• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Desperate for partners!! (Preferably Discord)

dexchara

Hi~ It's nice to meet you!
Wow I haven't been on this site in a while! Hello to those who are taking the time to read this (and thank you), I'm on summer break from college and I am just finding myself starving for some roleplays! I've been roleplaying for about 6 years so I have some experience.

I usually like chatting to people first to get to know them and build somewhat of a friendship instead of just starting off with a plot. It's important for me to establish boundaries and what we are both comfortable with, and discuss post length, trade character sheets and all that. A partner isn't just words to me, we're all human and I like to know how people are doing. If anything personal is going on, don't be afraid to let me know. I'd much rather give you the time you need to yourself if you need a break from the roleplay.

I usually do MxM, but I'd be okay with FxF too. I don't really do MxF but if we come up with a good plot or want to follow a fandom pairing, I'll consider it. I don't mind doubling characters but I don't want it to be the main focus.

I'm a fantasy gal so I love roleplays with something supernatural to them. I am open to suggestions, these are just examples off the top of my head!

Possible pairings:
demon x angel
demon x vampire
demon x human
angel x vampire
angel x human
werewolf x human
werewolf x demon
werewolf x werewolf

And I'm pretty sure the point is evident enough! I would also be willing to do a few fandom roleplays if you'd like! I've loved the Dragon Age game series and have recently been getting back into it. I am open for discussion! Shoot me a pm or comment right on here!

Last edited:
You should add in what sort of pairings you're comfortable with. So, FxM, FxF, and MxM. It'll help people gauge if they are interested.

I wouldn't have noticed so thank you! It's getting late here and I didn't get much sleep. (oops)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back