/Detailed Lost In The Wood (Accepting Teenagers and Monsters/Entity)

After some days will pass on the forest,do you prefer the students to explore :

• The Fun House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Asylum

• Another place (OOC)

• Total voters
Zane got up. He went to the path, pulled out a flashlight and started to walk. He wasn't going to disobey the killer. Not waiting for the others, he just followed the trail.

NickTonCutter said:
The NamelessA old man with a cane appear in front of Zane "Could you help me?I'm getting old and i'm lost...Your flashlight could help me." The old man say to him.

@Otakubeats
Zane nodded and gave it to him, using his phone light instead. "Good luck sir." He continued on his way.

NickTonCutter said:
The NamelessThe old man put his hand on Zane shoulder "Seriously.You shouldn't follow this path alone."

@Otakubeats
"Nobody should need to follow me. I'm probably going to die on this road. Thank you for your concern though. My goal is to find where it leads, before I risk the others."

The Nameless

The old man arrive with Zane at the river position "The water is beautiful in the night,isn't it?Look closely at it." This scene was almost unbelievable,since it was the only place in the forest were the stars could be seen.

@Otakubeats

NickTonCutter said:
The NamelessThe old man arrive with Zane at the river position "The water is beautiful in the night,isn't it?Look closely at it." This scene was almost unbelievable,since it was the only place in the forest were the stars could be seen.

@Otakubeats
Zane looked at it but stayed a good distance. "yes, it is. Best to continue on the past though." He turned to continue.

The Nameless

The old man smile "It's true." The old man grab Zane arms and smile "Would you like to swin inside it?They say a mystic creatures reside there." In fact,they were snake starting to come all around Zane and the old man.

@Otakubeats

NickTonCutter said:
The NamelessThe old man smile "It's true." The old man grab Zane arms and smile "Would you like to swin inside it?They say a mystic creatures reside there." In fact,they were snake starting to come all around Zane and the old man.

@Otakubeats
"No." Zane pushed the man away, and started to run down the pass.

The nameless

The old man throw away his cane before following Zane...After a moment Zane would be plunge deeper into the night of the forest with the old man fading away.

@Otakubeats

"Haha, yeah!! Nice to meet you too!!"

"I'd call it kinky with you trying to be on top of me and all, but you gotta let me turn around first.

Just kidding... but mind telling me what the hell you're seeing?"

Laughing, she leaned her grabbed him from under his armpits, picking him up from his position as if he were some doll. Holding him up, she poked her head out from behind him to look towards where she had lost heard the voice, fleeks unnoticable flushed in the darkness.

"Kinky? That's a weird word, ooh, what'sit mean! Hmm... that's not what I'm forgetting. Anywho, this is Aaron!!! Aaron, this is.. uh.. errr.."

Quickly, the figure seemed to disappear, moving over to Carrie. From the looks of it, their teacher didn't seem to be in sight, telling everyone to stay calm. Dropping Aaron, she pouted, trying to figure out what to do now. The dying sunlight refused to filter out darkness, and they probably needed somewhere to stay, as well as eat. The field trip wasn't exactly going as planned, as none of them had gotten to the museum, disappointing Piper. One of the kids, Zane, got up and left the bus, alone. An unwise choice... and yet..

"... aha!! That's right!! We're in a forest, haha, yay! Oh, but Piper can't go alone, that's not good."

Sitting back down, she grabbed her bag, pulling it up to her lap. Shifting around it a little, paper rubbing against each other as it crumples, the distinct noise replacing the growing silence of the bus and the catastrophes of it, she pulled out a flashlight. It was dark, and they should find some place to stay that isn't the bus, since from the looks of it, the strange being might have had some sort of game planned out for them. Both excited and apprehensive about the idea, she flicked the flashlight on, not even flinching at the sudden brightness of it. Placing the end of the handle in her mouth, she leaned down a little towards Aaron... picking him up
bridal fashion, her flashlight still in her mouth as it points forward.

"'Hi'her ih' gonna go ouh'ide, we sh'd go hoo'geher (Piper is gonna go outside, we should go together)!"

Without letting go of Aaron (as well as tolerating squirming), she tilted her head out to the door of the bus, hopping down the staircase. Walking a fair bit down the path whether people followed behind, she seemed rather insistent to have Aaron along. The whole intimacy part of Piper's relationship here was non-existant, it was solely since she had spent so much time daydreaming by herself that the interruption of someone else would
completely throw off their own lives (Rest in pieces, Aaron). Hopping off the bus a few steps at a time, still holding the flashlight with her mouth.

"H'an hoo hel'? (Can you help?)"

