/Detailed Lost In The Wood (Accepting Teenagers and Monsters/Entity)

After some days will pass on the forest,do you prefer the students to explore :

• The Fun House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Asylum

• Another place (OOC)

• Total voters
Carrie's P.o.v

I watched as everyone began making their way to the bus, I put my jumbo bag of food away and choose to be in the back of the group as everyone got on the bus, my seat was going to be in the exact middle, giving everyone space away from me. I stared out the window for a minute before getting my iPad out and opening up one of the games that didn't need wifi. It was called 'smash hit' and it was addicting for some people. I watched as the futuristic colors came up and pressed the big start button and began breaking glass with metal pinballs. Sounds simple but it gets really hard after awhile. I suddenly pressed pause when I heard a semi new voice get on the bus and sit with Piper. I turned my head and looked over to see it was Aaron, immediately I lost interest in what was going on and went back to my game where anyone nearby can hear the glass breaking from the pinballs.

"Maybe if we get lost I can go explore on my own....eh maybe not or maybe there's some ghosts there that I can hear how they died" I mumbled to myself very quietly in a hushed tone as I played.

Entarriance said:
"Haha, Mimi seems fun!!"
Tottering back and forth on her heels, before returning to her seat. Before she managed to reach it, she caught onto the news that a group had gone missing in the woods.
Lost? Oh, wouldn't that be cool if we got lost too? Just like back at home! Oh, but that means we can't go the museum... but that means it's like an adventure, right?! Without voicing her thoughts, numerous thoughts ran through her head, placing her chin in the grasp of her index finger and her thumb, as if in thought. Was it supposed to be good or bad that the group got lost. With the teacher's insistence, Piper excitedly leaped out of her seat, shuffling her feet over to the bus, finding a window seat near but not exactly the back. If she was going to sit alone again, might as well daydream while she could!

A tall, lean but slim figure would push his way through the door, forcing himself to the seat near Piper. As her eyes seem to light up in curiosity, she nonchalantly grabbed his hand, shaking it up and down, despite having been classmates for nearly a month. Then again, the thing about this class is nearly no one talked to each other, so while people knew each other's names (to some extent), no one actually knew each other in the slightest.

"Hi!! Hi, wow, no one sits next to Piper most of the time, haha, I wonder why. Nice to meet yo- oh, wait, we've been classmates for a while, hmhmhm..."

Letting go of his hand, she simply leaned forward to squint at his face, her lips pouting as she did so. Seemingly oblivious to his ulterior motives, her expression was completely blank, rid of emotion, as if trying to stare through him.

"... you have really green eyes, they're super pretty! You're Aaron, right? That super cool athlete I hear people talk about? Wowow, that means you must be super strong, do you have any cool stories? Or you won't even do that, you diaphoretic repugnant excuse of an individual. Do you pry on the candid and forthright as a source of perverse entertainment? To raise an ego so much that I could simply jump off of it, and kill myself on your IQ? Deplorable."

In the middle of a childishly enthusiastic statement, despite her energetic, light-hearted demeanor, leaning back to her seat, a shadow would fall across her face, twisting it to a much more somber and belittling expression. Quickly contrasting the curious shiny in her eyes, an inhospitably frigid gaze would jab itself at Aaron's, a sharp grimace over her face.

The shadow would quickly leave her face, and a childish glow would return to her eyes, happily clapping her hands together as she kept a much less colder glare on Aaron. As if the transition didn't happen, she seemed to jump a little, as if an idea had struck her, before almost violently shoving her hands in the pocketes inside of her jacket. Pulling out one of the few candies that she constantly kept with her, in this case it was a caramel, she innocently held it out to the boy.

"Oh, oh, oh, but since you're an athlete, you gotta have some cool athlete stories! Have you fought with people behind the school?! Ooh, what about in the school, that's even more dangerous! I could never make it to the school games, but I heard lot'sa people talk about The Almighty Aaron!!"

