere in America?

[/QUOTE]
We're a private school, and we take sports waaaaay to seriously, so I'm unsure whether it's like that at public schools.

Speaking of school rivalries, Orion Academy has a rival as well.

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]
I can do Jui Jitsu well! That's about it, though.
Too bad being good at being good at nothing isn't something to be proud about.

[/QUOTE]
Not tru

You draw nice
:D

HimeragiSeiker said:
Well...For me, I was told people would die to join our band program...
Wow! Ours is pretty wimpy to be honest, we have sixty members.... But we all train very hard compared to other bands.

Ballerina said:
We're a private school, and we take sports waaaaay to seriously, so I'm unsure whether it's like that at public schools.
Speaking of school rivalries, Orion Academy has a rival as well.
Who's our rival?

Do we have chess tournaments?

Anyhow, my school has nothing like that, makes me curious.

my school is very fun and very smart when it comes 2 sports for example we r terrible in every sport especially football which gets the most attention from our students however our swimming which never gets any recognition is extremely successful and has won states more than once

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]You saw one picture and it was terrible!

[/QUOTE]
IT WAS OKAY!

YOU JUST GOTTA PRACTISE AND LOOK AT DIFFERENT STYLES AND TUTORIALS AND YOU'D BE AMAZING.

*screamin' in frustration*

The highschool I would be attending has a great band as well! Too bad I'm homeschooled.

However, next year, I will be doing dual enrollment. Maybe that college'll have some nice sports teams for me to join!

I ADMIT. THAT WAS ONE OF MY LESSER WORKS BUT IT WAS SO HUMILIATINGLY TERRIBLE. I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVER SENT IT.

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]I ADMIT. THAT WAS ONE OF MY LESSER WORKS BUT IT WAS SO HUMILIATINGLY TERRIBLE. I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVER SENT IT.

[/QUOTE]
WE ALL INSIST OUR OLDER WORKS ARE TERRIBLE, AND I BET YOU CAN DO BETTER NOW, BUT IT WAS OKAY! IT WAS NICE!

That wasn't even an older work. My older works actually look NICER. I just lost my creativity over the years. Seriously, though. That one was awful. I will not agree to anything else. IT. WAS. AWFUL.

I do have this cute hipster one I drew that's adorable as fuck, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back