((Also I'll try responding on my iPad since you respond at like 2am and it agonizes me))

@AceOfSpades0210 @NickTonCutter

"Kinky? That's a weird word, ooh, what'sit mean! Hmm... that's not what I'm forgetting. Anywho, this is Aaron!!! Aaron, this is.. uh.. errr.."

Aaron let out a groan, trying desperately to keep his hands over his mouth. She had forced him up, causing a bit of the blood pooling in his palm to drip down onto his shirt. Her fingertips would often graze the blood, staining her fingertips a light red across his shirt. It made Aaron look feral, with the blood staining the skin around his lips and the clothing around his collar. From what he could see, the entirety of the bus was growing gradually darker the further down he tried to see ahead of him. At one moment he could see a large shadow near the front entrance of the vehicle, soon vanishing before he could make out a solid shape. "Piper, what am I supposed to be-" She suddenly dropped him, the lack of support surprising him. He turned to her to see her quickly rummaging through her bag, pulling out a flashlight. And while she didn't flinch from the sudden flash, he on the other hand rose a red hand up to his face.

"'Hi'her ih' gonna go ouh'ide, we sh'd go hoo'geher (Piper is gonna go outside, we should go together)!"

"Outside? When we don't even know what the hell is going on?!" It seems she wasn't waiting for a response, hooking an arm behind his knee to carry him bridal style. "Hey! Hey! Hey! What are you doing? I can walk, you know!" He began to wiggle around to try and free himself, the cramped space of the bus's aisle giving him little room to try and squirm away. Instead, his head rose and dropped in a rhythmic pattern to avoid smacking his head against the seats of the bus. When they made their way outside, he rolled forward and out of her arms to land on all fours. He quickly got up, straightening his posture and wiping his hands against his pants. His mouth was still covered in his own blood, but there wasn't much he could do about that unless he had some clean water.

"H'an hoo hel'? (Can you help?)"

Aaron reached forward and pulled the flashlight out from her mouth, grasping it within his own hand. He had blood on his hand, a bit of her saliva was nothing. "Of course I can. You didn't have to carry me, you know." He fished into his own pocket, a small silver flashlight about the length of his middle finger and the width of a US quarter's circumference. He clicked a rubber button on one end, flashing a white light towards the ground on the other end. Aaron pressed it into her hand, revealing it was a high quality stainless steel light by the cold touch of metal. "You'll do better than me with this one. It'll work as a short club, if anything gets too close for comfort." He was showing quite a different side to him, perhaps she earned his respect in challenging him and winning, or something else. But there was a small curl on the corner of his lips, followed by a short chuckle. "Except me. Please don't hit me." It was a joke, but he couldn't be quite sure with her.

@Entarriance (Sorry, starting tomorrow I'll be more active throughout the day. Today was my last day at work, so my days are completely free until the 10th, which is when I start school again. But it won't be as bad as it has been these past few weeks.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the flashlight itself, her eyes lit up as he pressed the button, a white light etching itself onto the pavement. Pressing it into her palm, her fascination only seemed to grow, her first instinct being to turn off the flashlight, and then turn it back on again, delivering a satisfying click everytime the button was pressed. Grinning, Piper happily rocked back and forth on the heels of her shoe as Aaron talked, clicking the flashlight multiple times, appearing to not be listening to what he was saying. Her shoulders tensing up with a realization, she spun around and aimed the light at his face, seemingly not aware of the temporary blindness that would cause so directly.

"Oh!! I forgot, kinda, or is the word not noticed? Hmm... how many words does Piper know.. "

Squinting her eyes as she thought, a dazed, aloof expression replacing her grin, she casually crossed a personal space boundary for a man that no person should ever physically cross. Having to stand on her toes a little, Piper brought the sleeve of her jacket over to his mouth, slightly-roughly but not skin tearingly (as usual) wiping his bloodied mouth with her sleeve. Without any water, the dried blood wouldn't really be going anywhere, but her lightly coloured sleeve would have blotches of red from her entire catastrophic interaction with him. With what she could wipe off from his mouth... she victoriously swung her arms above her head, hitting his face on accident in the process.

"Hooray!! This is like an adventure!! Piper always wanted to go on one!"

With childish laughter the sound of bells, it was insanely unfortunate how oblivious Piper was to the insane physical/emotional abuse she was pulling Aaron through. Pulling her hood over her head, she held the flashlight under her chin, the angle casting a rather peticular shadow as she heroically posed with her free arm.

"Oh, oh, we can be like super heroes and stuff!! The thingy inside the bus was nice, but it seemed kinda evil, it can be the super villain!! Or maybe I'm the villain...? Muahahahaha!"

Naively spewing out childish ideals and fantasies, she moved back over to Aaron and tugged on his sleeve, like a toddler in need of an adult. Anticipating his not-so fast recovery Piper doesn't seem to ever be able to understand.

