/Detailed Lost In The Wood (Accepting Teenagers and Monsters/Entity)

After some days will pass on the forest,do you prefer the students to explore :

• The Fun House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Asylum

• Another place (OOC)

• Total voters
With his arm slowly finding itself around her shoulder, Piper first appeared to be rather openly intimate with the idea, grabbing at his hand and pulling it over near her face....

... that is, if she didn't decide to
bite his hand. Nonchalantly digging her teeth into the back of his hand like a dog, it'd continue to press down against his flesh harder if he didn't decide to pull back his hand any time soon. With a cheery grin from ear to ear, her actions seemed to take a pleasantly dubious route in disparity with her actions.

"Oh, you think I'm pretty? That's nice! Is that how your idiosyncratic harebrained temperament solicits others?"

Hesitating for a second, the bus suddenly came to a gradual stop, before someone came up onto the bus, slightly out of breath, potentially late. Standing up out of her seat, she used Aaron's head almost as a counter for leverage, resting her arms and pushing him down as she leaned towards the aisle to the newcoming students, her mouth agape in fascination, waving her hand to Rin and Shirou as they entered late.

"Hii!!I'm Piper nice to me- oh, okay!"

Grinning as she sat back down, she patted her right cheek with her hand, making a distinct noise with her mouth agape, as if realizing something. Plucking the caramel out of his palm, she unwrapped it for him... which was nice enough...

... again, until she decided to half-violently shove it into his mouth, her palm slamming over his jaw with a victorious smirk on her face, as if she accomplished something... despite how Piper originally seemed to agree (to some extent) on unwrapping the candy for him. With flushed cheeks, she pumped her fist into the air succesfully.

"I did it!! Huzza! Aah... what did I do again?"

When the cityscape contorted itself to a lush forest of trees, Piper's interest seemed to completely shift, enthusiastically grabbing him by the collar of his shirt (and nearly choking him), tugging him as she pointed out the window of their seats, happily insisting to "look!", taking notice of the smallest things to catch her interest. Sometimes beginning to murmur completely incomprehensibly, her interest in Aaron seemed to only thrive off of yanking his collar or sleeve, or some other aspect that could hurt him to look out the window after that. And from that, the scene seemed to take an immediate dark turn. A student ran in screaming, as well as Mr.Sayaichi beginning to panic as the bus began to immediately go dark. Unable to see the trees, she pouted.

"
Welcome to my domain,dear people.Any question before we start?"

Jumping at the unexpected voice, her first instinct wasn't to scream at the very suspciious, skeptical mass that had spoken, a voice far different from any of her classmates, but instead, use Aaron as a half-stepping stool as she moved clsoer to the aisle, enthusiastically raising her hand.

"Ooh!! Ooh me me me!! Who're you? I'm Piper!! Oh, oh, and why is it super dark?"

((SORRY THIS IS HALF RUSHED SON I LL DO BETTER))

@AceOfSpades0210 @NickTonCutter @Kayla @PrincessSara14

Carries P.o.v

I watched as the teacher shut the doors...well there goes that idea.

"But we need to get off" I mumbled till I heard a new voice and turned around to see a creature that seemed like he was made from darkness itself, it's voice echoing all the time that caught my attention, I couldn't look away now. What is it with the slightest danger that catches my attention.

"One question....are you who they were talking about...oh you probably can't see them" I frowned not moving from where I was finding the figure not that scary actually then again I was no where close to normal so I probably would find it cool. The only thing is that there was a slight bad vibe from them, the only thing telling me to be cautious was the ghost that screamed which was probably me just hearing things. I heard what the new guy said and handed him a jumbo bag of candy to hopefully calm his nerves.

Rin was quiet through this all, she didn't feel scared, she felt more nervous. It was more like a nightmare to her and the strange thing is that it didn't seem to affect her at all.

Jack thanked the girl, she was very quiet and he almost couldn't hear what she said until he saw the bag of candy, he thanked her and asked for her name @Mythicana

The Nameless

The Nameless look upon Carries "You are wrong.I can see them." The Nameless grab one of the ghost around Carries playing along with it with a chuckle echoing again,before he teleport behind Piper putting his colds hands behind her shoulders "I'm also glad to meet you,Piper.Come along and enjoy the ride...There is no time." The Nameless stare at each face deeply analyzing each of the students.He teleport at Carries side again grabbing her arms...Trying to pull it out from Carries body "You say you need to get of something.That's this you were talking about?" The Nameless dark face start to show a dark smile. ( @Mythicana Up to you if you want that to happens)

@AceOfSpades0210 @Otakubeats @Mythicana @54160 @Sea241 @Entarriance @PrincessSara14 @KayIa @Freemankiller (Going to sleep guys,see you tomorrow for the beginning of the fun :D ! )

Last edited by a moderator:
Carrie's P.o.v

My eyes widened ever so slightly when he grabbed ahold of my arm and pulling it and ending up dislocating it. I didn't change my facial expression or make any noise that it hurt.

