/Detailed Lost In The Wood (Accepting Teenagers and Monsters/Entity)

After some days will pass on the forest,do you prefer the students to explore :

• The Fun House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Asylum

• Another place (OOC)

• Total voters
The white ghostly smile turned downwards and now, instead of a creepily happy face, it turned to a sinister face of dark anger. More, more more more more of them were interrupting. The telepathic message from something else had worked in it's favour, but it would most likely infringe more than it should. A monster should recognise another's territory, but there hadn't been a human here for a while now, and they were probably getting impatient.

Fine, it decided, it would play with these humans instead of killing them. It was a largely known fact that humans tasted better when they reeked of fear and broken sanity. Stepping forward, the smile flipped once again, becoming it's sickly, happy self. The Dark Walker, in boy form, walked over to the two. It was wary of the lights they were holding, but they hadn't shined it at it yet. It extended a dark hand that seemed to be shrouded in a black smoke and offered a handshake, "Hell-o. I- I am- I am- am- am, I... I am Zane." A broken voice that exuded ghostly whispers was heard from the shadowed boy, despite it's white grin of a mouth not moving.

@Entarriance @AceOfSpades0210 @Mythicana

Jonathan Scarling

Jonathan smile at the kid.In fact,he was even surprise that the kid wasn't scare by his look.He nod and bow at the two "Great,let's go at this building !" Jonathan point out the Asylum...But the entry was cover by the darkness of the wood.No one could really suspect this building to be a Asylum.Jonathan walk at the entry caring Zane,waiting for Alex to come.

@Freemankiller@Otakubeats

Jonathan Scarling

Jonathan look at the kid and answer him as he put the body of Zane on the ground of the Asylum.They were inside it. "Well well...That's right.I look like a weirdo !" suddenly,a dog sobbing approach Alex.It was totally dark that Alex could not see the face of the dog...Maybe if he put on his flashlight he could see the face of the Dog?

Jonathan sigh "Seems like one of my doggy went to say hello to you..." Jonathan start to walk off the scene,leaving the two kids alone.What Alex will do?Put on his flashlight to see the Dog form?

Meanwhile,a shadow was watching from the top of the room the scene,sneakily waiting for the reaction of the kids.It was certainly clear that this room in the dark doesn't feel suspicious at all...From now on.

@Freemankiller@Otakubeats

* But nobody came.

Norman thinks, ΅Maybe some people will go to the asylum.΅ Norman never liked the asylum, but it seems that he must go there. ΅Human corpses over asylums,΅ he says, starting to walk to the asylum.

Undertale references ftw

Last edited by a moderator:
''Umm...hello? HELLO?'' Alex yels shy. ''Well... i know can goodbye'' Alex thinks scared, trying to reach his flashlight. The Dog was barking more at him. While trying to turn on his flashlight, he goes to Zane whispering: ''Zane, please, wake up...''. He puts on drags him into a corner at turns of the flashlight, aiming at the dog, and takes some food that he whold throw to distract him.

Zane stirred. Someone was talking to him. Slowly opening his eyes, he winced sitting up. "What...what's going on?" He looking in the dog's direction fearfully.

''Zane...please, wake up...'' Alex said, already and where up to give up. But Zane awake. He said Zane ''We are in a building...run when i throw this flesh...''

The dog now whold bite Alex, but he threw some meat to the exit to distract him. The Dog runs to the meat. ''Run, Zane!''

Zane grabbed Alex by the wrist dragging him into an empty room, slamming the door shut. "Whats happening?! Where are we?!" He began to pace panicked. This wasn't right. Demons didn't exist...at least not on earth right?! He kept pacing, ignoring the pain in his chest, too wrapped in his panic to care. 

''Some weird dude tried to help us...he dissapeard...and now we are in this asylum!'' Alex replies paniced too. ''We shold calm down, and go through this place.''

He takes out his flashlight. ''This place looks a bit like a hospital...'' he says, and scavanges for supplies. ''Im sorry Zane for not explaining you anything, but...you know what things are out there. And again...thanks for saving me...''

Zane grabbed Alex by the wrist dragging him into an empty room, slamming the door shut. "Whats happening?! Where are we?!" He began to pace panicked. This wasn't right. Demons didn't exist...at least not on earth right?! He kept pacing, ignoring the pain in his chest, too wrapped in his panic to care. 

The Nameless

The dog appear to have Four eyes as he follow the two,his head similar to a human.A sobbing voice could be hear by the dog "Are you...My brother?"  The Nameless appear behind the dog sighing before amputating the dogs with his arm before reaching the two teenagers "So,shall we begin?" He use his arms around their eyes to put them into a coma state...

Norman sits beside the main entrance to the asylum. He unleashes another demonic screech and puts on his Guy Fawkes mask. Norman takes out his baton-shaped blade and puts it on his lap.

* But nobody came.

Undertale references ftw

Jonathan Scarling

Jonathan was humming a sound until he notice something in the Asylum "What,another thing coming already?" he mutter to himself as he approach Norman "Well well...I have some work to do.What are you doing here?" Jonathan ask at the guys as he was holding some dead specimens on his arms.

@Salsa

The Nameless

Meanwhile,The Nameless carry the body of the two students before fading away...Inside a tiny room that appear to be lock.In fact,the key was hidden beside a Dead mouse on the ground,but the two students need to wake up at first and inspect the room in hope to find the escape of this room...

@Otakubeats@Freemankiller

@NickTonCutterNorman looks up. "Hello. I am just.. waiting," he says. "How is your day?" He starts to examine his baton-shaped blade. (If this is a one-liner, sorry. I'm on mobile and so the lines are shorter in my perspective)

Jonathan Scarling

"Waiting?..." Jonathan look up scratching his neck before turning back at Norman "You are not a teenager,right?..." Something was bothering Jonathan.He got the Nameless in his order after several bad tricks,but what about this guys?It was clear that he wasn't a human,plus he could easily break up the plan of the final destination "My day have been pretty exciting today,but you know...I have already two patients to take care of today.And i don't have any more free place for more patient so....You shouldn't waiting here."

@Salsa 

Norman grins, remembering a similar encounter long ago. "Why exactly should I go, though?" he asks. About ten feet away, a branch snaps. "This is the only place where waiting would lead to something happening." He puts away his baton-sword.

@NickTonCutter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back