• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed List of Fandom Roleplay, Looking for Long Term Partners!

Dezzy

Hey, guys, so I decided to make a new thread because my other one wasn't being replied too, and by all means, I'm not whining about it, I mean I didn't exactly post a lot of detail about what I wanted. So, I hope this is better.

The kind of roleplayer I am:

• I'm up for casual or simple roleplaying. Minimum of 2-3 sentences, max- however much you want. I can do lengthy posts, but I don't like every reply I make to be lengthy. Especially when the two characters are in dialogue mode. The most you're gonna get from me is 2-3 paragraphs, but never below 1!
  • I hate god-modding, power playing, however you want to name it. I understand small power playing, like writing that the other character is doing something or whatever, I just hate when someone takes full on control of my character in their reply. For example, if two characters are arguing, taking over mine to get yours to win the argument. Or making big decisions for my character, etc.
  • Romance is my favorite!!!

What I'm looking for in a roleplay partner:

• Someone who likes to mostly play canon male characters.
  • Like mentioned above I do not care about reply length!
  • Someone who isn't super serious and a party pooper. I'm here to have fun and goof off with you. I like my roleplay partners to become my friends. Now, that doesn't mean I want silly roleplays, or a partner who doesn't care about grammar.
  • Someone who will reply!!! I understand life gets hard, and you might be M.I.A for a few days, just let me know.

Now, the kind of pairings/things I'd like to do!:

Shows

• Supernatural (Dean Winchester)
  • Black Butler (Claude, Sebastian)
  • American Horror Story (Preferably Murder House or Coven, Evan's characters)
  • Pushing Daisies (Ned)

Musicians/Bands

• My Chemical Romance (Frank or Gerard)
  • Avenged Sevenfold (Matt or Zacky)
  • Adam Levine
  • Hozier

Movies

• The Hobbit (Thranduil)

Actors

• Lee Pace
  • Jensen Ackles

Youtube

• Markiplier

Bolded are obviously the one I'm dying for.

I get fandom roleplays/roleplaying real people is something some people find out of bounds, or they don't like it and that's fine! If you're not into it, that's cool, just move along!!!

Remember, I'm looking for long term friend partners!!! Also, list what you're into and I might be willing to roleplay that, too!

Also, I don't like doubling, but I'd totally do a separate rp for you if you'd like me to play a canon male for you.

I'm up for Pushing Daisies, did you have a plot in mind or is it just 'I like you but i can't touch you because you'll die'

Oooo yay! I didn't have any plots thought out. I'm going to work now but I'll think about a few and message you later.

I'm interested in Supernatural or MCR~ I would like to do a separate role play and have you play someone for me as well, please.

(Also, I love Pushing Daisies)

Last edited by a moderator:
NecroKnight said:
Lord of the Rings...please
Helllo?

Re-post...
I really only would like to do Thranduil from the hobbit. I mean I love LOTR I'm just not interested in role playing with those characters at the moment. I need to rewatch the movies.

BUMP.

Along with all the pairings listed above, I am really craving another Markiplier roleplay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back