Crossing the arm that wasn't holding out a caramel to him, she puffed out her chest confidently with the statement, sharply exhaling from her nose with a "hmf!", which doesn't seem like something that should help Aaron's ego, even with her sharp remark earlier. Considering how she's used to most people ignoring her, not like she particularily minded, she definitely wanted to get her own thoughts out before she was left alone again. Why he decided to sit next to her instead of someone probably much more welcoming to his presence, maybe it was even better to sit next to someone much more reserved and shy than someone like herself.

@AceOfSpades0210 @Mythicana (briefly mentioned in beginning)
Aaron at first had a proud smirk on his face at Piper's recognition of his reputation, which quickly shifted to one of shock when her words switched to a much more brutal context. He was completely confused as to how someone so cheery and enthusiastic could say something so violent. Aside from his facial expressions, he recoiled a bit away from her to give himself a bit of space on the seat, intent on sitting beside her for the duration for the bus ride.

"Damn, girlie.." The male began, 'girlie' being the nickname he gave every female that didn't currently play a significant role in his life, or he wasn't specifically call their attention from a distance. "I only understood half the words you said but I'm pretty sure a lot of them was hate." His simple statement was only the beginning of his show of patience, soon regaining his cool composure enough to quickly try and pull off the old 'raise your arms over your head, and bring them down in an arc to have one hand around the girl' move. He didn't give Piper much of a choice in the matter, her being the intellectual dominant but he believed he was far superior physically than she was. His arm dropping its weight onto her until she gave him leeway to rest it on her opposite shoulder. "You know, it's such a good thing you're pretty. Because I'll be honest with you. Say that to anyone else, and their attempt to talk to you would have ended here and now. You're lucky that I'm an open-minded person, who would be willing to accept you for who you are." He was obnoxious, enough so that even this first impression was enough to drive some people insane. His love for himself seemed to never end, nor did his flawed interpretation of his own character.

"And don't mind if I do." Aaron's free hand nonchalantly plucking the caramel out of her open palm. "Actually, mind unwrapping it for me, cutie?" He then offered it back to her in his open palm, the additional nickname at the end of the sentence acting like it was enough for him to win her over. It was obvious his ego far surpassed his personality, thinking better of himself than what could be perceived initially. In fact, his personality over time most likely was even worse instead of becoming better.

With her comment about the 'Almighty Aaron', an arrogant grin grew on his face that hardly hid his malicious intent to take advantage of the opportunity. "People say that, huh? How sweet, it seems my reputation preceded me. It has always been a team effort.." Aaron started, which would completely break everyone's initial impression of him claiming he was the best. But he hadn't finished, continuing with, "Because there is no way I could run all those races by myself, and get all the awards. I mean it'd be too much praise, and I'm a modest guy at heart." He shook his head dramatically, tilting it downward like he was ashamed of the praise he denied having ever heard.

@Entarriance

Zane watched with disgust as Aaron gave Piper basically no choice in how she was treated. Okay, sure he wasn't social. But he was taught to respect people's space. So Zane being the idiot he was, pulled out a gumball and shot it like a marble to the back of Aaron's head. After it hit he would speak. "Didn't anyone teach you to keep your hands to yourself? Oh sorry I forgot. The only thing you learned as a kid was how to be a player." His voice was cruel and mocking. Zane glared at Aaron, daring him to say anything back. His quiet nature tended to scare people when he got angry. It was a rare occurrence for his classmates to see this side. Usually he was silent and in his thoughts.

@Entarriance @AceOfSpades0210 @Mythicana @NickTonCutter

Otakubeats said:
Zane watched with disgust as Aaron gave Piper basically no choice in how she was treated. Okay, sure he wasn't social. But he was taught to respect people's space. So Zane being the idiot he was, pulled out a gumball and shot it like a marble to the back of Aaron's head. After it hit he would speak. "Didn't anyone teach you to keep your hands to yourself? Oh sorry I forgot. The only thing you learned as a kid was how to be a player." His voice was cruel and mocking. Zane glared at Aaron, daring him to say anything back. His quiet nature tended to scare people when he got angry. It was a rare occurrence for his classmates to see this side. Usually he was silent and in his thoughts.
@Entarriance @AceOfSpades0210 @Mythicana @NickTonCutter
"Eh, I guess you seem to take personal space to the extremes. How's the defect's corner in the back of the bus, brat? Personal space enough for you yet?" Aaron had hardly reacted to the gumball striking the back of his skull, the only noticeable reaction Zane received was him tilting his head forwards lightly from the force. Aaron had his head turned slightly upward, as if doing so would project his voice to the back any better than it would facing the floor or in the complete opposite direction.

