/Detailed Lost In The Wood (Accepting Teenagers and Monsters/Entity)

After some days will pass on the forest,do you prefer the students to explore :

• The Fun House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Asylum

• Another place (OOC)

• Total voters
At a cliff...

"Stay away!" Xenophon cried.

"Heh, you're just like your mother aren't you?" A person points him at gunpoint.

Xenophon's pupils started to expand.

He saw what was going to happen.

He spreads his hands and fell off.

He passed out.

The Nameless was messing with someone again. A young boy by the looks of it and he had a light source. The Dark Walker cursed, a raspy snarl that echoed into the night; it would have to choose a different prey this time.

Stalking the shadows it waited for something to pass the tree marked with three claws. The tree marked the beginning of The Dark Walker's territory, nearby to the asylum. It often was assumed to be the front guard to the creepy building, but it really only resided there because the canopy of trees were thicker than in other parts of the forest, allowing for less light to filter through via the moon. Half melded into the shadows, it lay in wait for it's next victim to walk past unsuspectingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane took the cloak, wrapping it around his shivering body. He decided to rest for a bit before deciding what to do next.  Should he heed the words of this man and go back? Or maybe he should continue forward. 

The Nameless was messing with someone again. A young boy by the looks of it and he had a light source. The Dark Walker cursed, a raspy snarl that echoed into the night; it would have to choose a different prey this time.

Stalking the shadows it waited for something to pass the tree marked with three claws. The tree marked the beginning of The Dark Walker's territory, nearby to the asylum. It often was assumed to be the front guard to the creepy building, but it really only resided there because the canopy of trees were thicker than in other parts of the forest, allowing for less light to filter through via the moon. Half melded into the shadows, it lay in wait for it's next victim to walk past unsuspectingly.

The Nameless

"It's ok young boy...Calm down.You are still safe here." The old man say before noticing something passing around,before it's fade away.The old man grumble as he whisper some cursing words and think *Tssss....This forest shall be mine for the eternity.Why they can't understand....* the old man calm down before looking at the young boy "Go at your group and gather some people.Otherwise you are not safe with a old man like me,i don't have much force..." 

The old man notice someone who was running and wave his hands at him,a sign to tell him to come "See ! One young kids arrive to help you Zane."

@Otakubeats@Freemankiller

The Dark Walker chose this moment to move. Appearing from the shadows behind the boy in the bush, it swiped a large ghostly-clawed hand at him, aiming to throw the boy towards the group and perhaps do some damage. The Nameless wouldn't be allowed to have all the fun this night, not when the master of darkness was here.

1441779493-5507392d39a3db174f3d5e36522d0f16.png

@Otakubeats @Freemankiller @NickTonCutter @TrippyVirus

The Nameless

The old man smile at the new young boy coming "Don't you worry...As you can see my friend Zane need some help to follow the path..." he was cut down by two sounds : One coming from the bush and a hand throwing another boy in the group,the old man throw away his cane before taking the body in the mid air as he put it down on the ground softly "Hey,you." the voice of the Nameless start to appear as his deep echoes voice surface.His old man body fade away showing is black body with and empty face "What do you think you are doing with my own game?" The nameless shape shift his left arms in a sharp and large cutter as he extend his left arm directly at the Dark Walker furiously.

@Destructus Kloud@Otakubeats@TrippyVirus@Freemankiller

The arm stabbed over at the shrouded creature, impaling it's chest. The white grin emerged again as The Dark Walker rose from the shadows, coming into better view despite the lack of light. Seemingly unworried about it's pierced torso, it suddenly disappeared, then reforming in front of the running boy, each sharp finger of it's claw ready to cleave into the panicked boy. The raspy, almost ghostly voice sounded, "Now now, Nameless, you've given the game away. What will you do about these..." It stared at the boys, "Sacrifices?" A sharp, grate of a laugh came as it took the form of the boy The Nameless had first met, albeit a shadow version.

"Well?" The shadow claw was still there, prepared to kill the scared boy in front of it.

little_shadow_demon_by_littleshadowdemon-d32nek8.jpg

@Freemankiller @NickTonCutter @Otakubeats @TrippyVirus

The boy didn't move.

''Please... i just missed my school bus! I didn't sign up for this demon hungergames!'' he says, knowing it wholden't help him at all.

He then also starts sweating, and thinks of running as fast as he can and parkour if the thing whold try to harm him.