"No that's not what I meant, I meant we had to get off the bus" my voice sounding as if I was talking to a classmate as I just stared up at the figures face wondering how I should handle this problem and I thought of something, it definitely wasn't full proof but it might work.I turned to the guy that asked for my name and smiled softly.

"It's Carrie Xere" I immediately attempted to put my arm back in its socket before trying to twist my arm out of their grip

@NickTonCutter (up to you ^_^ )

@ewanesloco

Shirou Mori suddenly woke up and his blue eyes widened. He was so confused at what had happened. It didn't exactly look like they had crashed, but he could tell they were lost in the middle of some forest. He rubbed his head and wondered what the creatures were and oh you know, wtf was going on. The quiet boy spoke up just a little by looking over to his classmate Rin, who also sat in a backseat, and asked her since she seemed the most sane at the time. "What's happening and where are we? All I did was fall asleep and now it seems like chaos..."

@PrincessSara14

(Imma fit this in quick since I missed all this on my drive home)

Jack then turned to carrie and said "Carrie, be careful, any movements towards that dislocation could cause extreme pain and could cut off something. Let go of her now!" @Mythicana

Kensuke walked with the rest to the bus and observed the confrontation between Aaron and Zane, they were his schoolmates but honestly he didn’t care if they two kill each other, actually in that moment he desired they do. However the friction –somehow- disappeared and disappointed he simply get into the bus sitting near to a window in the last seats, fortunately with nobody at his side.

He took his cellphone and his earphones and started to listen music while trying to sleep during the travel. And in the moment he was about to do it, the bus suddenly stopped as he opened his eyes thinking they were finally at the museum, but they were not.

It was an excited boy who was mumbling something about something chasing him. Kensuke stare at him skeptically *¿Is this secret camera or something?*, was his first thought. But still yawning a second voice was heard.

"Welcome to my domain,dear people.Any question before we start?"

Kensuke didn’t know how to react, it was infusing fear in him, but he tried to remain calm and think rationally, *maybe it’s part of an interactive museum tour, Aaron wants Zane to pee on his pants and then laugh, Zane wants Aaron to pee on his pants and then laugh, or … it’s secret camera*. But, none of this ideas was convincing for him. Especially after that thing get closer to him, it was too real to be a fake, although Kensuke didn’t move it looks like he was deeply impressed by the scene.

Then that “being” seemed to start a conversation with two of his schoolmates. Kensuke took off his earphones to listen better, although he tried to remain motionless like a threatened animal, he could feel his heart beating faster, and in an attempt to calm himself, when he saw that thing playing rough with Carrie, *better her than me*

Entarriance said:
With his arm slowly finding itself around her shoulder, Piper first appeared to be rather openly intimate with the idea, grabbing at his hand and pulling it over near her face....
... that is, if she didn't decide to
bite his hand. Nonchalantly digging her teeth into the back of his hand like a dog, it'd continue to press down against his flesh harder if he didn't decide to pull back his hand any time soon. With a cheery grin from ear to ear, her actions seemed to take a pleasantly dubious route in disparity with her actions.

"Oh, you think I'm pretty? That's nice! Is that how your idiosyncratic harebrained temperament solicits others?"

Hesitating for a second, the bus suddenly came to a gradual stop, before someone came up onto the bus, slightly out of breath, potentially late. Standing up out of her seat, she used Aaron's head almost as a counter for leverage, resting her arms and pushing him down as she leaned towards the aisle to the newcoming students, her mouth agape in fascination, waving her hand to Rin and Shirou as they entered late.

"Hii!!I'm Piper nice to me- oh, okay!"

Grinning as she sat back down, she patted her right cheek with her hand, making a distinct noise with her mouth agape, as if realizing something. Plucking the caramel out of his palm, she unwrapped it for him... which was nice enough...

... again, until she decided to half-violently shove it into his mouth, her palm slamming over his jaw with a victorious smirk on her face, as if she accomplished something... despite how Piper originally seemed to agree (to some extent) on unwrapping the candy for him. With flushed cheeks, she pumped her fist into the air succesfully.

"I did it!! Huzza! Aah... what did I do again?"

When the cityscape contorted itself to a lush forest of trees, Piper's interest seemed to completely shift, enthusiastically grabbing him by the collar of his shirt (and nearly choking him), tugging him as she pointed out the window of their seats, happily insisting to "look!", taking notice of the smallest things to catch her interest. Sometimes beginning to murmur completely incomprehensibly, her interest in Aaron seemed to only thrive off of yanking his collar or sleeve, or some other aspect that could hurt him to look out the window after that. And from that, the scene seemed to take an immediate dark turn. A student ran in screaming, as well as Mr.Sayaichi beginning to panic as the bus began to immediately go dark. Unable to see the trees, she pouted.

