• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Descriptive and Doubling MHA RP (Pro Hero AU)

God6is6not6real

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I don't make these often, but I'd like to RP with someone! I'd prefer to RP with doubling and with descriptive replies (At least 3-5 sentences per side if that's OK!). I'd also prefer somewhat consistent smaller replies, or a few longer replies a day if you're available! (I also totally understand that life happens, and get if you can't reply much or if you can't reply for a few days!).

A little about me: I am over 21, I go by She/They pronouns, and I am LGBTQ+ Friendly!

I'd prefer my OC to be shipped with PRO HERO!Midoriya, and for this to take place a few years into the future when class 1A has become pro heroes. I also love to explore darker themes and have no triggers.

I have a story line in mind for my OC's origin that would has alot of angst and I'd like to see my character explore themes of: Learning to love, age regression, depression/healing, and more. A true slow burn with hurt/comfort and growth. Another thing I enjoy doing: Is having our OC characters having a friendship/shared past/ shared traumatic backstory/being related/Our crushes know each other/ etc. I think it always adds a fun twist that makes every RP unique!

Characters I have experience RPing as: Kirishima, Shigaraki, Present Mic, All Might, Hawks, and a few more! I'm also a quick study and probably can RP any MHA character you have in mind! DM me if you're interested or have any questions!

hello! i’m a year late haha but are you potentially still interested in doing an rp? i like the idea of ocs bonding over things as well and i think this could be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back