Aaron knew better than to act up right in front of the teacher, and before they had even left the school yet. The most he could do was argue back, at least until he managed to irritate Zane enough where the teacher would have to scold him. Aaron could blame it all on Zane's attitude, since Aaron made no physical retaliations to the other male's advances.

Speaking of the teacher, it reminded Aaron of the slip of paper handed to him when he made his way onto the bus. Like the teacher's words, it was garbage in Aaron's mind. He would fill it out when absolutely necessary, or if it would make the teacher's nagging shut up when he came to collect the blank sheet.

@Otakubeats @Entarriance

@NickTonCutter (mentioned)

Sayachi Tokioromi

Sayachi was sleeping in the front sit of the bus.After a while he manage to wake up and notice a fight before they even start to start,Sayachi sigh before going on Aaron and Zane "Hey you two,what is happening?If you want,they are a battleground on the museum.You can come with your terms there!" He then stare at the two "But...Aaron.Like i said you won't make me angry today" it's true that Sayachi was in a really happy mood.Sayachi turn back looking at the entry of the bus "There is no time..." he whisper.

@AceOfSpades0210 @Otakubeats @Mythicana @54160 @Sea241 @Entarriance

Last edited by a moderator:
AceOfSpades0210 said:
"Eh, I guess you seem to take personal space to the extremes. How's the defect's corner in the back of the bus, brat? Personal space enough for you yet?" Aaron had hardly reacted to the gumball striking the back of his skull, the only noticeable reaction Zane received was him tilting his head forwards lightly from the force. Aaron had his head turned slightly upward, as if doing so would project his voice to the back any better than it would facing the floor or in the complete opposite direction.
Aaron knew better than to act up right in front of the teacher, and before they had even left the school yet. The most he could do was argue back, at least until he managed to irritate Zane enough where the teacher would have to scold him. Aaron could blame it all on Zane's attitude, since Aaron made no physical retaliations to the other male's advances.

Speaking of the teacher, it reminded Aaron of the slip of paper handed to him when he made his way onto the bus. Like the teacher's words, it was garbage in Aaron's mind. He would fill it out when absolutely necessary, or if it would make the teacher's nagging shut up when he came to collect the blank sheet.

@Otakubeats @Entarriance

@NickTonCutter (mentioned)
"Just don't make move on people with standards." He rolled his eyes and sat back down. Aaron was a self-arrogant tool. It was amazing that no one had stabbed him yet. He turned on some music, and sat in his seat. The battleground sounded interesting. So, he pulled out a small game system, and started to play it. At least it would keep Aaron off his mind. Didn't that kid no that nobody liked him? The good thing about being that quiet kid, is hearing everything.

Rin was a total wreck as she ran to school with her black bag around her shoulder, she woke up late and now she was she was was just trying to make it on time. Running did not help how horrible she looked already, her already disheveled hair was even worse than when she left, her shoes were basically falling off every 5 minutes and the contents of her bag kept spilling out. As she ran she could see the bus from the distance as she drew closer. She was yelling and flailing her arms, trying to get their attention so they wouldn't leave without her, "Wait! Wait!"

Carrie's P.o.v

'Carriiiiie your friend may get into a fight' I widened my eyes and looked at Mimi confused before I could hear what was going on i turned around and looked at the scene lightly grasping the seat. Zane and Aaron were basically fighting. Though I was disappointed the teacher insulted because I would have joined in the fight, since im used to fights it wouldn't be that hard even though the arrogant boy was a athlete. When it was all don I threw a cookie to Zane before he could get out his game. Honestly I disliked Aaron a lot so I was happy that happened just as long as my friend doesn't get hurt its fine. I turned back around to see a girl in the distance waving her arms as she ran for the bus.