@AceOfSpades0210 (dude don't worry haha u got a life that's something that I lack and u deserve a thumbs up for even having the motivation to post something. if i was out for an entire day I'm off this site for like a week of rehabilitation and recovery. and by 2am I mean I'm physically awake until 7am and I just sadly watch people post on my phone u r a-ok)

EDIT IM SO SORRY AUTOCORRECT DID ITS JOB HOLD ON

With Piper aiming the light at his face, he was hardly able to react with her jittery and sudden movements. He turned away from the flash, forearm stretched over his eyes and nose to shield himself from any more damage the girl could possibly deal with his flashlight. When it finally appeared she lowered the light, his arm followed suit to regain sight of the situation. However he was hardly given time to do so, his vision a blur before he felt her press against him. Aaron's posture went rigid at the sudden contact, not unused to the situation but rather surprised she would advance so quickly. He then felt the material of her jacket rub against his face, only familiar with the cloth from the contact he made with her earlier when holding her in his arm.

"Oh!! I forgot, kinda, or is the word not noticed? Hmm... how many words does Piper know.. "

"Piper!..Wha-.. What are yo-.. doing??" He tried to ask her, words cut off by her brushing his face with more force than necessary. When she finally finished, his hands went up to his face yet again to rub at his mouth and cheeks. Which seemed to only get more and more sore the longer he was with her, and not in the good way. He hardly had time to react to her actions yet again, hearing her cheer and suddenly a hand came flying out to smack him on the nose. The hands that were rubbing on his mouth, then went to clutch his nose in pain. His facial expressions showed he was in pain, a wince covered by his hands to reveal only his eyes scrunched together in pain. "Damn it, Piper. You're going to kill me before something else in this forest does.."

"Oh, oh, we can be like super heroes and stuff!! The thingy inside the bus was nice, but it seemed kinda evil, it can be the super villain!! Or maybe I'm the villain...? Muahahahaha!"

Piper began to laugh, which caught his attention more than her spouting about superheroes and supervillains. He still had his left hand clutching his nose, but he lowered his right hand to free up space to hold her flashlight in his fist. "You know what? Every god damn guy in the world can think you're perfect solely because of your looks and your laugh. Just wait until they learn about you mentally.." Aaron's eyes rolled at his realization, voice sounding nasally through his hand squeezing his nostrils shut. When she began to tug his sleeve, he finally gave in to her to find out what it was she needed him for. "What is it? I'm already lucky enough you hit me with the hand that didn't have the flashlight, what do you need now?"

@Entarriance

The Nameless

The Nameless was quite impress by this new groups of students.Some of them were just normal and boring,while others were...Kind of interesting.Fortunately he could already play with one of them and suppress the adults of the group.What was boring him is the fact that he was not the monster alone in the forest anymore,which mean another monster could interrupt his plans.The Nameless can't accept to see one of the students to escape this forest,that's why he observe each comportment of the students hiding in the shadows finding the best way to "free them"...He know that Zane will lead his way trough the Asylum at anytime,and also that's a group of students start to form.He decide to move upwards into a groups of two students,and notice they were not acting like the others.They seems to having fun. "Piper and Aaron..." The Nameless whisper in a bush before turning into a raven before,flying directly towards Piper shoulders.He want to analyze her reaction towards a animal as he stare deeply into her eyes.

@Entarriance @AceOfSpades0210

Freemankiller said:
He puts his flashlight out and says ''Im just a human like you guys! I missed my school bus in the forest and now im trapped here! Please! I too have food supplies!'' with a voice of crying a bit.
@ewanesloco
Kensuke saw that the evil entity has thrown something into the air, but then as the whole time started to pass as if it were in slow motion, he recognised clearly that it was the arm of one his schoolmates, he could feel the warm drops of blood on his face and the image was imprinted with detail in his mind except when one of the drops fell on his glasses. He fell asleep.

He then woke up, he was in a dark room sit on a big chair, ridiculously big, as his feet couldn't reach the floor. In the darkness of the room only the sound of the reels of an old cinema projector, it seemed a black and white silent movie, but a man and a woman dressed in modren clothes seemed to discuss. From time to time appeared those old cards showing phrases as "you know this was going to happen", "my wife is suspecting", "think in the children", "I hate you". The violent nature of the scenes increased, Kensuke inmediately raised his fist in protest, but he felt his arm unusually short, he saw his body and realised that it wasn't his body, at least not the current one. The chair was not big, his legs were short too, he recognised he was the Kensuke of many years before, when he had around 8 or 10 years old.

