• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗹 【 𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 & 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲-𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆】

Stray Cat

Regal Queen
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

THE CAT'S MEOW.

• Currently, I have the biggest muse for Marvel. I might be willing to do a "split-roleplay" or more than roleplay if my partner has multiple interests.
    Link to my main request

INTRODUCTION.

Hi, you can call me Reece. I am a twenty-nine-year-old university student, who is studying psychology and English literature. A lot of my time is spent studying, thus the lack of a social life, but in my spare time I like to read, write, play video games, and watch films, among other things. I have a variety of hobbies and love making friends with like-minded individuals. Admittedly, I can be a bit shy in the beginning, so forgive me. I have been writing since I was ten and discovered roleplaying when I was fourteen. I started out in chat rooms, bounced around forums, and was even a member of the now-defunct Quizilla. I am trying to make a comeback within the roleplay world after having to take unforeseen hiatuses due to ongoing health issues. At this time I am looking for something casual and relaxed; nothing stressful.

WHO I AM LOOKING FOR.
    • Someone willing to take the time to sit down and plan out a story we’ll both enjoy.
    • Someone who will respect me in the same manner as I will them. It’s a two-way street and I’m tired of being disrespected and harassed.
    • Someone who will take the time to read my rules and regulations. There have been too many instances where I’ve discovered people have either disregarded my rules or simply glossed over them. In exchange, if you have any concerns please bring them to me.
    • Someone who understands that I won’t be able to respond every day. I’ve been dealing with an ongoing health issue and every month it’s been constant trips to the doctor. It will take me a bit, have patience with me, please. There are some days when I might only be up for talking OOC, then there are others where you might not hear me because I simply don’t feel well.
    • Someone who doesn’t mind that I’m that person who adores our roleplay so much that I will make everything from mood boards, edits, and playlists dedicated to our characters, ships, etc.
    • Someone who doesn’t mind talking outside of roleplay. Another perk of roleplay is finding friends and that’s what I seek. I would like to find someone who I can build a friendship with. We can fangirl over our story and our ships, talk about our day and slowly get to know one another. ❤

home.
rules.
interests.
plots.
extra.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
Bump!
Here's the deal fam, your girl is desperate for someone to write as Loki (or Sylvie) for her (S2 of the show has me in a chokehold). I will double, or triple, whatever you want. If I am unfamiliar with a character I will happily do research for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back