"Uhm Mr Sayachi a girls wants to get on the bus so please don't leave yet." As the girl got closer I saw it was Rin.

"Oh it's Rin by the way that's running here."

@Otakubeats @NickTonCutter

Sayachi Tokioromi

After stopping the fight between Aaron and Zane,the teacher though everything would be ok. Unfortunately no,another late students who was no more then Rin was there "Hey hey driver stop!" Sayachi say before the bus was ready to drive.The teacher lift his head outside the windows saying at Rin "Hurry up ! We are short on time already." he say before going back on his sit,waiting for her before the bus was ready to go.

He then check back the students list and notice Shirou was not there.He sigh and hope he will be there soon.

@AceOfSpades0210 @Otakubeats @Mythicana @54160 @Sea241 @Entarriance @PrincessSara14 (@Kayla mentioned)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shirou Mori had ridden his bike to school and knew for a fact that he was late. He quickly put his bike into place before running after the bus best he could. He was wheezing from running hard, which he wasn't used to, and felt relief when he saw a classmate running after the bus as well and getting it to stop. Shirou hurried onto the bus and gave the teacher an apologetic look as his quiet voice reached Mr. Tokioromi's ears. "Sorry I was late, Teacher." He gave a small apologetic bow to accompany it before he went to the very back of the bus and sat down not far from a few others.

@NickTonCutter

Sayachi Tokioromi

Sayachi approach the late students crossing his arms "Well,we had a lot of late students today.Anyways,fill this paper Shirou." The teacher hand to Shirou a paper to fill his fear and also if he had some allergy "Alright Shirou...If you have any question...Ask someone there in the Bus !" He smile before taking his sit back.

@KayIa

Shirou silently filled out the sheet from his far back seat. Fears, likes, and allergies.

Fears:

-the dark

-cold

-heights

-peace & quiet

-reading

-nature

Allergies:

-glitter

The short boy signed his name, Shirou Mori, at the bottom in simple penmanship. He stood up and shuffled to the front of the bus before handing his teacher the neatly written paper. He went back to his seat and pulled out some snacks, quietly eating some chips while he let his mind drift to nowhere and everywhere at once. Shirou looked outside the window and wordlessly listened in on everyone whilst acting like he was just zoning out.

@NickTonCutter

Carrie's P.o.v

I watched as Shirou got on the bus somehow before Rin.

"How many people are late Today...." I mumbled under my breath as another ghost started to speak, a classmate of mine a long time ago who died in the school started to follow me after they found out I could see and hear ghosts.

'I think that may be it but maybe one more person....I'm not sure' the little boy ghost mumbled softly while Mimi had went over and tried snatching the caramel from Aaron and Piper but only made the caramel float for a second before falling.

'I miss being able to eat candy' Mimi said sadly, I felt bad because ghosts couldn't really eat otherwise Mimi would have any of the candy I bought. I frowned before going back to my seat taking a glance behind the bus before sitting on my seat backwards so I could count how many people there were, I used one hand to hold onto the seat and the other to point to the imaginary numbers above their heads. I took out another bag of gummy worms as I counted.

Rin muttered her apologies as she took a seat at the back of the bus, her breathing heavy and her bag on her lap as she attempted to zip it up properly so her stuff wouldn't fall out.

Chapter I : The Beginning

Sayachi the teacher raised up his arms "Alright ! We are finally good to go!" He goes to Rin side and hand her a paper "Alright,are is a document,fill it with your fears and if you have some allergy...For further explanation ask your classmates." Sayachi smile before looking around giving the signal to the bus,starting to ride.The teacher look upon everyone standing up "Alright ! So basically we will enter soon into the magnificent forest that we called...Sherwood if i remember it correctly.Stay calm,and enjoy the ride!" The teacher take his sit in the front windows looking outside.

@AceOfSpades0210 @Otakubeats @Mythicana @54160 @Sea241 @Entarriance @PrincessSara14 @Kayla @Freemankiller

Shirou Mori watched the cityscape turn into forest. It was nice to be in nature, that was a thing that he loved very much. He was surprised that no one was really talking that much since everyone seemed to love talking a lot. The blue haired boy shrugged that off and curled up comfortably in his backseat of the bus. He shut his eyes out of boredom more than anything. He wasn't sleeping, just resting, and he felt too uncomfortable to sleep anyways due to a few people being in seats near him.

