• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Destruction and Creation

Dolphan of Lyfe

I'm evil to the core, what I shouldn't do I will
To create, we must first destroy.

So this shall have dragons, Knights, other awesome things! Including Torque from Borderlands! (Just kidding, but that would be pretty badass.) There are also shapeshifters and such. There's a group of bandits called "The Red Mark Society," which is based on complete destruction and mutilation of everything. There is also "The Force of Nature," which is a group of shapeshifters trying to replenish forests and such. There's the "Flaming Cross," which is a group of Knights from a kingdom that is like Caesar's Legion from Fallout New Vegas who wants to control everything. Finally, there is the "Peaceful Marking." This is a group of dragons who bear the mark of peace. They only attack when provoked.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Hmm... The only reason I could see that not working is that shapeshifters can turn into anything, plus nature powers. Hmm... Perhaps you could be a Mage? I forgot to add that group :P .

I am a dolphin.

well then how do they restore nature? i was going to be like someone who trained with the mages before they cast me out.

hmmmm.....would you mind if i join as a orc knight or paladin or something like that?i kinda got a plot i would like to do c:

@Gothemel, mages magic vary. You could be a south mage, devoted to learning fire spells. Or an east mage, that prefers ice magic. Or a north mage, that uses electricity. Or the trickiest, a west mage that uses his trickery to make people fall for, well, tricks and such. There's also The League of Exiled, which use necromancy.

And @Deadkool, sure. You got a cool enclave picture. Also, you could be not in a group, just like, nomadic or something.

Alright, I am finally back. I shall create this as soon as I can!

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]Hmm... The only reason I could see that not working is that shapeshifters can turn into anything, plus nature powers. Hmm... Perhaps you could be a Mage? I forgot to add that group :P .
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
If your worried about it, You might want to consider giving each shapeshifter one alternate form and one nature related power

Hello! I would love to join this, it looks very interesting. For the Peaceful Marking dragons, do they have a human form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back