"
Welcome to my domain,dear people.Any question before we start?"

Jumping at the unexpected voice, her first instinct wasn't to scream at the very suspciious, skeptical mass that had spoken, a voice far different from any of her classmates, but instead, use Aaron as a half-stepping stool as she moved clsoer to the aisle, enthusiastically raising her hand.

"Ooh!! Ooh me me me!! Who're you? I'm Piper!! Oh, oh, and why is it super dark?"

((SORRY THIS IS HALF RUSHED SON I LL DO BETTER))

@AceOfSpades0210 @NickTonCutter @Kayla @PrincessSara14
Aaron had begun to relax in his seat, taking a slumped position beside her. His arm was around her shoulder; she seemed to have finally accepted him, even holding his hand and bringing it around her further. At least until a sudden sharp pain in the said hand caught him by surprise, sending Aaron nearly jumping out of his seat out of pure instinct. He pried his hand away from the girl, clutching it within his other hand to steadily examine the damage done. Around where his thumb connected to his hand, a deep set of bite marks created dark red markings along his skin. Even around where the canines usually develop, there was a slight tearing of skin from when he quickly dragged his hand away.

"Damn it, Piper! That hurt like hell! I mean you're gorgeous as fuck, but crazier than an entire damned psyche ward. With the vocabulary of a dictionary, while I'm at it. The male began to bark out, unharmed hand rubbing at where she bit him. He gingerly took his seat yet again, although stuck to himself a bit more rather than forced affection onto her. He was intimidated for sure, and perhaps temporarily giving up on advancing on her during the bus ride. At least unless she began to advance herself, which was when he would take more caution with his own actions.

He had nearly forgotten about the caramel, eyes widening in surprise when it was suddenly shoved into his mouth. The force alone was enough to make the male wince in pain, clutching onto his lower jaw and covering his mouth with both of his hands. He was curled over in the seat, top of his resting on the back of the seat in front of them, and coughing profusely. What something only Piper would see, however, is the caramel dropping from his mouth mid cough. It hit the floor, covered in a light coating of dark red liquid. The liquid also covered the palms of his hands, and colored his lips in a deep red. When Piper struck him, it forced him to bite down on the tip of his tongue, nearly severing the last quarter inch of the tip. His teeth had embed themselves about halfway into the flesh, leaving a deep red line across the muscle.

Aaron was hardly able to see the city setting shift into the forest greenery, hunched over to try and control the red fluid dripping from his mouth whenever he coughed. He was a rude jerk, but he wasn't disgusting enough to try and get his blood everywhere and on anyone. When the bus went dark, all Aaron could do from his hunched position was turn his head and shuffle to look down the hall. Nothing, it was pitch black from his angle. But he made out a voice that was unfamiliar to those he had heard throughout the year from his classmates and teacher.

"Welcome to my domain,dear people.Any question before we start?"

Aaron heard the voice speak out, raising his head a few inches to try and get a view before shoved down by Piper pushing down on his back to get a better view herself. "Damn it, girlie." He began to growl out, the first words he had spoken before she shoved the caramel into his mouth ending up quiet and muffled. Of course, she was the only one who was close enough or paying attention to actually hear his near whispered speech. "I'd call it kinky with you trying to be on top of me and all, but you gotta let me turn around first." Even through pain and abuse, it seems his attitude hardly changed. "Just kidding.." Or perhaps a little bit, since he openly made an attempt for her to accept it as a joke. "But mind telling me what the hell you're seeing?"

@Entarriance

The Nameless

The Nameless look upon Carrie face once more before licking her blood with a black tongue after fully dislocating the arms and throwing it away in the bus,reaching Aaron face.Of course all the students inside the bus will receive the blood by the arms on mid air. "God...That taste really sweet.I suppose it's because you are all special here..." Another sound was coming in the top of the sky,the Bus was shaking "Oh no...Guess i have to do things more quickly.Very well my beautiful audience,enjoy the ride" Black tentacles start to form behind the Nameless back,blinding everyone as he do a echoing laugh.He clap his hands and everyone fell asleep... "I will enjoy this.I will enjoy to watch them suffer,betraying their own trust between them to survive..."

The students group will awaken in the middle of the forest,the bus not there anymore.A shining light start to form on a tree,showing it...Sayachi the teacher was there,his body torn to pieces,each bones broken.A blood pool was right beside the students feet,as the Teacher arms was raised up in a direction,it was certainly a path show to them.On the tree,writing with the Teacher blood was a advertising left.