The arm stabbed over at the shrouded creature, impaling it's chest. The white grin emerged again as The Dark Walker rose from the shadows, coming into better view despite the lack of light. Seemingly unworried about it's pierced torso, it suddenly disappeared, then reforming in front of the running boy, each sharp finger of it's claw ready to cleave into the panicked boy. The raspy, almost ghostly voice sounded, "Now now, Nameless, you've given the game away. What will you do about these..." It stared at the boys, "Sacrifices?" A sharp, grate of a laugh came as it took the form of the boy The Nameless had first met, albeit a shadow version.

"Well?" The shadow claw was still there, prepared to kill the scared boy in front of it.

little_shadow_demon_by_littleshadowdemon-d32nek8.jpg

@Freemankiller @NickTonCutter @Otakubeats @TrippyVirus

Zane stood, grabbed a thick tree branch and swung at it. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" 

He had no idea why he was helping, he didn't even know the kid. But something was happening, bigger than himself. He'd need to help the others. 

The raspy laugh reemerged, "Your...", dark spikes erupted from it's body all over and it's mimic of the human boy's face twisted and melted into something more demonic, shadowy fangs sprouting with a dark mist exuding from it's orifices. It turned a glaring red eye to the boys as it's horrifyingly white smile dripped black.

"Blood." With that, The Dark Walker threw a hand forward, shadow spikes darting out of it's fingers over to them, one tendril to spear each boy in the chest. Everything seemed to fade from view around them, sucked in by the black mist. The distant Asylum building faded from view as the darkness seemed to thicken around them, shadows and shapes danced and twisted behind the trees, almost taunting them from the safety of the dark. The Dark Walker intended to kill the two boys there, or at least injure them some, but it had decided to leave the last for The Nameless. It had to get at least one kill this night, or other monster may view it as weak and turn on it.

The raspy laugh reemerged, "Your...", dark spikes erupted from it's body all over and it's mimic of the human boy's face twisted and melted into something more demonic, shadowy fangs sprouting with a dark mist exuding from it's orifices. It turned a glaring red eye to the boys as it's horrifyingly white smile dripped black.

"Blood." With that, The Dark Walker threw a hand forward, shadow spikes darting out of it's fingers over to them, one tendril to spear each boy in the chest. Everything seemed to fade from view around them, sucked in by the black mist. The distant Asylum building faded from view as the darkness seemed to thicken around them, shadows and shapes danced and twisted behind the trees, almost taunting them from the safety of the dark. The Dark Walker intended to kill the two boys there, or at least injure them some, but it had decided to leave the last for The Nameless. It had to get at least one kill this night, or other monster may view it as weak and turn on it.

The Nameless

The Nameless look around analyzing the situation and sigh "Why this should happens now..." The nameless wasn't happy to heard about the Dark Walker coming and trying to play with the kids "Hey,Dark Walker...We had a pact.Those boys are mine,right?" he say furiously before looking back at the Asylum "Plus if you kill them already it won't have any meaning..." he say with his echoing voice.He know that hurting the Dark Walker with his hand was pointless before,but it was more like and advertising.

@Otakubeats@Freemankiller@TrippyVirus

The spikes stopped and The Dark Walker quickly answered, "Pacts were made to be broken... And I hunger. I shall leave you one at the very least." The messed up features spun on it's face and shifted between various shadowy orifices, "The only meaning I have is satiating my thirst for these sacrifices. They shall die." As the two monster argued, The Dark Walker lost focus of the boys, meaning he would notice too late if they were to escape. 

@Freemankiller

@Destructus Kloud

@NickTonCutter

Zane woke, and it hurt. The strike to his chest. He didn't have time to asses the damage however. He quickly forced himself to his feet, grabbing the other boy and running. He followed the path, running forward, and stopping at a small cliff face, that hung like a shelter. Setting the other kid down, he sat against the rock waiting for him to wake, sharpening a stick with a rock. 

The Nameless

The nameless was focus on the Dark Walker until the boys went off "Great job Dark Walker ! With that done you did kill nobody right now." The nameless laugh with a smile forming on his empty face as he finally speak back "They lead their ways at the Asylum.So sweet...You did severely hurt one of them by the way.But...The way you want to kill those boys is pathetic ! It must be a piece of art...There is no fun at all by simply slashing them."

@Destructus Kloud

A rattling snarl came from The Dark Walker as he snapped around, realising their prey had escaped, "You fool, distracting me right when I had them..." He imploded into a puff of dark smoke, shadow-travelling towards the cliff near the asylum toward the general direction the boys had gone. They were only entering deeper and deeper into it's territory, the darkness becoming thicker and blacker by the footstep. The Nameless could not argue with it now that they were in it's territory. It was the rule of the forest, any human in a monster's territory was it's kill. But then the pact... The Dark Walker snarled again, this would prove tricky indeed.

