• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Destiny Roleplay? Group, All welcome!!

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch
So the idea is to create a roleplay about the ever so popular game, Destiny. first roleplay, so here goes the plot!

a team of guardians return to the tower just after defeating Crota on the moon. The speaker then calls them in for some troubling news. The speaker reveals that the traveler has sensed a new massive presence of darkness taking control of the planets, coming to destroy all guardians and take over their universe.

thats what i have so far, i didn't want to go into too much detail because i am then just writing the whole story myself. feel free to leave some suggestions to throw in and i will try to make them happen.

rules: the team of guardians must be no more than 6-10.
there can be other characters, but the main team must be 6-10 people.

You cannot op your character! trying to stick to the universe, so no new powers.i will however allow you to create your own third subclass as those spots have yet to be filled.

No NSFW material in this rp whatsoever! ...no. minor flirting is okay, along with love interests in the story(all genders welcome), but lets try to keep it clean and stick to the story, 'kay?

Death system: works similar to the game. If you die, you can possibly be brought back by a guardian, that's up to you.

Character creation

Name:

Class:(Titan, Warlock, or Hunter.)

Race:(Exo, Awoken, or Human)

Appearance:(pictures welcome, pictures must be of your race though. Exo must be androids or robots, awoken...just look up "Destiny Awoken" in Google pics, and humans are any human picture really.)

Well personally, I think it would be better or cooler if instead of one giant group, we would have fireteams, each comprising of 3 like in the actual game

And instead, the limit would be 3-5 fireteams, which is a total of at least 15 people

Just an idea

Last edited by a moderator:
Riven said:
Well personally, I think it would be better or cooler if instead of one giant group, we would have fireteams, each comprising of 3 like in the actual game
And instead, the limit would be 3-5 fireteams, which is a total of at least 15 people

Just an idea
yeah, that would be a better idea now that you say that. It would be smartr to have a bigger team

When will this be starting? I think six people would be enough, as fifteen would never be able to stay active.

true, six might be better. This will start whenever we have enough people really. I'll start creating the thread later so everyone can create their character and such, might take a while to put some info in the overview though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back