Follow the path,and survive.It's a survival game after all,be my guest...Oh,and ONE LAST IMPORTANT THING.If you don't follow my path i will not be happy at all.

Zane woke up and let out a yell. He stumbled back into a tree, and slid down to sit. He stared at the mangled corpse trying to breathe. The sudden shock of this had sent him into a panic attack, and his body felt cold. He put his head on his knees, trying to calm down. Carrie had her arm ripped off, and he could only imagine what had happened to Mr. Sayachi. He stayed in this position, waiting for someone else to wake up.

Rin groaned as she sat up, her head was pounding as she sat up. Her eyes widened and her pulse seemed to have stopped for a moment as her gaze met the dead corpse. She was paralyzed with fear, but she didn't scream. She scanned her surroundings and read the bloody message. The path gave her this bad feeling, the darkness radiating from it sent a chill down her spine as she looked around to see the only other person awake was Zane. "What the hell is going?" she muttered, trying to get on her feet, but failing miserably due to her insufferable headache.

@Otakubeats

Jack wakes up, he tilts his head and sees a bunch of students asleep. He then gets up and sees the ghastly corpse. Jack then looks around and says "Oh no! where is carrie?" thinking that her fate has already been sealed. Jack backs up from the corpse but in the process trips over a girls leg as she sits there not moving. She is looking into a dark path, he also looks and is horrified to move. "that path looks like a death trap".

@PrincessSara14

"No kidding..." Rin mumbled, not even bothering that he just tripped over her legs, "but it looks like our only option at this point." She attempted to get up again and of course fell flat on her butt and groaned. She looked at everyone else that was still knocked, hopefully they'll wake up soon.

@ewanesloco

"yea really, we need to leave while the sun is still up, we don't even know what lays ahead of us" jack said truthfully. Jack helped Rin up and said " we should help the guy buy the tree, he looks as if he is having an attack of some sort". Jack then thought about carries arm and the blood that got all over everyone. He thought that the loss of blood has already killed her but where is her body, it was no where to be found

Rin nodded as she looked up at the sky, it wasn't going to be long before the sun set, how long were they out? Rin sighed as she clutched her backpack tightly as she started to help Zane, she didn't really have anything useful except a flashlight like everyone else. "Would it be a good idea to be going down that death trap of a path overnight though? I highly doubt we'll get out of the forest before it gets dark."

@ewanesloco

"Maybe we should get a group to go in the path and the rest will stay here" jack said. "i just think maybe that path could lead to help and we could save all of us and it would be a lot quicker". Jack looked at the path and again was feeling scared. There is something about that path he thought. The guy on the tree was having a panic attack. "Hey, listen i need you to breath slowly, if you keep doing that you'll pass out"

@PrincessSara14 @Otakubeats

[fieldset] Carrie's P.o.v

after my arm had been ripped off we were some how forced into a deep sleep till we were allowed to wake up, at least that is what I think happened. Hope I won't get eaten. I woke up infront of My teacher's dead corpse. He looked so cold and lifeless I kept my face to show no emotion before looking around.

"Where's...his spirit?" I said outloud before hissing from pain the blood and pain finally hitting me. I immediately grabbed some cloth and wrapped it around the bone where my arm used to be.

"There goes my arm...how sad" it sounded sarcastic bu it wasn't

[/fieldset]

The Nameless

A ghost appear behind Carries,putting his hands on her shoulders doing a chuckle as he start to put his hands on her others arms,turning it into dust.He keep doing the process on her legs before opening up her belly laughing sarcastically,watching Carries suffer make the Nameless smile "Now rest with your friends..." he whisper into Carries hear before fading away,it was and advertiser for the group to get away from were they awaken and explore the forest. (Alright i did it @Mythicana ! )

@AceOfSpades0210 @Otakubeats @Mythicana @54160 @Sea241 @Entarriance @PrincessSara14 @KayIa @Freemankiller

NickTonCutter said:
The NamelessA ghost appear behind Carries,putting his hands on her shoulders doing a chuckle as he start to put his hands on her others arms,turning it into dust.He keep doing the process on her legs before opening up her belly laughing sarcastically,watching Carries suffer make the Nameless smile "Now rest with your friends..." he whisper into Carries hear before fading away,it was and advertiser for the group to get away from were they awaken and explore the forest. (Alright i did it @Mythicana ! )

@AceOfSpades0210 @Otakubeats @Mythicana @54160 @Sea241 @Entarriance @PrincessSara14 @KayIa @Freemankiller
@ewanesloco

"please don't go over there, just it's not safe, we need to keep going, not interact with those things". Jack was so scared, he doesn't want to lose more people then it already has. "i won't let you, its not safe"

@Freemankiller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back