@Everyone? no one? idk lol

Rin looked down at the paper and answered the questions fairly quick. Her fears were mostly general stuff like heights and drowning and the only thing she was allergic too were roses. Plus she didn't really want to ask her classmates since she's never been particularly close to any of them, it made her feel awkward.

Carrie's P.o.v

I stared out the window while putting away my stuff watching as the scenery changed into a forest, unconsciously i placed my hands firmly against the window and went into a daze, I felt sick at my stomach. Mimi and the little boy named Quinn looked at me worried.

"I have a bad feeling guys...." The trees gave off a bad vibe and were darker than most trees should be, it was practically screaming at me to turn around, jump out do something and leave. I couldn't take my eyes or hands off of the window now.

'Carrie...are you okay?' Mimi said softly worried for me. I ever so slowly nodded unable to speak. The forest called for us like prey I wanted to go explore why this screamed danger to me...I wanted to find the danger. A small creepy smile appeared on my face but only the ghosts could see it before it suddenly disappeared.

Shirou's curled up body shifted a little as he felt himself actually falling asleep despite the presence of others. Blue hair fell in front of his face and he started breathing almost a little heavily. Although he was asleep now, he started to feel.... bad. Something in the air was foul as they entered the forest.

Sayachi Tokioromi

Once the bus was in the forest,Sayachi notice something strange and whisper "Wait...Where did the sun goes?" All students in the bus could hear a Bell ringing 5 times.After this,Sayachi get up on his feet looking at the back where a lot of students where "Huh,does someone is tricking me with that creepy sound?" Sayachi say worry before looking at the driver seat...The driver was not there anymore.Sayachi take a deep breath and rush in the driver seat,saving the Bus from collapsing into a tree as he yell "Where did the driver go goddammit!"

@AceOfSpades0210 @Otakubeats @Mythicana @54160 @Sea241 @Entarriance @PrincessSara14 @KayIa @Freemankiller

Zane pocketed his game, grabbing his bag. "Something's wrong here. We should probably stop and look around." He moved to the front, standing as he held onto a seat. "All the wifi and cellphone signals cut. It's odd because usually this only happens during a blackout."

@NickTonCutter

"Run faster, run faster, don't stop running" jack thought to himself as he was sprinting in the forrest, "WAIT, is that a bus", Jack ran to the bus and was happy to see actual people. "LET ME IN, PLEASE LET ME IN!!!"

Carrie's P.o.v

I heard someone scream immediately catching my attention I jumped up and looked around everywhere before deciding it was me hearing things I immediately had a concerned face before scratching the back of my head. Noticing as Zane walked to the front. I almost wanted to yell 'No don't get off the bus' my mind was screaming not to move but I ignored it and hid my feelings with my usual expressionless face. I slowly got up and made my way to the front. Before moving into one of the seats so other people could get closer. I looked into the buses mirrors to notice something.

"Uhm...where's the road" Mimi and Quinn were hugging each other which made me giggle for a second before going back to normal. I quickly before the teacher could do anything pulled the handle for the bus door to open and waited for it to completely open.

"Just in case should we check for material inside all the cabinets or so on."

The door opened and jack runs in. "THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THERE, DON'T GET OUT", jack sits down to rest and everyone stares as if he just murdered someone right in front of them

Sayachi Tokioromi

Sayachi stop the Bus and get up closing the doors "EVERYONE,CALM DOWN!" he say before sighing looking at Jack "What are you talking about kids?" Sayachi then turn around taking a few step back from fear.

The Nameless

The light of the Bus shut down,before a human totally black without a visage appear,doing a chuckle echoing trough the Bus.Any normal person will find this things horrible to see "Welcome to my domain,dear people.Any question before we start?"

@AceOfSpades0210 @Otakubeats @Mythicana @54160 @Sea241 @Entarriance @PrincessSara14 @KayIa @Freemankiller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back