His pupils began to expand again.

"Zane, take cover!"

He shot the Nameless's Hand.

After that, He stabbed the other hand.

"Go! Go! Go!"

Letting go of his sleeve, Piper benevolently grabbed his hand, her hood still pulled over her head, casting an aphotic shadow over her face. And yet, even in the darkened environment, her voice was heartfelt, portraying her own expression well.

"... sorry."

Before Piper could further her apology, an action that her father had amazingly taught her over the course of her overly adventerous life, she heard the murmur of both of their names among the obscurity of the forest, and something sharp would dig into her shoulder, before quickly loosening it's taloned grip. The fabric of her jacket scrunched up where the creature had landed, and it caused Piper's shoulders to tense. Unfortunately for Aaron, that included her grip, locking his hand in a painfully tight clench, her nails digging into his skin. Looking over onto her shoulder, a raven would have been tucking in it's wings. glaring her down. Freeing Aaron's hand, she never dropped her eye contact with the raven, her eyebrows furrowing together and creating creases along her forehead as a competitve expression crossed her face, pulling her hands closer towards her body in fists.

"Ah, yes, a challenger!! 'tis I, the elusive Piper! I heeded my appellation from afar, and I accept your challenge!"

Staring down the raven as a response, the typical uncanniness of having both of their names known, and a raven taking a liking to her and landing on her shoulder didn't seem to hit Piper. Her earlier gentle propensity dropped completely as the excitement of a new experience filled her heard, almost completely disregarding the situation that the entire class had found themselves in. Piper's eyes began to water without blinking for a long period of time, starting to squint her eyes to try and numb the oncoming dry pain.

((Sorry it's short i'm crying over my unaesthetic posts and need to low-key wait for @NickTonCutter to continue an action!)) @AceOfSpades0210

"... sorry."

Aaron nearly jumped in surprise when Piper grabbed at his hand, wary of another form of violence and pain to come in his direction. When she apologized however, his mouth opened slightly to respond yet he was unable to think of anything to say in return. He wasn't even aware she knew how to apologize, considering her attitude and actions thus far. His shocked expression shifted to a smile, finally seeing a different side of her.

"Don't even worry about it. I guess this means that-" Aaron tensed up himself, her nails digging into his hand a surprise, especially after she had just apologized. His face expressed a surprised pain, teeth gritting together in a wince. He would open his mouth to say something, but was cut off again by her spouting something he could hardly make sense of.

"Ah, yes, a challenger!! 'tis I, the elusive Piper! I heeded my appellation from afar, and I accept your challenge!"

He looked up to see the raven perched on her shoulder, a brow raised in curiosity of the bird's mysterious behavior. His free hand went to her hand that was digging into his own, trying to pry it off while the two have their stare-off. "Piper, at least let go of me while you do this. Clingy, is not something that'd be a good quality for you. Maybe others, yes. But for you that's a no." He brought her flashlight up, shining the light at both her face and the crow's to try and get their attention.

@Entarriance @NickTonCutter

(Mine's a bit short too. I'm not even supposed to be up right now, considering I've got school in three hours :P)

The Dark Walker stopped in it's shadowy tracks. It sensed, sensed something vile and foreign. "Light..." It hissed, convulsing. It sunk into the shadows on the ground. Moments later it reappeared.  It gazed upon the two humans with soulless red eyes as they ran deeper into the dark. The only problem was the light; light was not to be allowed in The Dark Walker's territory. The twisted ghostly face grew a smile, gleaming white in the dark, fanged teeth gnashed together savagely. A challenge, a kill, a sacrifice, a snack; these two consisted of all of those things and The Dark Walker hungered. Stalking forward through the bushes, it's hands shrunk as it took the form of a somewhat normal boy, although still in shadowy form. It could not shape-shift to the extent that The Nameless could. It moved through the bushes drawing near, it's red eyes and creepy smile now clearly visible.

11849281_641083925994126_1281456119_n.jpg

@NickTonCutter @Entarriance @AceOfSpades0210

The boy wakes up next to the other and assumes he saved him.
 (Sorry, i where in bed. One thing im not sure is: Am i hurt now or aren't i?)

''T-t-thanks for ss-saving me. What was that even? And why did the other thing help us?'' he asked confused.