He woke up, this time for real, finding himself in the woods, apparently everyone else had woken up some seconds before and a guy was having a discussion with another he haven't seen before. The "dream" he just had was still in his mind, but for now the argument seemed a more urgent issue.

ewanesloco said:
Jack still did not believe the boy coming closer, jack then said "Stop where you are!, we can't trust you just yet". Jack wanted to trust the boy but there was something about him that wasn't right, jack then asked the group "got any questions y'all want to ask him?"
@Freemankiller

@PrincessSara14

@AceOfSpades0210

@54160
-Pfff, then we shouldn't trust you either-

Said Kensuke, it was not like he was actually taking side with the new guy, but he was not trustful of none of them, probably he was simply frustrated by had been afraid in a dream which was not fearful at all, and was just discharging that frustration at someone else.

But afte speaking he thought that the new guy had mentioned he had came in another group, Kensuke remembered to have heard a conversation about it before leaving the school which might be related to that.

-What happen to your school bus?-

Asked to the guy claiming to be a monster.

@Freemankiller

@PrincessSara14

@AceOfSpades0210

@ewanesloco

Zane continued walking the path. However as luck would have it, a root seeming out of no where, tripped him and sent him tumbling into the river to his left. "AH!" He thrashed in the water, eventually pulling to the shore a few minutes downstream. He lay on the bank, shivering from the freezing water trying to catch his breath. Luckily, his phone happened to be waterproof. What do you know, mother actually had a reason to be paranoid. Too bad he didn't get signal. However, though he kept the hone close as he recovered, the light shining into the darkened forest.

Jack wakes up and enters the path, as he enters with the group he says "everyone, we need to all know who is in this group, so call your name so we all know each other and will know if someone goes missing"

Zane continued walking the path. However as luck would have it, a root seeming out of no where, tripped him and sent him tumbling into the river to his left. "AH!" He thrashed in the water, eventually pulling to the shore a few minutes downstream. He lay on the bank, shivering from the freezing water trying to catch his breath. Luckily, his phone happened to be waterproof. What do you know, mother actually had a reason to be paranoid. Too bad he didn't get signal. However, though he kept the hone close as he recovered, the light shining into the darkened forest.

(Kay, so i got moved back to wake up)

A forest... an driving school bus...a weird thing...running away...it comes closer.... it strikes

''HUZZAH!'' ''AHH!'' A young boy voice can be heard in the Forest. A boy wakes up from a Nightmare... or was it?

''Ugh...that nightmare...'' he says ''But...where am i?!'' He slowley remebers. ''Im in a forest... i think i missed something like.... a bus? And then..'' He remebers who he is and what happend. ''Ohhh! But... how did i fall assleep? Am i realy dreaming now? Or is this real?'' He hurts himself after that. ''This IS real! Oh no... it is getting dark (/''it is dark!'')! And... what is this path?'' He finds a note next to himself. ''GO'' it says. ''Huh'' he says. ''But what way? this path has 2 ways...to the left or to the right.'' He goes the left, because the right looks scarier. (Left way is again the way to the survivors)

The Nameless

The nameless look upon the young boy before turning into a dark fog,without a noise he put down the dead body of Carrie's,turning to a pool of blood with all of the organs and whisper in his ears "Young boy.Someone already did that,and look...Seems it didn't went well." The nameless put a black hand caressing the young boy hearts delicately,but his hands was cold upon the Young boy body "This thing is precious...Don't do it."The Nameless laugh before fading away "Now boy...I have something to take care off."

@Freemankiller

The old man appear once more in the front of the young man body "My child...Take my cloak ! Otherwise you will get a cold..." he say before putting it on Zane body "Don't keep on this way...There is a dangerous building not so far...Don't go on it alone!" @Otakubeats (  @Mythicana now the best time to show up your monster for a fight << ! )

The Nameless

The nameless look upon the young boy before turning into a dark fog,without a noise he put down the dead body of Carrie's,turning to a pool of blood with all of the organs and whisper in his ears "Young boy.Someone already did that,and look...Seems it didn't went well." The nameless put a black hand caressing the young boy hearts delicately,but his hands was cold upon the Young boy body "This thing is precious...Don't do it."The Nameless laugh before fading away "Now boy...I have something to take care off."

@Freemankiller

The old man appear once more in the front of the young man body "My child...Take my cloak ! Otherwise you will get a cold..." he say before putting it on Zane body "Don't keep on this way...There is a dangerous building not so far...Don't go on it alone!" @Otakubeats (  @Mythicana now the best time to show up your monster for a fight << ! )

Zane took the cloak, wrapping it around his shivering body. He decided to rest for a bit before deciding what to do next.  Should he heed the words of this man and go back? Or maybe he should continue forward. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back