• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Desperation

Jon

Soldier of Fortune
Hey, I'm Jonathan and I'm looking for a creative partner to plan an extravagant plot with and then abandon randomly after a week or two.

I mostly do fantasy because it writes itself and requires little talent as you can basically copy the plot of any young adult novel. I am generally open to anything though, but will probably just pretend to like your idea then ghost. We may also try something rather difficult like a fandom or a space rp but I will either find it too difficult or take it way too seriously, grow frustrated and abandon. I guess we should probably stick with fantasy...

I say writing ability doesn't matter as most do but if you can't really carry a plot this probably won't work. I still will be very nice to you though and then come up with an excuse as to why I can't respond. Age is preferably 18+ for obvious reasons but you may want to be older. If you are a child I will most likely lecture you like a parent.

On that note I don't mind OOC, it is very easy to talk to a random person you will never see or speak to again.

Romance subplots are always a plus, as who on this site isn't unfulfilled by their real-life situation? Bonus points if you are extremely weird.

Sure I'm forgetting some points but if you've made it this far into my post, congratulations! You win nothing.

Message me if you are decent at world building or can hold a conversation. I look forward to your messages.

Hello, I'm a bread, please eat me. I'm also looking for someone to write a super-long super-epic fantasy adventure about someone collecting seven magical balls that can grant wishes that were spreaded at the seven corners of the earth and each is guarded by one of the seven deadly sins in a complex world that I would mostly grow frustated halfway because you will make some plotholes in MY absolutely perfect worldbuilding.

My writing ability is very good. Don't mind my mixed grammar though, but I will bash you for every single mistake you make for the sake of the well being of my eyes. Oh, here. Have some sparkly unreadable BBCode too!

I'm 81+, I mean, 18+. Adult at mind but a teenage in puberty at heart. I very definitely begging to include romance because I write with my boner at full charge. You're looking for weird romance? Great, because I have many kinks. Want to hear some? No? Ah, right. Save it for discord.

I'm very chatty and bored. So you must pretend to be interested while I send you random memes or tell you about my sad day! Come on, ask me for more info about me! I will gladly share it you know? It's free you know?

I definitely wouldn't be the one to go the extra mile and send you a PM first. You must be the one who do it! I don't care even though you already state it in you post that you want to be PMed. I want if the RP doesn't take off, it would be as if you are the one being rejected and not me!

Last edited:
Nichijou was gold, I relate to Sakamoto way too much. Shame what happened to kyoto animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back