''W-Well, i think we can be f-f-friends. M-My name i-is Alex and thanks for saving me again. Here, you want some food?''

He had some food and offerd it his savior.

(Only if you want I guess.) Zane shook his head and winced. "No I'm good." He held a hand over the wound on his chest. "I'm Zane. I'd offer a hand but I'm a bit busy trying not to bleed out." he sat back against the rock, blinking as his vision blurred for a second. Great. He falls in a river, then gets slashed. Today's not my day.

The boy looks if he got stabbed, and realizes a wound that had been knocking out. It was near the chest.

''Ugh... im starting to feel too the pain...agh...'' he said in an painfully voice. ''We...'' a bit blood comes out of his mouth. ''...ugh...don't worry about that, i often have *cough* blood in there...whatever, we shold *cough* get moving before that thing comes again... and maybe we even find something.'' Alex takes out his flashlight.

''Do you too have one?'' he asks. ''I can too use my mobile and...wait...'' He tries to call someone, but ''There's no connection! Goddanngit!''.

"Just...sit down for a second." Zane had gotten quiet. "we...should.." He didn't finish the statement falling unconscious in his position, laying against the rock.

Jonathan Scarling

Not too far from the Asylum,a guys with a monocle was walking by until he notice two teenagers...He clap his hands with a smirk walking at them and notice one of the two was severely hurt and in a coma state.He bow at the awaken one before getting up and smile "Oh my poor kid...Come with me at this building ! You need some repa...Healing.We doesn't have much time before they come again i guess."

@Otakubeats@Freemankiller

[italics= telepathy/sending mental message]

The Hexacate

A shadowy figure floated around white orbs seemingly flying throughout the forest near Piper and Aaron every now and the a crescent shaped one would appear making it look like a face. The shadowy figure circled around the two never seeming to stop. This was  one of the rare monsters that lurked in the forest 

'What are you two doing here...' The shadowy figure sent The message mentally to the two of them the moment they were silent before disappearing behind a tree. The voice that sent the message being that of multiple voices, Elena few voices the would recognize like the teacher.

'dont worry I'm more fun than the other monsters here....I like to play with my prey'

The voice echoed throughout their minds interrupting any thoughts they had. The voice laughed lightly in their minds before going silent. The figure refused to move and show its position...they may even think the bird was who was speaking to them...maybe

@Entarriance @AceOfSpades0210

So Norman is on his hourly trip through the forest to find some victims. He thinks, ΅Hey, what if I made some loud noise? That would get some human to come over.΅ Norman lets out a horrific, loud, blood-curdling demonic screech. ΅That normally grabs attention, right?΅ Norman thinks before sitting down in wait.

"Shhshhshhh... you're gonna make Piper lose!"

With tears in her eyes, Piper's steadfast determination didn't seem as resolute with tears from forcefully keeping her eyes open. In fact, it did genuinely appear as if she were going to cry, her nose growing red as well as the area around her eyes in her own struggle. Her grip on his hand finally tore away as something spoke to her, pulling her hand up to her eyes to rub the tears formed, threatening to spill. Her eyes felt sore from keeping open, and the light Aaron had directed her way and the raven didn't seem to help. 

"Dont worry I'm more fun than the other monsters here....I like to play with my prey."

Looking back and forth at the word monster, Piper blinked the rest of tears away from her eyes, a childish sense of an enthrallment coming over her at the word monster. She couldn't seem to figure out where the being was, or what was speaking to her. Perhaps it was the raven? No, she was sure that the voice she had heard in the bushes was different from the one that she's hearing now. Taking it upon herself to grab Aaron's shoulders from behind, she lackadaisically climbed onto him, eventually shifting her arms up to his head, pushing herself up to look around.

"Monster? Where!! That sounds fun!! Can I play too? Oh... oh Aaron what's that!"

Two red dots lit up the darkness, accompanied by an uncanny grin through the shadows vegetation of the forest. Keeping herself up on Aaron's back for a better view, surprisingly without one arm strangling his neck, her arm straightened for her to point to the slowly approaching mass, elation coating her voice.

"Ooooh, maybe that was the nice voice? Hi, nice to meet you!! I'm Piper!"

The weight of the situation hadn't seemed to don on the girl yet, a blood-curdling screech coming from another direction, the longer that they remained in one area the more threats that seemed to arise. The disappointment in her losing a staring contest flew over her head, the ghostly orchestra of voices grabbing at her attention.

@Mythicana @Destructus Kloud @AceOfSpades0210

Users who are viewing this thread

Back